- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thanks to anonymous for this wonderful commission! The final wrap-up chapter was too short to upload to the site, but it is available on my website here! https://harmonymotion.com/stories/Sharena-Shrinking-Milk/

Part 2 of this story is underway!

If you would like to commission me, send me an email: harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com or hit me up on Discord! harmonymotion#2098

Chapter 1 - Playing with Her Daughter’s Shrunken Boyfriend

Sharena lay on a beach chair in the middle of her pristine, do it yourself garden. She’d always had a green thumb, which she developed over decades of dedication. The sun beat down on her tanned skin, her otherwise fully exposed body protected only by a floppy sun hat to shield her eyes and a turquoise bikini bottom to protect her modesty.


But there was nothing modest about her topless breasts.


The sun couldn’t help but to focus its burning blaze onto the massive tracts of female flesh that Sharena sported on her otherwise slim torso. Those breasts rivaled the sun itself in their magnificence, covering her entire torso and churning with oceans of endless milk that she could let down at a moment’s notice. Her breasts drew the attention of every man, and some women as well. Their sheer, erotic brilliance ensnared people’s minds with their prodigious size and sensual glory, making drooling slaves of them all.


Really, between the burning celestial object in the sky that gave life to the Earth and Sharena’s breasts... there was no competition. Sharena’s breasts were the tippy top of the food chain.


She played with her hyper sensitive, large, dark chocolate nipples with her swirling fingers, pinching them and letting her nails graze over her expansive aureola, full of little bumps, each of which rose to the fuzzy stimulation she was giving them. An arm slithered deep into the folds of her cleavage, being engulfed completely by the tidal waves of flesh crashing back down to swallow her limb up whole. She cupped one massive mound with her arm, enjoying the heft of their soft, almost unmanageable weight. Those marvelous tits rippled as she churned them, squeezing and pressing and cupping for all she was worth.


The sun?! Ha! Sharena’s heavy mounds eclipsed all of that nonsense.


As she writhed her legs in pleasure as her pussy burned from her self-titillating massage, she was distracted by the sensation of a little bug scampering along her massive slopes.


“Oh, there you are! I was wondering if you were still around!” Sharena jiggled her mounds.


The bug in question screamed as the foundation beneath his feet jiggled violently like a waterbed. He was almost tossed into the tight cavern of her squashing cleavage from which there would probably be no escape. He hung on for dear life, bobbing up and down, left and right, teetering forward and backward as Sharena’s nonchalant shrug threatened to overwhelm his efforts.


“H-help!” The boy cried.


Sharena looked down at him, her view obscured by her protruding, erect nipple. He was just big enough to be seen, still a bit taller and wider than her evil, aching nub.


“Hmm? Help? With what? Your’e dating my daughter, but you kept staring at me while I was out here gardening. More specifically, at these tits of mine...”


Sharena cupped the bottom of her left breast and gave it another satisfying squeeze.


Dylan shrieked in terror once more. His girlfriend’s mother’s body was far too much for him to handle! Those lascivious, salivating tits which had so captured his attention despite his best efforts not to look... he dreamed desperately of sucking on them, wanting to feel what it was like to have breast flesh bigger than his head wrap around his face as he made sweet, sweet love to Ms. Jade’s bosom. And now he was closer than ever to those huge, rippling spheres...


It was as if he stood on an entire planet now. Population: him, and that one nipple. The ground was wet, jiggling, feminine flesh. The horizon was Ms. Jade’s perfectly tanned skin. He felt like he was a surfer, only without a surfboard or a life raft. His legs ached in places he didn’t even knew could ache as he struggled to maintain his balance against her hostile yet casual movements.


Another lilting giggle from his tormentress, another jiggle of her pulchritudinous flesh, and Dylan got to live out the fantasy of being buried face first in her mound. He fell and screamed as he smacked into her soft breast face first, almost sinking into it as the flesh entombed him in her warm, moist embrace. He clutched onto her boob for dear life as he roiled around helplessly on her ever shifting landscape. The milk churning in her breasts overflowed his hands, the fluid pressure breaking his grip, causing him to seek another purchase with his hands where he could squeeze and steady himself.


And despite all of this potential life-threatening terror, Dylan was erect. Massive. His steely rod had never engorged so long, so thick before! Ms. Jade’s breasts truly were his entire world now! They dominated not only his tiny physical being, but commanded his lust despite his pleas for safety.


Even when he found respite from Ms. Jade’s taunting, life-threatening movements, his shorts did nothing to conceal his boner. Out it stood, like an erect flagpole, worshipping the woman who had so devastatingly, erotically shrunk him with her breast milk. Even the thought of having been offered to suck at her nipple, and the taste of her divine milk... it was almost as if the irresistible ambrosia she’d exuded from those perfect chocolate nipples had forced his erection, making him more of a man than he’d ever known!


Of course, in absolute terms, his dick was absolutely tiny now. On the measurement of millimeters, much like his body.


And that manhood was now being crushed by the very breast that had enhanced him.

“Ooh, so big,” Sharena taunted her daughter’s boyfriend that she’d shrunk into her own personal toy.


He’d never dreamed that his ultimate fantasy of receiving a titjob could be done with just one singular, extravagant mound. Her flesh wrapped all around him like a fleshlight, but infinitely more tantalizing, with evil, teasing thoughts of their own. The soft, warm, always-warping flesh ground against his bulbous cockhead, rubbing his slick precum over the hyper-sensitive head of his smooth organ, rippling and churning the entire time. Her boobs enveloped his entire shaft, pressed the whole erect rod against his body, and massaged his aching balls that burned with desperate desire to explode.


“So you really like me, huh?” Sharena taunted with another shake.


And despite Dylan’s waning strength, his hands clutched ever harder, involuntarily. Ms. Jade had tortured him, inexplicably shrunk him down to the size of an ant, a process which he wasn’t sure could ever be reversed or not. And now—there was no denying it—she was going to make him come!


He tried to hold back. If he made a mess on her tit now, the shame would be too much to bear! It was already bad enough that she had barely done anything to seduce him into a blubbering, vulnerable wreck. It was bad enough that he was wholly her property now, her toy, to be used and disposed of, just because he had sucked on this sweet smelling, delectable, dripping nipples. If he came now, there was no telling what she would do to him!


“Ooh, baby, are you trying not to come? What a gentleman you are! Too bad you didn’t show my daughter this kind of respect!” Sharena cackled. “Here, let me give you what you really want...”


Dylan suddenly heard it. His ear was pressed against her world. And her world was that tanned, soft, satin skin, perfumed and sweet, covering an endless oceanic torrent of ever churning, ever producing milk.


Somehow, hearing the milky oceans boil to life seared images straight into Dylan’s mind of what Ms. Jade truly harbored inside of her.


He felt himself transported above her endless tides, hovering there in an infinitely black horizon of endless torment. Beneath his hovering feet was a boundless white ocean, as far as the eye could see. The pheromonic, alluring scent absolutely smothered the atmosphere inside of her bosom. Waves after waves of milk crashed into each other, a tumultuous ocean fighting itself, immeasurably deep, exerting unbelievable pressure to be contained inside a mere woman’s breast—even ones as big as Ms. Jade’s. That evil, irresistible, shrinking milk splattered up toward Dylan. He struggled with all of his willpower not to dip down and drink from it, to wash himself in it, to purify himself in that all-conquering, irrepressible milk, become baptized and shrunk into nothingness. To be one with Ms. Jade forever, consumed by her nude, saggy, floppy, twenty gallon breast while her breasts consumed him, mind, body and soul.


“Mmm...” Sharena’s greedy moan snapped him back out of his nightmarish reverie.


Suddenly, the sloshing flesh beneath him began to grow taut. In his mind’s eye, he could see the milk ocean’s depth begin to rise, higher and higher. The outline of her dome-shaped breast was becoming apparent. It was beginning to fill to the peak of its holders’ mouthwatering, spherical milk jug.


Dylan couldn’t decide if he wanted to scream in terror or sigh with relief.


Regardless of what he decided, the inevitable was going to happen. Sharena’s breasts became plumper, fuller, more upstanding, jutting toward the heavens as they defied gravity as she willed her milk to the surface.


The tiny bug named Dylan gulped as his footing became solid. He could feel the incredible surface tension of Ms. Jade’s breast. Where before he was sinking into her beautiful milk jugs, he now felt as if he could jump and be launched high into the air like a springboard! Those breasts kept rising and rising, sitting higher on her torso as the sweet, delicious aroma of her milk filled the air.


He steeled his will against her accidental sensual assault on his already burning libido. With a painful, lust arrested groan, he ceased stroking his dick unwittingly, pulled his pants up over his exposed cockhead, and began to run for it.


Ms. Jade’s breast quaked and rumbled violently under his feet now. But not in its squishy, sloshing, engulfing way. It was a violent earthquake, her smooth skin bouncing violently, her veiny, throbbing breast full, taut, and unforgiving. He planted face first painfully into that solid sphere of Ms. Jade’s impossibly perfect tit. Those blue lines of her blood vessels etched a guided path straight toward the mountain peak of her perfect, supernatural bosom.


With his face buried against her solid orb once more, Dylan could hear the dam burst inside of Ms. Jade’s endless reservoir of sweet, addictive milk. When he looked behind him, her nipple filled his entire view, and an enormous drop of warm, liquid gold protruded from that enormous tip... then flowed down the side of her bumpy brown peaks in tiny little trickling streams.


But the sound emanating from beneath him, and the quaking flesh foreshadowed a much more violent eruption.


“Ahhhh!” Sharena sighed as a huge eruption of her milk burst from both of her topless tits!


Dylan licked his lips as their oppressive scent completely overwhelmed him. Her milk was spewing out of her nipples like a water fountain! Or perhaps even more apt, a volcano erupting! Her thick, jetstream of white fluid arced high into the air and landed back on her breasts with a wet slap before coating both of her breasts with her thick, delicious cream.


He couldn’t help it. Ms. Jade’s flow was too strong. The evil, taunting milk was quickly approaching his prone body. He turned to lie on his back, watching it trickle closer, invading his nostrils, causing his roiling balls to burn with aching need once more. He wanted to drink Ms. Jade’s milk so badly! All thoughts of his girlfriend had long been obliterated from his adolescent, milk-addled mind. There was no girlfriend anymore. There was only Ms. Jade. Sharena. The only woman who mattered in his tiny life anymore.


The sight of those breasts, their soft feel, their welcoming scent... he had to have it!


Dylan scrambled up on her exaggerated, perfect arc, slipping and sliding along her milky mound. His face was that of pure ecstasy. Whenever possible, he dragged his lips along Ms. Jade’s breast and lapped up what he could, luxuriating in the thick layer of cream that coated his tongue. In between satisfied gulps, he climbed toward that heavenly source of Ms. Jade’s nectar. His nirvana. His life’s beautiful, ultimate goal.


Sharena smirked as she watched that insignificant speck climb toward her nipple. He was getting smaller and smaller as he knowingly ran toward his doom. Like a moth to a flame. Her pussy gushed in unbidden lust as she knew that she was dooming yet another troublesome adolescent to a horrifying fate—and twisting their desires so that they actively sought it. She rubbed her thighs together as a dark spot stained her bikini bottoms.


The heat of her arousal warmed her thighs even more than the sun did. Sharena felt her chest flush red too, not needing any further stimulation to get herself off. The sight of a shrinking Dylan, running toward her false, alluring oasis was more than enough. His constant dips to eagerly suck up that unique power of hers, so easy to produce, so erotic to lactate, more addictive than any drug on Earth...


Sharena moaned. If only there were more delinquents in her neighborhood to punish! She would make them all her slaves! Size didn’t matter. The tallest troublemakers made the best victims. She’d shrink them down to five feet tall, strip them of their bullying status as everyone else in the neighborhood laughed at their mysterious misfortune. They’d all beg her to restore their height. They’d promise to behave better.


But more than that, they’d do anything for another taste!


After days, perhaps weeks of endless, grinding torment where all her victims had rubbed themselves raw fantasizing about Sharena’s tit, she would let them fulfill their ultimate fantasy. Taking them out to her garden, she’d let her breasts swell with milk until their perfect shapes revealed themselves in her loose top, pressing the fabric to the point of tearing. Then, she’d take off her top to an audible gasp from her enchanted, hopelessly addicted audience. And then...


They’d latch on and suck for dear life as her milk overflowed their mouths. They slurped up every drop possible, shrinking and shrinking until they either drowned in a pool of her milk as she held a bug sized particle against her much larger nipple, or shrank them into nothingness.


Pure bliss.


Sharena shuddered as she came violently. Dual fountains of her milk spurt out from her nipples, her mammaries never ceasing to produce on demand. Never growing empty.


As her body bucked and clenched in an intense orgasm, nerves ablaze with bone-shattering pleasure, she could feel Dylan now drowning in a pool of her milk. Her beautiful lips shaped into a perfect O her toes curled, legs shaking from the wonderful sensation of dominating and dooming another victim. From out of her half-lidded eyes, she could barely see the pathetic bug anymore. He was a tiny speck in an ocean of white, splashing in reverent joy as his body continued to disappear. No doubt he was coming violently, being awash in her magic.


Just as the final, satisfying throes of Sharena’s ecstasy was running its course, a small ladybug landed in the flowing rivers of Sharena’s milk. It picked up the miniscule Dylan speck and flew off with that naughty boy in its jaws. Sharena smirked as she watched its erratic flight, the pair of them shrinking in tandem into naught but a speck of dust.


Sharena sighed in contentment as she fondled her firm, jutting, perfectly spherical chest. “There, there now,” she soothed them like an overeager puppy. The milk inside of her incomparable melons receded, and they shrank down once more, covering her torso fully. A towel beneath her beach chair captured all of the extraneous milk she’d released.


“Mom?” Dinah came running out. “Oh, come on, Mom! Cover up!”


“What is it, dear?” Sharena turned onto her side, giving her daughter an unencumbered view of her breasts and ignoring her daughter’s disdain.


“Have you seen Dylan? Where did he go?”


“I don’t know, dear. I haven’t seen him in the last five minutes or so,” she smirked. It was true. He was far too small to be seen.


“Ugh! That Dylan!”


Dinah turned back into the house to fetch her phone and call her unreliable boyfriend. Sharena giggled to herself. One day, her daughter would discover the joys of the power that her already blossoming bosom would have over men. But for now, as long as Sharena still held the throne for best bust, she was going to enjoy every last second of it.