- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My part of a trade I did with Juliet

I hope you enjoy it!

It was another hot summer afternoon, after having finally. you got to enjoy the freedom of having literally 0 responsibilities. Well, for the most part. Your parents have decided to go on a cruise, seemingly to celebrate not having to raise any more children, and left you to take care of the house. More like to keep your sister from burning it down.
She used to be an examplar younger sibling; ie: she didn't bother you and usually offered to split chores.
That was, untill highschool. It was like her new friend group taught her the concept of being annoying, and she was a very potent student indeed. However, she still couldn't compare to the master - Leia.
She was coming over today, just in time to ruin your peace and quiet.
*RING* *RING*
You heard the doorbell and hoped it was the mailman.
"Go get the door!"
You heard your sister yell from the bathroom.
If you were told she'd be barking orders at you a few years ago, you'd laugh out loud.
Now it's no laughing matter.
As you slowly get up from your desk, you feel just how sweaty you've gotten from all this heat. Getting up was like unglueing a sticker. Yuck.
*RING* *RING* *RING* *RING*
Yup. That confirmed it. The mailman would've been a lot more patient.
"GET THE DAMN DOOR!!"
Sheesh, if she cared that much she could always have done it herself.
Opening the door you see Leias unmistakeable visage.
The 19 year old goth princess was wearing all black clothing and make-up.
She looked you in the eyes for about a second before she pushed you out of her way without a word and headed for your sisters room.
If it's any consolation, you got a good look at her wide short shorts clad ass as she walked off.
Since you were already so rudely interrupted, you decided you might as well take a detour into the kitchen and get yourself a nice cold glass of the finest pepsi your fridge has to offer. While making your way there, you heard that familiar high pitched noise of Leia and your sisters vapid conversation, and it sounded like they were going to the kitchen too.
Deciding to get it over with before you have to endure the two of them together, you make your way to the counter.
You take the pepsi out of the fridge, but as you do, the sun begins shining through the blinds into your eyes blinding you completely (heh)
You grab onto the counter, as your vision leaves you for a mere second.
As you open them once more you're completely disoriented. Standing on top of a huge black surface, you quickly recognize your surroundings as the kitchen you've been to every day. Only planet sized.
Your ears are instantly assaulted with rhytmic thuds, they sound like residential buildings being demolished, but they're actually the footsteps of two teenage girls...
The now much more base heavy voices of the titanesses cause your speck sized body to tremble.
You see the two behemoths enter the kitchen, your little- err, big... huge? Incomprehensibly large sister enters first, her friend follows suit.
At your size they're like two sky scrapers, if sky scrapers were annoying and bratty...
"Couldn't your parents have taken that loser with them?"
"Ugh, I know right?? It's not like he does anything besides sitting in front of his computer all day!"
"I can't belive you're related. If I shared blood with someone like that I'd probably kill myself."
"I can definitely see where you're coming from... hopefully he moves out sooner than later so i can finally get his room. Oh, and to only have to see him like twice a year."
"Even that's pushing it"
The giants were talking shit about you. But you were already used to that at regular size, what matters now is getting their help, no matter how reluctant they may be. Being this tiny in front of them while they ridicule you will be the most humiliating event of your life, but it's not like there's anyone else who could help you.
Your sister takes out two glasses from the cup board. And starts pouring in the soda you've bought for yourself.
"Ugh, of -fucking- course he left it outside if the fridge"
Your sister didn't sound very grateful about the free pepsi she just got from you.
"Honestly, I'm suprised he has the brain capacity to breathe..."
Said Leia, now heading to the couch.
You get another good look at her ass, it's the size of your neighborhood.
As you stare, you suddenly notice it getting darker... you look up and see your sister about to place a glass right on too of you!
Your primal instincts activate and you begin running, like a caveman who's seen a sabertooth tiger.
You avoid both glasses by a hair, and you're wheezing like you've just ran through a marathon. If a marathon was a few centimeters long.
You don't have a lot of time to recover, as the huge bitch Leia, now sitting on your couch with her feet on the coffee table like she owns the place, loudly says:
"Can you turn on that fucking fan? I'm about to cook alive in here."
While fluttering her shirt over her chest.
"Sure."
Replies your sister. Her huge arm reaches behind you. You must not have noticed during all the commotion, but you were now standing right in front of your kitchen fan.
Your sister flicks through the settings.
1, 2, 3, 4,  and finally five.
By two you found it hard to stand up, by four you were flying away and by five you flew off like a rocket.
You got a good view of your kitchen and living room as you were lifted into the air.
Like Icarus, you flew up high, reaching the sun! Well, at this size your kitchen lighbulb did resemble it quite a bit...
You began descending, like a leaf, being momentarily pulled near your sister, and orbiting her completely once. At this size you were small enough to be affected by her gravitational pull.
Your sister was not the only planetary teen in the area though... as she set the two glasses of pepsi on the table, her queen sized bitch of a friend did something most out of character and thanked her!
"Thanks."
If you were normal sized, it'd be barely audible. Your sister probably didn't hear it, but you most certainly did.
Leia was sprawled out on the couch, her arms were caressing almost the whole lenght of its back.
You were suprised by how slow you were flying, but what you were most focused on was trying to avoid landing on Leia. It went rather poorly. Turns out paddling your arms around like you're in a swimming pool doesnt change the course you're ever so slowly descending in.
What had a much greater impact was Leia's breathing. Her inhales carried a lot more power than her exhales and before long you were heading towards her face.
It was like approaching the sphynx, only many many MANY orders of magnitude larger and with overdone make-up. However just like in the myth, you were heading for her hungry maw. You only wish you could have tried solving a riddle to get out of the predicament first.
You were pulled into the, barely spread apart, black glossy lips. But to you they were like a massive gate.
Hell's gates quickly suck you in.
There's barely any light inside, but honestly there isn't anything you'd like to see.
Above you, the roof of her mouth looks like that of a gothic cathedra, and in terms of size it might be a tad larger. Her huge sharp teeth surround you from nearly every side. The smell is indescribable.
You finally land on the bumpy sourface of her tongue. The tastebuds seem to be slightly larger than you are.

"I hope that spaz doesn't bother us."
The reverb you heard around you was incredible. It was like church organs, only it was made by the internal organs of a huge bitch who was currently once more talking shit about you. If you don't get out she'll soon be taking a shit of you instead!
You hear your sister reply, but it's too muffled to understand.
You start running towards the now closed mouth, at least that's where you think you're going.
In all actuality, you're heading towards Leia's gullet. Like a virgin being sacrificed to a volcano, but instead you're a virgin sacrificed to a feed a teen the equivalent of a very small breadcrumb. She'd probably think it was a great privelidge for a worthless loser such as yourself to satiate the head bitch of Jackson high for a nanosecond.
You lose your footing and finally realise your stupid mistake as you slowly descend down to your destined resting place. Leia's gut.
She'd probably agree that she "eats losers for breakfast", but she wouldnt know that she was also right in a literal sense.
When you descend by her vocal cords, as if on cue she once again starts speaking, once more about her punching-bag-to-lunch - you.
"If he gets in my way it's the last thing he'll ever do."
She said it in such an annoying intonation... nevertheless it was completely factual.
There's was no way you could hear your sisters agreement this time, you were well on your way through her ribcags and all you could hear is the deafening inner workings of a perfect goth princess.
You think you've finally reached the stomach's sphincter and regret doing everything that has lead you down this path. Being squashed under a glass was more dignified.
Hell, even if your sister ate you, that'd be more bearable than being food for fucking Leia of all people.
It was like the complete inversion of nature, a delicate girl devouring a male in such a way that it was not even significant enough to register.
Your seld pity is interrupted by the sound of a tsunami, a giant wave of pepsi rushing in to hurry you up on your way to be Leia's treat.
The sticky carbonated beverage is awful, luckily Leia's gut enzymes are here to shorten your suffering!
Your fall through the hospital sized loser-churner-2004 is quick, but it is by no means painless. Quite the opposite, for the three seconds it takes to completely melt your body it feels like hell on earth. It's only right that in order to be accept into Leia you'd have be purifyied first.
Your body is instantly added into the internal stew, completely losing any distinctiveness and spreading evenly throughout.
For the next few hours your former sister and the person, who so graciously elevated you above your station by allowing you to be a part of her, watched netflix.
But all good things must come to an end. Leia allowed to be part of someone amazing, but your time was up. Her body, like her mind, knew keeping a loser around was a bad idea and quickly found a way to make you useful for the first time, whether it be in your life or afterlife.
Your nutrients were used up making a single bead of sweat pop up from a gland on her left ass cheek. The entire nutritional value was used for this action, and then some.
The higher purpose you didn't know you had was keeping Leia's fat ass from overheating. Maybe in a previous life you were a slave fanning the Princess on hot summer days like this one.
The two teenagers have quite the enjoyable day. Without you there, well at least not in a state you could bother them in, they have the time of their lives. That's not to say they let any opportunity to rightfully mock you go to waste.
Speaking of waste, you and your countless sweatdrop bretheren have all descened deep into Leia's asscrack, your sweat gland in particular masterfully avoided all the hairs and made it down all the way to Leia's bubblegum pink poop chute.
It was midnight by the time your sister and Leia decided to get up from the couch and migrate over to your sisters room.
"Fuck, I have such swamp ass right now. I'm taking a shower."
Your former sister nodded in response and handed her a towel.
Leia went into your bathroom and quickly washed your remains off, spreading her cheeks and dismissing your bead of sweat after a job well done.
Not having to worry about you, Leia and your sis have a great sleepover. You'd never be found (duh), and your sister finally got the room she frankly deserved.
And they all lived happily ever after.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it!