- Text Size +

Title: Pokimane’s Vorestream
Commissioned by: Malethor
Categories: Original
Characters: Pokimane, Original Male Character (Blake)
Tags: Shrinking, Vore, Digestion, Unaware, F/m, Entrapment, Scent, Minikin (2in), Celebrity, Bondage, Tentacle Rape, Orgasm Torture
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 18/11/2022
Finished: 05/12/2022

Chapter 1: Pokimane’s Vorestream

Pokimane hummed to herself as she took the plate of nachos from the microwave and carried them to her gaming set-up, her pc was already on and Fortnight was already loaded up and waiting for her to start. She placed the plate next to her Xbox controller which was by the plate of tacos, and her little friend Blake who was standing next to her keyboard. She and he had been friends since they had been little…young, he was only 2 inches tall with brown hair and had a nice tan, he was wearing jeans and a plain black shirt with a light blue fleece over the top. Blake had always been tiny, born that way like so many others, he was her only tiny friend but she had seen several growing up.

When Pokimane turned to sit down in her black leather gaming chair Blake couldn’t help but take a good look at her rear, noticing how the black yoga pants clung to her curves in a very sensual manner and gave the faint outline of her panties. He looked away, cheeks burning red, letting out a calming breath as he heard the squeak from the chair. He looked back at her as she scooted forward, she was wearing a black shirt with the words ‘Good Vibes’ printed over her chest, it was difficult not to notice how the shirt perfectly outlined her breasts, especially when they were almost level with him.

Craning his neck Blake admired her crème-coloured face, her lips glistening with the sparkle from her pink lip gloss. She was so beautiful. He wished he could get a closer look at her perfect soft lips, he’d often imagined how it would feel to have her big perfect soft lips press against him as she kissed him, his heart crooned to be her little pocket boyfriend, but she didn’t see him that way and he wasn’t about to make it weird between them. She was too good a friend for him to ruin it on the slim chance she’d kiss him, and he was kinda small to please her. He shook her head, banishing the thoughts.

“Okay…snacks, check, camera, check, camera on? Check, controller, check, bladder check…yep, all ready,” Pokimane muttered to herself as she went over her standard checklist, which she’d added to the harder and…less dignified way. Once the second her stream had ended, she launched herself from her chair and nearly didn’t make it to the toilet, that day happened to be one Blake was over and unfortunately, her sudden escape had knocked her table and spilt what was left of her drink, dousing the tiny boy in mountain dew, thankfully the spill didn’t reach her gaming system, still, Blake didn’t look too happy, but he did look kinda cute. Now she used a large cup with a lid and straw when she streamed…one Blake had gotten her for her birthday, they’d both laughed when she opened it.

Pokimane took a deep breath and turned on her twitch stream. “Hey guys, Pokimane here and today we’re-“ she began, launching into her stream and loading fortnight fully.

Blake smiled and even at his size mentally noted that he needed to be quiet while she was streaming. He walked over to the plate of nachos and lightly tapped the rim, quickly pulling it back when he felt the heat radiating from it, his fingers turning briefly pink, he began to blow on them and wave his hand to cool them. He paused a moment to think and shrugged off his jacket and laid it on the rim of the plate, hesitantly he patted the jacket, it was warming up but it wasn’t burning. Taking another moment to prepare himself he climbed onto the jacket, kneeled on it and took in the glorious sight of the giant cheesy pile of nachos the size of a house compared to him, oh he loved it when Pokimane put out snacks.

He scooted to the edge of his jacket, where it started to dip into the plate, he reached over and grabbed at one of the less cheesy nachos and broke off a small shard from the corner about the length of his arm, and wiped at a blob of guacamole and sour cream. Pokimane’s slender finger dipped in front of him, her pale pink nails glistening as she plucked a very cheesy nacho, pulling away a huge clump of nachos, Blake followed the nachos with eyes, watching as she began to eat, pulling away cheesy pieces before it was a more manageable size for her mouth, her neck bulging as she swallowed.

Blake grabbed another piece and turned to look at the screen, Pokimane was building a bare-bone sniping post to get the lay of the land and there was a semi-transparent comment section taking up part of the screen, a light green line of text popped up from the bottom.

KittyBandit43: Those nachos look super yummy

“Oh, they are,” Blake whispered to himself, leaning forward to grab another piece, his heart jolted as he felt the jacket begin to slide beneath him. He quickly leaned back, trying to stop the fall, he slid forward on his jacket and into a tunnel of nachos, a ceiling of cheese blocking out the light above. His heart pounded in his chest, he took several calming breaths and pushed himself back to his feet, the fabric starting to feel overly hot now he was in the centre of the freshly microwaved plate. The cavern around him shook and a large chunk of the ceiling was pulled away as Pokimane took another small clump of nachos.

He took another deep breath, his cheeks already tinging with embarrassment, and he began to wave his arms above his head. “Hey! Pokimane! Down here! I need a hand!” he shouted.

Pokimane’s eyes remained glued to the monitor screen but her hand came back down, thoughts that she was reaching for him vanished when she just took another nacho, a glob of sour cream dripping from it and splashing over him.

Shivering from the cold he wiped the thick goo from his eyes and face, he looked down, he looked like a creamy snowman. She was never going to notice him covered in all this gunk, he needed to get it off before he ended up on one of her nachos. So, Blake did something he would later regret, he stepped off of his jacket.

He was very thankful he was wearing shoes, though he doubted Pokimane would appreciate him walking over her food in them. He approached a large naked nacho and wiped his arms over the edges, scraping the sour cream off them.  Not realizing the mistake he’d made in stepping close to Pokimane’s nachos. His bare arms looked like he had put on too much suncream and hadn’t rubbed it in properly but at least he could tell they weren’t globs of cream.

He went to scrape his leg next when a giant pink nail suddenly appeared and the nacho began to lift, he jumped back in fright, his foot landing on a jalapeno and causing him to slip backwards and crash onto a very hot surface.

Immediately he tried to pull himself from the hot surface, the cheese attached to the back of his shirt briefly stretched before snapping him back against the nacho. He heard the crunch of the nacho Pokimane had just taken and felt a cold chill wash over him, he began pulling and thrashing.

“Pokimane! Help me!” he shouted, his voice becoming more animalistic as he put more force into it in desperation. A triangular shard of nacho landed on the ground in front of him. He audibly gulped and briefly pushed back against the nacho before regaining his senses and resuming his attempted escape.

He heard a thump, and looking up, his eyes widened. Pokimane lifted the nacho he was stuck on, the cheese beneath it stretched before snapping from the force. He was on the way to her mouth!

“No! Pokimane!” he shouted, looking up as much as he could, hoping to see her eyes follow his yell but what he saw destroyed his hopes, she had put on her headphones. He began to thrash around again. He needed to get away. She was going to eat him.

The nacho quivered as Pokiman’s teeth dug into the surface, making the surface start to crack. He thrashed even harder, pulling his torso up as his legs kicked down as hard as he could. The cheese was stretching.

He felt something hard brush his back. Looking over his shoulder Blake screamed when he saw his reflection in her white teeth, she’d just missed him and if he’d been flat, she’d have taken half his torso with that bite. Sweat decorated his body, his heart hammering in her chest. The cheese behind him vanished as it was dragged into the streamer’s hungry mouth, he kicked again and the nacho beneath his feet broke.

He was falling.

He screamed until he was cut off by him splashing into something hot and soft. He wiped his eyes and looked around. He had landed inside a taco shell and was chest-deep in the meaty filling. He looked up at his giant friend, she was sucking her finger clean of the sour cream that he’d added to the nacho. His heart was still pounding.

Her giant fingers came back down and began to reach for a taco. His taco.

“Oh, come on!” Blake shouted and he began to wade his way to the far side of the taco, wanting to be as far from Pokimane’s mouth as he could, even if it meant an inch or two more beef to wade through. The taco shook briefly before suddenly stopping.

“Can’t forget the cheese,” Pokimane laughed before Blake was suddenly buried under a pile of grated cheese, it began to melt on top of him almost instantly making it harder to move.

Crying out he began pulling at the melting cheese, trying to make his way through the filling as the taco began to shake again. Giant crème-coloured fingers took hold of the walls and started to lift the taco into the air. It was like he was draped in warm wet melting chains. They had no give. He’d pull on them and the cheese strands would just stretch and flue to his hands, wrapping him when he tried to pull his hand away.

Crunch

His head whipped around, his neck cracking. Her white teeth dug into the taco, sliding easily through the deep pool of meat, and breaking through the taco’s shell. He stared mesmerized as her glittering soft lips closed and her cheeks bulged slightly as she chewed behind them. She let out a cute moan at the flavour, even now he found himself thinking how cute she was until she took another bite. Her teeth crashed through the meat barely an inch from him. He tried to reach for her lips but the chains of cheese made it impossible for him to reach far enough.

He was starting to hyperventilate. A dark shadow washed over him. He looked up deathly pale at the ridges lining the roof of her mouth.

“Pokimane!” Blake yelled, putting all his energy into his final shout.

Crunch

He was immersed in darkness as Pokimane took him into her hot mouth. Everything was still for a moment. It was very humid. Then his world was thrown into chaos. The remains of the shell rocked like a boat in a storm as her giant tongue shifted under it, pushing him towards the waiting teeth.