- Text Size +
Chapter 2 - Special Gardening Techniques

Stretching her limbs languidly, Sharena reclined on her chair once more. What a job well done that had been! Another pest exterminated, and another nice, hands-free orgasm achieved. Maybe one day, there would be someone worthy of fucking her once more. But for now, all she wanted to do was dominate, enslave, shrink, and destroy any troublemakers who crossed her path. Or behaved improperly around her. Or, more recently, just because she felt like it.


Having to keep all of this milk inside of her just seemed... wrong, after all! Her breasts quaked angrily at the mere thought of it! In fact, a thick droplet began to form at her nipple, despite their currently saggy state. Sharena whined at the unstimulated release—it felt like a ruined orgasm: pleasurable, yet utterly unsatisfying.


She scooped up that magical droplet onto her palm and licked it up herself. It tasted so wonderful. The power of her milk fed back onto itself, treating its owner with the proper subservience and enhancing the size, shape, and volume of her already multiple-times-over improved bosoms. They swelled back up to full, veins throbbing angrily as another planet-sized torrent churned within her productive, thrashing flesh.


Sharena came once more. Her bikini bottom was becoming positively soaked!


Biting her lip as her melons thundered once more, angry and full and unyielding, Sharena reached down past her bikini bottoms into her throbbing pussy this time and stroked her pink pussy lips while they clamped onto her massaging digits. She wailed and whimpered, swiveling her torso, feeling the heavy weight upon her chest with pride as she ground her thumb against her engorged, gooey clit.


Shaking the weakness out of her tingling legs and arms, Sharena’s breasts heaved as she regained her breath, lying reclined on her chair. She flexed her toes and fingers, enjoying the smooth contentment that followed a nice, sexual climax. Time to get to work, then.


She stood up tall and proud, enjoying the warmth of the sun beating on her shoulders. The sight of her shadow, and the two protruding monsters that cast just as wide as the silhouette of her torso gave her a thrill as well. 


She strutted toward the shed and grabbed some sheared and small spades, enjoying the bounce of her puppies. If the neighbor was around, he’d get quite a show. His son had gotten the same show and lusted after Sharena for a week before the busty woman decided to teach him a permanent lesson for staring at her perfection.


 Checking into the neighbor’s house through the very conspicuous glass door, Sharena was almost disappointed that she didn’t have an audience. So she began to work in earnest. Moving to a nice, raised planter box of her immense garden, she plucked a strawberry from the vine and bit into it. Its color was deep ruby red, its taste, sweet and divine. She licked her lips and flicked the strawberry top back into the rich, loose, fertile soil to decompose.


As usual, weeds had started to grow in her box. Sharena placed her shovel into the soft peat and carved out a little cone around the hardy weed. Using her special method, it was imperative that she wait for the weeds to grow a little bit. They needed to be strong enough to absorb her particular brand of weedkiller. The first time she tried this on a hunch, and without her sublime control, she’d destroyed an entire box’s worth of green beans.


She didn’t want that to happen again.


Once she was satisfied with the little space she’d carved out, Sharena leaned forward toward the evil, spiky, tall, thick weed. Aiming her tip like a precision weapon, Sharena called upon her milk once again. Her breasts swelled into perfect domes in an instant once more, her veins pulsing as her nipples tingled and vibrated, aching with anticipation to lactate once again. Sharena’s nerves themselves sighed in pleasure as they rippled, allowing passage for Sharena’s coveted milk.


A tiny stream squirted out of her left nipple, splashing into a shallow puddle into the hole she’d carved. Sharena cooed in pleasure as a shiver of arousal emanated from her womb and coursed through her voluptuous body once more.


Sharena watched intently with glee as the spiky, evil weed began to greedily lap up her milk. Its wicked barbs began to recede first, its leaves becoming relatively softer and pliable. The light green stalk and the hard, dried, brown spiky thorns wilted before her sparkling eyes.


The brunette woman with the green thumb and the magic milk wanted to spray down the entire box, but she restrained. Patience was a virtue, especially when it came to gardening. But it did give Sharena the idea of growing only weeds, just to feed them her milk...


As she idly imagined it, the weed continued to absorb all of her anti-nutritious milk. Its thick, starchy stalk was withering away. The network of roots it had dug so deeply turned into wispy little strings, and it began to wobble due to no longer being flush with the dirt packed around it.


“Goodbye, little weed...” Sharena crooned as if singing a lullaby to a baby.


The more it poisoned itself, the more urgent it suckled on her milk. It withered into dust, planting itself in the dirt. Maybe it would grow up big and strong again, just so Sharena could feed it once more. She’d like that.