- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's what I've cranked out so far...

Honoka simply marvelled at this latest development.  Now having read out the measurements and staring up at these two lovely ladies, his mind was trying to fully register this latest round of growth spurts which apparently happened overnight.  It was concerning enough that Ayaka had shot up another six inches, but now Kasumi had sprouted up rather abruptly during the night, gaining several feet in the process!


“This…this is all just so…surreal…” said Honoka at little more than a whisper.


Without missing a beat, Ayaka simply leaned way down, lifted Honoka up by his armpits, and drew him against her body, gently burying his head into her bosom as she did so.  Currently, she was wearing a somewhat translucent nightie with rather thin fabric…meaning that when she buried his face into her decolletage, he really got QUITE the faceful, so to speak.


“Now now, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka gently cooed as she held him against her bosom, “no worrying now, okay?  I already know what you’re thinking, and there’s no need for you to trouble yourself with worry, understand?”


“Bfph…Myakmf-chmm…” he muttered, given that he was facefirst in a large set of heavenly breasts.  Ayaka gently pulled him back to give him a little breathing room.


“What was that, Darling?” she asked somewhat playfully.


“I was saying ’But Ayaka-chan’ at that moment,” replied a blushing Honoka, “but more to the point of the matter, shouldn’t we be at least a LITTLE bit concerned about all of this?  You’re still growing, and Kasumi-chan shot up like a rocket in size overnight!  I’m guessing that your okaa-san went up in size the same as you, and I can only imagine what the state of the others is at the moment.  Either the sealing process isn’t working like it should, or else Evermillion is a LOT more powerful than we originally believed.”


“You’re probably right on that second part, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka with a small smile, “but all the same, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.  Everything will be fine in the end.”


“How can you be so sure of that though?” asked Honoka, surprised at how calm and laid back Ayaka was acting in the midst of all this.  “How do you know that there won’t be problems of some kind if this keeps up?”


“I just do,” answered Ayaka with a subdued chuckle before leaning in and planting a smooch on Honoka’s lips, throwing him off guard in the process (if the blush on his face was any indicator).


“You’re so cute when you’re shy like that, Honoka-kun,” chuckled Ayaka, her bosom gently shaking from her subdued laughter.  She then turned to Kasumi.  “Would you like in on this, Kasumi-chan?”


“I…well I umm…that is to say…” replied the somewhat flustered pink-haired workshop witch.


“Oh come now,” replied Ayaka as she made her way over towards Kasumi.  “We both know you WANT to do this sort of thing with Honoka-kun, especially if your past behavior is any indicator.  Now come here and take him already.”  Ayaka briefly put Honoka on the ground before lifting him up from behind and holding him out in front of Kasumi like a prize teddy bear like the kind you win at a carnival game at the county fair.


While initially embarrassed at seeing her beloved onii-chan being carried around like he was, Kasumi instinctively reached out and secured him in her arms, partly out of worry that Ayaka might end up dropping him.  Once she secured him in her embrace, Kasumi simply stared in wonder at the boy she loved being held in her arms and against her body.


‘He’s so much smaller and lighter now,’ thought Kasumi as she gazed rather longingly at Honoka.  ‘I just want to hold and cuddle with him SO BADLY right now.’


“K-Kasumi-chan?” asked a slightly nervous Honoka, “Are you okay?”


Rather than give a verbal response, Kasumi simply leaned in and slowly planted a smooch onto Honoka’s lips, partly because she didn’t want Ayaka having a lead in getting lovey-dovey with Honoka, but mainly because she wanted to kiss him for the sake of kissing him.


For his part, Honoka simply took it all in in wide-eyed fashion, not expecting Kasumi to be so forward so early in the morning.  While he knew his imouto had strong feelings for him, he didn’t think she’d be this brazen in terms of showing affection…certainly not with a smooch on the lips anyway!


Though he had to admit, Kasumi’s lips WERE rather soft, along with her bosom…and her scent WAS pleasant to breathe in as well…


‘No no no, stop!’ declared Honoka’s conscience at what he was experiencing.  ‘Bad Honoka!  Stop thinking like that!’


Once Kasumi broke off the kiss, she simply gazed longingly at the man currently in her arms, propped up against her own bosom.  While not as large as Ayaka’s chest, Kasumi liked to think that her own breasts weren’t insignificant either.  She knew that her boobs were bigger than some of the women she knew, including Rinon and some of those tower witches she had crossed paths with.  And even though she knew she’d probably NEVER match Ayaka’s boobs in terms of sheer size - very few women realistically could - Kasumi liked to think that her figure would be appealing enough to catch Honoka’s eye and make him see her as a woman and not just his little sister anymore.


‘In fact,’ thought Kasumi on this topic, ‘from here on out, I’m no longer his imouto and he’s no longer my onii-chan!  If we’re gonna be lovers, then we need to start treating each other AS lovers.’  Kasumi was especially excited from learning that they were no longer blood related, so in a way, their relationship wouldn’t be considered incestuous (even though the two of them were raised as brother and sister for their whole lives up to this moment).


“Enjoying ourselves, are we?” asked Ayaka in a slightly teasing tone, making both Honoka and Kasumi instinctively blush.  Seconds later, Kasumi placed Honoka back on the ground, even though she wanted oh so badly to carry him around in her arms all day.


Deciding to get the day rolling, the three agreed to change out of their pajamas (Kasumi’s and Ayaka’s pj’s growing to match their size) and into regular clothing.  While Honoka initially tried to leave the room to give them some privacy, he was overruled by both women and basically made to stay in the room while they all changed.


“We ARE your lovers after all, Darling,” Ayaka explained.  “We shouldn’t be nervous or feel awkward about dressing or undressing in front of one another, especially in the privacy of our bedroom.”  Kasumi nodded in agreement as the two towering beauties disrobed their nightly attire, putting their bodies on full display to Honoka.


Figuring it would be best to just ‘go with the flow,’ Honoka proceeded to change out of his clothes and put on a standard t-shirt, white socks, and a pair of slacks.  During that time changing, his mind went back-and-forth over whether or not he should sneak a peek at Ayaka and Kasumi as they changed.  While the gentleman in him pushed him to err on modesty, the more hormonally-driven part of his brain goaded him into snatching a quick glance here or there while the three changed.  If anything, the looks on Ayaka’s and Kasumi’s faces pretty much said “Go on, look all you like!  Don’t hold back!”  In the end, Honoka took a middle ground approach, looking occasionally for a second or two while dressing himself, which made both Ayaka and Kasumi grin at being looked at by the one whom they loved deeply, even if he had a tendency to get in his own way and cockblock himself when it came to matters of romantic intimacy.


Once all three were changed, they made their way out the bedroom and towards the kitchen, wondering what they would have for breakfast.  Initially, they passed the occasional servant here or there tending to their usual housekeeping duties throughout the mansion tower - dusting, cleaning floors, washing the windows, etc. - and were greeted formally by them all as they passed by.


As they walked, Honoka was somewhat flabbergasted that the mansion staff weren’t freaking out or acting at least a LITTLE nervous at the sight of two women who were now in the double-digit range in terms of height by foot.  Perhaps it came from a mix of strict professionalism on their part along with a calm understanding of magic in general.  After all, Kazane did inform them that the maids and butlers not only knew of the existence of magic, but many of them could even use magic themselves to some degree.  It was quite possible that they were all given the general rundown regarding Evermillion, the seals, and the recurring growth spurts up to this point, and thus wouldn’t make a fuss about it no matter how large Ayaka and the others became.


Once the trio made their way to the kitchen/dining room area, they were greeted by Kazane, who surprisingly was at the stove whipping up a large pan full of scrambled eggs.


“Good morning,” she said to all three.  “Go ahead and grab a seat.  The eggs will be ready in another minute or so.”


‘It’s rather strange seeing her cooking early in the morning,’ thought Honoka as he gazed at the chairwoman.  Granted, he had never really spent much time with Kazane outside of interactions at school, and even then those moments were few and far between.  He figured that at a bare minimum she’d be either in bed or lounging in the living room and not actually cooking herself, given that it was the weekend and all.


The trio came upon the dining room table, which had been enlarged to accommodate Ayaka, Kasumi, and Kazane.  The chairs had grown too, along with the plates, silverware, glasses, and all other items within the dining room.  In fact, the room itself had grown to accommodate the three large women currently inside of it, all thanks to the alteration magic which Ayaka and Kazane had placed upon the entire building.


‘It’s really something to watch everything go up in size and scale so things aren’t difficult for Ayaka-chan and the others,’ thought Honoka with a small grin.  ‘In a way, it feels more like that it’s ME who is shrinking rather than THEM who are growing when this happens.  I’m certainly happy for them and all, but witnessing this sort of thing makes me feel like I’m getting smaller and smaller the more that this happens.’


For a moment, Honoka pondered as to whether he was going to sit on a chair scaled to his size or not, when he got his answer a moment later…when he was once again picked up by Ayaka and carried over towards the table.


“Kasumi-chan, will you be joining us?” asked Ayaka as she made her way to the large table


“W-what do you mean, Ayaka-chan?” replied the confused Kasumi.  “The chairs are only big enough to seat one person.”


“Yes, that would normally be the case,” replied Ayaka as she gently placed Honoka onto the tabletop before turning her attention to two chairs placed right next to one another.  Placing a hand on each chair, she began chanting some magic words, and soon after each chair began glowing brightly, encased in a nearly blinding white light.  Within a few seconds, Ayaka brought the two chairs together, effectively fusing them into a new, wider chair, with enough space for two people of their build to sit next to each other.


‘That’s the power of magic for you, I guess,’ thought Honoka in quiet wonder at what he just witnessed.


“But Ayaka-chan, that’s only enough space for the two of us,” said Kasumi.  “What about Onii-cha-...I mean, what about Honoka-kun?”  Kasumi quickly corrected herself, reminding herself to start seeing Honoka as her lover and no longer her brother.


“Come over here and you’ll get your answer,” said Ayaka, patting on the seat cushion of the newly formed chair.  Kasumi did so, standing nearby the chair.


“Which arm do you normally eat with?” Ayaka asked.  “Left or right?”


“Umm…usually my right arm.” answered Kasumi.


“Okay then.  You take the right side of the seat then,” Ayaka instructed.


“But don’t you eat with your right arm also?” Kasumi asked.  “Won’t we bump into one another while we eat?”


“I’m ambidextrous,” Ayaka answered.  “I can eat perfectly using either arm, so nothing to worry about on that end.  Now come here and take a seat already.”  Kasumi did so seconds later, with Ayaka seating herself directly on Kasumi’s left side.


“But what about Honoka-kun?” asked Kasumi once more.  “There’s not enough room for him to sit in between us, you see?”  Kasumi gestured to the space between their legs, making her point.


Instead of verbally answering, Ayaka simply responded by lifting Honoka off the table once more, his front facing away from Ayaka as she took her seat right next to Kasumi.  Within seconds, it became pretty apparent what the black-haired beauty had in mind.


Honoka found himself effectively sitting on an impromptu cushion consisting of Ayaka’s right thigh and Kasumi’s left thigh, with their abdomens and breasts serving as a sort of cushioning for his back and head while he sat.


“There now, you see?” explained Ayaka.  “This way, we can both sit down and enjoy breakfast with our Honoka-kun.”  Ayaka finished with a grin while wrapping her right arm around Kasum’s shoulder, bringing the younger woman in for a sideways hug in the process (and making her blush slightly as it happened).


‘Nice thinking on your part, Ayaka,’ thought Kazane with a grin as she finished up with flipping the eggs scrambling in the pan.  A moment later she made her way over with said pan and began dishing out a serving to each of the seated threesome at the table.


Not long after, others began entering the kitchen, no doubt picking up on the smell of breakfast wafting through the halls.


And sure enough, Honoka got his answer as to whether or not the other workshop witches had increased in size along with Kasumi and Ayaka (and Kazane, also 11’6” alongside Ayaka, they later found out).


Short answer: Yes


As they entered the kitchen one by one, Honoka could tell just by a glance that they had all shot up in size by several feet, just like Kasumi had not so long ago.  From what he could tell, the increase in size was relatively proportionate to what they all would have been before becoming sexy amazons (or perhaps mini-gts was a more fitting term at this point).  All of them - Rinon, Touko, Natsume, Atori, and Kanae - had now shot up in height and increased in overall scale so that their proportions remained relatively the same as if they were their original sizes, though Honoka couldn’t help but notice that their figures appeared just a tad more developed than they were normally, especially in the bosom department.


One by one, as they each picked a seat at the table and sat themselves down, waiting for their share of the eggs as Kazane proceeded with dishing them out.  As Kazane dished out a serving of scrambled eggs to each of the girls, nearby servants also made the rounds handing out servings of toast, banana slices, orange slices, bacon and other breakfast foods.  Kazane notified the girls that if they desired more local cuisine as opposed to western dishes, they were welcome to spring rolls, miso soup, white rice, and other such foodstuffs located in the rather large fridge nearby in the kitchen.


Apparently, Kazane had developed something of an acquired tastes for more western-oriented dishes.  That wasn’t to say that she shied away from Japanese, Chinese, or other eastern-oriented foodstuffs…she simply had expanded her horizon when it came to matters of taste.  That was somewhat understandable, given how long Kazane Kagari had been alive.


Once the women were seated, they began helping themselves and digging into the breakfast laid before them, with servants occasionally passing nearby and offering seconds on either food or refills on beverages (orange juice, milk, hot tea, or coffee in this instance).  While the women heartily dug into their meals, Honoka found his appetite somewhat lacking…not for lack of genuine hunger, but because he couldn’t peel his eyes away from the sight before him.


Less than twenty-four hours ago, most of these women were around the same height as Takamiya.  Now we wagered that the shortest among them stood over ten feet tall, with Ayaka and Kazane standing the tallest among them at eleven-and-a-half feet in height.  Up until now, Honoka felt some degree of normalcy in terms of size, back when it was ONLY Ayaka and Kazane standing at such imposing heights.


Now, he was in the presence of more than half a dozen women who towered over him by five feet on average.  It reminded him of when he was very, very young and stood around waist high to his mother, but that was when he was still in elementary school.  Now he was in high school and in the presence of fully grown women (or at the very least women who were in their pubescent years at the younger end of the age spectrum) who were around twice his height or taller.


While some boys (or even men for that matter) might feel rather emasculated at being in the presence of such statuesque stunners, Honoka never really put too much emphasis in trying to be a tough guy or a “man’s man” as some might phrase the term.  He wasn’t obsessed with trying to come off as overly macho or anything along those lines.  From his point of view, it was more a matter of being in the presence of women who were just so darn BIG now (in scale, not in proportions regarding body fat or anything like that, rest assured).  Maybe that was just related to things like evolutionary biology and whatnot, being in the company of beings that were far larger than you, knowing that they had you beat in terms of physical strength and things of that nature.


Perhaps Ayaka could tell that was what was on Honoka’s mind, because after her first few bites of food she ended up snaking her right arm around Honoka’s torso and firmly pressing him against her larger body, making sure to press the back of his head against her prodigious bosom in the process.


“Something wrong, Honoka-kun?” she asked him as she put down her fork and wrapped her left arm around him as well firmly ensnaring him in her loving embrace.  “You’re not eating very much…”


“Oh…sorry, just…a lot on my mind, you know?  Everything’s kinda happening pretty fast, it seems,” Honoka replied, picking up a fork and trying to distract himself by eating, not wanting to be a distraction at the table.  The last thing he wanted was all eyes on him during breakfast.  The thought of such a thing would be WAY too embarrassing a thing for him to handle, especially when being watched by so many towering beauties.


“It’s alright, Darling,” cooed Ayaka as she gently rubbed her nose into Honoka’s scalp, breathing in his aroma.  “I understand that this is a lot to take in, and that being the smallest one in the group might be a little scary.  But trust me when I say this:  You have absolutely NOTHING to worry about when you’re in our company, Honoka-kun.  We - all of us here - are YOUR partners now, and as your partners, it’s our duty to look after and protect you, plain and simple.  Isn’t that right, ladies?”


Honoka looked around and saw the numerous smiles and nods from the majority of the girls, especially from Kasumi, Natsume, and Touko.  While Kanae didn’t smile per se, she simply nodded her head in respectful agreement.  Rinon simply muttered “yeah yeah” under her breath while breaking eye contact, and for a moment Honoka pondered if he could make out the slightest blush on the green-haired girl’s face.  Atori also nodded in agreement as well, and Honoka could most definitely make out a blush on the cat-eared girl’s face.  Given that she playfully licked his cheeks and kissed him on the lips not so long ago, it seemed apparent that even though she was generally shy in her overall demeanor, she was forward enough in portraying interest in Honoka’s well-being, not just as a protector…but as something more…intimate.


For her part, Kazane simply smiled that warm, motherly smile of hers.  While she was known to go full-on berserker mode if her buttons were pressed hard enough (usually by Ayaka no less), she could be warm and endearing when she needed to be.  Honoka still couldn’t quite process the idea that Kazane herself was now partnered up with him, given the age difference between the two of them as well as Kazane being Ayaka’s mother.  The way Honoka saw it, that would make the relationship between Ayaka, Kazane, and himself to pretty much border on being incestuous, or at the very least EXTREMELY frowned upon by society in general.


“So that’s why,” Ayaka continued, pulling Honoka out of his thoughts, “there’s nothing to worry about with these latest developments.  In fact, Okaa-san and I expected something like this to happen sooner or later.”


“R-really?” asked a surprised Honoka.


“Evermillion IS a very powerful entity, after all, Honoka-kun,” replied Kazane as she sipped on some coffee (which Honoka noted she took with a LOT of sugar).  “Some have even considered her to be something akin to a deity, given the amount of magical power she possesses.”


“You mean that Takamiya-kun is housing a literal god in his body and soul?” asked Kanae.


“More accurately a goddess, my dear Kanae-chan,” Kazane clarified.  “And to be frank, yes.  Honoka-kun is the vessel with which Evermillion is sealed within, and has been for some time…years in fact, since he was very young.”


“I must say, upon hearing that I’m most curious,” said Natsume.  “Any chance that we can find out more, Madam Chairwoman?”


“Please, Natsume-chan, just ‘Kazane’ will do when we’re in private settings,” replied Kazane.  “After all, the way I see it, we are all family now, given our relationship to Honoka-kun and all.  And as for further details, I’ll give you all the rundown in due time.  For now, let’s just sit, eat, and enjoy the day, shall we?”


Figuring it would be best not to go against Kazane’s wishes, the other girls simply nodded along and resumed with breakfast.  Honoka followed suit and began digging into his meal once more, being shifted slightly back to the right so that he rested on Ayaka’s right thigh and Kasumi’s left thigh once more.  It was as surreal as it was titillatingly gratifying that he was effectively seated on half a lap from each of these larger lovely ladies.  A part of him just hoped that he wouldn’t become too excited ‘downstairs’ in response to being quite so close to the both of them the way that he was.


‘Far too early in the morning for that kind of stuff,’ Honoka thought in self-reflection.


The group went on with eating their breakfast, making smalltalk here and there as to what their plans for the day would consist of (what with it being the weekend and everything).  The ones who were quiet either generally or completely were Honoka, Ayaka, Kazane, Kanae, and Atori (the last one being her usual silent self), while all the others chirped in here and there with the usual everyday humdrum of topics, some of them about school, others about how things were going on with their respective families (especially Touko), while others still involved topics regarding magic and learning new spells.


During conversation, Rinon told Ayaka of how she would like to have a sparring match with her very soon, ideally before the day was out.  Ayaka simply nodded that she’d grant it to Rinon, which made the green-haired, purple-eyed fighter ecstatic, given that Ayaka was the only workshop witch in their age group who could match Rinon in hand-to-hand combat…


…well, more accurately speaking, Ayaka was the only workshop witch (other than Kazane) who could entertain Rinon with a good physical sparring match.  As far as matching her in ability, both Ayaka and Kazane pretty much outclassed Rinon in terms of endurance and raw strength, but even so, that didn’t dissuade Rinon from seeking out a good sparring match whenever the opportunity presented itself (and her body had properly healed after the last sparring match, of course).


About forty-five minutes or so into breakfast, the KMM Gang had made their way into the kitchen, still wearing their pajamas and either yawning or rubbing the proverbial sand out their eyes.  Apparently, they decided to sleep in extra late this weekend.  As they entered the kitchen, they immediately seized up when they saw the sight before them.


“You’ve gotta be kitten me!” declared Tanpopo as she looked at the gathering of larger workshop witches seated at the table.


‘Well, she does have cat ears after all,’ thought Honoka as he anime-style sweat dropped in response to what he just heard.


“It’s almost like a growth contagion set loose among them all,” said Kanna in quiet observation, noting that all of the workshop witches were now enlarged to Ayaka’s and Kazane’s level, roughly speaking.


“It’s certainly a sight to behold, that’s for sure,” said Kotetsu as she straightened her glasses.


“Yep,” confirmed Mei, while Rin simply nodded along.


“I see you’re all awake,” Kazane noted as she sipped on her coffee.  “Feel free to help yourselves to what you see on the counter and grab a seat already.  The staff will make the rounds on second helpings in a little bit.”  Kazane gestured over towards the kitchen counter - enlarged in height for the contingent of amazonian-sized workshop witches - which had a built-in raised platform for those around Honoka’s size (and thus the KMM Gang also) to climb onto as an aide for normal-sized people.


Happy for a hot and free meal, the tower witches made their way towards the countertop to see what was available to pick from.  Once they got their selection, they were gestured towards raised seats at the table, which from the standpoint of the workshop witches were pretty much highchairs designed for infants or small children, making it so that the KMM Gang could sit comfortably at the table so that the edge of the table top wasn’t level with their foreheads.


For a moment, things were serene…just a nice, casual family-style breakfast at the table with the usual carefree chatter among most of those at the table.  The KMM Gang generally kept chatter among their end of the table to themselves, for two distinct reasons.  The first reason was that since they were tower witches, they felt it somewhat inappropriate to be conversing with those who were considered their enemies in the forever clash between workshop witches and tower witches.  Even if they were invited - well, more like forced into coming against their will all but officially - into the Kagari estate, they felt as though they were behind enemy lines at the moment and didn’t want the others to be listening in on their conversations.


The other reason was that now that the workshop witches had all shot up significantly in height, that made the Ivory Quintet feel even more intimidated than they were already.  From their point of view, it was bad enough that they were already outnumbered by so many workshop witches while residing in their current place of residency (on top of being under the watchful eyes of both Ayaka and Kazane no less).  But now, those workshop witches had a height advantage of around five feet or so compared to the five tower witches.  It was like a bunch of elementary school-aged kids in the presence of fully grown adults now when it came to stacking up in the size department.


To put it bluntly, the five tower witches were now outnumbered and WAY out of their weight division (figuratively and literally) when stacked up against Ayaka and her fellow workshop witches.  And as such, that made them all the more cautious and nervous, not wanting to say or do anything that might irritate any of these towering beauties (especially Rinon, given her rather combative nature as a fistfighter and all).


Once everyone had their fill of breakfast (including seconds), they then broke up and decided on what they would do for the weekend.  Honoka had a strong hunch that however things turned out, he would end up spending most (if not all) of his freetime with Ayaka by his side, partly out of her instinctive duty to watch over and protect him, but mainly out of her desire to be by the side of the one person she loved more than anyone else in the whole world.


As everyone proceeded to put away their dishes once they all had their fill, Honoka asked out of curiosity what everyone’s exact heights were, now that the other women in his harem had effectively gone up in size so that they were in Ayaka’s and Kazane’s league.  After finding some measuring tape, their heights were read as such:


Rinon Otometachibana: 10’2”

Kasumi Takamiya: 10’3”

Natsume Mikage: 10’4”

Touko Hio: 10’5”

Atori Kuramine: 10’6”

Kanae Hozuki: 10’7”

Ayaka Kagari: 11’6”

Kazane Kagari: 11’6”


Hearing that every woman who was now partnered/contracted to him was now more than ten feet tall made Honoka’s heart flutter, if not skip a beat outright.  He was effectively waist-high to most of them, with his face basically being crotch-level to them no less.  Hell, when it came to Ayaka and Kazane, the gap between the top of his head and their crotches was around five inches - almost half a foot!  Now that he was in the company of so many mini-giantesses, he felt even smaller today than he felt yesterday.  And of course, there was also the little tidbit about him being partnered up (in more ways than one, according to the little pow-wow session which he was party to just yesterday) with ALL of these women now.  Hell, Ayaka pretty much declared that all of the other workshop witches - including Kazane if Honoka were to guess - were her lovers from this point on, which may very well mean that they’re also Honoka’s lovers as well.


‘Dating eight different women,’ thought Honoka in self-reflection.  ‘It just doesn’t seem real.  It’s like I’ve been inserted in some kind of over-the-top harem anime with a gts fetish mixed in.  I mean honestly, what kind of horndog creator comes up with something like that?’


With breakfast finished, the group broke up and went their separate ways.  The KMM Gang kept to themselves from all the others, what with them being tower witches (and intimidated being in the presence of so many larger women to boot).  As for the others, Kazane headed off to her office to go over some paperwork related to her duties as Tougetsu Academy’s chairwoman, Natsume left to go catch up on her studies and chat with her uncle via phone call, Touko left to have a phone call with her own family, Kanae decided to busy herself by watching some television, Rinon headed off to the built-in gym area for a quick run, and both Kasumi and Atori decided to catch up on their spellcasting while they had some downtime.


Which of course left Honoka and Ayaka alone once more.  The young man was quite surprised that Kasumi didn’t instinctively glomp onto him (or more accurately lift him up and hug him to her face and/or bosom), given how enamored she had become with him…well, even more enamored to him than before, now that she was partnered up with him in the same way as Ayaka and the others were.


“There’ll be time enough for that later, Honoka-kun,” Kasumi told him with a grin after kneeling down and planting a quick smooch on his lips.  Honoka quickly picked up on the realization that he was now being referred to as something other than “Onii-chan” at this point from the young woman who he had always seen as a little sister.  By this point, there was pretty much no doubt that Kasumi would be romantically gunning for him hard now, especially since it was revealed that they weren’t blood related.


After surprising Honoka with a quick peck on his lips, Kasumi made her way off with Atori (who got in a quick smooch on Honoka’s lips as well before leaving), leaving Honoka with Ayaka once more.


“So…” began the young man as he stared up at the towering beauty standing alongside him, “what would you like to do then, Ayaka-chan?”  He tried to keep his eyes focused on Ayaka’s own eyes and not glued to either her magnificent bustline or her panties underneath her skirt (given that she was now more than twice his height and thus could EASILY give him a peek underneath her skirt at this point).


Ayaka pondered for a moment before speaking.


“Well…Rinon talked about wanting to have a sparring match, so I suppose I could indulge her for a little bit.  Would you care to join me?” asked Ayaka.


“Umm…sure, I don’t mind,” answered Honoka.  “Do you just want me to watch?  Because I figure that at my size, that’s pretty much the only thing I could do at this point.”


“Rinon was headed to the gym area, so there are other things to do there,” Ayaka elaborated.  “There’s a running track and a space with numerous bits of workout equipment…treadmills, weight sets, punching bags, that sort of thing.  Once I appease Rinon, we can move onto some of that stuff if you’re up for it.”


“That’s fine,” Honoka answered.  “But are you sure you’ll have the energy for it?  I imagine that a sparring match with Rinon might exhaust you a bit.  You really sure that you’ll have the energy for a workout session afterwards?”


Deciding to let action speak in place of words, Ayaka simply bent down and picked up Honoka, securing him in her arms and pressing his chest against her bosom.  A moment later, she leaned in for a long, tender kiss on Honoka’s lips, inhaling deeply as she closed her eyes and melted in the moment.  The feeling was mutual, given how enraptured in the bliss of both Ayaka’s breasts and her lips against his own was making him, along with her wonderful female aroma.


“Now don’t you worry one little bit about me, Darling,” Ayaka stated.  “I’m a big girl after all, and I can look after myself.”  Obviously, at this point, Ayaka was making quite the pun, given her size relative to Honoka’s.  “I’ll be perfectly fine, especially if it’s just a little sparring match with Rinon.  She IS paired with you along with me and the others, after all.”  Ayaka chuckled right afterwards, causing her bosom to jiggle ever so slightly, even though it was pressed against Honoka’s torso as she held him firmly yet tenderly against her own larger body.


“Well…alright then, if you’re sure,” replied Honoka.  “I don’t mind watching you two have a friendly match and all.  Should we go get a change of clothes before we head down then?”


Ayaka answered Honoka’s question by getting the attention of a nearby servant.


“Excuse me,” Ayaka politely gestured to the nearby maid, getting her attention.


“Yes, Milady?” she asked.


“We’ll be heading to the gymnasium area of the household.  Would you kindly fetch a change of clothes for the two of us?” Ayaka asked the maid while still holding Honoka in her arms.


“Why of course, Milady,” the maid answered with a grin.  “I’ll go fetch a pair for the two of you at once.  They’ll be delivered within the next five minutes or so.”


“Thank you kindly,” Ayaka answered.


“No need for thanks, Milady.  We live to serve,” replied the maid as she hurried off towards Ayaka’s (and Honoka’s) bedroom.


“Well now, that was convenient,” said Honoka.  It certainly helped to have staff on standby to help out with the little things here and there.


Ayaka proceeded to make her way towards the gym area, carrying Honoka in her arms and propped up against her torso and bosom all the while.


“Ayaka-chan, you can set me down if you’d like,” said Honoka during the walk.  “I don’t mind walking on my own and I’d rather not burden you unnecessarily.”


“It’s no bother in the slightest, Darling,” Ayaka replied.  “You place no burden on me whatsoever, so please don’t fret yourself with worry over me about this whole thing.  I like holding you in my arms as much as possible…preferably in either the baths or the bedroom.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice on that last part was clear enough for Honoka to pick up on, implying that her friskier side seemed to be growing alongside her body the bigger she got over time.  “So please just humor me and let me carry you on the way over, okay Darling?”


“Well then…alright, if you insist,” replied a somewhat blushing Honoka.  His reaction got a small grin and chuckle out of Ayaka, who followed through with a kiss on his lips lasting a solid five seconds.


“You’re so cute, you know that?” said Ayaka upon breaking off the kiss.  “It’s one of the things I love about you so much.”


“I…well…thank you…” replied a slightly stammering Honoka (his blush picking up in its intensity by this point).


With that, Ayaka continued her trek towards the training area for a friendly sparring match with Rinon and some follow-up exercises with Honoka in mind, her footfalls making relatively gentle and subdued ‘thuds’ as her feet hit the ground with every step and her hips gently swayed as she walked along the tower mansion’s hallways towards her destination.

Chapter End Notes:
If you've gotten to the end of the chapter, thank you for reading!  I'll try to have something up in the next few weeks...