- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:     This story is merely for the entertainment of giantess community members who are also fans of certain celebrities. The story merely depicts publicly recognisable celebrities in entirely fictional circumstances. The author does not claim that they would act or behave in real life the way their fictional counterparts do in this story. No copyright or character slight of any kind is intended.

I'm grateful for the huge read counts my stories had under my old pen name of timescribe, before the account started malfunctioning. Readers can make requests, and if I like the celebrity too, I may give it a go. Although I suspect that the ideas area even now already becoming a little repetitive. However, I will not be including celebrities whom I know to be married. Should a single celebrity marry after their chapter has been up for a while, I will either delete that chapter, or rewrite a different

Author's Chapter Notes:

Pop star Billie Eilish holds a contest to see which of her fans can guess why she so frequently sticks out her perfect tongue.

It was not long ago, that pop singer Billie Eilish had written and performed the title song for the latest James Bond movie “No Time to Die.” For years the drop dead gorgeous musician had been relentlessly sticking her beautiful tongue out both for fan originated photographs and in a long supply of selfies. Now she announced the 13 Million Reasons Why contest, inviting fans to submit their guesses as to the reason why she was so fond of sticking her tongue out. The prize for the winner would be a personal invitation to the secret address of her newly purchased mansion.

The contest particularly appealed to a member of the various giantess and shrunken men communities, who went by the name of Tiny Tony. He was a fan of Billie Eilish, because she had two distinguishing traits. One was the full shapely lips most commonly found among British celebrities. The other was the propensity for sticking her tongue out, which was something that most British celebrities seemed to be disappointingly reluctant to do. Billie had the best of both worlds in her make up: full shapely lips and a notably protruding tongue.

Her engaging facial features had made grey hair a colour to aspire to, while she was still in her teens. She looked equally stunning as a blond or a brunette, and had even dignified the concept of blue hair in a way which would have eclipsed the sight of the best drawn comic book super heroines in existence.

Tony figured that he had the same minimal chance as anyone else at guessing the real reason for her tongue’s rise to fame. So he decided to abandon any hopes of winning the contest, and simply use it to declare his giantess vore fascination with her. He wrote his answer as “so you can tease little folk before gobbling them whole,” and submitted it to the email address for entries, along with a selfie photograph. Now at least he’d gotten something out of his system, even though it was not possible to get himself into hers.

The weeks went by, and one day Tony saw an email in his inbox. It came from Billie Eilish herself, but she was using a different email address to the one which had been set up for receiving contest submissions. Tony read on, one step from incredulous at the message.

 

Dear Tony,

I receieved countless answers to my contest from people all over the world. You are the only person who guessed it correctly, which makes you the unequivocable winner. I will be sending whatever transport you need to bring you to my secret mansion for our dinner date. I’ll be looking forward to talking with you more about your answer.

And btw, you are very cute.

Love,

Billie xxx

 

Tony went into orbit without actually leaving the ground.

When the night came, Billie’s driver delivered him right to her front gate, and instructed him to simply walk up and ring the front door bell. Tony watched the driver head off, and then opened the gate, walked through, shut it again and walked up to the door. He rang the bell, and waited for the sound of footsteps, and saw Billie open the door. She was dressed in a cuddly tight fitting white tracksuit with her hair currently sporting its delightful silvery grey tint.

“Wow, I never thought I’d win… I mean, you look stunning as ever!” said Tony.

“Given the correct answer, I never thought that anyone would win,” said Billie, closing the door.

She led him to the dining room where the table had been laid with an assortment of expensive dishes waiting to be sampled. They sat down and began eating and talking.

“I could make my own guesses, but could you tell me how you worked it out?” she asked.

“To be honest, I didn’t. It was just wishful thinking on my part. I’ve thought of your mouth in that light for a long time. Obviously I’d have reservations about going through with the end result. However, if I could become one of the little folk, I’d love to teased by your tongue and role play our way through most of that scenario. I guess, if I have gotten the answer 100 percent right, then you’d like to go the whole way.”

“Your answer was totally correct, and I’d certainly love to do it with you,” said Billie.

“I guess, on the whole, I’m better off that it can’t be done.”

“So you’d pass up the chance if you had it, even if it was a package deal, the only way to enjoy the 90 percent of so of the experience that you would like.”

“I think I’d want to find a way to save myself from the last 10 percent.”

Billie smiled and stuck her tongue out at him.

“That is a sight to behold,” he said.

After dinner she took his hand and led him into the living room and sat down beside him on the couch. She put her arms around him and kissed him. He felt her lovely lips pressing against him and hoped it would never end.

“Hey Billie, there is still the ability to be touched by your tongue as a regular sized person.”

“I know exactly what you mean,” she said, and began licking his cheeks in turn.

Tony enjoyed looking at the approach of her tongue a few times, until he had the point blank image of it in his mind, and then closed his eyes to fully bask in the feel of her thick moist taste organ sliding over his face. After several minutes of licks, he suddenly felt the moisture sliding all over his face at once, as well as his arms, which were not covered by his T-shirt. Tony opened his eyes and saw that he was now resting not against Billie’s whole body but just a portion of her hand. He had shrunken to tiny size and her tongue was sliding from his chest and arms to his forehead in a matter of a single second each time she licked him.

“Billie, you did it!” he said, smiling up at her.

“You’re sounding surprisingly enthusiastic for someone who wasn’t too keen on the last ten percent,” she taunted.

“How did you manage this?”

“My best friend was a scientific genius when we were twelve. Apart from buying this place and a few other ways of treating myself, I’ve spent much of my income on funding her secret invention of a shrinking tablet. I dissolved it into your first glass of juice just before you arrived. Like most pills, it takes an hour or two to work, and now you’re done.”

“So are you going to do it tonight?” he asked.

“I like a bit of build up,” said Billie, “I was thinking tomorrow night would be the go.”

“Your lovely lips look bigger than ever now.”

She took a tissue from a box beside the couch and gently dried him off. Then she held him in front of her lips and pressed her huge lower lip against his face.

“This has been so amazing, that I don’t think I’d pass this up if I could,” said Tony.

“I’ll be making sure that you can’t.”

“I’ll bet you will.”

“Come with me,” she said, and carried him to her bedroom. She climbed into bed and let him snuggle against her cheek and then turned her head to face him, lying on her side.

“Are you still glad you came?” she asked.

“Definitely, and still looking forward to tomorrow night, albeit with the final complication.”

“There’s nothing complicated about it for me,” said Billie, once again treating him to her effervescent smile.

“There is one thing you could do to make it extra special for me.”

“If I can.”

“When you do it, would you be willing to wear that lovely long pale orange dress you had on in a number of photos I saw?”

“Sure. I’m glad you liked it.”

They spent the night together, fell asleep not long before sunrise, and awoke in the middle of the afternoon. Billie showed him around her house and talked with him for a few hours, and then placed him on a dish on the same dining table at which they had both sat the night before. This time he was acutely aware of its deadly height as far as he was concerned. He would not be venturing off the plate. Nor would he be attempting any of the stunts for descending from furniture after being shrunken, that Timescribe had written into his old stories on a giantess forum before requesting that his account be closed. He was there to stay.

He watched Billie walk out of the dining room, and heard her going up the stairs. He waited until he heard her returning, and then she walked into the room looking resplendently magnificent in her pale orange dress. She walked with exaggerated slowness in order to let him fully take in the sight of her while still having room in his thoughts to prepare for what she would soon be doing to him.

Billie eventually reached the table and sat down.

“Congratulations once again on your correct answer to the contest question,” she said.

“And to you for financing this pioneering in science,” said Tony.

Her enthralling figure towered in front of him, and he looked up to her mouth.

“Would you like to take the first step?” she asked, and rested her open palm beside the plate.

Tony stepped onto her palm and lay down on his back.

Billie lifted him towards her mouth, and then her tongue came out again, looking better than ever. She licked him from chest to forehead several times, and then placed him onto her tongue, drew him into her mouth and closed it. He wondered exactly where he would draw the line between the end of the 90 percent and the start of the ten percent. He lay on her tongue, still over the moon with excitement, despite the imminent ramifications to follow.

Then she gagged heavily and he fell into her throat.

“Time to see how the other ten percent feels,” he thought, as he slid helplessly down her throat to her stomach.

 

Billie rubbed her stomach and considered playing the 2017 recording of her hit CD Bellyache. Then she stopped the song halfway through, having had a sudden inspiration for a new song which would only ever be heard by herself. She began writing the lyrics for ‘Tony in my Tummy.’

Chapter End Notes:

The character Ellie Blish in my Leprechauns & Giantesses series is visually modelled on Billie Eilish, but this is the chance for readers to have an actual Billie Eilish story. Actually, my late friend Milla, whom I mentioned told me she was dying of an auto immune disease a few months ago, once requested I do a Billie Eilish yarn. So here in her memory, it is.