- Text Size +

Henry was sitting up in his room on his computer messaging his friends about the sleepover he was going to later that day. His mom was leaving for a date that night and he didn't want to spend his weekend with his 19 year old sister, especially because he knew she would invite her boyfriend, Brad, over. June's boyfriend would always treat Henry like he was just some little kid even though he was 17, only a year younger than Brad. So Henry made plans with his friends to leave and not even have to deal with them at all and just play video games with his friends in peace. Henry finished checking who was bringing what and started packing his backpack with spare clothes and his controller and put it at the foot of his bed, ready to go. He checked the time and saw that he still had about an hour before he had to leave and before Brad got there.

Henry was double checking he had everything when he saw a small ant walking across his desk. He brought his hand up and slammed it down on the small insect and crushed it, but felt a sting on his palm as he did. Looking at his hand he saw the squished bug had bit it's mandibles down into his skin as he hit it and flicked it off as he looked at the small bite mark on his hand. He didn't think anything of it as he stuck his head out of his door and yelled to his sister that he was leaving as he fell unconscious to the ground. Henry was woken up by the sound of a loud clicking and several booming quakes near him. As his eyes adjusted he saw the absolutely monolithic form of his older sister walking out of the bathroom naked with only a towel in her hair.

“June what the fuck!” Henry said as he looked away from his naked sister. As he was looking away, he felt more quakes and then he realized that he was tiny! He looked at himself compared to the carpet fibers around him and guessed that he couldn't have been more than a millimeter tall! Henry looked back at his sister and saw her massive trimmed pussy above him as she looked into his room.

“Looks like Henry actually heard mom for once and packed a bigger bag for the week” June said as she stepped back and closed his bedroom door. “Room still stinks though” she said as she turned to head to her room, taking the towel out of her hair. Henry was blown around by June's massive steps and the gust of wind from his door closing and ended up right outside of her room as she started laying clothes out on her bed. He was confused what she meant by week, he was only going for the weekend while his mom was on that date. He heard more clicks in the distance and he heard the voice of the biggest douche he knew, Brad. Brad wasted no time in announcing his presence in the house as he called out to June.

“Hey babe I picked up some extra protection for our week of fun” The jock said as he walked in and went to her door, seeing her standing by her bed completely nude. “And it looks like you're already good to start” he said with a smile on his face as he winked at her.

“Shut up, I just got out of the shower” she said as she playfully whipped him with her slightly damp hair. Brad leaned in and kissed her as his hands snaked around and down and gently groped her bare butt. She let out a small moan as she held his arms in place as they kissed. Henry nearly threw up, as if seeing his sister naked wasn't bad enough, now he was seeing her and her boyfriend made out and groped each other. The two giants finally separated and June gently pushed Brad out of her room. “Now I'm going to get ready for our night, why don't you start getting snacks ready” she said as she winked and closed the door.

Henry was left in the middle of his unaware sisters room with her as she walked to her bed and started getting dressed. Henry ran up to her, shouting for her attention, stopping near her left foot. He could smell the lotion she put on after her shower and banged on the fleshy wall as he shouted. He felt her shift and thought he was finally noticed and looked up only to see lacy black fabric fall on him. He grabbed the foot and tried to climb up when he felt himself suddenly raise rapidly and saw the ground far below him. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as his sister brought her panties up and put her leg through the hole. He lost his grip as he passed and slid down the fabric, he went to get up when suddenly gravity increased immensely as he saw his sisters trimmed vagina head towards him rapidly before he slammed right into the pink lips of the warm flesh. He could smell the womanhood above him mixed with the scent of lavender as the space suddenly got tighter as something else was put over his new prison and he struggled to move.

June finished pulling up her tight leggings and walked out into the living room to find her boyfriend had laid out chips and some popcorn along with a stack of movies on the table for them to watch.

“Hey babe, it's a good thing your mom's new boyfriend wanted to go on that couples cruise, now we get to have the house all to ourselves” Brad said as he went in for another kiss.

“Ya, and we won't have to worry about Henry either, he went to a friend's house for the week” June said, unaware of his true location. Both of the young giants sat down and put on the first movie.