- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The sit-down with Kazane kicks off.

“Well now,” said Chronoire Schwarz at the sight everyone in the room had just witnessed, “this is quite a growing development, wouldn’t you say, my dear Kazane?”  The amusement in her voice was all too apparent, watching her long-time frenemy transform into a towering beauty alongside her daughter to the point where neither of them could stand completely straight and tall within the 8-ft-high room.


“Oh, shut it,” grumbled Kazane to the small tower witch.


“Madam Chairwoman,” asked a rather nervous Touko, “are you okay?”


“Yes yes, I’m perfectly fine, Miss Hio.  No need to worry on my account.  While I wasn’t expecting another episode so soon, I assure you all that there’s no cause for concern.  I assume I speak for my daughter on that account…unless I’m mistaken, Ayaka?”  Kazane turned to the only other person in the room who came close to matching her height.


“You are not, Okaa-san,” Ayaka answered.


“Umm…not to butt in on the conversation,” Kasumi interjected, “but I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone else in the room when I ask:  What exactly is going on here?”  There were a few complimentary nods among the rest in the office.


Kazane simply sighed in mild exasperation, figuring that it would be better to get things out now to prevent further concern or worry.  She initially made her way over to her desk and bent down (much further than she normally would, given her enlarged size) and opened one of the drawers.  Pulling out a pack of cigarettes, she briefly examined how small the pack now looked in her hand.  She simply stood there for a few seconds, making everyone else stare in curiosity at her.


“Is…everything alright, Madam Principal?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“Yeah yeah,” grumbled Kazane, choosing to place the pack on her desk and wait until the meeting was over.  While she had a hankering for a cigarette to help even out her mood somewhat, she figured that it would be best to hold off until the meeting was over and everyone had gone home.  While she came off as somewhat crass in her demeanor at times, Kazane did believe in setting a good example among the younger members of the group.  If it were just her, Chronoire, and Mikage-sensei, she wouldn’t have thought twice about lighting up a smoke and taking a nice, long drag.


“Sorry,” continued Kazane, “just letting temptation get the better of me for a few seconds.  Let’s get down to ‘brass tacks’ as they say.”


“Umm…Madam Chairwoman,” said a somewhat flustered Honoka, “before we begin, don’t you and Ayaka want to change into something more…appropriate?”  Both Ayaka and Kazane looked down at what they were wearing in curiosity as to what Honoka was getting at in his question.


Sure enough, it was rather obvious that the two statuesque stunners looked rather out-of-place with their current wardrobe malfunction.  Both Ayaka’s school uniform and Kazane’s suit were torn in several places here and there all along their bodies.  Ayaka’s vest was barely holding it together, faring the worst in the chest area, accentuating just how damn BIG her boobs were.  The three top-most buttons of her undershirt gave way, exposing a substantial amount of cleavage as well as the black bra she was wearing, which looked inadequately too small on Ayaka’s magnificent mammaries.  Her skirt had now become dangerously short, with the lower hem roughly level with her crotch now.  Her arms were now fully exposed all the way out to the shoulder, with the short sleeves of her undershirt hanging on for dear life.  Her thigh-high stockings were more like knee-high now, hugging Ayaka’s calves so enticingly as if they were painted on.  Her shoes were removed by this point, nearly on the verge of outright exploding during the growth spurt.  It was clear enough that they were probably two or three sizes too small for Ayaka’s now larger (but no less elegant) feet.


As for Kazane, her suit pants showed severe strain all along the seams, with the stitching barely holding it together.  The pants ended up being hiked up substantially, exposing a few inches of ankle, while also pulled down from the upper end, exposing a good amount of Kazane’s waistline.  Another inch lower and everyone would have gotten a teasing view of Kazane’s laced panties, which would have been particularly embarrassing given that a teasing slip of her butt crack could be seen on her backside.  Her buttocks themselves completely filled the back end of her suit pants, much like Ayaka’s butt cheeks could be identified teasingly peaking out from underneath her much shorter skirt.  As for both Kazane’s suit top and dress shirt underneath, they were in the same state as Ayaka’s own top: Barely holding together.  Significant tears were spotted along all areas of stitching, Kazane’s arms up to the elbow were now exposed of of the sleeve ends, her bosom had burst out through the undershirt, eliminating the topmost buttons and exposing her own impressive tits and the purple lace bra she was wearing, which (like Ayaka’s underwear) looked inadequately suited to containing such large and marvelous breasts.


In short, both Ayaka and Kazane looked like full-grown, breathtakingly beautiful women wearing clothing sized for prepubescent children, nearly on the verge of literally exploding out of their clothes.


“I suppose a little wardrobe adjustment would be in order,” muttered a rather embarrassed Kazane (if the blush on her face was any indicator of more-or-less exposing herself).  With that, both Kazane and Ayaka simply looked at one another before snapping their fingers simultaneously.  A moment later, there was a bright flash of light as both of the towering workshop witches were enveloped in bright light all along their bodies, forcing almost everyone else to avert or shield their eyes.  As the light settled down, everyone looked to see both Ayaka and Kagari wearing their same clothes, only now the clothing was scaled to size on the two of them.  They were essentially wearing the exact same outfits they wore before, only now each and every article of clothing was now tailored to hug their frames perfectly…


…although in Honoka’s personal opinion, he couldn’t help but feel that the two of them went out of their way to make the chest area of their tops a little snug, as if to say “Yeah, I’ve got big boobs, and I’m not ashamed to let others know that.”


“Well now,” said Kazane, “with that little matter settled, we can get down to the business at hand, of which there is a good amount of ground to cover.”


“Will we be here for very long, Madam Chairman?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“Not too long,” answered Kazane.  “If anyone requests something to drink or snack on, just let me know and I’ll have Ofuku fetch something.”  Kazane’s servant/familiar/magical automaton simply nodded in response to her mistress’s offer.  There was already a modest selection of sliced cheese, crackers, bottled drinks, and assorted pieces of fruit to pick from, though there was almost assuredly more to pick from, knowing the kind of wealth that the Kagari Family had at its disposal.


Once everyone was comfortably seated, Kazane kicked off the group meeting.


“Well then, now that everyone is accounted for, let’s get things underway, shall we?”


“If I may ask, Madam Chairwoman,” said Rinon as she raised her hand, “why are so many of us gathered here?  I can understand needing to have Takamiya-kun and Hime-sama here, and perhaps Mikage-sensei to boot, but why have the rest of us here as well?  I mean no disrespect, of course, Madam.”


“None taken, Otometachibana-san,” Kazane answered calmly.  “To be frank, all of you are gathered here because you all have close relations with the Kagari Family in one way or another.  And given that you’re all members of the magic community, I feel it fair and prudent to have all of you in-the-know on this matter.”


“Even the tower witch?” asked Kasumi incredulously, obviously referring to Chronoire, who simply grinned in response, not taking offense at all to being brought up.


“Chronoire Schwarz and I go way back, and even if we are in our own respective camps, she knows well enough when to back down if the situation calls for it…don’t you, Chronoire-san?”  Kazane turned to the short, mischief-loving tower witch, who simply sat back with a grin as she helped herself to some sliced cheese on a cracker.


“Aww…so accusatory, aren’t we, Kazane-san?” she asked.  “You make it sound like I’m some kind of evil monster with ill intentions here.  Tell me, what problems have I caused in recent memory?”


“There was that incident on the bus between you, Ayaka, and Takamiya-kun,” said Kazane.


“That was a while back, and besides, nobody really ended up getting hurt from it…heck, if anything, my familiar and I ended up getting the worst of it that day.  Takamiya-kun didn’t even have any injuries, given the nature of his contract and all that,” replied Chronoire.


“I can still remember your knife in my gut from that day, Chronoire-san,” said Ayaka in a particularly cold tone of voice.


“Aww, come now, Hono no Majo,” replied Chronoire.  “You gave just as good as you got that day.  And besides, you and your precious Takamiya-kun got a gift from me out of that little meeting, did you not?  If not for me, you could have been in a real pickle during that incident with Medusa, wouldn’t you?”


[*Refer to the manga/anime for those who are curious about these scenes/events, as I’d rather not go into too much detail on recapping them.]


“It was your ‘gift’ that led to the seals being undone one-by-one,” replied Ayaka.


“Which have been repaired to my understanding,” countered Chronoire.  “Or am I by chance mistaken, Hime-sama?”  The tone in Chronoire’s voice was a mix of sarcastic and patronizing on that last part, indicating that she had a good idea as to what this meeting was about.


“Enough back-and-forth, please,” said Kazane, feeling the need to serve as referee over the conversation.  Once the room quieted down, she continued once more.


“Ayaka, Takamiya-kun,” she began, “by this point, the two of you obviously know about the seals used to hold Evermillion in place.  After that whole matter involving the tower witch known as Weekend, I was aware that the two of you were aware, and I also had a hunch that the seals were coming undone one-by-one, thanks largely in part to Chronoire Schwarz.”  Kazane gave a somewhat irritated sideways glance to the tower witch she just mentioned, which in turn got a chummy grin and an anime-style sweat drop from her in response.


………


Honoka recalled the events after the Weekend incident.  Once the tower witch was dealt with and Tougetsu City was rebuilt, both he and Ayaka came forth to Kazane, letting her know that three of Honoka’s seals had come undone once the whole matter was settled and Weekend was defeated.  At the time, Honoka was worried that he would be permanently sealed away from the outside world as a safety measure, in order to prevent Evermillion from becoming free and doing who-knows-what to the outside world.  Of course, Ayaka did her damndest to stand between Honoka and Kazane, putting her foot down as much as possible during the conversation whenever the suggestion came up to seal Honoka away.  Given her devotion towards the young man, she simply wasn’t going to accept such an outcome.


It was at that point in the conversation that Kazane simply sighed and walked straight towards Honoka.  Closing his eyes in fear and worry, expecting her to seal him right there and then or at the very least give him a good thrashing (which from someone with Kazane’s raw strength would be quite worrying), he was surprised to find his head buried face-first into her bosom as she wrapped her strong arms around him and pulled him into a bear hug.


“You silly boy, you,” said Kazane as she tenderly held him against her large chest.  “You think I’m going to punish you for what you did?  Honestly…”  A moment later, Kazane wrapped an arm around Ayaka and pulled her into the hug, turning it into a threeway hugging session, with Honoka’s head more-or-less sandwiched between their two large bosoms.  From his perspective it was rather hard to tell who between the two of them had the larger pair of breasts.  If one of them was in fact the larger pair of the two, the difference was probably in terms of millimeters at the absolute most.


“Why would I punish you for doing what you believed to be the right thing?” asked Kazane as she held Honoka in her embrace alongside Ayaka in the threeway hug.


“B-because what I did was risky and reckless,” replied Honoka in a muffled voice, given that his face was sandwiched between both Ayaka’s and Kazane’s substantial chests.


“But you did it for a noble reason…to save everyone in the city, no less…and at personal risk to your own health to boot.  Would you consider that to be a bad choice to make, Ayaka?” asked Kazane to her daughter.


“Of course not, Okaa-san,” replied Ayaka as she gently tightened her hold on Honoka in the hug.


Once Honoka’s nerves calmed down, he was surprised to find out that he wasn’t going to be sealed up permanently.  Apparently, after Weekend was defeated and placed in custody, he found out that Ayaka had made a deal with Evermillion behind Honoka’s back, in which Evermillion would effectively reset the contract and the five seals with Ayaka in exchange for her life in order to save Tougetsu City from Weekend’s multiple bombs she had planted all throughout town.  With the explosions averted and the city restored, the seals were reset to their default state, and after Ayaka was brought back to life via a kiss from Honoka (admittedly only on her forehead and not her lips at the time), which effectively returned everything back to normal.


“So…what now?” asked Honoka to both the towering witches.


“Now, Ayaka and I are going to have a little chat,” replied Kazane.  “Nothing that you need be concerned with, Takamiya-kun.  You have my word on that.”


“You’re sure?” he asked.


“Yes,” said both Kazane and Ayaka in unison.  Both turned to each other before simply snorting/giggling in response (which for someone like Ayaka was highly unusual, given her normally stoic demeanor).


With that, Honoka returned home with both Ayaka and Kazane, who spent the night talking things over with her daughter.  When Honoka’s mother Komachi learned that Kazane would be spending the night, she was only too ecstatic and happy beyond all reason that she whipped out a couple bottles of sake to spend the night drinking and reminiscing about the old days with her one-time classmate from her highschool years.  After all, Komachi still held a romantic flame for Kazane, even though they were women and same-sex relationships weren’t recognized in Japan*


[*As of this writing, this is true.  Japan doesn’t legally recognize same-sex marriage or civil unions.]


Once Kazane had concluded her business with Ayaka (and endured some strong lovey-dovey advances from a rather love drunk Komachi during her stay), she returned back to the Kagari estate known as Babel, which was undergoing its final finishing repairs after the incident with Medusa, resulting in its near complete destruction at the time.


………


“So then,” said Honoka, “this meeting is about what happened during that meeting between you and Ayaka-chan then?”


“Yes,” replied Kazane.  “During my nighttime stay-over, Ayaka and I revamped the contract between Evermillion and the two of you.  You see, while you’re the vessel and container for Evermillion, Takamiya-kun, Ayaka is the one who is able to tap into her power as a sort of conduit.  There were concerns as to what would happen if all five seals came undone and whether or not Ayaka could draw from Evermillion’s power if that ended up happening.  Fortunately, we never got to that point…or so we thought anyway.”


“Oh?” asked an amused Chronoire.  “Do tell, dear Kazane.  I’m most intrigued by that last part.”  Kazane simply grumbled in response, fighting the urge to light up a cigarette to calm herself.


“You see, the thing is…out of safety and so that I would be kept in the loop on the state of the seals, we decided that access to Evermillion’s power would be shared between Ayaka and myself.  So once you and everyone else at home were asleep, Ayaka and I revised the contract so that we would have joint ownership as your keepers, so to speak.  That way, if something was off with the seals, I would be “in the know,” so to speak.”


“So, when Hime-sama began having her growth spurts…” thought Touko aloud.


“Yes, the same thing began happening to me at the same time,” answered Kazane.  “Whenever Ayaka grew, I would grow as well.”


“But why is that exactly, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Natsume.  “Why growth?”


“It has to do with the nature of the seals,” explained Kazane.  “You see, first off, the seals are coming undone once more, I’m afraid.”


“What!?” asked several of those seated in unison.


“Calm down,” groaned Kazane.  “It’s not that big of a deal, at least not right now.”


“Oh I’m sure that some here would consider it to be a very BIG deal, my dear Kazane-chan,” teased Chronoire with a grin, obviously referring to both Kazane and Ayaka.


“So then, how far have the seals deteriorated then?” asked Rinon.


“The thing is…it’s not like last time where the seals break one by one,” said Kazane.


“What do you mean, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“The seals…they’re weakening simultaneously this time around,” explained Kazane.


“All five of them at once?” asked a worried Honoka.  Kazane and Ayaka simply nodded in response.


“So then, the more the seals weaken over time…the more the two of you grow?” asked Kasumi.


“Yes,” answered Ayaka.


“But again, why growth?” asked Natsume.


“Evermillion’s magical power is vast,” said Kazane.  “It’s not an exaggeration to say that she holds a veritable ocean of magical power.  It’s the main reason why tower witches from across the world seek her for her power, with the intent to somehow harness it and use it for their own plans and goals.  With such an amount of power, most witches can only hold so much of it at once.  In the case of Ayaka and myself, as the seals weaken, Evermillion’s magical power is siphoned off directly from Takamiya-kun into us.  And as proficient as we are at containing such magical power, we aren’t gods or anything along those lines.  So as a sort of ‘safety valve,’ so to speak, whatever excess magical power we take in is converted into increased mass.”


“So then…the more the seals weaken, the more magical power is unleashed, which means the more power you and Hime-sama take in as a result, and thus the larger you two become…if I’m following your explanation correctly,” said Rinon.


“Yes,” answered Kazane and Ayaka in unison once more.


“So…what happens if the seals weaken to the point where they are effectively broken and vanish altogether?” asked a concerned Mikage-sensei.


“Well, it’s only a hypothesis we have to go by,” began Kazane, “but I’m guessing that one of two things would happen.”  There was a deathly silence before the chairwoman continued.  “Either Evermillion would become freed once more to do as she pleases, no longer being anchored to Takamiya-kun…”


“Or?” asked Kasumi with a raised eyebrow.


“Or Ayaka and I would effectively take in and share all of Evermillion’s power as a result, assuming the contract holds in place.”


“But with the amount of power we’re talking about here,” began a nervous Touko, “exactly how umm…well…big would the two of you get at that point, Miss Chairwoman?”


“I honestly don’t know,” replied Kazane.  That made pretty much everyone else in the room (minus Chronoire and Ayaka) nervously gulp in response.  If Ayaka and Kazane ended up being the joint owners of all that power, which would result in increased size, then it would be quite possible that the two of them could erupt in an explosion of growth, cresting over…what, a hundred feet tall?  Two hundred feet?  Five hundred?  A thousand?


Perhaps even a mile tall?


They would be literal goddesses among mortals, the largest living beings in all of human history.  And having such a pair of women being revealed to the world would certainly raise concerns as to how two women enlarge to such a size and so quickly at that.  It would take massive amounts of magical power to effectively brainwash the entire planet in order to keep people around the world from panicking and freaking out at the sight of such a titanic pair.  Of course, if Ayaka and Kazane ended up being the sole proprietors of Evermillion’s legendary reserves of magical power, then it might not be impossible to use such a technique as worldwide memory alteration in order to keep mass panic from breaking out.


“If that’s the case then,” said Honoka as he stepped forward and approached Kazane (who at the moment was seated in her own magically modified chair enlarged for her bigger size, lest she stand up and bump her head against the ceiling once more), “please, Madam Principal…please seal me.  I beg of you.”  Kazane simply sat there in silence for a moment before responding.


“Out of the question,” she said.


“B-but why not?” asked Honoka.  “It’s the safest course to keep things from getting out of hand, and I’m willing to do it.”


“Takamiya-kun, I’m simply not going to punish you for something that isn’t your fault, and for two solid reasons,” replied Kazane.


“Them being?” asked the young man.


“First off, I know that Ayaka would never allow for that to happen, no matter what the circumstances.  She would almost assuredly wage war against me and every workshop witch on the planet before allowing you to be sealed away.”  On that point, Ayaka leaned out from the recliner she was seated on (which was magically enlarged in order to be comfortable for her 8-ft-tall body, just like Kazane’s chair was for her), took Honoka by the wrist, and slowly pulled him back so that he was seated in her lap, with her arms wrapped tenderly around his torso and her breasts pressed against his neck.  It was clear enough to tell that Ayaka was fully in agreement with Kazane’s assessment.


“And…the second reason?” asked a flustered Honoka, trying to fight the blush forming on his cheeks at Ayaka’s brazen show of intimacy.


“The second reason, simply put, Takamiya-kun,” continued Kazane, “is that I don’t feel the sense of urgency the way you do on this matter.  While I’m touched that you’re willing to sacrifice yourself for the greater good in this matter - given the kind of person that you are after all - I’m simply not willing to punish a child who has done nothing wrong here.  You haven’t undone the seals this time around, so I see no reason as to why you should shoulder the burden and pay a price for it.”


“But, Madam Chairwoman, the risk is too great here,” insisted Honoka.  “While I’d obviously prefer not to be sealed away, I just don’t want to sit idly by knowing something can be done to prevent such a thing from happening.  Look, we all know that if Evermillion got loose, she might do something dangerous, or else be captured by one of the tower witches if they’re able to do so.  And if that happens, who knows what kind of damage they could do if they got a hold of that kind of power?  So please…I beseech you, Kagari-sama, please seal me away if you must.  It’s for everyone’s safety, so I’m willing to go through that if that’s the only sure way to mfph-”


Honoka was silenced as Kazane proceeded to get up out of her seat, make her way towards Ayaka and Takamiya (seated in Ayaka’s lap), lift up the boy by his armpits, and effectively smother him by placing his head firmly in between her generous bosom.  Within seconds, Honoka was rendered completely silent as he felt the large, warm, and soft mounds of Kazane’s breasts press against his face, burying him in her boobs and assaulting his nostrils with her mature feminine aroma.  Like Ayaka, Kazane’s scent was quite pleasant and calming, putting Honoka’s mind at east within seconds and ending his concerns just as quickly.


“Hmmm…like mother, like daughter it would seem,” grinned Chronoire at the sight before her.  Most of the others in the office simply blushed at Kazane’s rather forward display of affection towards Honoka in that moment.  Kasumi herself was once again red in the face, more so out of jealousy and anger than from being flustered.


“Honoka,” said Kazane in a somewhat sultry tone of voice as she borderline whispered into the young man’s ear as she held him firmly against her large body.


“Y-yes, Ma'am?” he asked in a stupefied tone, his voice muffled against Kazane’s shirt-covered bosom.


“I’m not sealing you away, and that’s the end of the matter, got that?  I mean, give me a little credit after all.  Since I’m the one who initially sealed Evermillion into you, I’m pretty sure that I can find a way to alter the contract so that we keep the seals from disintegrating completely.  Besides, it’s not like we’re exactly pressed for time anyway.”


“How much time are we talking about anyway?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“At least a few weeks if not a month, if I were to guess,” replied Kazane.


“You’re really that certain about the time window?” asked a skeptical Natsume.  “Given the rate of growth, I’d figure that we only had a few days…maybe a week at the most.  And during that time, how large would the two of you end up becoming?”


“Too tall to fit into most buildings if I were to guess,” snickered Chronoire.


“That’s the beauty of alteration magic,” replied Kazane as she returned Honoka to Ayaka’s embrace.  She then held her right hand up with her fingers placed together in the gesture one makes when getting ready to snap their fingers.  “For instance…”


With a snap of her fingers, the entire room suddenly began to enlarge and expand, slowly but steadily.  The ceiling began to rise and much of the furniture increased in scale, including Kazane’s desk and office chair, much of the other chairs in the room, the tables, the bookcases, and even the doorway.  Literally the entire office was enlarged in scale to make things more comfortable for both Ayaka and Kazane at this point.  Everyone simply stared in silent awe at the transformation.


“Whenever a growth spurt occurs, Ayaka and I can simply alter our location with a snap of our fingers to make things more accommodating for us, plain and simple,” said Kazane with a calm grin.  “The same can be said for the school…heck, essentially anywhere in all of Tougetsu City, given that I have complete reign over the area as head workshop witch.”


It was certainly a lot to take in regarding the new information which Kazane just divulged.  So if either she or Ayaka had another growth spurt in the near future (which was practically guaranteed by this point), they could simply use magic to alter the scale of their surroundings so that they weren’t bumping their heads on ceilings or having to crawl to navigate hallways and smaller, more cramped areas.  Truly, their magic level was rather profound to say the least.


“Anyways, that’s the gist of where things stand,” said Kazane.  “Oh, one more thing, lest I forget…”


“What’s that, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Rinon curiously.


“Ayaka, Takamiya-kun,” said Kazane to the pair.  The two of them looked her square in the eye, letting her know she had their full attention.


“Starting tonight, the two of you are coming to live in the Kagari estate at Babel, understand?”


“Tonight?” asked Honoka.  “B-but, it’s so sudden.  What will I tell Okaa-san when she finds out?”


“Oh, no need to worry,” chuckled Kazane.  “Komachi and Kasumi are also moving in as well.  I’ll even have those freeloaders who have been rooming with you coming along too.  After all, somebody needs to keep an eye on them.”


“B-but,” replied Honoka, clearly struggling to respond to such a profound change of residency, “what about our house?”


“I’ve casted a spell to effectively transport it and fuse it into Babel as one of the floors there.  You’ll find all the amenities of your current home there left like they were when you came to school today.  Simply put, your house is now part of our house and your family is part of my family now, putting you, Komachi, and Kasumi under my direct protection, understood?”


Honoka simply stood there with his eyes widened and his mouth slightly ajar.  Apparently, he was now going to be living in a towering mansion with Ayaka and her mother, with his family being more-or-less folded into the Kagari Family as it were.


“Oh, and I’ll be having most of you here moving into Babel as well, of course,” said Kazane to the rest of the room.  “At the very least, Rinon-chan, Atori-chan, Natsume-chan, and Touko-chan will all be moving in shortly afterwards.  Please don’t argue against my decision as it is final and I’ll hear no counterargument to it.  I’ve already notified your families as to your moving in, so there’ll be no sudden surprises on this matter.”


“B-but Madam Chairwoman,” said Touko, “I have to help support my younger brothers and sisters at home.  Aside from my okaa-san, I’m the main financial supporter of my family.”


“Already taken care of, Touko-chan,” replied Kazane.  “The Kagari Family will provide you a regular weekly stipend of funds to help cover with the day-to-day expenses, like food, water, the electric bill, and things of that nature.  And if you’re concerned about spending time with your family, I’ll have them move into Babel as well so that you can be near them.”


“Th-that’s very kind and generous of you, Kagari-sama!” said Touko with tears in her eyes.


“Think nothing of it,” replied Kazane.  “You’re one of Ayaka’s caretakers from back in the day, so it’s the least I can do to reward such loyalty to my family.”


“If I may ask, Madam Chairwoman,” interjected Natsume, “why have the rest of us move into your estate as well?”


“I figure it would be best to have more people “in the know” on a situation like this,” replied Kazane.  “And with all of you nearby to help out in the days to come regarding this development, I figure it would be best to keep a close eye on everyone and under my protection, that’s all.”


“Protection?  From what exactly?” asked Rinon.


“All in good time, Rinon-chan,” replied Kazane.  “All in good time.  For now, just head home and start getting your things together.  I’ll have servants from the Kagari estate come fetch your belongings to move over to Babel.  Rest assured, there should be room aplenty for whatever you have at home.  We just finished up with the last of the redecorating and the renovations, so everything should be spick and span upon your arrival.”


“This is all rather sudden, Madam Chairwoman,” said Atori in her usual quiet and meek tone of voice.


“My decision stands and I’ll hear no rebuttals, Atori-chan,” replied Kazuya in a firm yet friendly tone.  “Now then, let’s make our way home then, shall we?” Kazane was looking at Honoka, Ayaka, and Kasumi on that last part.  All three simply nodded in agreement, given that declining the offer was not a real option when it came to someone like Kazane Kagari.


Upon leaving the school grounds, Honoka pondered as to how the four of them would be arriving home, given Ayaka’s and Kazane’s enlarged sizes (8’0’’ for Ayaka; 8’2’’ for Kazane).  While the Kagari Family was rich enough to have its own limousine and chauffeur, it would be quite the sight to see the towering beauties try to actually fit into their limo, as large and as spacious as it was.


Lo and behold, the limousine pulled up, looking a bit larger than what Honoka was expecting.  As it got closer and closer, Honoka was shocked to find that the vehicle was perfectly scaled in size for Ayaka and Kazane.  As it stopped, the doors opened and Honoka and Kasumi simply stood there with wide eyes and open mouths at what they saw.  An entire limousine had enlarged to accommodate these 8ft+ beauties, no doubt using magic.  Obviously, Kazane wasn’t kidding about using magic whenever necessary in order to accommodate both her and Ayaka as the two would continue to grow larger and larger.  It was as shocking a concept as it was titillating, at least from Honoka’s point of view.


Before Honoka or Kasumi could say anything, they were each suddenly picked up from underneath their armpits in the hands of each of the towering witches accommodating them (Honoka in Ayaka’s hands and Kasumi in Kazane’s respectively).  Upon being carried into the backend of the limo, the four were seated comfortably within the vehicle’s confines, with Honoka in Ayaka’s lap and Kasumi in Kazane’s lap.  It was quite a sight for the Takamiya siblings to be held in the larger frames of the Kagari women, as if they were small children sitting in the laps of larger siblings or full-grown parents.


“Driver, home please,” said Kazane to the chauffeur.


“Of course, milady,” replied the driver as the vehicle made its way down the road towards the glistening tower of Babel standing large and proud over Tougetsu City.


‘This is certainly quite the change of pace,’ thought Honoka as he sat in the soft and warm embrace of Kagari’s lap.  ‘First I found out as to why Ayaka-chan is growing - alongside her mother, apparently - and now my family is moving into Ayaka’s home.  This is all just…so much to take in and so quickly.’


As if sensing Honoka’s mental state, Ayaka slightly increased her hold on the young man within her embrace, taking his chin in her fingers and tilting his head to the side and upwards.  Wondering as to why she would do that, Honoka got his answer as Ayaka gave him yet another rather sensual French kiss right there and then.  At the sight of such a gesture, Kasumi was on the verge of screaming in anger at such a brazen display of affection, while Kazane simply chuckled.


“Really, Ayaka?” asked Kazane with a raised eyebrow.  “So suddenly and in front of your own mother?”


“I’m overdue a kiss,” replied Ayaka.


“How does that work exactly?” asked Kazane.


“Simple:  Whenever I want a kiss from my Honoka-kun, I simply take one.  And given how long we were waiting during the meeting, I was far overdue for a kiss by that point.”


“B-but Ayaka-chan,” replied a flustered Honoka, “your mother and Kasumi-chan are right there!  Shouldn’t we wait when we’re in more private settings to mfph-”  Honoka couldn’t get another word in as he was silenced once more by Ayaka’s luscious lips as she pressed him against her bosom while continuing the makeout session with him on the drive over.  Clearly, like her mother, Ayaka Kagari could be rather stubborn-minded when it came to getting her way, and if she wanted a kiss from Honoka, there was little that anybody - including Honoka - could do to stop her from getting one.


It would appear that Ayaka's appetite for romantic displays of affection - like her body - kept on growing and growing and GROWING.

Chapter End Notes:

And that (hopefully) answers some questions behind Ayaka's (and Kazane's) growth spurts.