- Text Size +

Chapter 2: Pokimane’s Tongue

A pained grunt escaped Blake’s tiny mouth as the taco shell he was chained to began to tip, the top lightly hitting the moist inside of Pokimane’s cheek, her lower jaw pushing the shell up. The deep cracking sounds echoed throughout the cavern of the giant streamer’s mouth.

The tiny boy began to thrash around again, straining his little muscles against the melted cheese as his friend’s giant rectangular molars crashed down towards him. The final minuscule layer of the shell gave way and the giant teeth began to sink through the taco meat, pushing the dark brown soggy meat out of the shell remains. The tide of meat pushed Blake from the path of the giant molars and into the pocket of Pokimane’s cheek.

His back slapped against the slimy wall of the inside of Pokimane’s cheek, his body sinking into it as the mixture of meat, shredded lettuce and cheese pushed him harder into the wall. Pokimane’s cheeks bulged slightly as her molars shredded the taco between them, pushing more and more crushed taco filling into her cheek pockets, unknowingly applying more pressure to her tiny friend, burying him in a pile of mashed-up meat and shards of taco shell.

Blake tried to move but his muscles were too weak. He was buried alive in mushy beef and cheese. He could feel saliva pooling around his legs gradually rising as more and more pressure piled on top of him. He had been spared her teeth but now his childhood friend was going to crush him with her food or drown him in her spit. Her saliva reached his waist. His lungs were starting to burn but there was nothing he could do.

A sudden pulling force dragged the mush that compacted him away, his face bursting through the mush, taking deep breaths of her orange-scented breath from her previous snack. He shivered at the strong scent but felt his still-encased muscles relax as his lungs filled with her cool breath, a breeze caressing him in a muggy swamp. Light filtering through her giant teeth and lighting up the pink space filled with brown and light green mush, he watched as the food that had imprisoned him flowed to the back of Pokimane’s mouth and slide down her throat, reminding him of a log flume before it vanished down the next fall. The muscles at the back of her throat briefly flexed to pull the mush down and send it down towards her waiting stomach.

He tried to thrash again, straining his impotent muscles against the mush packed in around him. Still no progress. If only he had gone to the gym more often. Maybe he would have been able to escape his current predicament. The slimy pink wall of her cheek, lightly shimmering in the brief light pressed against him, forcing the taco mush over her teeth and back onto her giant slender tongue. He had often thought on her tongue but never in this kind of scenario. The bumpy surface shifted beneath him, sliding most of the mush under her opposing molars and she began to chew. Gusts of warm wind flew out from her teeth as they slammed together all around him, knocking him onto his back, and splashing into the mixture of mush and saliva.

He felt his back run over the bumps of her tongue, his tiny eyes widening as he stared up at the giant rides of her mouth slowly moving. The realization sparked in his eyes and a cold grip squeezed his heart. He was heading towards the back of her mouth. Blake rolled over and pushed himself up onto all fours, his little hands squeezing the papillae that decorated her slippery tongue, nearly sliding onto his front. He stumbled to his feet, the mush and saliva came up to just shy of his knees.

Blake glanced over his shoulder, he was very close to his friend’s gullet, three steps and he would be able to look down her hole. Two steps. He looked back around and leapt towards Pokimane’s lips, sending himself into a sprint as his shoe slammed against her tongue, nearly falling over with each step on the mush and bouncing every other step when his foot landed on one of her papillae.

The squelching sound echoed from the back of her throat as she swallowed the taco mush. Taking a shaky breath, he slammed his leading foot onto one of the slimy papillae and launched himself into Pokimane’s breath, his arms flailing. He fell forward and splashed onto her saliva-soaked tongue, sliding forward as if her tongue was a sexy slip-and-slide. He was so close to her lips and he was getting closer and closer.

Her giant soft lips parted and a large circular transparent grey object filled the space. It took half a second and his eyes widened, his mouth opening to begin a declaration of ‘no’ and he was launched off her tongue as he ran over a papilla and sent airborne, his tiny arms flailing. He squeezed his eyes shut and slammed into the straw’s opening. He flew down the grey tunnel, his pupils contrasting with the sudden bright light surrounding him. His ears popped painfully as he sunk lower and lower faster and faster, the scent of mountain dew and the bright light overwhelming his senses.

Splash

His eyes squeezed shut, his head throbbing as the ice-cold fizzy liquid was forced up his nose. It felt like his brain was been burned and frozen at the same time. His body began to tingle all over, starting to lightly fizz as he began to sink in the large cup of mountain dew. He was suddenly pulled forcefully back up by a powerful riptide, his tiny body slamming into the ridges of the straw hole painfully. In the next instance, he was pulled back inside the straw chest first, his arms and legs trailing painfully behind him, dragging against the straw walls.

His ascension soon began to slow and he felt himself starting to slide back down. Gasping, taking in the air made stale by the mountain dew carbonation he squirmed and managed to rotate his position enough to slam his arms and knees against the straw walls, slowing his descent until he came to a squeaky stop. His chest was violently heaving, tears stinging his eyes as tried to stay safe and not fall back down.

Pokimane frowned, her lips forming an adorable pout over her straw as the mountain dew stopped flowing. A piece of ice must have gotten stuck in the straw again. She began to suck a little harder, determined to get more of her favourite soda and the small piece of ice.

Blake gasped a shuddering breath as he felt a sudden strong wind force pulling on him and heard the rumbling of mountain dew flying up from below him. The icy soda struck him with the force of a geyser. Streams of burning clear red soda erupted around him like a high-pressure hose was firing against his back. His hands and knees began to slide up the clear walls, his palms and knees starting to burn from the friction as he was forcibly dragged higher and higher.

Pokimane felt the soda trickling into her mouth and down her throat with several extra air bubbles. The gas almost immediately floated back up her gullet from her stomach causing her to burp into the straw, the cup bubbling in her hand – it got a lot of lols and laughing emojis on her feed. Then she took a firmer sip determined to dislodge this shard of ice in her straw.

A hot blast of stale air slammed into Blake; the deep sound of a belch bigger than he was echoed down the straw. The smell of oranges beef and soda forcibly filled his nose and nearly knocked him back down the straw as he slid down half the distance he had raised. He coughed, his tiny chest heaving as it forced the foul-tasting air from his lungs then the airflow suddenly reversed and again, he was being dragged up the giant straw.

His palms and knees burned and he was submerged in cold red liquid that fizzed around his little body. The pressure began to increase higher and higher until finally, he slipped, his legs were dragged up from under him and he was shooting back up the straw and towards Pokimane’s hungry pink lips. Bubbles flew past him and slammed through the gaps between his arms, legs and around his waist, bumping into him, and leaving tiny bruises from the force and speed they flew past him.

Suddenly Blake was sent flying, zooming through the red soda that now filled Pokimane’s mouth. He slammed head-first into the side of one of her giant premolars, pain filling his mouth and head as the sudden collision made him bite his tongue. He wrapped his arms and fingers around her giant tooth, shivering as a riptide pulled at him, funnelling the red soda down her massive gullet.

Abruptly the pressure vanished and the last drops of soda trickled away. His weight returned and he lost his hold, he fell from the tooth he hugged and landed with a wet slap on her slimy tongue, wincing at the landing. The cavern around him began to vibrate, Blake clasped his hands over his ears as Pokimane hummed around him. Her tongue began to rise and pushed him into the bumpy roof of her mouth, her alveolar ridge, the ridges stabbing into his back and forcing the air out of his lungs. Pressure began to build around him and Pokimane began to suck on the troublesome shard of ice that had blocked her mountain dew flow.

His little body sunk into her hot slimy, red-dyed pink tongue, wincing in pain as his limbs were forced into her papillae, sinking into them. He could feel bruises forming on top of the bumps. Pokimane’s tongue curled sensually around him and he felt himself dipping into her as the sides of her tongue rose and surrounded him, the giant muscle flexing under him and lightly rubbing his front, trying to gently break him down.

Pokimane’s angelic laughter thundered around.

“There’s no one in my mouth,” Pokimane laughed, opening her lips and stretching out her tongue for the camera while her eyes remained locked on the game as she took aim at one of her remaining opponents. She did not see Blake splayed out on her curled tongue gripping impotently onto one of her papillae while his other arm stretched out to the camera, silently begging for aid as he tried to regain his breath.

TinySnack: There he is! Look!

Purpleflower: He really is!

Spider-Carnage: Oh my god there’s a tiny in her mouth!

Toegirl69: This is so hot! Swallow him!!!

“Yes!” Pokimane cheered, raising her hands adorably as she hit her target before resuming her run as the timer neared zero and the available environment around them began to shrink again. Her tongue and Blake slid back into her mouth; her tiny friend now lay in a tiny puddle of drool on her tongue.

Blake gasped, his mouth filling with his giant crush’s group as he was slammed back into the roof of her mouth and she began to suck again, her tongue vibrating beneath him, a papilla buzzing under his crotch, teasing his covered cock, lovingly encouraging an erection out of him. He began to squirm in place, taking in shuddering breaths as he rubbed his erection against her hot wet tongue. He had dreamed of feeling her tongue and it was far better than he had ever imagined.

Her tongue shifted and knocked him back, bouncing him to the back left of her tongue, flopping like a fish out of water. His bulge slipped between two vibrating papillae. His little back arched as he tried to push his restrained member deeper. His breath shuddered, his toes curled and his eyes closed as he came and came hard, his seed staining the front of his pants and seeping through the fabric and dashing a hint of his flavour onto her papilla.

Pokimane moaned as she tasted a hint of salt in her mouth and plucked another nacho and tossed it into her mouth giving her fans a brief hint of her friend before she began to chew the snack, making cute moans of enjoyment before swallowing.

Blake did not even have the chance to cry out as the mushy cheesy gulp of the nacho slammed into him and pushed him over the edge of her tongue. He reached out and grabbed the last papilla of her tongue. Squeezing his eyes shut as the warm mush washed over him, slowly sliding over every inch of his body, staining his clothes yellow.

His little legs dangled in the void that was his friend’s gullet, his fingers squeezing into the papilla as he hung there one-handed. He began to sway as his legs kicked ineffectively, he threw up his other arm, his fingers sliding over the moist flesh of Pokimane’s tongue as he failed to reach another large circular bump.

Her tongue began to vibrate, his fingers nearly slipping off her papilla as her voice echoed around him, her tongue moving subtly with her mouth to form each syllable.

“What are you talking about? There’s no one in my mouth,” Pokimane laughed, her throat flexing beneath her squirming snack.

“Hey Blake, they think- oh…wonder where he got to,” Pokimane said as she noticed the absence of her friend. She turned back to face the camera and opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue to show her audience that there wasn’t anyone in her mouth. Her brown eyes fixed on the small box showing her face, sparkling with amusement as she showed her empty mouth and wiggled her tongue, flexing it to point to the camera, may as well give her viewers a show.

Toegirl69: OMG I wanna be in that mouth too!

Purpleflower: He’s really gone!

Pokimane giggled and took her tongue back into her mouth, rolling her eyes at the comment section. She averted her gaze back to the game just in time to duck behind a shelter and avoid a shot from an opposing player, she switched her weapon to something with more rapid-fire before returning her assault full force.

“Wow, that was a close one!” She laughed, hoping to remove the light scratching in her throat before she started coughing, she reached forward and grabbed her mountain dew again and brought the straw to her lips.

Blake’s heart filled with hope when he was slowly lifted as Pokimane stretched out her tongue, the slimy pink flesh rolling forward to stretch passed her lips. He felt the cool air caress his wet face, and he could see the light over the hill. The top half of his head started to inch over the threshold when the movement stopped. Her tongue was fully extended.

His heart skipped a beat as he heard and felt Pokimane declare there wasn’t anyone in her mouth and even wonder where he had gone. He forced his legs against the walls of Pokimane’s throat, he could feel her hot moist, almost gooey flesh through his pants. When her tongue began to slide back inside her mouth his heart fell into his stomach.

“No! No! No!” Blake screamed, his own voice shaking in desperation, echoing in the hot cavern of her mouth only to be silenced by his friend’s laughter, his fingers slipped and he barely managed to dig his nails into the tip of her papilla. He was slipping. There was nothing he could do.

He was starting to hyperventilate when he heard the sound that made his blood run cold and tears roll down his cheeks. A hissing fizz mixed with the trickling of flowing water. The sharp smell of acidic cherries washed away the scent of oranges. Bubbling cold liquid washed over his hand, red filling his eyes, he shivered, goose bumps prickling his skin at the sudden cold contrasting the warmth of the giantess’s mouth.

The walls around him flexed, a powerful suction suddenly pulling on him as Pokimane swallowed her cherry mountain dew. Blake was forcibly pulled off her tongue, his hand curling into a sticky fist as the papilla suddenly vanished, thick gooey saliva squelching in his hand. He felt his skin crawl as the tight slimy walls pressed in on him. He let out a gasp of relief, taking in a grateful, humid, breath as the mountain dew trickled past and was no longer flowing. As he filled his lungs, he felt his descent slow as the already tight space grew even tighter.

The walls suddenly flexed, gusts of hot breath flying passed him as the fleshy walls constricted around him before slackening, forcefully trying to shift him as Pokimane began to cough. The sound of trickling mountain dew echoed down. Instinctively he held his breath but that made the space even tighter. His head was immersed in the red acidic liquid, and he could feel himself slipping down.

Despite himself, the poor excuse of a joke, that he now knew what a pill felt like, came to his mind. The dew flowed around him again and he was once again able to breathe the humid air of his giant friend’s body. He let himself relax, forcing himself to take short breaths as he focused on the feeling of the warm moist walls. They lightly thummed with her heartbeat, so powerful it reminded him just how tiny he was. He could hear her breath rushing through her windpipe, it made him shiver despite the warmth around him.

Sweat was glistening on his skin when he finally felt his tiny legs entering a wider space. He actually felt a pang of excitement at the prospect of being in a larger space. Even with the comforting warmth, the space was much too tight for him, he could feel the walls warping around him as they pushed him deeper and deeper.

Plop