- Text Size +

December 1978…

 

 

It was the last day of school. At around lunch time, a fifth grader named Sonny was approached by his science and maths teacher Mrs Long.

 

“I know the forest behind the school is usually out of bounds, but I’m giving you permission to sneak in there with me, just as the lunch break ends,” said Mrs Long, “I’ve going to give you a surprise.”

 

She had long dark brown hair, perfect white skin, was slightly plump, which seemed to make her all the more attractive to him, and bright red lipstick. She was wearing a  black dress and a dark blue trench coat. He couldn’t help staring at her.  

 

They started walking through the forest as soon as everyone else went back to their lessons.

 

“I’m not teaching anyone for the rest of the day, and then school breaks up,” said Mrs Long.

 

She led him to a sparkling tube of solid light of some sort, which opened up like a portal and they went through and came out on the other side. He was surprised to find everything giant sized.

 

“This is a parallel world,” she said, and led him into a classroom.

 

She went on to explain that the giant girls’ school had broken up the day before. So it was empty now.

 

She had him wait, while she went out into the garden for some reason.

When she came back, she was giant sized, and was carrying the normal sized clothes she’d worn. They were in her hand, while she was wearing giant clothes which had been designed exactly like the ones she’d worn at normal size.

 

She took him out into the school gardens and sat on a seat.

 

“This is incredible,” he said, “I think you look even more beautiful as a giant.”

 

“I’m a 30 year old widowed mother,” she said, in a very haughty manner.

“So what made you decide to trust me with the secret of this location?” he asked.

 

She took a giant paperback romance novel out of her inner pocket, and opened it to the bookmarked page.

 

“I’m going to gobble you all up for my lunch,” said Mrs Long.

 

She licked his face.

 

“I don’t want you to do that,” he said.

 

“Do you think I don’t know that?” she said, “It makes no difference to me, Sonny. You’re a tasty little boy, and you’ll have to face being eaten.”

 

She opened her mouth, and he saw her sparkling red tongue awaiting him.

She slid him across her lower lip, onto her tongue and closed her mouth.

He moved around on her tongue and actually found it rather pleasant, except for what awaited him.

 

Mrs Long continued reading her book for a long time, without gulping him down. Then she suddenly opened her mouth, took him out and rested him on her lap, while she continued to read. He looked up at her beautiful face.

 

When she was almost finished the book, a sudden gust of wind blew the bookmark into the bushes. She got up from the seat, leaving the book beside him, and went for the bookmark. She had trouble finding it.

He quickly tore a page from the book, folded it into a paper aeroplane, and flew it down to the ground. He ran for the tube.

 

Mrs Long found her bookmark, came back, located the plane, and came crawling through the garden after him.

 

“Come back here, you sneaky little boy! I want you in my stomach!”

 

She caught up to him just as he reached the tube and looked back to see her lunging for him.

He jumped into the tube and returned to his own earth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

January 1979…

 

In the suburbs of Sydney Australia, there was a boys elementary or preparatory school with 4th to 6th class students called Northern Boys Prep and a boys high school next door for boys in years 7 to 12, called Northern Boys High. Both were in fact parts of the same school, and both backed onto a bush forest which the teachers had clearly informed everyone was out of bounds.

 

A boy named Willy had been ten years old for six months or so, and noticed that girls were beautiful, or at least some of them were. 

 

He went walking in the woods after school one day, as was his habit of going there to enjoy himself away from the bullies who dominated the school’s best places after school.

 

He was not prepared for what beheld his eyes. He came to a sparkling tube, which was permanently fixed there, and stayed open.

 

He did the natural thing and dived into it, and went for the ride of a lifetime, before the tube disgorged him in a giant flower garden. He walked to the edge of it, and saw that it was part of the garden in the grounds of an enormous school.

 

“My, oh my! I’d best get out of here quickly,” he pontificated, “The boys my own size are bullies enough.”

 

Then he got an even greater surprise. A teenage girl came out of the boarding house and walked across the lawn. She lay down on the lawn, not far from his position, and opened her books and began to do her homework. He squinted with his eyes, to focus carefully on the giant book. It was written in English!

 

“This must be a parallel universe, and this particular part is as close to my own location as I’m likely to find. Oh my, she looks beautiful!” he thought.

 

He watched her for the next hour, as she worked away. Then she began closing both the text book and her assignment folder. She was packing up, preparing to leave. He wanted very much to see her again.

 

For the first time in his life, he threw shyness out the window, and ran out in front of her.

 

“Hello!” he called.

 

“Hello,” she said in a way, which she had intended to make him feel comfortable in her presence. The boy looked the cutest she’d ever seen. She didn’t want to scare him off.

 

“I’m from another Earth, I think. Do you call this earth?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“There’s some sort of trans-dimensional tube in the garden. I’m Willy.”

 

“I’m Jenny,” she said, “Very pleased to know you, Willy. I was about to go inside. I’m a boarding school girl, and I’ve only an hour and a half of free time now before dinner. Would you like me to stay here and talk with you instead?”

 

“I’d like that very much,” said Willy.

 

She admired his tiny limbs and his adorable little face. It was like something out of her childhood literature, yet brought to life in a romantic way, which deeply touched her adolescent heart. How she wanted to hold him close to her face and kiss the sweet little darling.

 

But what would he think of such giant lips as she had? Would he find them overwhelming? He seemed to be a few years younger than her, as she was already 13.


She would have to tread very carefully.

 

“So what do you do on weekends?” asked Willy.

 

“I might go into my dorm room alone. Would you like to come with me?”

 

“Is it Thursday here for you too?”

 

“Yes. Our worlds seem to be in the same time phase.”

 

Jenny was so pleased that the cute little boy seemed interested in befriending her.

“Sure. I could come. I’d have to go to the school on my world, to get to the woods which have my end of the trans-dimensional tube. But do you mean to say that you have your own dorm room all to yourself?”

 

“Sure. Don’t they on your world?”

 

“Well I’m not a boarder, but they do usually have a few beds in one room.”

 

“That wouldn’t have left us much privacy,” she said, “I’m 13 now. I don’t want busybodies knowing my every move, especially now that I’ve met you.”

 

“I’m 10.”

 

“Ooh, a toy boy, literally!” she giggled.

 

“I guess I don’t understand the joke. Am I just like a toy doll to you?”

 

“No, silly. Toy boy is an expression for a younger boy with an older girl.”

 

“It would be nice to be in a relationship with you,” he said.

 

“Oh you’re so cute, so cute, cute, cute!” she said, wondering if he’d say the same thing after her lips had all but smothered the tiny little dear. She would wait until Saturday, before even considering attempting such a bold step.

 

Jenny would have been far more careful, when arranging dates with Willy, if she had known what had happened in the long summer December to January holidays which had just come to an end. This is what happened:

 

At the start of the summer holidays, when school had broken up in December 1978, another student from Willy’s school, aged 10, named Robin had decided to go into the school grounds on the first day of the holidays, so he could explore the out of bounds forest without being caught. He soon found and made a similar journey through the trans-dimensional tube.

 

It wasn’t long before he was seen in the school grounds by Mrs Long. She was his 30 year old dark brown haired science and maths teacher only the day before. (Little did he know that, by the end of that day, she had become a giantess and attempted to eat Sonny.) Yet now she seemed to have become a giantess. She explained to Robin that she had become a widow at the age of 29 in January 1977, had lived at the other end of the forest, explored it and found the trans-dimensional tube, briefly visited the giant school and then returned to the forest, continued her walk and come out in the prep school and later secured a teaching position there in September 1977. She had a daughter named Kirsty who had been born in January 1974.

 

By April 1978, Mrs Long had used her scientific skills to invent a growth formula and an antidote. Now she could go to the giant school and become a giantess. By November 1978, Mrs Long had managed to arrange to start teaching in the giant girls’ high school in February 1979, which would fit in nicely, as her daughter would be starting at a giant girls kindergarten which was on the way to the giant house that Mrs Long had moved into.

 

The school already had a science teacher, a divorced woman named Lyndal Cartwright. However, Mrs Long’s mention of her singing skills would make her a welcome addition to the school choir as well, and her maths teaching skills were the most important, as an aging maths teacher had just retired. The price of land was negligible in the giant world, which had a far more favourable economic structure. So Mrs Long had been able to acquire it easily by borrowing against her salary for her first few months in her new teaching position.

 

The giant girls’ high school accepted married women on its teaching staff, but tended to prefer and attract single, divorced and widowed women, who could more easily take up live in house mistress positions when necessary. So Mrs Long’s situation was very suitable. She was charmed by the boy’s friendly nature, and considered him good company, whenever they had the time to themselves. He enjoyed being with Mrs Long and would come to visit every week day during the summer holidays right up until the new year 1979 started.

 

On the first day of the new year, she hid him in her handbag, and took him to the headmistress’s home after school had broken up. She had managed to get her teaching position, by making good friends with Mrs Yeo, the headmistress.

 

Mrs Yeo was nearly 41 years old, and had medium length dark brown hair and usually wore bright red lipstick. She was also a widow, and had two daughters aged 13 and 14 who attended the school.

 

“Would you mind if I brought my daughter Kirsty over here to play with your daughters in the last week of the holidays?” asked Mrs Long.

 

Secretly concealed in her handbag, Robin listened to the discussion between the two widowed mothers.

 

“That would be nice,” said Mrs Yeo.

 

“I’m sure Kirsty will enjoy it,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Are you all ready to start your new teaching job?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

“Yes. I’m going to rearrange the classroom a little today, but other than that, I’m sure I’m all set,” said Mrs Long.

 

Then Mrs Long, having kept Robin’s existence secret from Mrs Yeo, had taken Robin to her new classroom and put him down on a table in front of her.

 

“Alright young friend, I’m going to leave you in this room for the next few weeks,” said Mrs Long, “I’ll visit you each day and take care of all your needs, while my daughter plays in the school gardens. On the Monday of the 5th week, I shall take her to Mrs Yeo’s house, which is just up the small slope (a giant hill to you) behind the school grounds. Then I shall come and see you for a while. We’ll talk for an hour or so. Then I’ll use the staff kitchen to warm you up in the oven, so that I can take you into the school garden for a picnic lunch.”

 

He was fairly sure he knew exactly what she meant, but it was a significant shock. So he had to find out for certain, without instilling the idea in her mind himself.

 

“It’ll be the long summer holidays. So I don’t think I’ll need to be warmed up in the middle of the day. If the food’s warm enough, it’ll keep me comfortably warm during lunch,” he said.

 

“The food will certainly be warm enough,” said Mrs Long, while Robin looked on with interest, “I was merely giving you 4 ½ weeks’ notice, that I’m going to gobble you whole for my lunch. I didn’t think that you’d like me to spring it on you.”

 

He took in all that she had said in her polite courteous feminine voice. The only comforting news was in the phrase ‘gobble you whole.’

 

“It’s very sweet and lovely of you to consider my feelings like that,” he said, “and I’m glad you’d prefer to swallow me whole.”

 

“Well I don’t see any reason to hurt you in the process, and I’d like you to be alive to appreciate what’s happening to you while I’m gulping you down. I think you’re a very well behaved little boy, except for discovering my secret by going into the out of bounds forest behind my old school where I was your teacher. I’ve enjoyed our friendship a great deal, and I’m looking forward to having you in my mouth for a holiday treat.”


The way she said these menacing things was so friendly and feminine. She spoke in a way as to deliberately create a mixture of reactions in him, as she enjoyed seeing the effect this had.

 

“As pleasant as you’re able to make it, I guess I don’t want to meet with such a final outcome,” he said.

 

“I was quite sure you wouldn’t,” she said, maintaining her alluring sweet manner for him, “That’s why I have to leave you trapped in this room, high on this table. I’ll look after you, without letting you sneak away.”

 

“You must be very sure you’ll find me tasty,” he replied.

 

“Well you’re so young. You look delicious,” she said.

 

“I think that’s the most special compliment I’ve had,” he said, making her heart flutter with anticipation of eating this sweet young boy, “You could actually enjoy the taste of me, without gobbling me down.”

 

At last he had made the response that she had been keen to elicit. It was now of penultimate importance to her, that she surprised him even more, by giving him a full understanding of a giant woman’s perspective on the situation. She wanted to leave him in no doubt of what would happen to him, and give him over four weeks to contemplate it.

 

“The taste is only one part of the pleasure though,” said Mrs Long, “Another part will be having you in my mouth, with the knowledge that my life will go on unchanged, while yours will be altered forever. This includes the comparative pleasure of being better fated than you, and the control oriented pleasure of being the person to administer that final outcome. I’m glad you mentioned your reluctance to face it. I can enjoy this even more, with you being open about sharing your fears with me. It’s one of the qualities I admire in you.”

Robin was a highly intelligent student, and had mastered an advanced understanding of English by the age of ten. Some of the big words she had used were a little vague to him in their meaning, but he could see that she would not be easily deterred from her plans.

 

“But Mrs Long, I’ve seen how strict and good you’ve been in my school. I’ve seen how much caring interest you take in each boy; and I’ve seen the safe environment you’ve created for them. It doesn’t seem like you to be planning to do something like this to me,” he said.

 

If he only knew how this appraisal of her deeply touched her heart. For someone so young he had been incredibly sensitive and observant about her character and actions as a teacher in a school where he was merely a student. The sweetness of his innocence and the fact that it would avail him naught was really affecting her. She was both proud of him and excited about eating him.

 

“You’ve understood me very well, but those giant girls are students of my new size. I shall naturally continue to look after them for many years to come, until I retire from teaching. However, you are not in the same position (as they are) to benefit from my role as an educational care giver. I can assure you that my professional and personal qualities as a teacher will not in any way discourage me from enjoying the outcome I have prepared for you. I have taken sufficient precautions to ensure that you can do nothing to circumvent that outcome. I am fully aware of the effect that this will have on you, and I’m very pleased that you have been reacting in the way that I expected. I’ve enjoyed this discussion, and I respect you for voicing your fears and apprehensions. I’m only suggesting you should realise that none of the concerns that you might raise can have any effect on the happy anticipation I have of eating you.”

 

“It sounds like you’ve anticipated my feelings about it with plenty of insight as well,” he said, ‘It’s not as if you callously haven’t even thought how I’ll be coping with this.”

 

“Thank you. I think that’s true. I know that from your perspective, you have everything to lose by this development; which for me will have all the relaxing atmosphere of a calm holiday lunch, with the school grounds all to ourselves. From my perspective, I have no reason to spare you. The reality is, that while you’ll be counting down the last days until it happens (nervously coming to terms with an approaching fate you’d rather avoid), I shall be enjoying my holidays with my daughter, and secretly eagerly looking forward to bringing that fate about for you. If you’ve understood that, there’s no point in trying to talk me into another course of action, is there?”

 

“No,” he answered, “Of course you’re right. There isn’t.”

 

“I think you have a very good grasp on reality,” said Mrs Long, “I have to do some tidying up in the classroom. I’ll come back over and say goodbye to you, before I go home.”

Robin thought for a long time, as he watched Mrs Long moving about the classroom, making adjustments necessary for her to take over the retired teacher’s duties. Then he saw her approach the desk again and place some makeshift comforts on it for him, to serve as a tiny bed and other needs. He knew that there was something he very much needed to tell her.

 

 “Mrs Long, I’ve been in love with you for some time. Would it be improper for me to ask you if we could spend the next two weeks on daytime dates?” he asked.

 

“I’d be glad to accommodate you, Robin. You’re a delightful little fellow.”

 

So they dated in the school grounds and rooms for the next two weeks, although Mrs Long was careful to make sure that Kirsty didn’t see him. She would arrange an occasional baby sitter for the girl soon enough. First she had to pay off her new house, which was in giant walking distance from the school and Kirsty’s school as well. Half way through the second week, he asked her, “Is there any chance you’d marry me instead of eating me?”

 

“The idea does have its appeals,” she said, “Although I can’t marry you for years until you’re old enough. I can’t really eat anyone else either. I’m afraid that job falls on you.”

 

His last hope had failed him. For the next two days she noticed a real state of melancholy in him. His love had not faded or diminished, but she could see the complete absence of hope in his demeanour now. She felt an extra comfort inside, as the last week of the holidays drew closer, knowing that he had reached this complete and total focus on the inviolate future he was facing.

 

She kissed him farewell at the end of the Friday.

 

On the Monday, she took Kirsty to Mrs Yeo’s house and then returned to the classroom, where she had trapped Robin.

 

“I couldn’t bring you any of the cake Mrs Yeo just shared with me, but I can certainly put you in touch with the parts of me which consumed it,” she said, and took him to the staff kitchen.

 

When the oven had done its few minutes of work she carried him out into the garden, sat on the seat looking out at the flowers, and tantalised her tongue with his small body. She felt him shaking with a mixture of fear and infatuation as she held him in fingers and thumb. She eased him gently into her mouth and found that her tongue could still perceive his dichotomy of reactions as they were manifesting physically in the movements of his tiny body. This pleased her immensely.

 

She drew him into her throat and considered his thoughts at that point.

 

“He’s at the top of my neck now. As soon as I start gulping, I can imagine every last wishful thought vanishing from his mind at once,” she thought, and did the gulp.

 

He reached her stomach after a few more, and she pictured him trapped within her form, still conscious and aware, yet no more able to climb free than he’d been able to discourage her from putting him there.

 

She looked out at the garden. It was beautiful. She’d been widowed for nearly two years and found fresh start in the giant world. She had her whole life ahead of her to enjoy, and every aspect of it seemed even more precious to her, when she acknowledged that it would not be available to Robin. She enjoyed a peaceful walk around the school grounds, reflecting on every moment of the last few months, and smiled.

 

“I wonder how you’re doing down in there, little Robin,” she said to herself, rubbing her tummy, and walked out of the school to pick up Kirsty from Mrs Yeo’s house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mrs Long had eaten Robin only weeks before Jenny met Willy.

 

Saturday had arrived, and Jenny had come to meet Willy in the gardens of her giant school. She waited patiently, wondering if her size had scared the tiny boy off. Then she saw him walking out of the garden. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts this time, instead of a school uniform. She liked the look of his tiny little pink arms and legs on show.

 

She lifted him gently and said, “I wore a dress with a pocket in it, so I can smuggle you up to the boarding house.”

 

Jenny put him gently into her pocket and walked up to her dormitory. They sat on her bed and looked out the window at the school grounds, as they talked about the separate lives they had led up until that point. They couldn’t talk about similar interests, as most dating couples do. The boy was not yet of a dating age, yet he had unequivocally fixed his affection on Jenny. They would not have seen the same television shows, nor read the same books or anything.

 

Jenny was fascinated by stories of his life on earth, and he felt honoured that such a big girl was interested in him. Finally Jenny was ready to throw caution to the wind.

 

“I hope this isn’t too much for you,” she said, “There’s an awful lot of me.”

 

Jenny slowly and gently kissed Willy. Would he be intimidated or overwhelmed by her lips?

 

She felt his arms embracing her lower lip, and enjoyed the attention. He liked it!

 

“Thank you so much,” he said at last, “I’ve never had a kiss before.”

 

After several weeks of dates went by, Willy had something on his mind, which he could no longer contain.

He met Jenny for another date, and opened his backpack in the middle of the date. He took out a huge metal ring with a large toy gem welded to it.

 

“I made this in metal work at school,” he said, “When I’m old enough, would you marry me?”

 

“Oh yes,” she said, “I will.”

 

After another date, she gave him an invitation.

 

“I’m becoming good friends with one of my teachers. She even lets me call her by her first name Christine. I have to tell somebody that I’m engaged, even though we won’t be married for years. Would you like to come on a picnic with us, so that I can at least introduce my fiancé to someone?”

 

He accepted, looking forward to meeting one of her friends, and pleased that teachers on this world didn’t maintain such a professional distance from their students.

 

Jenny collected him on the Sunday at the usual place, and walked to a lovely garden in another part of the school. To his surprise, Mrs Long was waiting there at the picnic table and now giant sized.

“So this is your fiancé,” said Mrs Long, “You certainly kept a good secret. I had a close friendship with a boy in your class once. I didn’t want to marry him though.”

 

“Why did you break it off?” asked Willy, keen to know if he was at risk of losing Jenny for the same reason.

 

“I had him for lunch just before school resumed.”

 

Christine Long stroked back her dark brown hair and recalled her early friendship with Robin.

 

“You ATE him?” said Jenny.

 

“Have you ever thought you might like to eat Willy?” asked Mrs Long.

 

“No. Never,” said Jenny.

 

“I would,” said Mrs Long.

 

Jenny would be able to protect him, but he wondered what it would do to the blossoming friendship between the two giantesses.

 

“He didn’t want to be eaten, did he?” asked Willy.

 

“Of course not. I don’t imagine you do either,” said Mrs Long, “I wish you both good luck in your relationship, but you’d better not find yourself caught alone, Willy. If I ever do catch you unprotected in the school grounds, you can take it for granted that your wedding will be off.”

 

“Wasn’t it enough to have done such a thing to the other boy?” asked Jenny.

 

“He was delicious,” she said, and turned to look at Willy, “You’re just as young and tasty looking. I’d very much like to eat a boy like you now. I hope this won’t affect our friendship, Jenny.”

 

“I’ve been friends with you for a few weeks, and I’m in love with Willy. I can juggle the two dynamics, but will you like me any less for not wanting you to eat him?”

 

“Of course not.”

 

“Then I’ll just have to be careful to make sure that you never get hold of him. If you come to the wedding, I’ll be sure he’s never left alone. In the meantime, I can’t tell you where the trans-dimensional tube is, and I’ll have to be careful planning and implementing dates with Willy.”

 

“I already know where the tube is,” said Mrs Long.

After all, she had come from earth, though she was glad that Jenny hadn’t made the connection. The girl had been thinking of her feelings for Willy during the conversation, and had not picked up on the obvious references to the fact that Mrs Long came from Willy’s world and had once been his size.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One day two of the bullies from Willy’s school, who had picked on him for a long time, followed him into the woods. He heard a rustle behind him, turned around and saw them.

 

“You’re dead meat, Willy. We’ll teach you to dob us in,” they said.

 

He ran from them, and reached the trans-dimensional tube only barely ahead of them, dived into it and started running away from it, to find that the Paul and Timothy, the two bullies had wasted no time in plunging into (what for them was) the unknown.

 

They chased him into another part of the school garden, and finally crash tackled him.

 

“We’re going to beat the stuffing out of you,” said Timothy.

 

“No teachers around this time,” said Paul.

 

“Are you two quite sure there are no teachers around?” came a voice.

 

Willy wondered if someone had followed them from his own school into the giant school. Would a female teacher’s presence make any difference in another dimension?

 

Then two hands reached around from behind the large bushes and grabbed Paul and Timothy.

 

“You won’t be hurting this nice little child again,” said Mrs Long.

 

She put both Timothy into her mouth and gulped him down rapidly, making sure that he had reached her stomach, before she went to work on preparing Paul to be swallowed too. She made sure to grab Willy, while she was eating his enemies.

 

Mrs Long carried Willy into an empty classroom, while she was still swallowing Paul. Then she took a cup of water from the water cooler and drank the water.

 

“I thought my mouth needed a good rinse after that,” she said, “They won’t hurt you anymore.”

 

“I know how much trouble I’m in, but I’d still like to thank you for saving me,” he said.

 

“You’re very welcome, little child. I think you’ll miss your next date with Jenny though. Still I won’t eat you for at least two days. I don’t want you to be subjected to the remains of those brats in my stomach.”

 

“Thank you,” he said, hoping to make use of the time to get away from her.

 

Mrs Long put the boy into a model house which the gardener had constructed high in a tree. Then Monday came. He expected to be eaten after the end of school that day. During the school lunch break, he saw the girls spreading out all over the school grounds. He searched for Jenny, and eventually saw her sitting very close to the distant outlet of the trans-dimensional tube.

 

“She must think I’ve given up on her because she’s a giant,” he thought, “She doesn’t know I’m trapped up here.”

 

Then another giant school girl came and lay down in the sunshine. She was below the branch, but not the house he’d been living in. He stepped out and walked along the branch, until he could look off the edge and see that her breasts were just below him. He looked at them. They were very large and round, like Jenny’s. Her facial features weren’t quite as attractive as Jenny’s; but her breasts were about to serve a non-ornamental purpose to a boy who was too young to appreciate their more traditional appeal.

 

Willy jumped off the branch, and landed softly on the school shirt which adorned the girl’s breasts.

 

“Oh dear! Who are you?” she asked.

 

“Willy, a friend of Jenny over there,” he said, pointing.

 

“I’m Lorna. Do you want me to take you to her?” asked the other girl.

 

“Yes, thank you?” he said, so relieved that the breasts (which had served as his safety net) belonged to a kind hearted girl.

 

The girl closed her fingers around Willy, to make sure he was not seen by other students, and walked over to Jenny.

 

“This boy was stuck in the tree over there. I … helped him down,” she said, “I was surprised to see that there was such a tiny boy in the school, but I got over the shock, and decided to get it off my chest.”

 

Jenny did her best not to visibly react to the pun.

 

“Thank you so much,” said Jenny, “I thought you’d lost interest in being friends with me, Willy.”

 

“Not at all. I’ll tell you everything.”

 

She took him to a private spot and he told her what had happened, leaving out the specifics of how he’d gotten out of the tree.

 

“Maybe we shouldn’t keep seeing each other. I’d be devastated at that, but I’m putting you in danger every time you come here.”

 

“I love you too much to stop seeing you. I know Mrs Long will always be on the look out for me; but you’ll just have to make sure we synchronise our arrivals at your side of the tube. That way she’ll never be able to ambush me.”

 

“But I’ll be finished school before you’re old enough to marry me. She’ll still be here as a teacher, waiting to catch you.”

“Maybe you could take me with you, on your final day of school.”

 

“You’d really give up any chance to go back to your earth friends periodically, in order to be with me.”

 

“Nothing I have back on earth is worth giving up you.”

 

“You must love me so much to brave Mrs Long’s obvious danger to go on dates with me. I wish I had a way to show you how much I love you.”

 

“You already have. Your big kisses are the only kisses I ever want to have.”

 

“I was worried you might find them too big.”

 

“No, I love them.”

 

“Let’s make another date, and I’ll take you back to the tube. Lunch is almost over.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soon after, Jenny and Willy were on another date, talking privately in Jenny’s dormitory.

 

“Lorna liked your size a lot. She’s told four of her closest friends about you, and was wondering if you could do something for them. Four are girls and one is a teacher. We have a cocktail party for the girls and the teachers on Wednesday night next week. Do you think there’d be five boys in your school that would like to come in secret with you and us six girls? We’d hide you in our clothing until after the formal party had finished, and then sneak off to one of the dormitories for our private little party afterwards,” said Jenny.

 

“I do have some friends who like having secret adventures, and there are two less bullies to worry about now, because of Mrs Long’s rescue of me,” said Willy, “I’ll see what I can do.”

 

The next day at school, Willy had five private conversations. The general reaction was that they’d have to see it to believe it. Yet the boys all agreed to join Willy in the woods early on the Wednesday evening concerned. Their names were Nicky, Dougal, Hamilton, Tinker and Bertie.

 

They couldn’t believe it, when they came to the trans-dimensional tube.

 

Willy dived into the tube, and the others followed suit, all emerging in the garden.

 

Lorna was there alone.

 

“Where’s Jenny?” asked Willy.

 

“With Mrs Long still hunting you every chance she gets, we thought it would look suspicious to her if Jenny (or worse still all six of us) were congregated in this part of the school gardens. So I came here alone. I’ll put you all in my dress pocket and take you to the meeting place we agreed on at the edge of the school grounds.”

 

Lorna was gentle about it, and soon sat at an outdoor table with the other five giantesses, and took out the boys.

 

“I was thinking each of us 5 girls could choose a boy, checking with the boy that he’s happy to be chosen by her. Then we can hide the boys on our persons until after the cocktail party,” said Lorna.

 

Rochelle Lonereach, aged 13 chose Dougal.

Yvanne Poste, aged 18 in her final year of school, chose Nicky.

Lorna Drayne, aged 13 chose Hamilton

Brooke Saint Albans, aged 21 and having just started as a teacher at the same time as Mrs Long had begun teaching there, chose Bertie

Ruby, aged 16, chose Tinker.

 

“Now there is one unfortunate warning we have to give,” said Lorna, “One of the teachers here, Mrs Long (easily recognisable, since she’s from your school, as Willy recently told us) has tried to eat Willy once already, and would certainly do the same with any of you. If anyone’s too worried to stay on, we can take him back to the tube now. Those of you who do stay on should remain with us all the time. Once caught by Mrs Long, you will be on a one way journey into her mouth.”

 

The boys were all happy with the girls who had chosen them. They spread out on the lawn for some private time in couples, until the cocktail party was due to start.

 

Rochelle sat down with Dougal, as the sun began to set.

 

“Would you be comfortable if I licked you like an ice-cream?” asked Rochelle.

 

“I’d like it actually, so long as you don’t accidentally send me on any one way journeys,” said Dougal.

 

Rochelle enjoyed saturating the boy with her tongue. It was like having a cute little living toy to run her tongue all over. Her sensuous taste organ came out in front of him time and again, affording him a second to look at it, before he felt its touch.

 

Ruby noticed that Tinker was staring into her mouth every time she spoke. She asked him about it.

 

“Well Ruby, I’ve been thinking about the warning concerning that teacher. I know this is going to sound most unusual, and I hope you don’t think I’m a little nutcase, but I’d like to make the request that you eat me.”

 

“I couldn’t do that. We asked you boys here on a date. I don’t want to lose you so soon.”

 

“Oh well, I can lie in your dress pocket and dream about it,” said Tinker.

 

Ironically Brooke was thinking of eating Bertie, but didn’t want to do it in front of five other girls who might well team up to stop her. She began planning a suitable time of the evening to get away with it. Had they been paired differently, Tinker and Brooke would have met each other’s desires perfectly.

 

Lorna and Hamilton were attracted to each other, but neither had mentioned any interest in eating or being eaten. Yvanne and Nicky seemed to be enjoying each other’s company too. There was something about giant sized girls which awakened romantic desires in these boys while they were still aged only 10 or 11 as sixth class students on their own world. The presence of the giant towering faces right in front of their eyes was too hard to tune out, not that they wanted to tune it out.

 

Soon the girls placed the boys in suitable hiding places within their clothing. Jenny positioned Willy just behind the neck of her dress. His tiny eyes were able to peek between strands of the material and look at the girls and lady teachers in the main hall where the cocktail party was being held. Tinker enjoyed a similar privilege in the base of the pocket in Ruby’s dress, which put him level with her ankles.

 

Tinker was quite pleasantly surprised when he saw a beautifully clad lady with long dark brown hair walk into the hall. It was Mrs Long. All his unrequited desires to be eaten by Ruby vanished from his mind. He made up his mind to approach Mrs Long and make himself available for consumption. The thought that his former teacher had such a tendency only excited him all the more. He had to wait a while, but eventually Ruby sat down on a chair, leaving the lower part of her dress close to the ground. Tinker climbed out of the pocket and jumped to the floor.

 

He thought it would be best not to give his friends’ presence away to Mrs Long, lest he put them at risk of facing something, which only he wanted. He realised, that to do this without making her suspicious, he could not let her know that someone had informed him that Mrs Long was prepared to eat little boys. So he had to let her think that he was being caught and eaten against his will. He walked, unseen under all of the other chairs which were against the wall, until he came to the door from which Mrs Long had entered. Then he went outside and kept himself out of sight, waiting until the end of the evening when she would come out. To make himself a more appealing prospect, he took off most of his clothing, and discarded it into the shadows.

 

Jenny enjoyed the thought of Willy’s little body resting against the base of her neck. She walked over to the table, filled a punch glass, and started drinking it quickly, so that she could fill it again before she left the table. Suddenly she unexpectedly choked slightly on a piece of fruit, and coughed. She was looking across the room at the time, and didn’t see or feel the sudden effect of her coughing neck pushing Willy out of the top of her dress, to plunge into a bowl of pineapple pieces.

 

Jenny continued to cough, and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

 

Willy quickly pulled pineapple pieces over himself, so that his body was covered. He was unaware of one crucial fact.

One person had been looking in Jenny’s direction at the time of this incident. Mrs Long saw what happened, and came walking over to the table.

Mrs Long used a large serving ladle to scoop the pineapple pieces surrounding Willy into a bowl. He was peeking out at her movements, thinking that she had unwittingly served herself some pineapple pieces with him amongst them. He stayed well covered, and wondered what he would do. He had to get away before she finished the pineapple and discovered him. Mrs Long decided to let him worry about it, and she would reveal her awareness of his presence in her bowl at a later stage in the evening. She made sure he was still covered and out of sight, and carried the bowl quickly out of the hall.

 

Looking up, Tinker saw Mrs Long moving towards him. He stepped out from behind a pillar, and let her see him. He could not see the contents of the high bowl, and didn’t know she’d already recaptured the unwilling Willy.

 

Mrs Long saw Tinker, gaped in pleasant surprise, and held the bowl in her free hand, while snatching up Tinker in the other. She quickly popped Tinker into her mouth, and kept walking with the bowl until she reached her classroom. Then she put the bowl down on the table. Tinker had no idea that Willy started moving and was able to peek out between the pineapple pieces.

 

Mrs Long was taking Tinker out of her mouth!

 

“Were you comfortable in there?” she asked Tinker.

 

“Yes thank you, Mrs Long” said Tinker, “Do you remember me from your old school last year?”

 

“Of course I do,” said Mrs Long, “Although I doubt you remember my mouth so closely, do you?”

 

“No,” said Tinker.

 

“You can make a return visit now, but I wouldn’t expect to be let out again though.”

 

To continue misleading her, for the sake of his friends, Tinker said in a nervous voice, “Are you going to eat me?”

 

“You got it,” she said, “And I’ve got you.”

 

She pushed Tinker into her mouth and played with him, her tongue enjoying all of his delectable young flesh. She would consume this boy in minutes. She felt him moving about on her tongue, thinking that he was aware of his danger and using what little time he had remaining to come to terms with it. She thought of him racking his mind for a way out of the situation. As she imagined him formulating various ideas in his mind, she took an enjoyable gulp, and drew Tinker down inside her. He was gone, and it gave her a great sense of accomplishment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jenny, Tinker’s gone,” said Ruby, “I don’t know if it’s anything to worry about, but he asked me to eat him earlier. I said no.”

 

“He’s probably gone to seek out Mrs Long,” said Jenny, “There’s nothing we can do. Besides, if it’s what he wanted, I guess they’ll both be happy. It would have happened eventually. It’s hard enough trying to protect the regular boys who don’t want to be eaten.”

 

“But he might have told her about the other boys,” said Ruby, “If she knows they’re here, they’ll all be in danger.”

 

It was then that Jenny noticed Willy’s absence.

 

“Oh my, Ruby! Willy’s missing too. I don’t know how he could have gotten out of my dress at this height, but he’s gone. He must have fallen down inside it and hit the ground. He’s probably dead, but we’ve got to look. He might have even been crushed beyond recognition. I have to look for Willy. Can you warn the others that our private party in the dormitories will have to be cancelled? Get them to sneak their boys back to the tube, unless they want to sneak them into their individual dormitories for the night. Just make sure they know that Mrs Long’s most likely on the prowl.”

 

“I’ll start with Yvanne,” said Ruby, “She’s just over there.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jenny searched everywhere for Willy, and had no success. She said goodnight to the other girls and went to bed alone, in tears at the obvious conclusion that Mrs Long must have found him and eaten him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yvanne asked Nicky if he’d like to stay the night with her in her dormitory. Nicky accepted and went back to her dormitory with her.

 

“You understand it’s just for one night,” said Yvanne, “I think this is a cute novel way to get involved with a boy, but I don’t want to go steady with you.”

 

Nicky decided to make the most of it. He could always come back to the school and search for another girl to be with long term. He snuggled against Yvanne’s lovely head in her bed that night, until he was taken back to the tube early the next morning.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lorna took Hamilton back to the tube straight after Ruby’s warning.

 

“It’s been fun, but you’re not the boy for me. I’ll be able to meet giant boys once I’ve finished school. I think the gender segregation in this boarding school is what made most of us so willing to try being with tiny boys. But it’s over before it begins.”

 

She kissed him goodbye, and he dived into the tube.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bertie rested comfortably in Brooke’s fingers, until they reached a nice looking part of the school grounds. External building lights lit up portions of all the grounds, and Bertie was sure this was not the place they’d originally come from.

 

“This isn’t the garden with the tube,” he said.

 

“I’m not taking you to the tube,” said Brooke.

 

“I thought you didn’t want me to stay the night.”

 

“In a way, I suppose you will stay the night. The others will think I brought you back to the tube later on, I suppose.”

 

“I don’t quite understand,” said Bertie.

 

“Don’t you?” she giggled, “Wouldn’t you have felt so much better, if I’d chosen Tinker?”

 

“But he wants to be …“

 

Brooke’s giggle reached the pitch of a highly amused squeal as Bertie joined the dots, effectively deducing why she had brought him to their own private spot. It was to be the setting for his doom.

 

“Maybe Tinker’s still out there,” he said.

 

“I think we all know he went looking for Mrs Long. If I find him, I’ll certainly make him an offer, but even if I had him here now, it wouldn’t do you any good.”

 

She was enjoying herself like never before, and her appetite was about to be sated. Of all the boys and all the girls there, she had been the most cunning and the most enigmatic about her true intentions, right from the moment that Lorna had first suggested that Jenny ask Willy to bring some more boys along. She was so glad that the girls had made her the two newest teachers feel welcome and formed friendships with them. It had given her the chance to meet these tiny boys and choose one to eat.

 

“I guess I’m out of time then,” said Bertie, “I’d have loved you forever, if you’d wanted me.”

 

“I’m glad that thought lured you here,” she said, “Goodbye, little Bertie.”

 

She lifted him above her head, opened her mouth wide, and held him by his legs, dangled him onto her tongue, and then used her fingers to turn him around and around, like a lamb on a spit roast, so that her tongue acted like the rollers of a car wash, moistening every part of his tiny body. Then she let go with her hand and straightened her head up, and soon swallowed eagerly, pleased beyond words at the uniquely arousing experience she’d engineered for herself that night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Rochelle took Dougal back to her dormitory too.

 

“Little boy, I enjoyed licking you before. I think you’re very tasty, and very cute, but I don’t want to lead you on. I’d love to keep meeting up with you at the end of the tube, and licking you. However, I do intend to look for someone my own size to go steady with. That doesn’t have to stop our licking arrangement until I get married. It’s up to you whether you’re happy to see me and be licked, with no relationship strings attached.”

 

To a sixth grade boy, the thought of being licked by her for several years of secret meetings had no drawbacks at all.

 

“It was a lot of fun before. Sure I’d love to come back and do it again,” he said.

 

“Sometimes I’d like to keep inviting you back to this dormitory, if you’re happy to do something even wilder with me.”

 

“What would it be?” asked Dougal.

 

“Would you be OK with sleeping the night in my mouth?”

“It’s a beautiful thought, Rochelle, but what if you accidentally swallowed me in your sleep?”

 

“I don’t think it’s likely, and I’ll try not to, but I’d be very grateful if you’d be willing to take the risk.”

 

“I’ll do it,” said Dougal, strangely aroused at the thought of living dangerously, for the sake of such long and frequent contact with her giant beautiful tongue, and at none of the cost faced by anyone captured by Mrs Long.

 

“I think we should start tonight then,” said Rochelle, lying comfortably beside him on the pillow, “Slide yourself in then, tiny Dougal.”

 

She pushed her tongue to the edge of the inside of her lip, forming a safe bridge over her teeth, and felt the little friend sliding over the moist soft pink bridge and into her mouth.

 

“Some little boys will have fun explaining why they’ve been out all night,” she thought, little knowing that they’d already made convincing ‘arrangements’ to convince their parents that it was OK to stay over with ‘friends.’

 

She slept better than he did that night. Small movements of tossing and turning for her, which didn’t even fully awaken her, had him sliding around in her mouth, sometimes grabbing hold of a tooth to steady himself, if he got too near to the back of her mouth. It gave him a sense of adventure. He had every intention of repeating the process as often as she wanted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

From his place of concealment, Willy had watched Mrs Long’s mouth going to work on Tinker.

 

“Did you enjoy the preview Willy?” she asked suddenly, “I saw you when you first fell out of Jenny’s dress, “What a pity it’s going to be for you, that SHE didn’t see you.”

 

She saw the completely startled boy climb into view.

 

“I guess so,” he said.

 

“It won’t be tonight. You little boys are a rare catch. I like to pace my pleasures. I’ll keep you safe here until school lunch time tomorrow. Then I think I’ll be able to find a private place to treat myself to a nutritious lunch. Do you think you are nutritious, Willy? Have you been eating healthy foods?”

 

“I try to,” he said.

 

“I’m pleased to hear it. I think all tiny boys should eat a balanced diet, to make sure they keep their little bodies in the best of health. They never know when they might be eaten themselves, do they?”

“I’ve had to consider the possibility, each time I’ve come back to this school,” he said.

 

She picked him up in finger and thumb and licked all of the pineapple juice from his body and then put him on the desk’s smooth surface.

 

“Tell me honestly, Willy. I’m curious. Do you find me as beautiful as young Jenny?”

 

“Maybe. I mean, you are very beautiful, but I’m in love with Jenny.

 

“Thank you. It’s just something I’d like to have in my mind at lunchtime tomorrow. Now where am I going to keep you? I won’t ask how you got out of that tree before.”


She looked around the classroom, and decided to put him in her water cooler. It was only used by teachers, as the students were expected to buy their own. She put a jug under the tap, turned on the tap and emptied most of the water out. There was just enough there for him to stand in. Then she took a small inflatable toy whale from the cupboard, placed it in the water, and said, “It’s just a little longer and wider than you. Use it for a mattress when you want to sleep, and drink water if you need it. I’ll get you out after morning class, and work up to absorbing all your carbohydrates into my own body.”

 

Mrs Long was about to lift him off the desk and place him in the cooler and put the lid back on. It was not transparent like the ones on his earth, which meant that he would be in darkness even in the daytime. She lowered him gently into the water cooler, onto the toy whale mattress, and put the lid back on. He slept the night in expectation of surrendering his nutritious components to her lunch. In the morning, he swam in the water, while she was teaching, and then morning tea break started.

 

Suddenly there was a gushing swirling effect, and he found himself drawn into the tap, and down into a cup. He was looking up at a teenage girl.

 

“What are you doing in there? How did you get so small?” asked the girl.

 

“I’m from a parallel universe, where we’re all small. Mrs Long put me in there until lunchtime. Then she’s going to eat me.”

 

“I was just getting some of her water. We’re not supposed to. You won’t tell her, will you?”

 

“Are you kidding? I’m glad you did. Can you get me away from here?”

 

She took him from the cup, drank the water quickly, and started walking out of the classroom with him. Then she heard footsteps in the corridor. Someone was coming back to the classroom. Quickly the girl ran back into the classroom, scrunched up the cup and hid it under her desk. She put him out the window gently, until he could jump to the grass, and he started across the lawn, as soon as the girls were all back inside. He was a long way from the tube. It would take a while to reach it.

 

Classes resumed, and Mrs Long set the girls some exercises to do, and began walking around the room supervising their work.

 

Then her eye fell upon the cup under the girl’s seat.

 

“Did you steal water from the cooler?” asked Mrs Long.

 

“Yes,” said the girl.

 

“Tell me how long ago, quickly, or you’ll be reported to the headmistress.”

 

“Just before morning tea ended,” said the girl.

 

“Well if it happens again, I’ll punish the girl concerned myself. Now you can all go on with the exercise. As for you, I want to see you outside now.”

 

The water thief went outside, while Mrs Long lifted the lid and looked in the water cooler. She went out to the corridor.

 

“What did you do with the boy?”

 

The girl had no choice but to tell, lest she be punished for her theft.

 

“Go back inside, and don’t tell the other girls about this,” said Mrs Long.

 

Willy was most of the way across a stretch of lawn, when he heard Mrs Long walking briskly along the path. He turned and saw her, and ran for the garden. She started running as well. He jumped into the garden, forward rolled and looked back as she came racing towards him.

 

Mrs Long tried to grab him, but he eluded her. She stood up again and walked around quickly, looking for a way in to get at him. He ran, ducking and weaving and soon heard her crawling through another part of the garden bed, headed in his direction. He was at least two more stretches of lawn and flowerbeds away from the trans-dimensional tube. He’d never make it while she was around.

 

“You’ve really had a charmed series of visits to this world so far, haven’t you?” she called.

 

This was the hunt, which had defined these two since they had first met. Here he was running for his life from a beautiful teacher who had already eaten at least two boys. She could have had a pleasant life anyway, but she would relentlessly pursue him. She’d even walked out of her own classes to do it, he correctly surmised.

 

Mrs Long looked ahead, and saw heavy growth blocking her way. She realised that the tube had been much easier to find and much easier to get to, when she had been the same size as Willy. She searched throughout the garden, even into the lunch break. Girls came out and would see her emerge from the garden eventually. She would tell them some excuse like having dropped something. She was the one in authority anyway. She drew near the wall of one of the buildings, and saw that a small crack had formed in one of the walls. Willy was squeezed into it. Her fingers would never fit. She stopped right in front of him, peeking in at him, but unable to get at him.

“You can’t stay there forever, you know?” she said.

 

He looked out at her.

 

“After a night in a water cooler, I think I can. The real issue is how long you can stay away from your duties as teacher. I’ll just wait you out. You’ll be bored before I’m willing to give up my safety.”

 

“You’re right,” she said, “Besides, I know you’ll keep coming back to see Jenny. I’ll have plenty more chances to get you. I hope I’ll have you in my tummy one day. Robin and last night’s little boy were easy hunts. You’ve been a challenge. I find you far more appealing because of it. I’m going back to the classroom now. You have my word on that.”

 

He watched her until she was out of sight. Then he ventured slowly and carefully into the bushes and continued the long journey through the school. At his size, it took him until just after 3pm to reach the tube entrance, but Rochelle was there.

 

“I’m waiting for Dougal,” she said, “We have an arrangement, whenever I meet him here and take him to the boarding house. Jenny thinks Mrs Long ate you last night.”

 

“She very nearly ate me at lunch time today. When you take Dougal to the boarding house, could you take me to Jenny too?”

 

“Of course I will,” said Rochelle, and Jenny soon greeted Willy with delight.

 

“Oh little darling boy, I was so afraid. I’m sorry about the accident at the food table in the hall. It’s all my fault. I wouldn’t blame you if you never wanted to see me again.”

 

“I can’t blame you for Mrs Long’s eating habits,” said Willy, “And I love you so much.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day in the earth school, Hamilton and Nicky sat next to each other in afternoon class. Nicky took a sheet of paper and wrote on it.

 

“I think we could still do a lot more in that giant school. Last night’s panic attack interrupted a lot of fun we could have had. We should go back after school today and look for more giant girls.”

 

Nicky passed the note to Hamilton, who read it and wrote back.

 

“That sounds good. I’d like to meet a giant teacher. I’ve had crushes on my teachers since I was six years old, but we don’t get many lady teachers in a boys’ school. I think we’d meet a few more in that giant girls’ college.”

 

“Then it’s settled,” wrote Nicky, “We’ll head into the forest and use the trans-dimension tube after school today.”

 

Nicky screwed up the piece of paper, and threw it in the garbage bin at the front of the classroom, as soon as lessons had finished.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


During lunch hour in the giant school, Brooke approached Mrs Long. She filled Mrs Long in on the presence of the other boys the night before, and the plans that had been made and altered.

 

“I think we could team up to catch the rest of them,” said Brooke, “I’m sure they’ll be back.”

 

“You know I’ve been wanting to catch the rest of them, since I first tried to eat Jenny’s friend Willy. He’s escaped me more than once,” said Mrs Long.

 

“If we’re waiting near the tube, they’re not so likely to use it,” said Brooke, “I know how we could capture them, when they’re not near the tube. You could walk around the school obviously on the prowl, since the earth boys are well aware that you like eating them. They’ll see the diversion and avoid you. I can slink around more subtly and catch them by surprise, while they’re concentrating on the threat you represent. If there’s more than one, we can divide them between us. If we only get one at a time, we can take turns eating them. Our subterfuge should work, because the only one of the earth boys who knows I’m out to eat them is the one I had for supper last night.”

 

“You’re very crafty for your age,” said Mrs Long, “I think it should work. We’ll implement your plan after school, but right now I’d like to talk to someone else who might be able to help us.”

 

Mrs Long went into the science classroom, where Miss Lyndal Cartwright was setting up an experiment for afternoon class. She told Lyndal all about the boys she had eaten so far.

 

“I’ve just had a tip from one of the girls,” said Mrs Long, “Do you think you’d like eating tiny boys?”

 

Lyndal smiled with great amusement.

 

“I’d like it a lot more than the little boys would,” she said.

 

“Well so far I’ve just been using a trial and error game of waiting until I catch them in the school grounds, and then hunting them down and eating them. If you could find a way to enlarge the trans-dimensional tube, so that it was our size instead of tiny, we could go to the tiny school on their world, march on it in the middle of a busy school day and just collect the whole school’s supply of boys and have enough treats to keep us happy for weeks, maybe even months.”

 

“I think I could modify our experimental laser to act as a ray that would expand the width of the tube dramatically,” said Lyndal, “I’ll let you know when I’ve completed my tests on the ray, and you can show me the outlet of this tube.”

 

“Brooke’s my ally. She ate a boy after the cocktail party last night.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In another part of the giant world, not that far from the school, lived a beautiful giant single mother, who had separated from her husband. Her name was Lera.

 

On earth, a man called Alfie had been lonely beyond all means of expression.  

He found himself wanting to be with someone even taller than him, and this was most unlikely. Usually tall women married even taller men.

 

Then he found the trans-dimensional tube. It was a shimmering, hitherto undiscovered hole in time and space, which led to another dimension, he guessed, perhaps a parallel dimension.

He stepped through.

There seemed to be a forest on the other side of the tube as well. Except that the plants were different. He walked through the forest for quite some time, and came upon a large poster, lying on the ground.

On it were written the words:

Fruit, dress, pens, envelopes, meat, drink, pillowslips.

 

“It reads more like a shopping list than a poster,” he thought, “But it’s too big for that. It’s on a sheet of paper taller than me.”

 

Still it was a parallel version of his own world, he guessed, if English was written there.

He folded it up and carried it with him for a while. It was very misty, and overcast.

He expected rain at any moment.

 

He kept walking, and then the forest seemed to come to an end at a large open grassy area. He looked to the left and saw the most enormous beautiful woman on a garden seat. She was looking the other way, wearing a beautiful flowery dress, with short sleeves. She had long hair, and the sweetest looking face he’d ever seen.

He looked back at the forest, and realised it was a garden. The ‘trees’ were actually plant stalks.

 

The lady eventually looked in his direction, and saw him.

 

“Hello,” he said, “I think you might have lost your shopping list.”

 

“Thank you. I did,” she said, reaching down to take it, as he held it up.

 

She looked around his own age, but he had under-guessed at the ages of attractive women almost every time on earth. So he thought she might well be a few years older, but not much. One thing was for sure. She was the most gigantic woman he’d ever seen.

The giant dimension mirrored earth in style, if not in continents.

She wore no lipstick at all, which had always been his preference. It seemed even more important now, with his desire to be kissed by a giantess.

 

He fell instantly in love, and saw that she was looking at him with a shy engaging stare, which suggested she felt the same.

 

“I came from a parallel world, like yours but smaller,” he said, “I feel so nice in your garden. It makes me feel like I’m in the happiest halfway zone between children’s tales and reality.”

 

“Would it be alright, if I lifted you up onto my dress, so that we could talk more comfortably?”

 

“Thank you. That would be nice.”

 

“Tell me about these children’s tales.”

 

“I guess the ones of most similarity to this adventure are the ones about giants. Some of the giants in our stories tend to eat people like me.”

 

“Did you want me to eat you?”

 

“I don’t think so. But it would be nice to go into your mouth for a while.”

 

“Would you like me to put you in there now?”

 

“Yes. Thank you.”

 

She lifted him to her lips, parted them, and let him slide over her lower lip, which was huge, even by giant standards.

 

He climbed into her mouth and made himself at home for a while, then climbed out, onto her awaiting hand.

 

“I think you taste very nice, little friend, but I wouldn’t want to eat you. You’d be all gone, and you’re so special. It’s just starting to sprinkle rain. Would you like to come into my house for lunch?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

She carried him to the kitchen, and made some salad for both of them.


They enjoyed it together, and talked.

 

“Do you have to be back in your own little world at any time?”

 

“Not until my next work day. Do you have weekends?”

 

 “Yes,” she said.

 

“Would you like to see me again, for a date?”


“Yes. I’d like that very much. You don’t know much about me, but I’ve been waiting so long for someone very special. I know now, that I was waiting for you. I’ve felt something special today, since you came into my garden, something I’ve never felt with any partners I’ve had from my own world.”

 

“So you don’t mind my being so much smaller than you.”

 

“Why should I mind? I think you’re adorable.”


“I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, and that includes any comparison to the married women on my world. Your being a giant seems to make you even more attractive.”

 

“Are there many of those stories about giants eating people?”


“I seem to have found a lot more of them lately, but some of the other things that happened in those stories were no fun to read.”

 

The rain poured down furiously now.

 

She took him into the lounge room, sat on a chair by the window, and rested him on her shoulder.

 

He walked across, and kissed the side of her neck, and she lowered her face, as he kissed her cheek. Then, she held him close to her face, and kissed him slowly and passionately.

 

There were none of his usual apprehensions, no crying over the emptiness of relationships with women who wouldn’t throw themselves 100% into a romance to last; no more temptations to envy the husbands of married women.

 

This felt safe, precious, and made to last forever.

 

He only wondered about some of the limitations of dating and ultimately marrying a giantess. It opened many new doors, but it also made some of the more conventional aspects of marriage a daunting impossibility.

 

“We seem to have progressed onto passionate kissing, before we learned whom we were kissing,” she said, “I’m Lera.”

 

“I’m Alfie.”

 

“I’d love to see you again. I’ll take you back to my Hole in the Garden, which is your trans-dimensional tube . I didn’t know it was there, but I’m glad I do now. I’m so lucky it comes out in my own large property.”

 

Despite the different name that they had given to it, the trans-dimensional tube (or Hole in the Garden) was another trans-dimensional tube, which linked a different forest (to the one near Willy’s school) with Lera’s garden.

 

 

School ended for the day on both worlds. Rochelle took a walk out of the school grounds, down the hill and into the village. She decided to buy some material from the sewing shop, to make tiny towels for Dougal to dry the tongue water from himself, after she had been licking or sucking on his tiny body for a while.

 

In the village, she met a 16 year old boy named Marcus, who asked her if she’d like an ice cream. Rochelle accepted. Marcus bought her the ice-cream, and they went and sat in the park. After she had eaten it, they continued to talk, and then Marcus kissed her.
She told him which school she boarded at, and took down his telephone number and address as well. They would see each other again soon, and Dougal would be kept apprised of her progress in dating Marcus; but Marcus would never learn about Dougal and their secret licking sessions. Dougal was Rochelle’s multiple-use taste treat, and she would not be giving that up yet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the meantime, Nicky and Hamilton had made their way into the giant girls’ school.

 

“We’d better stick together, until at least one of us meets a boarder girl we like,” said Nicky, “We can watch in both directions for Mrs Long that way.”

 

Hamilton agreed, and they made their way around the school, sticking to the gardens for concealment, except when they had to use the lawn to get across from one garden to another.

 

They were just coming into the open, when they saw Mrs Long walking in the distance. She was staring down into the garden near her.

 

“She must be looking for Willy, or expecting more of us,” said Hamilton.

 

“Let’s just hold off, until she’s out of the way,” said Nicky, ducking back into the garden, “Then we’ll go on the last stretch towards the boarding house.”

 

Soon Mrs Long was out of sight. Nicky and Hamilton ran across the lawn. They were about half way to the next garden, when out of it crawled Brooke. She stood up and walked over to them both and picked them up.

 

“Hi again,” said Hamilton, “Did you get Bertie back to the tube alright last night? I didn’t run into him at school today, and I’d hate to think Mrs Long ate him.”

 

“She never got the chance to do that,” said Brooke, “I ate Bertie myself.”

 

“You what?” said Nicky, “You should have eaten Tinker. He was the one who wanted to go that way.”

 

“Well now Mrs Long and I have an arrangement,” said Brooke, “And you two can forget about finding any more girls to pair up with.”

 

 

Mrs Long had been unable to recapture Willy, and started walking around the school grounds, when she heard a faint sobbing sound. She looked around, and finally noticed a boy from her own world, who was sitting beside a flower crying. She stepped into his line of sight and sat down and looked in at him.

It was another of her students from the previous year, named Casey. She had always thought him sweeter and better behaved than all of the other students, and had had to step in to protect him from victimisation by other boys a few times, when she had been his teacher.

 

“Casey darling, what’s the matter?” she asked.

 

“Mrs Long! I’ve been missing everyone so much. I didn’t know you became a giant. So I’ve been missing you too. But my family died in a car crash this week, and I won’t be able to go to the same school any more. I went for a walk in the bush that’s out of bounds, since I won’t be there anymore. I found a tube and ended up in here.”

 

“I know how you feel,” said Mrs Long, “And you’re probably the only boy I’ve taught who knows how I feel. I lost my husband too.  I still have my daughter, and she’s a giantess too now, but I’ll never be able to have a little boy to play with and love.”

 

“I wish you could have me,” said Casey, “I like you, Mrs Long.”

 

“There’s no reason why I couldn’t,” said Mrs Long, “Would you like to come and stay with me? My daughter’s not allowed in my bedroom. I could set up some dolls furniture for you there, and you could sleep next to my head on my pillow at nights and talk to me. She’d never know that you were there.”

 

“I’d like that very much, Mrs Long,” said Casey.

 

“There are other boys in your class that have found their way into this giant school as well recently,” said Mrs Long, “I like to catch them and eat them, but you’re the first boy I’ve wanted to keep.”

 

“Then I’m even luckier still to be me, after all,” said Casey.

 

She gently picked him up and took him for a walk in her dress pocket.

The next time Alfie went into Lera’s garden, he went to the back door. Lera had arranged for an old style bell to be hung next to the door, with a long cord, which reached right down to the ground. Alfie rang the doorbell, and waited until Lera answered it. This time it was a weekend.

 

“Hello Sweet One,” she said, and carried him inside. She sat in the living room with him, until two girls came into the room.

 

“Is it time to go to Grandma’s, Mum?” asked one of them.

 

She had children. Was she a widow?

 

“Almost,” said Lera, “This is my special friend Alfie. Alfie, these are my daughters, from when I was married: Chely is 14. Matilda is 9. They stay with their father every second weekend, and with me the rest of the time, although we can change that sometimes.”

 

Alfie wondered why Lera and her former husband were no longer together. He would have no chance to talk about it now, if they were on their way to the children’s grandmother’s place.

 

“I’m taking them to my mother’s to stay the weekend,” said Lera, “We’ll be having lunch there before I go. Would you like to come and meet her?”

 

“Yes thank you,” said Alfie.

 

“The children have clothes at their grandmother’s house. So we only need to walk there through the forest without carrying anything. I’ll carry you, and the children can walk beside me,” said Lera.

 

When they reached Lera’s mother’s house, she invited them all to sit down for lunch, which the children ate quickly, before they went off to play in other rooms of the house.

 

“So what exactly is your relationship with Alfie?” asked Lera’s mother Mosa.

 

“At the moment, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend,” said Lera.

 

“And what are your long-term intentions towards my daughter?” asked Mosa.

 

“I’d like to ask her to marry me one day,” said Alfie.

 

“Are you going to be able to provide for her?” asked Mosa.

 

“Mother, it’s hardly the thing to ask him.”

 

“Because of his size?” asked Mosa, “But that’s exactly the point I’m trying to make. You’d have to take care of him. He’s probably just using you for a free and easy life in a world that meets his material needs abundantly.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back in the earth school classroom, a boy called Gartin waited until everyone else had gone. He had seen Nicky and Hamilton passing a note back and forth during class, constantly adding to its contents. He had seen Nicky throw the note into the rubbish bin. Now Gartin went to the bin, rummaged around, and found the note. He opened it out again and read the contents.

 

“This can’t be true,” he thought, “A trans-dimensional tube to a Giant girls’ college! I think I’ll go and find that tube now, and see for myself if these two guys were mad or actually telling each other the scientific truth.”


Gartin headed for the forest, and found the tube. He passed through it and was amazed at what he discovered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Miss Brooke St Alban soon located Mrs Long.

 

“I haven’t found your Willy, but these are two I know got away last night,” said Brooke, “Let’s go to where the tube comes out, and we’ll talk there.”

 

Brooke led Mrs Long to the tube outlet, and they had a brief look, and then sat out on the nearby lawn to make their afternoon tea plans.

 

“One meal for each of us. You’ve done very well,” said Mrs Long, “And Miss Cartwright’s working on expanding the tube, so that we can go to Tiny Earth and get plenty more, without having to wait for them to come to us. Now let’s see who we have here.”

 

“Can we choose who eats whom?” asked Hamilton, “I know that we won’t get away. We should have stayed on our own earth. All we could think of was beautiful giants.”

 

“And what would your choices be?” asked Mrs Long.

 

“I don’t mind,” said Nicky, “You both have beautiful mouths. Since I have to be eaten, I couldn’t be in better hands, or mouths.”

 

“I’d rather be eaten by Mrs Long,” said Hamilton, “I’m just a boy, and I saw what a radiantly attractive giant teacher you were last night. Since I can’t avoid you now anyway, I might as well make the most of you.”

 

“Aren’t you sweet to say so?” said Mrs Long, “I’m honoured to be your first choice. I think we’d better go about it soon though. I’ve had too many escapes to lament lately. I’ll take you into the classroom and get on with it now.”

 

“I’m going to take Nicky up to my dormitory,” said Brooke, who was going to be a house mistress until her up coming marriage in several months’ time, “It’s the last thing he’ll ever see.”

 

Inside Mrs Long’s dress pocket, Casey thought about Mrs Long’s beautiful mouth. Hamilton would have a unique opportunity to touch the inside of it, but her intentions for him were not nearly so generous as her intentions for Casey. He was so glad to have found her affections, so that she would be looking after him forever, instead of eating him.

 

 

Alfie’s first meeting with Lera’s mother continued:

 

“That’s not true. He loves me,” said Lera.

 

“He’s inadequate, not worthy of you,” said Mosa.

 

“Mother, you are being frightfully rude,” said Lera.

“Somebody needs to bring you to your senses. If you hadn’t left Horatio, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation. I always had to watch over your every decision, and now you’ve abandoned your husband and started a dead end ridiculous affair with someone too small to be worthy of your attention,” said Mosa.

 

“I should have said this years ago, and you were lucky you didn’t know the truth. I never loved Horatio. He financially manipulated me into marrying him, and I went along with it for no other purpose than to run away from your authority and Father’s. At that age I was obsessed with wilful independence. I married a man I didn’t love and had two children by him, all because I disliked your constant influence on my life. I should never have gone down that path. So there’s the truth, and you criticize the first man I ever have loved. I won’t spoil your relationship with your grandchildren, but I won’t have Alfie denigrated like this, in your house, where he’s not on equal footing to speak back. We’re leaving.”

 

“You can’t talk to your mother this way,” said Mosa, “Blood is thicker than water.”

 

“Alfie has blood too, and you’ve done everything short of shedding some of it,” said Lera.

 

Lera stormed out of the house and took Alfie back to her home.

 

“I had no idea what you’d been dealing with all these years,” said Alfie, “I already loved you more than anyone I’ve ever met, but the way you stuck up for me was beyond admirable. No single mother ever has before. I’ve always been their very last priority.”

 

“I didn’t tell you I’d been married with children, when we first met. I didn’t know how you’d react. I wanted you to fall in love with me first,” said Lera.

 

“I have no doubt that I did, and now I love you even more,” said Alfie.

 

“What mother said about family coming first has no principle for superseding what’s right. She should have given you a friendly welcome as a potential future member of my family that you’re most likely to be. She’s had her marriage, raised children, and she has no right to spoil my choices now.”

 

“I adore you completely,” said Alfie and reached forward on her hand to kiss her lovely lip.

None of the four knew that Willy had arrived late, to keep a date with Jenny, and had witnessed this gathering of giantesses and captives. He looked across the grounds and saw Jenny in the distance. Jenny had noticed Mrs Long talking to Brooke St Albans and begun to wonder herself. She waited until the other two giantesses had departed with their victims, and then came over to find Willy about to reveal himself.

 

“We can’t save both of them at once,” said Jenny, “I didn’t think Miss St Albans would betray us.”

 

“I’m the one Mrs Long wants. If you drop me at the boarding house, I’ll see what little I can do to sneak into Brooke’s room and rescue Nicky,” said Willy, “And you could go and save Hamilton from Mrs Long.”

 

“They’re working together. If Miss St Albans catches you, she’ll surely hand you over to Mrs Long. I’d rather take you with me. We may still have time to save both after all,” said Jenny.

 

“Well Mrs Long sounded as though she was the one in the greater hurry to eat her captive, from what I overheard,” said Willy, “Let’s go to her classroom first.”

 

“You stay silent in my pocket,” said Jenny, “You’re still number one on her preferred menu.”

 

Willy remained in the position she placed him, as the giant love of his life ran towards the classroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mrs Long sat at her desk and admired her young captive.

 

“Soon we’ll have all of you at our mercy,” she said, “When Miss Cartwright expands that little tube, we’ll go to your world and storm your school with our tummies ready for the rest of you. Not that you’ll be around to know about it. I’m truly touched that you chose me little boy. Now off to my tummy you go.”

 

Mrs Long lifted Hamilton above her head, held him over her opening maw and let him look into it.

 

“Behold in detail the view of your destination,” she said, “Just look where you’re going and think what it will be like to disappear down there forever. You’re going to be swallowed without the slightest bit of concern from me. How do you feel now, little boy?”

 

“Small and helpless I guess,” said Hamilton.

 

“Then goodbye,” she said, and lowered him slowly into her mouth.

 

Jenny ran into the room and right over to Mrs Long.

 

“Let him out,” she said, “You’ve already had Robin and Tinker. It’s not fair that you get so much, and they lose so much.”

 

Mrs Long opened her mouth. Jenny looked in at Hamilton, smiling sympathetically, pleased to have appealed to Mrs Long’s mercy, or to have played on the friendship they’d had in the past. Hamilton looked out at Jenny, surprised that a rescue had come where none had been expected.

 

Then suddenly, Mrs Long lifted her tongue enough to slide Hamilton into her throat, and gulped.

 

“How awful you’ve turned out to be!” said Jenny, “But you’ll never get Willy!”

 

Mrs Long simply laughed.

 

“You might find a little more traffic around that tube the next time you decide to meet up with him,” she said.

 

Jenny had nothing left she could do, except run to the boarding house and try to save Nicky from Brooke.

 

Mrs Long took Casey home, and collected her daughter Kirsty on the way, and set him up in her bedroom as she’d planned. She put all sorts of comfortable dolls house furniture on her bedside table, and moved it right up against the bed, to make it easy for Casey to step onto the pillow or back onto the bedside table. She had dinner with Kirsty downstairs, and brought Casey’s up to him afterwards.

 

When they were lying together, she brought up the subject of Hamilton.

 

“Did you hear me eating Hamilton?” she asked.

 

“Yes. I’m so happy that you don’t want to eat me. You must really like the taste of little boys.”

 

“Very much so,” said Mrs Long, “I’ve been writing songs about little boys being eaten for a while now. Would you like me to sing you one each night, before we go to sleep?”

 

“Yes,” he said, recalling how lovely she looked as the choir leader at his old school, when she was singing.

 

Mrs Long began to sing.

 

When Peter was 6, all of this came to pass.

He turned up to school for the first day of class.

In second class, that is, he met his new teacher,

And wished he was taller, so that he could reach her,

 

With kisses to grace her adorable lips.

But young Peter didn’t come up to her hips.

“Now good morning children. You must all behave,

Like good little children, or nothing will save

 

You each from big trouble. Now let’s do some spelling.”

“So how can I please her? Now that would be telling,”

Thought Peter. I know. I shall try to be best

At class work or homework or doing a test.”

 

For afternoon class, she gave them all a mission

To write their own story in brief composition.

To show that he’d written a good story first,

He took out a comic and quenched his young thirst

 

For comic book heroes. The plot was exciting.

“Young boy,” said Miss Longstaff, “Just why aren’t you writing?”

“I’ve finished,” said Peter, to show off his speed.

“Then ask for more work,” his new teacher decreed,

 

“I don’t allow comics in class time at school.

So see me at 3pm, you little fool.”

When all of the other young children had gone,

She told him, “Behaviour like yours is not on.

 

You may have one drink, and then what you will need

Is lessons for you, that nobody should read

His comics in my class.” The new teacher stepped

Right back from his drink, which he drank. Then he slept.

 

The drink made him doze off; and after his dream

He woke on her desk in a dish of whipped cream.

Somehow she had shrunk him. He now looked above

Himself to the face that he’d soon come to love.

 

“Ah there, little Peter, I see you’re awake;

And now you will learn from your silly mistake.

You’ll really be punished for reading your comic,

By being my dinner, thanks to the atomic

 

Reducing ray, built as my own first invention.

“I don’t want to do that,” the boy chose to mention.

“You cannot be punished with things you enjoy.

Now wait here in silence, you naughty young boy,”

 

She said, while he waited for what seemed an age.

She moistened her finger to turn the next page,

By licking it. He looked, and reached a decision.

“Miss Longstaff, while you’re marking our composition,

 

Could you let me down, so that I can explore

The room at small size? It’s so far to the floor,

Now that I’m so tiny,” said Peter, still gaping.

“Alright, but don’t think that you’ll end up escaping,”

She said, “I have properly locked up this room.

You cannot escape from your culinary doom.”

 

He hid in a hole in the wall, where he saw

Her marking their work. She soon finished the chore.

“Now quickly, young Peter, you’d better return

To me, for it’s time for that lesson you’ll learn.”

 

But Peter refused now, to do as she’d bidden.

He waited in silence, remaining well hidden.

“Alright, do you want me to get up and find

My small treat, small Peter. I really don’t mind.”

 

She searched, and soon found the small boy’s hiding place;

And blocked his escape with her beautiful face.

She tried reaching in, but her hand was too huge

To fit into young Peter’s place of refuge.

 

“Come out and be eaten, you troublesome child.

I’ll gobble you whole, which is really quite mild,

Compared to the usual chewing and biting.

Your fate in my mouth should be very inviting.”

 

“I’ll stay here,” said Peter, “This punishment’s wrong.”

“Alright,” said Miss Longstaff, “You won’t be there long.”

She fetched a big can of whipped cream, and then sprayed

It into the hole, where her student still stayed.

 

Through cream blasts he saw big Miss Longstaff’s mouth pout.

It said, “You shall drown there, unless you come out.”

He soon staggered out and she licked all his features,

And then made him one of the first living creatures

 

To slide off her tongue, to a tummy so dark.

And gave his assignment a very good mark.

 

He looked into her widely opening mouth, each time she sang a vowel sound which caused her to open her mouth wide. The view of her tongue at that range was unmistakable. He could only imagine how Hamilton had felt, but Mrs Long loved Casey.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the weeks ahead, Chely began to complain frequently about the time that Lera spent including Alfie in family activities, often trotting out the phrase “You’re neglecting me, Mum.”

 

“It’s not true,” said Lera, “Alfie is going to be a part of this family too one day, and we’re starting to make him feel like it now.”

 

From then on Chely would often deliberately bang about in the kitchen, whenever she was fetching food for herself, subtly displaying her temper and resentment at Alfie’s presence.

 

“What am I supposed to do?” asked Lera one day, when Alfie was not there to hear it.

 

“We should have days when we do just girls things together alone,” said Chely.

 

“And what would Alfie do then?”

 

“You can tell him to come for just Saturday, instead of the whole weekend.”

 

“That would break his heart, and I don’t want to see him for half the weekend. I want him with us for all of it. If your behaviour hasn’t discouraged him, I hope he will ask me to marry him one day. He’s never been married before, and he’s never held my loveless marriage to your father against me. He’s been very patient with my responsibilities as a mother, and if we are married one day, he’ll be here all the time, every day of the week. You’re going to have to adjust, Chely. In a few years, you’ll have a boyfriend of your own, and then get married yourself. If I sacrifice my relationship with Alfie, instead of addressing your attitude now, I’ll end up alone. I won’t do that. It doesn’t mean I love you any less, but give Alfie a chance. He’s tried to be friends with you girls. Matilda’s accepted him, but you’ve shown only resentment. Just think of him as a friend, rather than a threat.”

 

On the next Friday evening, Alfie arrived at Lera’s house and rang the doorbell, as planned. She had invited him to stay the whole weekend.

 

To Alfie’s surprise, Chely opened the door.

 

“Hi,” she said, seeming a little friendlier than usual, “Mum’s doing the shopping with Matilda. I’m making a dessert treat for her.”

 

She put Alfie on the kitchen bench, where she was using a metal mold (which had the shape of a man Alfie’s size) to carve pieces of Turkish delight in the shapes of small men. Chely took out a roll of string, cut some small pieces off, and tied Alfie’s hands together, and then his legs. Finally she tied a piece around his mouth and head to gag him. She sprinkled icing sugar all over him, making him look no different to the Turkish delight men.

 

“It’s going to get so much worse for you, Alfie,” said Chely, “Since mother loves you so much, I hope she feels well fed after she’s unwittingly eaten you! Then I’ll have her all to myself again.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m glad you think I’m beautiful,” said Brooke, “You must find this whole situation terribly ironic.”

 

“I’d have preferred it if things had turned out differently,” said Nicky.

 

Brooke giggled, and put Nicky inside her mouth, as the late afternoon sun shone into her dormitory and into her mouth.

 

Nicky sat on the front of her tongue, and looked at the back half of it. There were two sides to her tongue, which met at some imaginary line in the middle. As dangerous as it was to him, it was a thing of great beauty.

 

“You have a very nicely designed tongue, Brooke,” he called out.

 

The new teacher closed her mouth and turned him over and over with her tongue. In a strange way, it felt as though she were showing him a unique form of affection. After a few minutes she took him from her mouth, now saturated with tongue water, and rubbed him dry on her dress.

 

“Wasn’t I just the best time you’ve ever had?” she asked, giggling with amusement, “Was I better for you than Yvanne?”

 

“I’d have to be honest and say that you were,” said Nicky, “It was great, Brooke. Was I better than Bertie?”

 

“That’s none of your business,” said Brooke.

 

“I’m sorry,” said Nicky, “But it seemed fair to ask, since you asked about Yvanne.”

Jenny opened the door and burst into the room. She grabbed Nicky, put him on the floor and fought with Brooke.

 

“Get out, Nicky! Get back to the tube and to your little earth! I’ll keep her busy!”

 

Nicky ran out of the room.

 

“Get out of my room!” said Brooke with contempt, as the two giants struggled furiously on the bed.

 

“I trusted you, and welcomed you into our inner circle of friends of tiny boys last night. You betrayed all of us. You even helped Mrs Long, and now she’s eaten another boy! This is all your fault!”

 

“What’s going on!” came a voice at the door. It was the headmistress, Mrs Yeo.

 

“I just don’t think I want to be friends with Brooke anymore,” said Jenny, unwilling to let the headmistress in on the existence of tiny boys.  

 

Willy continued listening in on everything in her pocket. He’d been shaken side to side during the fight, but not hurt.

 

“Well I suggest you go to your own room and in future keep the noise down,” said the headmistress, “A student fighting with a teacher is intolerable.”

 

Jenny left the room soon after the headmistress. She looked for Nicky, to see if he needed help returning to the tube, but was unable to find him.

 

“I hope he made it,” she said to Willy in her dormitory, “We should have saved Hamilton too. We’re going to have to be more careful than ever, now that Brooke, Mrs Long and Miss Cartwright are all working together. Our top priority will be to keep an eye on Miss Cartwright. If she does expand that tube, I’ll have to go through after them and try to save your school from them.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Gartin was still oblivious to all the dangers. He was having a fine time exploring the giant school gardens, his mind rife with commercial ideas to capitalize on his discovery.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Brooke sat down at her desk and started marking her students’ work.

 

“Brooke!” called a voice, “Down in the air vent.”

 

She got down and looked in. It was Nicky.

 

“What are you doing back?” she asked.

 

 

Alfie recalled the way some other single mothers he’d known on earth had had resentful children, how they’d manipulated their mothers, in the absence of their disciplinary father figures, and how the mothers had not exercised the moral character to maintain the respect and obedience of their children, giving into their every whim, and allowing their relationships to be sabotaged by their own flesh and blood. Lera had handled things differently. Chely had pretended to acquiesce and change, when for days she must have been plotting this fate for Alfie.

 

Chely put him on the edge of the plate of Turkish delights, so that her mother would pick him first, or at worst, second. Soon her mother and Matilda came home.

 

“Is Alfie here yet?” asked Lera.

 

“No,” Chely lied, “but look what I made for you for a treat before dinner.”


She held the plate, so that Alfie was closest to Lera.

 

“Thank you very much,” said Lera, and picked Alfie up gently and put him into her mouth. She began sucking on the icing sugar, and Alfie was soon somewhat cleaner. He felt as though he had been bathing on her tongue.

 

Now his skin felt the moisture of her tongue. It was every bit as pleasant as it had been the first time he had climbed into her mouth, but this time there was a context of imminent danger. Chely had no conscience left. She was not going to relent on her wicked intentions and warn her mother about Alfie’s presence in Lera’s mouth at the last minute.

 

In no time at all, she would either bite into him, or swallow him whole. In either case, Chely had sealed his fate within her mother’s mouth. Alfie began frantically debating with himself. Should he wait inside her mouth, hoping she might taste the difference between his tiny human body and the sugary taste of a real Turkish delight? If he did wait, and she didn’t notice the difference, as she hadn’t seemed to so far, then she might bite into him any second now.

 

Should he slide into her throat, so that she never had the chance to bite him, and disappear down to her stomach, at least having avoided the worst of the fate that Chely had inflicted on him?

 

It was such a difficult choice to make.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I still want to know. Was I better than Bertie?”

 

“Is it that important to you to know, now that you’ve escaped?”

 

“Yes,” said Nicky.

 

“Are you asking which one of you tasted the nicest?”

 

“I guess that’s mainly it, yes.”

 

“Bertie was delicious, and so were you,” said Brooke, “I’ll only have better memories of Bertie, because I have the additional memory of gobbling him down. You and I didn’t share that experience, although we came close. In a way, having you in my mouth, expecting to swallow you whole and add you to my stomach was like being in love with you.”

 

“I felt the same way about being there,” said Nicky, “I never felt so aroused by someone in my life before. My whole life was in your control and your tongue looked incredible. You only had to gulp, and I’d have been gone forever. I was in your mouth, knowing that you wanted very much to do that, and that nothing I said could dissuade you. I came back to this school to meet other girls, but the moment you had me in your mouth, I fell insanely deeply in love with you, Brooke. I’ve never been worth so much to any girl in such a way before. I doubt that I will be for a few years. I’m just too young. I had to come back and tell you that.”

 

“I guess I teased you a lot about it,” she said, “But when you were in my mouth, and you told me what you thought of my tongue, I felt something for you too. I certainly wouldn’t have let you out of being eaten, but I was in love with you, and looking forward to eating you all the more for that reason.”

 

“Brooke, I think I’ve reached the point where I could be looking forward to it too,” he said, “That’s why I came back.”

 

“You’re amazing!” she said.

 

“If I step out into the room, so you can capture me, would you let me climb on your shoulders first, and will you lick me a few times?”

 

“I’d love to,” she said.

 

“Then I’m yours. I exist to be eaten by you,” said Nicky, “I knew the dangers after last night. I think subconsciously, I came back here to be eaten, not to find a friendship like the one Jenny has with Willy.”

 

Nicky stepped out into the room. Brooke snatched him up and sat on the bed.

 

“I hope I wasn’t rough with you. I kept wondering if you’d change your mind and run off,” she said.

 

“I was thinking a lot about whether I should or not, but in the end, I gave myself to you,” said Nicky.

 

“I have to finish my homework first, and then I’ll claim to be sick after the fight with Jenny. I won’t go down to the boarders dining hall for dinner. That way my stomach will be empty for you, little Nicky.”

 

He sat on her desk and watched her go about her school work, and then she put him in the desk drawer while she went to tell the house mistress that she was not feeling up to having dinner. Then she returned and let Nicky explore her neck and shoulders to his heart’s content, until he was ready to be eaten.

 

She put him back into her mouth and gulped him down with passion in her heaving chest.

 

 

Mrs Long sang another song to Casey:

 

A young student boy had an idea,

That Miss Longstaff was a lady who made him feel dear.

However, he went to the bushes to play

During his long summer holiday,

 

Away from the classroom with blackboard and chalk.

He found in the bushes a giant beanstalk,

And climbed it until he emerged in a land,

Where he was soon seized by a gigantic hand

 

Of his teacher Miss Longstaff, now towering in size.

He was so small she did not recognize

Him. “Now that I’ve caught you, tiny young gnome,

She said, “I’ll take you to my giant home,

 

Cook you and dip you in frothy whipped cream,

And eat you for lunch like the nice meat you seem

To be. I used to be almost as small as you are,

When I was a teacher of students afar.”

 

She carried him all the way home to her kitchen.

“Please, listen Miss Longstaff,” he said, “I am itching

To tell you the whole truth about this gnome farce.

I’m really a boy that you taught in your class.

 

I came here today. So I’m just a beginner

At saving myself from becoming your dinner.

I’m Peter Dale, and I just could not wait

To tell you, or I’d be bound for your plate.”

 

“Peter! I didn’t know that I had caught

One of the students I’d recently taught.

Be brave little boy. I’ll be sure not to hurt

You, as I swallow you whole for dessert,”

 

She continued, as her cheek showed some blushes,

“The fact still remains that you look simply luscious.

I have had my stature considerably heightened.

So I shall look forward, while you look so frightened.

 

“I’ll tell you a secret. It would be a shame

To eat me, when I think that you are the same,

With beautiful eyes, tongue and red lips forsooth.

Please don’t gobble me up. I’m in my youth.”

 

“Peter, you’ve been a good boy, I am sure,

And I think it’s sweet of you to adore

Me, but although what your confessions do flatter,

You shall still end up as food on my platter.

 

Here is a kiss to say thanks for your feeling;

But soon these same lips and my tongue shall be dealing

With your tasty self, while your little heart’s ticking

All for my love. Still at least I’ll be licking

 

Your face, with a tongue that you say is good looking.

Now you must warm up. So let’s start you cooking.”