- Text Size +

Chapter 4: Imane’s Intestinal Intimacy

Blake took a deep breath as his head was sucked into Pokimane’s duodenum, the wrinkly lips that sucked him in closing as they continued to filter small pieces of mush inside itself and send it on its way to her small intestine. The villi around his legs began to slacken as they pulled him deeper down the tight tunnel, the hot pink walls squeezing him, flexing against him, and pushing him further down, dim pink light filtering in through them as it had in the stomach, just not as bright.

His blistered feet were eased around a sloping turn and the next thing the 2 inch snack knew he was sliding down like he was in some soft, slimy hot pink water slide. He let out a startled scream as he shot down her intestine until it levelled out and began to curve again, slowing him down.

Almost fuzzy pink tendrils lining the canal walls brushed over him, caressing his naked body as he was squeezed along the hot pink pipe. His heart began to beat faster in the claustrophobic space. Microvilli kissed his naked flesh, exploring it as he was pushed further, tickling the burned skin making him shiver and shift, wriggling against the tight walls. He felt like a mouse inside a snake, he imagined Pokimane’s intestine bulging slightly with his shape as he was sent deeper and deeper.

He flinched, thrusting his crotch as he felt one of the microvilli tease the tip of his soft cock, still tender from the intense orgasm in Pokimane’s stomach and the gastric acid’s caresses. It stung and felt incredibly enticing at the same time.

“Pokimane…you’re going to…ah…turn me into a-ah masochist…” Blake gasped, his chest shuddering with erratic breaths as Pokimane inadvertently teased his sore cock.

His red flaccid member twitched, a mixture of pain and pleasure shooting out from his cock as it slowly lifted and hardened as the microvilli vibrated against its base and the slimy villus housing them explored his groin. The dim pink walls around him flexed, pushing him further along, the soft moist floor curling into a bump-like shape and spanking his naked red ass as it pushed him along. The villus exploring his cock was pulled away by the sudden motion, tracing its length up and along his erect sore member, his hips bucking from the intense mixed sensations. The microvilli kissed a trail up the underside of his cock as they vibrated against him until the last brushed his tip and was dragged over his stomach.

A fresh set of villi had curled around both of his legs as he slid along Pokimane’s small intestine, drifting deeper and deeper, further away from her soft, glorious lips and closer to his final destination of her colon. His back arched as he felt microvilli buzz against the underside of his scrotum.

A long pink fleshy tentacle curled around his waist, so close he could make out the yellowish flesh beneath the pink slimy surface. His hips bucked as the microvilli tickled his stomach and he began to twist and turn, the movement seemed to invite more villi to him, they wrapped around his arms, his neck and his chest. The microvilli vibrated all over his stinging naked body, he thrashed out his arms, stretched his legs and thrust his crotch into the air.

The villus between his thighs reached up and he felt his ass begin to wobble and shake as the microvilli quivered against the crack of his ass, barely sinking an inch between his cheeks. Fresh tears pooled in his eyes as he began to alternate between laughing and moaning. His cock began to violently throb squirting small droplets of cum as the villus stimulated his balls, perineum, and ass all at once, increasing its pressure as it tried to stretch up his back.

His breath became quicker. The vibrating didn’t stop, his cock becoming hypersensitive beneath the continuous teasing of his crush.

“F-Fuck P-P-Poki-mmm-mane s-st-stop!” Blake begged as his pelvis began to thrust, shooting fresh streams of cum from his tingling tip. The warm thinning substance splattered against his stomach. He pulled his tiny arms against the slimy tentacle, minuscule vibrators grinding themselves against the sore flesh. His toes curled as his screams turned into another groan of ecstasy as another orgasm rocketed through him, this time one of the drops of cum splashing down right next to his head. He stared out of one eye at the tiny white blurry puddle and it quickly broke up and became diluted by the mixture of Pokimane’s stomach acid and chyme, breaking down into nutrients for her. His hips bucked again as the comparison of that to her swallowing his cum wormed its way into his mind, she did not even know she was digesting his spunk.

His vision blurred, images swimming into his view as his body trembled as the spasms of another orgasm shot through him. A fuzzy image of Pokimane’s giant beautiful face loomed over him, her full puffy lips parting as her hot slippery tongue slid under his scrotum and curled around his ass, and began to vibrate with her moans and giggles of delight.

“Oh, Imane! I love you!” Blake cried out as he shot another load into her phantom mouth, coating her sexy tongue in his whipped cream, frothing in the shimmering pools of her saliva.

Pokimane leaned forward as she rushed to build herself some cover before converting it into a sniping post to return fire on a rather skilled player, unaware that as she did so her small intestine flexed and convulsed with her stomach muscles.

The soft, slimy pink walls squeezed around Blake. He hallucinated Pokimane’s giant lips, glistening with pink lip gloss close around his naked body as she sucked him into her hot wet mouth. His tiny body burst free of the villi binding him and shot down the tight wet pipe of Pokimane’s giant small intestine like a bullet, his hard cock pushed down as it was dragged along the hot moist walls. His pelvis began to bob and throb in ecstasy, firing another load of white droplets over the pink glistening walls.

The hallucination shattered as a fuzzy villus curled over his throat, the slight pressure shattering the blissful imagery of Pokimane lightly sucking him as he laid on her sexy tongue. Blake blinked forcefully, gasping as microvilli traced a line up the length of his neck, caressing his Adam’s apple. He swallowed, his throat bulging beneath the tickling sensations of the microvilli as the villus’s tip began to rub the front of his shoulder, exploring his naked red body.

His heart fell as he processed where he was.

“Oh right…ah!” Blake cried out as another snake-like villus pushed its nose against his groin and slid between his inner thigh. Dozens of microvilli began to nuzzle and vibrate against the soft flesh of his balls and cock. Arching his back he moaned, pressing his slick tip against the ceiling of the tight pink flesh of Pokimane’s small intestine, it was like what he imagined grinding his tip against her pussy.

The walls flexed again, pushing him further down the intestinal tract. His breath hitched as his cock was pressed into the villus, the microvilli decorating its length parting and encircling every microinch of his engorged cock, grinding against its still stinging flesh. As the walls around him flexed again the villus rubbed up and down his length, the microvilli tips pressing harder into his cock and cock.

“Ow! Ow!” Blake tried to sit up but the space was too tight, the ceiling warped around his forehead but he was unable to fully sit up or reach for the villus being pressed into his most sensitive area. He began to squirm, trying to kick and dislodge the slippery pink tendril. Neither was he flexible enough nor did he have the space to raise his legs enough to properly kick the assaulting vascular projection.

He tried to slam his soles into the floor of the giant organ, hoping to push himself back up the intestinal tract and decrease the pressure forced onto him. Chyme, gastric juice, and mucus splashed under his sole, the floor partially moulded under his foot before it slid forward, slamming his testicles into the villus, and making the microvilli push his member flat against his abdomen.

Blake’s eyes began to cross with the pain, instinctively trying to close his legs to protect his scrotum, only serving to push the tentacle harder into the fragile area. The tense movement caught the attention of the other villi that had started to rub him as he made slow progress down the small intestine. Slimy pink vines began to curl around his legs, forcing them to open wider as the microvilli assaulted his inner thighs and groin.

“Please…Please stop…” Blake begged, his blurred tear-flooded vision shimmering and distorting the pink light of the outside world.

Tears began to slide down his cheeks, the trails burning from the memory of the stomach acid. The glowing, slimy pink walls flexed and constricted, and his eyes squeezed shut. The microvilli were stabbing into his balls and cock, pushing the sensitive flesh inwards. His cock began to throb and convulse, spitting out another trail of cum onto his already sticky abdomen. The world around him suddenly shifted violently as the giantess lurched forward in as her delicate fingers danced over the controller and Blake was flung down another curve of the intestinal tract, the villus that had been tormenting his tender groin forced out of his way making his breath hitch and his hips buck, his member burning in agony.

As he slid down the slope of Pokimane’s small intestine he tried to push his arms against the walls to slow his slipping, his flat palms slipping over the bumpy surface of several microvilli decorating the villi lining the trail. As the fleshy pipe curved he entered a small pocket at the base of an ‘L’ shape and was able to grab hold of a villus and pull himself back along the small intestine. His heart raced as he felt the friction beneath him fade as he sat in a small gunky puddle of mucus and chyme, hugging the slithering villus he had grappled to save himself.

The tentacle he held began to squirm and turn, curling around, the tip encircling his lower calf. Blake flinched back, catching himself against the walls as his foot nearly slid out from under himself. Another villus curled around his ankle as he gently put her foot back down as he barely stopped himself from decking himself.

“What the?” Blake hit at the villus, but it didn’t deter the tentacle. Another tendril slapped against his back, rubbing its slimy bumpy surface over his back, reaching down to his naked ass. He arched his back at the slick surface, he took a step away from the villus but was held back by the tentacle around his leg. His bare foot sunk an inch into the wet floor, a pair of exploring villi found his arms and wrapped them around them, stretching them taught, microvilli nuzzling his arms. He bent the knee of his one free leg to try and pull himself free, he started to slide free when another villus found his leg and curled around it, pulling it closer as it slid up his leg, forcing him to do the splits and stretch out his leg.

Blake tensed his muscles, straining against the moist pink vines. They pulled back lifting him just off the floor of the intestinal tract. He tried to pull his arms against them, and they barely stretched a microinch towards him. He was completely helpless and forcibly reminded of his tiny size. The tendril on his back slid between his ass cheeks, microvilli forcing his cheeks apart as they explored the crevice.

His breath hitched, his back arching, and pushing his flaccid cock, slick with cum, mucus and chyme into the fleshy walls. His eyes bulged as one of the microvilli tips poked his tight, virgin anus.

“No…No…No,” he murmured pleadingly, dread infiltrating his voice, the microvillus sunk deeper before sliding out and the tip of the villus that housed it slithered into its place. Blake strained his back, pushing his pelvis as deep as he could into the intestinal warm in a vain attempt to escape the villus’ warm moist touch.

The villus began nuzzling his puckering anus, forcing the hole to slowly, agonizingly slowly, widen. Blake thrust his pelvis so hard his back started to curve but there was no escape, he let out something between a gasp and a scream as the pink head slithered its way inside, his anus trying to close around the neck of the intruder. Microvilli pressed out against the wrinkly lips of his anus, vibrating in delight as they sought to digest the grime and dirt they found in the crevices. The skin began to tingle with irritation as the microvilli worked their magic.

He gasped out again as he felt the end of his flaccid cock pulled inside something warm and soft. He looked down, pressing his chin to his chest, another villus had found his cock and had slurped into what looked like a small orifice on its head. He wanted to pull back. He felt the mixture of mucus and semen fizzing against the abused tender flesh. The villus in his ass pushed deeper, and he flinched making his member bounce in the pink vascular projection.

Blake felt his anus tensing on reflex, inadvertently pulling the slender tendril deeper into his anus, where it found and began to nuzzle and massage his g-spot as the other villus began to suckle on his cock, now at half-mast and already leaking precum, or was it regular cum? It was hard to tell after the number of forced orgasms inflicted on him. With each twitch of the villus the orifice pulled more of his member inside, slowly encouraging him to grow erect as its sister pleasured his prostate, the tingling fizz was making his toes curl in pleasure. It was like Pokimane was conditioning him for her pleasure. The thought made his hips buck and another weak load shot out of his tip, it floated aimlessly inside the head of the villus before slowly being broken down into protein that would be used to make chyme for his crush.

Microvilli began to stretch his ass canal, fizzing against the flesh as it widened the tunnel to ease the entrance of the villus.

“Oh fuck! Imane!” Blake moaned as he felt another orgasm force a dribble of cum out of his tip as the villus made the most sensitive part of his prostate begin to fizz and tingle. His anus began to flex and secrete the mucus equivalent as it came against the microvilli pleasuring the length of his canal. The villus began to press its nose into his prostate firmer, turning and squirming, trying but unable to get any deeper as it pleasured the sensitive flesh. His cock stood to its full height, lightly bobbing in the head of the pale pink moist tentacle. The head of the villus pushed into his groin before sliding its way back, making just enough movement to milk his cock, each bubble he felt caressed his g-spot another droplet of his seed was fed to the villus and broken down to feed Pokimane.

How many times had he dreamed of them being together and now he was cumming repeatedly in her and it was far from what he thought it would be like. And Blake had to admit he did not exactly hate the experience as villus forced him to feed Pokimane his cum and she didn’t even know it. His toes cracked as applied as much pressure to them as he could as another orgasm made him buck his hips and a slightly stronger, almost transparent glob of cum burst from the tip and floated aimlessly in the villus tip before dissolving into a small flurry of bubbles that floated back, kissing his swollen tip.

His legs shuddered as another villus engulfed his balls. An outbreak of bubbles exploded around them, some catching between his pubes while others combusted on contact into smaller bubbles, teasing his wrinkled flesh and making his cock begin to throb inside the other villus. It was like Pokimane was trying to squeeze every ounce of cum out of him. Even the sweat in the crevices of his groin began to fizz and caress his balls, and soon both his cock and his anus exploded with secretions of euphoria and bliss. His cock began to just drool semen, his member not even weakly flexing as the villi milked him dry.

His limbs became like lead weights and went limp, his body glistening with sweat exhaustion took hold, his eyelids grew heavy and with one final orgasm, he was knocked into the land of dreams and ecstasy. As he hung limply in place Pokimane’s villi continued to milk his drooping, drooling cock and pleasure his anus, hungrily devouring everything his body produced and feeding the giant streamer. This would be his existence until her body finally broke him down into nutrition, he was a cum pump and protein maker for his friend and childhood crush. As he hung in place more villi found him and began to rub, caress and massage his body, absorbing and breaking down every minuscule droplet of sweat that shone on his body as they searched him for more sources of nutrition.

The tip of one caressed his lips and slowly pushed its way inside and began to fuck his mouth as it explored his body. If he had been aware Blake would be more than thankful, he was asleep at that moment as he was fucked in every available orifice. As the one in his mouth reached his throat it began to secret mucus and chyme as it slid in and out of his throat trying to reach deeper than its length would allow, inadvertently milking more chyme from its small orifice.