- Text Size +

Let me tell you about MY experience with anal vore.


One Saturday morning I'm in bed with my boyfriend, in my apartment, and we're having morning sex. He stops while he's literally inside me, mid thrust, and looks deep into my eyes. Now...normally this is the part where guys say 'I love you' so I'm getting ready for that, but instead he says 'I have a confession.'

Paralysis. He's been cheating on me. 

'I have this really weird sexual fetish.'

Relief. Confessing infidelity while balls deep in me is a sure way to get throat punched. So I try to be supportive and neutral about it, I'm a good girlfriend, I tell him whatever it is is probably fine. I like this guy. I'm pushing thirty and I spent too much time in school, I want kids before I start having fertility problems, so I'm waiting for him to propose. He's everything I've been looking forward to.

Then he explains anal vore.

I have...a pretty hard time wrapping my mind around it. But he's so hesitant and shame faced, it's obvious he's terrified I'll be grossed out and reject him. So I reassure him it's weird but not a deal breaker. He's relieved to hear that. 

THEN he goes on to ask me if I'll do it to him. 

I won't get into details, but we actually had the means to shrink him. Sort of a pym particle thing. At first I say no, cause it's dangerous. What if I crush him? But he starts begging, telling me he's invulnerable at that size, offering to prove it to me. I'm cautious, but he shrinks himself. In bed. And falls into the depression I make in the cover sheet, so I have to yelp and fish him out. 

We experiment a bit. Little stuff at first; flicking him, squeezing him, eventually stepping on him on the floor. Nothing. He's like a rock. I eventually put him in my ear so I can hear him and straight up ask him what he fantasizes about. Usually ladies like hearing that their man fantasizes about them. But the stuff going into my ear literally made my face turn beet red.

But okay. I like him. 

Plus, if I'm cool with his fetish it'll be less likely he cheats on me someday, so I agree. Tentatively.

He's about three inches, so I start things off as well as I can, keeping my expression mild and interested. I pinch him between thumb and forefinger and insert about half of his tiny body up my bum, standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror so I can see what I'm doing. 

Success. 

I sort of...drop my leg. That brings by buns back together and covers him up completely. 

So I walk naked through the house and go into the kitchen, feeling the hard laminate under my bare feet. I'm playacting now in my head, trying to figure out what to do from here. I can barely feel his upper torso hanging out of my anus, but my cheeks are big enough to sandwich him tight so he can't fall out. I open the fridge and bend down to retrieve a cherry coke zero, which probably parts them enough for him to glimpse daylight before I stand up and they press together again. 

I have a nice big butt, you see.  

It's easy to say so when writing anonymously. I'm quietly proud of it, guys like to stare at it, I wear booty shorts sometimes to show it off. Usually the attention is good and nobody is creeping out on me. There have been a few times, but I've got several guy friends who keep it platonic. Or at least they keep their hands to themselves and their flirting tasteful. It makes me feel safe. I'm blessed that way. 

Broadening my horizons. I thought about this as I opened up the coke and went back into the bedroom. Being adventurous. Trying new things. It wasn't particularly interesting by itself, maybe a mild ego trip, but I'm sure he was probably loving it. I tried to imagine what was going on in his mind. I exaggerated my stride to sway my hips a bit and shake him around. It probably didn't do much. My butt was big enough that he was properly sandwiched. Crash padding. I smirked at the thought. 

I crawled carefully back into bed, on my hands and knees, then stopped to chide myself. I couldn't hurt him. He wanted me to be rough. Of course, he might change his mind about that after this, but it was his stupid request in the first place. I was just being nice. I flipped over to prop my back up against the pillows and sat up in bed, sitting on him. He could just stay down there for a while. 

Sipping coke, I realize being a giantess was actually pretty boring. 

He expected me to act coy or domineering or something, but what if I didn't? I thought about it. If I'm supposed to be in charge, and he wants to be my plaything so bad, I should just do whatever I want. Right now what I want is to drink a coke and maybe have an orgasm and then go do some sewing. I want to work on my cosplay costumes.

Fucking stupid ass boyfriend making me do backflips. 

That's not fair. He is good to me, really. He does my laundry, and folds it and puts it away. I hate laundry. 

So I feel him struggling or twitching or something. Maybe he's trying to get comfortable because my butt is crushing him against the sheets? Maybe he's trying to stimulate me somehow? I sip my coke and decide to go with it. Pulling him out and asking if he's okay would probably ruin it for him. I grip the coke firmly to chill and numb my fingers, then switch hands and start playing with myself. I know how to turn myself on at least. 

Closing my eyes and enjoying the freezing touch of my own fingers is easy. Cold soft drink. Great trick. I chew my lip and make a few squeaky little moans. I'm not entirely acting. I make those sounds to get myself in the mood, if I'm honest. 

Anal stimulation actually does help. A bit. It's really a mental thing. I try to envision myself as this sassy dom queen. Being worshipped and admired is awesome as long as I'm in the right mood and it's done right. He probably wants me to sit up or straddle a pillow or something, but too fucking bad. I can't come easily like that. I have to be laying down or relaxing. He can just deal. 

I come pretty fast. 

It's an ok orgasm, not earth shattering or toe curling. Not a 'gusher', I'm not that well lubricated. And I'm glad. That would be hell on my sheets, even with a towel under me. 

I think about taking him out just then, but I really want to do some sewing. If I let him out and he hasn't finished yet I'll feel obliged to help him out, and fuck it, if he wants me to be cruel and keep him in my ass he can just deal with some boredom. 

I get up and put on tiny cotton shorts and a t-shirt and go out to the living room. No bra or thong or sandals. I live alone. The door is locked and the curtains are drawn. I can be comfy.

So yeah, I sit at my little table in the dining room with my cosplay stuff and get out my fabric and start sewing. And my tiny boyfriend just...stays halfway up my bum hanging out. 

I actually forget about him for a little bit. I'm ashamed to say it, but he doesn't feel like much and I'm already satisfied so I get lost in my work. When I remember him I feel guilty so I play it off like it was intentional. I shake my butt a bit and say 'I don't feel you worshipping me down there. Get back to work boy toy.'

And oh boy does he start twitching. I almost jump. It takes me a moment to relax and get used to it. I don't know if he's licking or massaging me or what, but I figure with my cheeks half parted by the chair he could have crawled out and escaped through my shorts if he really wanted to. I'm posing now. Back arched, shoulders back, sticking my bum out to exaggerate the curvature of my lower back. I figured that one out at pool parties in high school. 

Later on when I let him out and restored him he was *so* grateful for that part it was funny. Inwardly funny, I didn't laugh at him, I'm not a bitch. But he hadn't managed to come at all.

That really disappointed me, but looking back it made sense. How could he get at his dick with his lower torso walled off by my sphincter? Plus he was hanging upside down out of my bum much of the time. Or smooshed underneath me. 

So there I am, trying to sew with this tiny guy having a fucking religious frenzy against my anal entry. I play him out a bit. I moan and shift my hips and say 'harder slave' and basically try to tire him out.

I won't lie, it's fun. Not sexually stimulating, but fun to tease him and play the evil chick. I'm happy knowing he's happy. Nothing wrong with taking pride; if I'm going to do him a favor I don't want to halfass it.

What really worries me is his proximity to my cunt. I actually like the word cunt, by the way. Ever since I started reading feminist literature. Most words for vagina are considered vulgar, but men talk about their dicks all the time. Women need a casual word, and 'pussy' makes me think of this big felix the cat wall clock my parents owned when I was young. 

Not sexy at all. So cunt it is. 

So there I am, deathly afraid he'll start messing with my cunt. I don't want bum bacteria in my bits. Vaginitis is no joke. I remember that I can't hurt him; those tests where I stepped on him were pretty conclusive. It seemed like he couldn't suffocate. I know he wants to try being in my rear.

So I get up. Butt closes, boyfriend gets smooshed and falls still (thank God, please not while I'm walking), I go to my room and dig through my top drawer for the box with the sex toys. I own this little chrome colored tube vibrator that uses two AAA batteries with a long corded remote and a little thumb wheel to control intensity. And an eight inch glossy black silicone dildo that reminds me hilariously of a zucchini. And a bottle of lube. I'm snickering now. He's going to trip out when I eventually release him, but he'll forgive me. 

So I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Hands on hips, thighs apart, I flex my defecation muscles and try to do some sort of reverse peristalsis trick. That means sucking him up my rear with no hands, for those who are curious. 

I didn't think it was possible. And no, in fact, it's not. That hole is meant to push things out, not pull them in. If I have to go number two I can hold it and pull waste deeper for a while, but it has to be *in* my colon already. I give up trying after a minute and chastise myself for being dumb. 

Seriously, the things I do for love.

Back into the bedroom. I prop the dildo up on my nightstand and slather it with lube, trying to stop it from falling over. I'm anxious now. My butt is decently stretchy when I'm all warmed up, but I've just been sewing and am NOT warmed up. Boyfriend can't see shit, he's totally buried between my cheeks cause I'm standing upright.

He obviously *does* see it when I finally turn around and start to sit down on the thing, but there's not a lot he can do at that point. I feel it against my anus, which reflexively squeezes shut to stop it. Gently, carefully, I sink down. Chewing my lip in mild pain as this big foreign THING fills my ass up, trying to relax, trying to stretch out.

It takes a bit, but I manage it. 

So now I'm sitting on the nightstand next to my bed with my shorts around my ankles and a pretty decent sized dong entombed up my ass. It's damned uncomfortable. And I've just pushed my tiny beau completely up my bum as deep as it's probably possible for him to go. Like, *at* my rectoid sphincter (I'll get to that in a moment). I really hope he's as invincible as he claimed. I tell myself he is.

That, and I am a GREAT fucking girlfriend for doing this.  

Plus now there's no more danger of him getting fresh and spreading fecal bacteria into my vagina, thankyouverymuch. 

I get up carefully and pull the dildo out. Funny thing about dildos; if you just pull on it your anus actually tries to fight you. I got into a tug of war with my stupid body the first time I tried to use it that way. The trick is to shit them out WHILE gently pulling. Gentle gets it out, hard makes it lock. Asses are like seatbelts that way.

So I pull it out, feeling all void-y and loose inside, and of course he's not on it. Not surprising. It's super smooth and covered in silicone grease. I sigh and start to slide the chrome vibrator up my bum in its place, which is much easier cause it's very thin by comparison. My anus squeezes closed and kinda 'swallows' the thing once it's past the entry. Just this fucking electrical cord sticking out of my rear connected to the remote in my hand. 

Aaaand I pull up my shorts, go back into the front room, and keep on sewing.

By this point I'm nervous. I can't feel my boyfriend anymore.

Special note here. I looked up a porn video of a camera going up a girl's bottom after he told me about his fetish. So now I *know* it's actually smooth and clean and rubbery up in my bum unless there's a shit coming down the line. Pinkish, with weird membranous webbing, shot through with little capillaries like dark circuitry. You can look it up if you don't believe me. The rectum only sees poop very briefly when I actually go number two. The rest of the time all the shit is held deeper in the sigmoid colon, where it collects. 

The scariest thing inside my butt is the *other* sphincter, separating my rectum from my sigmoid colon. That looks like a horrible toothless lamprey that keeps puckering up to smooch and occasionally disgorges logs of waste. It's called a sigmoidorectal junction reflex. 

Try saying that five times fast. 

Not the best image, certainly not erotic to most people, but that's what the inside of my 'ass' is really like. Being in my rectum is like being stuck inside a sausage casing. Plus my heartbeat, gurgling stomach, digesting food, etc. If he could see anything that is. Which he can't because he's naked and doesn't have a light. 

I don't know how long I work before I decide to pulse the vibrator to mess with him. Ten minutes maybe?

A buzzing sensation hits me, deep in my pelvis. My butt vibrates. I've got some fat back there. Junk in my trunk. My milkshake doesn't exactly bring all the boys to the yard, but I'm no slouch. 

He doesn't really DO anything that I can feel, but I imagine him freaking out when the vibrator turns on and that makes me laugh. I turn it on and off a bunch of times, rolling the dial with my thumb. I do this for a while. 

I'm just playing now. 

That's what it is; playing. I know he's turned on by this anal vore thing, so I'm making a game of messing with him. I mean it's funny, keeping my boyfriend up my butt. Weird as hell, but I've resolved to move past that and run with it to see if I can. And I can. He's sweet, pulls his weight, respects me, all the good stuff. I can do this. 

There's not a lot of time, nerves wise, between when you know you have to fart and you actually do it. I never really thought about this before. Really the important thing if you're in public is to sneak off or make sure nobody realizes it was you. Farting blatantly isn't ladylike.

But when your beau is literally up your ass there is ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY to dodge that bullet. None. 

So the first time it happens I freak out and hold it in, reflexively thinking 'hey, I don't wanna fart on my poor boyfriend', but that's stupid because that just holds the fart *in* and builds up pressure and methane so he thinks I'm torturing him in a pressure cooker. 

I got an earful for that later. 

I told him he had it coming, cause it's better to play it off like it was intentional than admit I panicked. I figured all this out pretty fast and just let the gas go, but that moment of indecision was a lesson I'm sure he won't forget. Yes. I fart. If he wants to be up my ass so bad he has to just cope with it. 

The vibrator is still fun after that. At least for a while. I eventually get up and go to the kitchen to heat up a slice of pizza. I imagine my walking feels crazy to him, so I get this idea. 

He wants mean bitch? I can do mean bitch. I start shaking it. Club dancing around the kitchen like a loon; popping, dropping, clapping. Nobody’s watching, so why not?  

No reaction from my butt, but that's no surprise. He's too small. I just imagine what it's like for him. Microwave beeps, I get my food and decide to finally let him out. 

Now...ladies be warned. It turns out if something in your bum is TOO small, your insides can't feel it and peristalsis isn't triggered. Normally it feels like trying to push out a...let's call it a deuce. But you have to FEEL the deuce. Your body can't push out nothing. 

I'm in the bathroom standing in the tub, squatting, when I figure this out. Time to panic. 

I try gently pulling out the vibrator, hoping he's holding onto it or something, but it comes out bare. Of course. I've just been torturing him with it, he has no idea I'm trying to get him out. Why would he hold onto it?

I sit on the side of the tub and try to figure out what to do. My boyfriend is stuck up my butt. I am NOT going to the hospital and trying to explain this one to a doctor. 

In the end I get creative. I tie a length of dental floss around an old toothbrush (which immediately went into the trash after) and push it up my rear while saying 'hold on' over and over, hoping he can hear me through my body. 

Three tries, and the toothbrush comes out with him attached. He's wet. Slightly covered in a sheen of what I guess I'll call slime, but that's it. I take him off and put him on the bathroom counter to recover. 

He cowers like a mole in bright light. I sorta watch him awkwardly, wondering what to say after that. How do you end this sort of thing? In the end I settle on, 'welcome back, hope you had fun.'

That's pretty good right?

He takes a while to recover. I really worked him over with the club dance and the vibrator and the dildo. I give him some space, then when he stands up I take him to the floor and restore him to his proper size. 

I give him this halfhearted smile as he stares at me. Processing. 

'Thank you,' he says finally. 'That was awesome.'

I'm floored. 

FLOORED. I didn't even know how to respond to that. I confessed to the sewing and he was completely cool with it. HOW is a guy COOL with his girlfriend walking off to sew costumes in the middle of sex? He was just...grateful. He adored me. We had thai that night (my favorite).

I got a proposal one week later. I’m wearing an engagement ring now. Go me. 

I think about that night a lot. How it wasn't this big erotic thing, but I kinda got into it. Most men are demanding or judgmental, but he just straight up adored me for it. I decided I could get behind it...occasionally. 

He really tries hard to satisfy me in the bedroom now, hoping the next time he asks me to shrink and play with him I'll say yes. Sometimes I do. Not too often. I've done it a few times to win arguments, I'll admit. It's kind of like makeup sex except….makeup timeout in my bum while I watch Gilmore Girls and eat low fat froyo.

So that's my experience with anal vore.