- Text Size +

It was an average afternoon in Theresia Erbenova's classroom when the troublemaker of the class, Edvard, continuously interrupted the lesson. The apparent frustration all over Ms. Erbenova's face was all he needed to fuel his antics. 


"Edvard, I will give you just one more warning," she said sternly in her thick eastern European accent, her voice demanding respect. 


"Oh can it!" the student yelled with a wide grin on his face, "These lessons are stupid!" The outburst caused the rest of the students in class to turn their heads, shocked. 


Theresia lets out a aggravated sigh. "Fine then. Go into the hall until class finishes. I'll show you how inept you are at learning these stupid lessons in detention."


That's exactly what Edvard wanted to hear.


---


After an hour passes by and the class leaves, Edvard returns to his seat, making eye contact with Ms. Erbenova the whole time as she sits at her desk. She tried her best to mask her anger, but it slipped through the cracks. 


"If she's this angry right now," he thinks to himself, "I can't wait to see how mad she gets in a moment."


Standing up from her seat, the refined teacher in her early 40's pats down her light orange skirt, and pushes her long braided ponytail over her shoulder before walking towards the door, her sandals slapping her heels with each step. "I will be right back. You best stay in your seat."


Once she walks out and closes the door, Edvard quickly opens his bag to pull out his newly purchased item: a shrink ray. These are really hard to get a hold of these days so he had to make do and bought a cheap, off-brand one online. He had tested it at home and it worked well enough. Standing up from his desk, he points the ray at himself and pulls the trigger. Slowly the classroom around him begins to expand in size. The aisles between the desks become wider, while the desks themselves quickly overtake Edvard in size. The tiniest bits of debris and dirt on the hard tile floor become more apparent the more he shrinks down. Eventually the reduction is size comes to a stop when he stands at 0.8mm tall. 


The first rendition of his plan was to simply shrink and hide, but as the hours passed at home while he thought of it, he'd rather bail than stay in detention for an hour. And since Edvard did not think too critically about this, he did not bother to shrink closer to the door for a faster exit, rather he shrank at the center of the classroom. And thus he began to walk towards the door.


The sounds of the clock ticking echoed through out the classroom, however it was at a much slower tempo as if time at this size ran slower. Copious amounts of dirt or fallen pencils made the journey more difficult as Edvard had to navigate around them. Not only that, he had to travel roughly 8km which took him about 50 minutes to jog. At least at this size with the change of gravity's pull, is was easier to move. And due to the slowing of time, in reality only 12 minutes had past. 


Just as Edvard was nearing the door, the loud rumblings of thunder could be heard every few seconds, with each subsequent one becoming more intense. Then the massive wooden door began to pull away, slowly revealing the now massive, 4km tall Ms. Theresia Erbenova in all her glory. Her massive feet that are roughly 450 meters long each take a step inside the classroom, planting on either side of the bug-sized troublemaker. Her sandals alone towered over him as if they were eight-story tall buildings. Housed on top of them were Theresia's bare feet, unleashing a scent of sweat mixed cherry lotion. As Edvard fell onto his back from fear, his eyes continued up her well toned legs, all the way up to see her white panties, lovingly hugging her womanhood. Even though fear coursed through his veins, Edvard was still a heterosexual guy; he couldn't help but stare. Further above, he could just see part of her tummy behind the light blue blouse that housed her breasts. Then even further, and despite the extreme angle, he could just make out the disdain on her face. 


Ms. Erbenova closes her eyes and rubbed them while crossing her arms, annoyed that Edvard continued to be a brat. She lets out a loud, exasperated sigh that sends chills down the spine of the student at her feet. Her voiced boomed from the heaven's, her usual feminine voice becoming deeper and louder, each word drawn out in length due to the passage of time going slower for Edvard.


"THAT DAMNED BRAT IS NOTHING BUT A PEST!" 


In a fit of frustration as she lets out her emotion, she stamps down her right foot. To Edvard's eyes, her massive foot rose up hundreds of meters in the air, and much like watching the  amusement park ride that raises the car and drops it, her stadium sized sandal-clad foot drops down in slow motion, pounding the ground hard. The ensuing force throws Edvard tens of meters from where he was. As he composed himself, the giantess before him continued ranting.


"THAT BOY IS NOTHING BUT A BUG, AN INSOLENT PEST TO BE STEPPED ON TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!"


Her left root begins to rise, however it goes up much higher than the last. Edvard looks on in horror as it seems the sole of the sandal begins to hover over him. Every detail of the sole can be seen in great detail: the worn out zig zag treads, with bits of dirt and pebbles deeply embedded into them, and the squashed remains of an ant that got in the way of Ms. Erbenova. It then further dawns on him after seeing the ant that he is in actual danger of becoming just like that. Again, Edvard was not great at critical thinking. He could pull out his shrink ray to save himself. Instead, he opted to try and out run the massive sole as it begins its fast descent. 


Theresia gives more power to this next, frustrated stomp, pounding the sole harshly onto the ground, even twisting it at the end. For Edvard, the entire sky crashed on top of him. His what little luck he had, he found himself pressed firmly in the tread of the sandal amongst the dirt. The sounds of anger coming from Ms. Erbenova became muffled. Not that Edvard cared at the time, he was too busy screaming for help. His cries for help are cut short as the sandal that has trapped him pulls away from the floor and flies forward as Theresia simply takes a step. The intense G-forces prevent Edvard from making any noise as the strain is just too much. A single footstep at normal size takes less than a second. At his size, the step takes over four seconds. 


The ground begins to comes towards him fast as the one footstep completes its move. The sudden stop lurches all of Edvard's insides painfully, but his body is still held firmly in place. Despite not moving at the moment, that single step took everything out of him. He couldn't muster up the strength to try and scream again, let alone try to dislodge himself. His heart pounded fast as this prank has taken a dangerous turn. Just a few more minutes and he could have been able to escape, but now he's jammed in Ms. Erbenova's sandal. Then without warning, the foot pulled away from the floor at breakneck speeds.


Theresia began walking around the classroom, checking to see if Edvard was pulling one of his pranks and is hiding somewhere in the room. She kind of hope he wasn't after the outburst she just had. As she paced around, more bits of dirt and debris mashed into the soles of her sandal, burying Edvard deeper inside her tread. After inspecting the room and not finding him, she goes back to her desk and sits down, and begins to grade tests. She takes her left foot and crosses it over her right, and begins tapping her foot while it sits at a 45 degree angle. 


The constant motion of up and down made Edvard feel sick and the newly packed dirt and bits of eraser that was blown to the floor surrounded him. Deep in his backpack, the shrink ray is under tight duress. The cheap materials used cannot withstand the stress and it begins to malfunction. It sparks at shoots, shrinking Edvard down even more. The dirt and debris explode in size as he becomes free, only to find himself falling. He cries out and he falls uncontrollably, not knowing which way is up or down. It feels like forever as he descends before crashing hard onto the floor. 


It took several moments for Edvard to reopen his eyes. He body ached, his head spinning. It felt as if he was ready to puke. He groggily sat up as his vision returned to him. He pulls the shrink ray out from his back pack, only to find it a smoldering mess. He starts to panic as he begins to notice that directly next to him was a jagged looking, brown shaped boulder that towered above him around  twenty meters. 


"W-What the hell is that?"


Getting up to his feet, he walks around it so only find a more terrifying sight. As it dawns on him, this boulder is in fact a speck of dirt. Many, many kilometers above was the absolute Titaness known as Ms. Erbenova. Edvard's accidental shrinking reduced him down to 0.005mm tall, which means now that the massive teacher is roughly 600km tall. If time was slow before, then this is was advanced slowness. The time between each tick of the clock took several seconds longer, its echoing noises sounding more ominous. The now city size sandal dangles high above, only being held by Theresia's toes. 


Edvard was frozen in fear, unable to think at all. He could only watch in awe as it seemed like the sandal was getting bigger and bigger. He wasn't shrinking so that must mean... It's falling! Theresia released the grip she had on the thong of the sandal, allowing it to drop to the floor. With each passing second, the worn sole of the sandal loomed closer and closer, the sound of air whooshing by it becoming more prominent. Edvard stumbles over himself trying to get out from underneath the shadow of the falling sandal. Behind him, the kilometers tall sole crashes and bounces, the sound of snapping thunder exploding in the atmosphere. The displaced air picked up the dust sized student into the air. 


He is lifted high in the vortex of wind, throwing him about like a ragdoll until he lands roughly at the base of the sole. Before him is the leathery wall of Ms. Erbenova's sandal, towering nearly four kilometers tall. Higher above he can see the scrunched sole of Theresia's foot, dangling. At this point, all Edvard can do is try to catch the goddess of a teacher's attention, and that means step one was to climb onto her sandal. 


Digging into the worn material, he begins hoisting himself up. The increased reduction made him feel even lighter than before. Every ten seconds or so, the echoing tick of the clock can be heard as he continues climbing. The top edge of the sandal seemed so far away but he had to persevere. With him feeling light and fighting through the pain, he was going at a fast rate of speed. However, it still took him over an hour in his time to finally make it to the top (roughly six minutes in actuality).


As he crawls over the edge, an overbearing scent of foot sweat and cherries hits him as it hangs thick in the air. His lungs become saturated in the sweetly moist air as it also soaks his body and clothes. Combined with the stress, the oppressive scent begins to fog Edvard's mind. He gets back to his feet and begin traversing near seventy kilometer long sandal, though his target is the thong in order to climb atop it. 


Slowly he makes his way, basking in the thick, humid air, his shoes squelching in the damp, leathery sole. The thong was still far, reaching impossible heights in the sky. Unbeknownst to him, he was currently walking through the padded down imprint of Ms. Erbenova's big toe, that alone being roughly eight kilometers in length. Just as he was directly at the center of it that Theresia began to stir. Watching in slow motion, the giantess slips her right foot back, the scraping of her sandal rumbles through the air. Peering up, the giant woman begins to rotate her body, moving her left foot towards her sandal. 


Much like the sandal dropping before, the sky wide wrinkly sole begins to lower, putting Edvard under its looming shadow. His sense of fight or flight kicked in, and he chose flight, running back to the edge of the sole. Even with the advantage of time being slow for him, it was not enough. For Ms. Erbenova, the simple act of slipping her sandal back on only took two seconds; that being twenty seconds for Edvard. As her toes brush pass the thong, the ground beneath him shift, throwing him down onto the moist ground. With the last few remaining seconds, the student cried out at the big toe was already over him, ready to take its rightful place on the imprint. He held his arms out in a pathetic attempt to hold back the massive toe, but he stood zero chance. Theresia's big toe slams on top of him with authority, the ridge of her toe print crushing Edvard's legs as he barely escaped being entirely under it. 


"M-Miss Erbenova," he meekly said out loud, coughing up blood, "I-I'm sorry. P-Please don't crush me."


Those were his final words once Theresia adjusted her foot to the sandal, effectively squishing Edvard into a fine paste. His body was so insignificantly, pathetically tiny that she didn't feel a thing. Getting up from her seat, she packs her things into her purse, and begins to leave the classroom. Each foot step gradually mashes Edvard's remains deep into the moist, worn sole until all is unrecognizable. 


For Theresia Erbenova, she was ready to go home and take a long, hot bath, and forget about the nuisance known as Edvard.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks To TheProky For The Request. More Chapters Could Be On The Way.