- Text Size +

Jonathan had a busy day, the somewhat plump fellow was hosting Thanksgiving that year, and he had only just finished cleaning up for it.


"Ok, the turkey will be done by the time everyone gets here. The pies are in the fridge with the pudding. Now time for the finger food." He got busy once more, grabbing out a large glass baking pan, some red wine, honey, and paprika, but when he looked for the key ingredient, all he found was an empty jar.


"Damn it! Better make this quick! I need my first-time hosting to go perfectly!" Jonathan then threw on his coat and rushed out the door, knowing where to go to get fresh ingredients at the last minute.


...............................................................................................................................


Debby was a bit jittery. It was the Thanksgiving game for her College football team, and the fit cheerleader knew that the guys were not at their best that morning.


"Alright, girls, stay hydrated and limber. We're getting our asses kicked out there, so we need to cheer extra hard when halftime starts." The head cheerleader Amanda said, only making Debby more nervous. Fidgeting with her long blond hair as she went over the plan in her head. Suddenly, the ground started to shake. Alarms were going off all around.


"What's happening!?" Debby asked no one in particular, following the others as they ran to the exit while she looked at her phone to see if anyone knew. Her blood ran cold when she saw the announcement. A dimensional rift detected in your area, seek shelter immediately, possibility of a giant attack 100%. Her ears began to ring as her fellow cheerleaders panicked just as much as she was, vocalizing their terror as they loaded into the bus.


"This can't be happening. This can't be happening!"


"Aren't there supposed to be dimensional reinforcement generators in cities? How did a giant get here!"


"Christ! There it is!" Amanda screamed as she pointed at the ever-growing figure in the distance. And it was coming right at them, making the ground shack and buckle with every thunderous step.


"Everyone sit down and shut up! It's not my first rodeo!" The bus driver screamed as he put the peddle to the metal. Debby just grabbed onto the back of the seat in front of her as the bus swerved and bumped into things relatively lightly as the driver tried his best to get them out of there. But the shaking got increasingly intense, and she was almost made deff from hers and the others screaming as the monster's shadow covered them. Broken glass filled the bus as the metal around them bent in the beast's grasp, and the giant ripped the top of the vehicle with zero effort.


"No, no, no, no, no!" Debby screamed with the others as tree trunk-sized fingers plucked them up, everyone tried their best to avoid them, but in the end, all but the driver was put into what seemed like a titanic seethrough orange plastic container. The poor man was good as dead when he and the bus were tossed over the shoulder of the merciless creature. All she could do from that point on was sit helplessly as the container filled with more screaming women. Handfuls of people who tried to escape the stadium were snatched, and any men or children grabbed up were picked out and flicked to certain doom while the women were unceremoniously dumped into the container. There had to be almost eighteen or a hundred people in the vast tub by the time he used a strange TV remote-looking device to open a portal back to his world.


"What's going to happen to us?"


"He only took gals. What the fuck do you think the perve is gonna do!?"


"Oh Lord, please deliver us from this hell!"


"My daughter!? Where is my daughter!?" People screamed around Debby, drowning out even her own thoughts and fears. Her terror absorbed and became a part of the collective mass of dread. The container was soon set down, and they were again plucked up one by one. At first, there was no room to run, but as the container emptied, Debby could make the bastard work to get her. Using all of her skills as a cheerleader to doge his grasp, rolling, jumping, ducking, but she tired out eventually and ended up in his wicked grip like everyone else.


"NO!!! Please, let me go! I don't want to die! I'm only twenty-three!" Debby said as she broke down in tears, her weeping earning no sympathy from the titanic brut. He then expertly used a knife to cut her clothes away while only just grazing her skin, pinning her to a cutting board and cutting off as much of her hair as he could safely. He then held her under some running worm water and squeezed her just right to make her empty her bowels. Debby was then carelessly dropped into a glass baking pan much bigger than the orange tub she was in before. Aside from panicking naked women, the glass pan was also filled with what smelled like wine, enough to cover her ankles. After ten or fifteen minutes, it seemed that all of them were in the container. He left them alone for a bit after that. The wine vapers she was forced to breathe in made her feel light-headed, but she felt a little better when she spotted someone she knew.


"Debby!?" Amanda said as she moved her way over to her teammate. "Have you seen the others? I think this things walls are short enough that we could form a human ramp, so at least some of us can get out of this."


"Sorry, I haven't. You're the first team member I've seen since I got in here."


"Fuck! Ok, let me think. I can still get us out of this!" Amanda said as she grabbed at what was left of her brunette hair. Debby placed a hand on her cheer captain's shoulder, shaking her head at her.


"Amanda, we're not getting out of this. Whatever's going to happen to us, we can't stop it." She looked like she wanted to slap the blond for saying that. But her rage soon gave way to despair, and she reached for her teammate, hugging tightly as she started to sob.


"Oh, God, it's back!"


"Stay behind me! I won't let him get you!"


"I wasn't supposed to die like this! I was supposed to get married in two weeks!"


"Bridget, I love you! I always have!" Panicked lady folk screamed around her as he began to drizzle the crowed with worm honey from two bottles. As gallon after gallon of thick golden liquid was poured over them, the heavy goop forcing Debby onto her knees and others into similar positions, she smelled something odd about the honey. Cannabis oil, the bastard was covering them in pot honey! With the wine vapers getting her drunk and the pot oil soaking into her skin, Debby could no longer think straight, the world around her becoming ever more hazy and confusing. She fell on top of Amanda, no longer able to keep up on her knees. All she could do was breathe and listen to the writhing mass of drunk/high women she was a part of now. Unable to really comprehend any of what came next.


...............................................................................................................................


"Welcome! Please, make yourselves at home!" Jonathan said as he held the door for his sister and her husband.


"Sorry, we're lat. Somebody insisted that he knew where we were going and got us lost." Dorthy said as she glared at her embarrassed husband. Gary just looked away as he up both their coats up.


"You're here now, and that's all that matters. Come on. Everyone's already started digging in!" Jonathan said as he patted them both on the shoulder. So far, the party had been going great. The entire family was all over the dining and living room, occasionally heading to the makeshift buffet in the kitchen to fill their plates.


"There you two are!" Jonathan's father said as he rushed over and hugged his daughter. "You two should really try the Merry Maidens before they all get eaten. Your brother really outdid himself with those."


"Merry Maidens?" Gary said with a confused look on his face. "What are those?"


"Oh, you have to try some love!" Dorthy said enthusiastically. "See, you take a whole bunch of tiny women, put them in a shallow pool of alcohol, then drizzle them with honey. In ancient times, when rifts to the minnie dimension were rare, only kings could afford such a delicacy. They are so yummy!"


"Well, we better go get some then," Gary said as he walked over to the kitchen. "Oh, where do I put the pudding we brought?"


"There should be a spot next to the pies," Jonathan said as he led them to the kitchen. Ever since portal devices became household items, even their lower class family could enjoy what once was a delicacy reserved for the rich. Mini-people. Some were baked into the stuffing, some pickled, and then the live women with deviled egg filling stuffed into their crotch and ass to bursting. Those were his favorites. Mini-humans added so much flavor to anything they were in, they just had to have them for the holidays. After making sure everyone had some, Jonathan scooped up the last of the Merry Maidens for himself and a few slices of ham, three deviled harlots, and a scoop of mashed potatoes. Tossing a deviled harlot into his mouth, he let her roll around in his mouth. Listening to her cries.


"Please, have mercy! I want to go home!" She begged as he moved his tongue over her, licking the filling out of her lower half. Savoring her desperation and terror before crunching down and savoring her flesh and blood. Gulping her down, he continued to enjoy his meal.


...............................................................................................................................


Despite Debby being trapped in a witless daze, she was aware of her surroundings somewhat. She was on a plate with about six others boozed up and covered in honey like her, two more hogtied covered in spices and bulging like they were in late-stage pregnancy, and some titanic food.


"A-Am-Amanda..." Debby said in a groggy voice while pushing her unconscious friend. "You have... You... Wa-Wake up... We need to g-get out of h-here..." Amanda just rolled over, either unwilling or unable to wake. Just then, two women next to them were scooped up with a spoon. Debby looked up in horror as she watched them enter the tubby giant's mouth. He didn't chew them like he did the first woman, swallowing them alive before getting a mouth full of potatoes.


"Just get off the plate while you can." Debby turned to the stuffed woman who spoke to her. "Trust me, better to die by jumping than be toyed with and eaten. So take the choice while you still have it." The bound woman said through tears, but then all she did was scream as a slice of ham was wrapped around her, chewed up with it before being swallowed.


"Ha... Have to get out... Have to get away..." The addled bland said as she began to crawl away slowly. Then, turning her head, she saw Amanda get scooped up. She turned away and tried to ignore the sound of her friend getting chewed up and swallowed. She had no idea how long it took for her to get to the edge of the plate, but the evil giant scooped her up before she could take her fate into her own hands.


"Oh no you don't." The giant said playfully as he brought the spoon to his lips, into my belly with you!" He laughed as he moved her past his lips and closed them. Debby was more disoriented than before, tossed around the giant's mouth, nearly suffocating on his humid breath stinking with honey and blood before she was swallowed like the piece of food she had become. Her life was almost crushed from her as she was moved down the giant's throat, but unfortunately, she was alive and aware when she was plopped into his stomach. She could hear the whimpering and crying of the others who were eaten alive. Her eyes, lungs, and skin began to burn as digestive acids did their work on her.


"God... Why did this happen...? Why am I dying as a holiday treat...? Why...? Just why...?" Debby mumbled as her already addled mind could not handle the pain, mercifully passing out, her last moments of awareness being the sound of women digesting alive and chewed-up potatoes covering her as she faded.


...............................................................................................................................


"Goodbye, everyone! See you at Christmas!" Jonathan said as he waved the last of his family away. Walking back into the kitchen, he gathered up the dirty dishes to wash. But then, he noticed out of the corner of his eyes, a mini-woman, covered in gravy, trying to sneak away. He snatched her up and tossed her into his mouth.


"Let me out this instant, you savage! Do you have any idea who my husband is!? You're going to get nuked for this, you God damned monster!" Jonathan chuckled as he let the little thing struggle in his mouth, amusing him as he did the dishes. Even allowing her to get her head and shoulders past his lips. "When I get back to my world, you and your entire fucking race of degenerates are going to be wiped out-" He cut her off by sucking her back into his mouth. Then, having gotten the dishes done, and no longer needing her to amuse him, Jonathan tilted his head back and gulped her down.


"What a fantastic feast that was! I wonder what Dorthey will serve next year?"