- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~{~{~ Warning to those who are about to read this. The following transformation story contains the sweaty, the booty, the pits, the booba, the feets, some gas/implied scat near the end. Flee now If those concepts scare ya! ~}~}~

Alas, it was no use trying to think of the alternatives now. Saki was enjoying herself far too much at this rate. Even after both feet were well cleansed, she simply enjoyed the feeling of having Honda’s soft little body smothered between her soles. It was such a pleasurable experience that it nearly lasted another five minutes until Saki’s fun was interrupted by a low rumbling, followed by what felt like a punch to the gut. She winced in pain, holding a hand to her stomach as she tried to soothe it. A bit sad that things would have to conclude sooner than she’d have wanted, she used her free hand to pinch one of Honda’s corners, roughly yanking the rag free from the confines of her feet. Amazingly enough, despite all she’d been through, Honda was completely dry. Saki’s want to prolong the foot rub had given Honda plenty of time to assimilate it, all the while literally rubbing it into her, making sure she was well aware of just what was entering her system. If only Saki was paying enough attention to notice how worn out Honda was, maybe she would’ve reconsidered her next assignment.


S: “Glad to see you’re holding out. I hate to rush this, but it seems like I’m a little pressed for time now. I’ve got one last spot I need you to wipe up for me and then we can get out of here, got it?”


A moment of silence followed her words, as for a brief moment, Saki had almost expected to hear a response from the rag. Even Honda was a bit thrown off by the lapse in awareness, and if it weren’t for her current condition, she’d have found it more amusing. Face palming at herself, Saki got up and off the rock, tossing Honda’s used up form right atop where she’d been sitting. As her mangled rag of a body slapped back first upon the slab of rock, Honda was quick to notice that the surface she was on was anything but dry. It was rather obvious, given the circumstances, that it was yet again, more sweat that Honda would soon have the unfortunate pleasure of soaking up. As she’d theorized before, she seemed to be absorbing said sweat much quicker than she had been before. While a curse to find herself taking in more sweat at a time, she took some solace in that it would also result in this whole ordeal being over much sooner if she was lucky. 


Although she was quick to make the pool of sweat a part of her body, the amount present was a bit concerning. Trying to be optimistic, she chalked it up to an accumulation of sweat coming down from the entirety of Saki’s body. That optimism immediately vanished however as she heard a sort of slipping noise coming from up above. In the seconds she had spent attuning herself to the change in setting, she’d failed to notice just what it was that Saki was doing that required getting up and dropping her rag. Bringing her attention back towards the towering rogue, Honda’s rag equivalent of a jaw slowly dropped.


It all looked to be happening in slow motion for Honda. Up above, Saki was currently bent over with her thumbs dug into the waistband of her denim jean shorts. She was in the process of removing them, all the while giving the rag a bit of a show as she wiggled her hips from side to side in an effort to slide them off. Aside from being a rather tight pair to begin with, something about Saki’s shorts were making it more tricky to remove. It was a bit puzzling at first, but Honda soon noticed a detail that would put the pieces together. Saki’s shorts were completely drenched in her sweat. It should’ve been obvious, but the dark color of the shorts made it to where you wouldn’t be able to tell that they were even wet; that was unless you were currently just a few feet below the wiggling rear that wore them. The thick material, made heavier by the sweat it was trying to absorb, was making it an even snugger fit than usual.


This minor inconvenience only worked to prolong the inevitable however. The impatient rogue readjusted her grip, shimming her hips in preparation before she  forcefully yanked down her shorts. All at once, the entirety of Saki’s rear end burst free from its confines, coming to a jiggled rest as it hung over the now loosened pair of shorts. Admittedly distracted with the hip show, the pale moon left Honda in a stunned awe. At first it was embarrassing, not wanting to stare at her friend’s bare ass like some degenerate; but it wasn’t like she could really adjust her position to fix that. Looking past that, it dawned upon her that Saki’s ass was absolutely glistening with sweat that ran down her cheeks. She even caught wind of a few droplets sliding down Saki’s back, meeting together atop the crack of her ass before slipping in. A realization was made as a result of this. It was clear that Honda had a clear view of Saki’s bum, but she hadn’t put it together until now that she hadn’t been wearing anything other than her shirt and shorts! She knew that Saki had planned to dress minimally for the cave, but expected to at least see just a tad bit of undergarments, whether it be a wedged up pair of panties or even a thong. And yet, with no waistband in sight, she was able to conclude that there was nothing but butt.


While Honda was busy coming to process just how commando Saki really was, the sweat drenched woman tilted her head to the side, looking down past her own rear to get a glimpse of her little rag. This brief movement by Saki was just enough to catch Honda’s attention and bring her back into the reality of what was going on and why she was even having to look at Saki’s butt in the first place. She wasn’t sure if it was by coincidence, but just as Honda’s attention shifted from Saki’s ass to her eyes, Honda received a taunting little wink before the looming presence of Saki’s hand reached out to grab her. Carefully sliding her hand underneath, Honda was slowly lifted upwards. Perhaps it was exhaustion, being physically worn out, or just or being overwhelmed all together over what had happened to her so far; but it was only after she found herself being brought up close to Saki’s tush that she realized what was apparently about to happen. Of course it wasn’t a surprise that she’d been getting used like this since turning into a rag, but the idea that Saki would dare to shove her somewhere so foul. 


In these conditions, her cheeks alone weren’t something that Honda had any interest in getting acquainted with, let alone anything that was between them. She cursed herself for her earlier observation, coming to understand the true terror in Saki’s choice to not wear any underwear. There was absolutely nothing to shield her from what was inside, nothing to have helped in absorbing even a tad bit of what was in there. If there was that much sweat just covering her cheeks, with excess to soak her shorts, there was no telling, at least none that she was eager to hear, as to what lied in store for her. ‘There’s no way that Saki could actually be expecting me to handle this. I hardly survived her feet and she thinks I can survive that?!’


To answer her question, she was nonchalantly slapped across Saki’s left ass cheek. Upon impact, her body seemed to move on its own, swaying up and down all over the place. She first thought it was Saki, simply messing with her body, but without any pressure coming from her back, she realized that it was just the ass cheek itself that was jostling her body. Saki couldn’t help but sway her hips a bit, laughing at the sight of Honda jiggling along with, as if she was a part of her ass. Fun aside, another low rumbling reminded Saki of her limited time. She brought her hand back across Honda and quickly started to use her body to scoop up and soak up as much sweat as possible from her left cheek. It was all flooding Honda’s face so quickly, coating her senses with what one might expect out of the smell and taste of booty cheeks. It certainly wasn’t ideal, but at the very least, it wasn’t as bad as or was on par with the odorous flavor that she had experienced within Saki’s toes. The main difference here was the sheer volume of sweat that she was collecting in such a quick amount of time. She didn’t know what was going on, but Saki seemed to be in a bit of a rush compared to before. 


Once satisfied with the left, Saki swapped cheeks, roughly rubbing Honda along her right, drenching the poor rag in more ass sweat. Once both cheeks were wiped up, Saki cupped the rag in her hand, bringing it up close to her asscrack. Honda was still in the process up fully assimilating the cheek sweat, but the sight before her was far more distracting. She could almost feel herself nervously gulping, which wasn’t too far off from the reality that was her essentially drinking the booty sweat that had clung to her body. She hung upon Saki’s hand, getting a solid look of her bare ass for nearly two minutes. Not that she was complaining, but why was she stalling… ‘Oh fuck, she’s waiting for me to dry up?! How bad is it in there?!?’ Now she was hoping she’d stay drenched. She didn’t know how Saki had made it possible, but soaking in her foot sweat was somehow becoming a preferable option! It of course didn’t matter what Honda would’ve liked, and as her body grew drier, she felt Saki’s hand inch closer and closer to the awaiting crack. Feeling that she had gotten dry enough, Saki decided to hold Honda in place for a moment, wanting to take pleasure in one final tease before plunging her in.


S: “So, think you can take it~?”


She emphasized the question with a slight hop, letting her cheeks wobble apart before clapping back together. As the jiggling globes settled back into place, they gave very brief glimpses of what was in store for Honda. To her dismay, the jiggling of Saki’s cheeks had a secondary effect of wafting out a bit of the smell that had been trapped inside, further confirming that the worst was yet to come. If she was ever going to turn back into a human, now would be the time. She strained her mind, harder than ever in the desperate hope that she’d be able to will herself back into a human, or at the very least distance herself from what lay before her. Much to her regrettable misfortune however, desperation would not be enough to spare her of what came next. The two wobbling mounds of flesh were mere inches away from gobbling Honda up, and that’s just what they did. In one swift motion, Honda was jammed straight into Saki’s ass. To kick off the hell that she was being wedged into, The sides of Honda’s body essentially parted Saki’s cheeks as she was further wedged deep into her crack. Her face was for the most part clear for now, but she knew she’d be making face to face contact with the worst of it still. The rag’s sides sampled a new texture of sweat, a much stickier, heavier sweat that had been brewing up within this swamp ass. The sensation was revolting, and despite her face not having to bare the brunt of it, she was still victim to having the warm, icky liquid soak into her fibers.


The further she went in, the more repulsive the odor and taste became, her body incapable of doing anything to remove the vomit inducing moisture. After only a few seconds of experiencing what her inner cheeks had to offer, Honda was nowhere near ready to comprehend the feeling of her body coming to a stop as the facial design that made up her rag body made direct contact with something that would certainly lead to years of trauma. Pressing into her face was Saki’s the oiled up, sweat coated asshole. The steaming hole twitched a bit in the presence of Honda, its wrinkles grabbing hold of her. Every fiber of her being wanted to writhe and break free from it. The ring itself brought with it the familiar taste of sweat, only that taste was immediately replaced by a newfound flavor that reminded Honda or all the things that must’ve come out of it. The smell that emanated out of it gave a hint that something was brewing on the other side, making it even more apparent that Honda wanted to be anywhere else but here. The slimy oils that oozed from her asshole seeped into Honda’s face, the facial expression on the rag turning into utter despair. If Saki could see her now, it would’ve looked as though Honda was actually in tears, but Honda unfortunately knew it to simply be the anal cocktail of sweat and oil dripping across her face, the rancid mixture working to fully coat and moisturize her mouth, nose, and eyes. ‘WHY IS SHE NOT MOVING ME?!?! SAKI!!!’


While the poor rag’s thoughts couldn’t be made into words, Saki had a decent idea as to how bad it must’ve been down there. In all true intent, she hadn’t originally planned on holding Honda there for so long, but compared to her hot pucker, Honda’s soft, cold body was a welcomed pleasure. Her face, pressed up into it was so soothing, so comforting, maybe even a little arousing, but that was something to think about later. She knew that something unpleasant was building up within her lower gut and she wanted to give her crack a cooling wipe down before she had to unload it.


Without much warning, Honda’s face, along with the rest of her body was dragged upwards, freeing her from the dreaded hole, while also having it smeared across her face on her way out. Even as she slid upwards across’s ass crack, away from her hole, Honda couldn’t shake the feeling engraved into her memory of the disgusting orifice that she had the displeasure of meeting. It wasn’t like the upper crack was much better either to make her feel like things were getting better. After all, every bit of sweat that was between Saki’s asscheeks had been marinating within the same confined spaces as her asshole, and that was apparent with the comparably sickening taste that was being forced into Honda as she came into contact with more and more ass sweat.


Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she breached the top of Saki’s crack. The humidity of the cave was a blessing to feel across her soaked fibers, and she couldn’t wait to finally be done with this all. ‘Any minute now… any minute…?’ For some reason, one that Honda couldn’t bring herself to fathom, Saki had stopped only halfway up, leaving the lower half of the rag still tucked up between her cheeks. ‘Why wouldn’t she be bringing me up the whole way unless… she wasn’t done…’ On cue with her realization, Honda found herself being plunged back into Saki’s ass, the rogue’s hand roughly digging their digits into her back as they slid her all the way down her crack with no sense of care. In a blind rush, Honda could feel it all, the length of her inner booty crack giving her already soaking body a fresh new coating of ass flavored sweat to drink up once more. Even worse, she felt her face brush past Saki’s asshole, further tainting her as she descended all the way to the bottom of Saki’s ass. She came to a stop once again, wondering just how much longer she’d have to suffer here. She was already drenched, at the very least she could be given a break!


Given the second wipe, Saki’s cheeks were noticeably feeling less wet, and while that was definitely a great feeling, what Saki wasn’t expecting was the even greater feeling that came from the rag rubbing throughout her crack. Of course it already felt good to have the rag cool her humid ass, but feeling it drag across her was something else. She gave the rag a slight squeeze; Honda had certainly done her job, but even if it was just another minute, getting to feel her soft fibers against her inner cheeks and maybe even her asshole would be such a pleasure. ‘How would I even explain that to her? Sorry I kept wiping cause it felt good??? I mean, it’s not like she’d be able to tell that I wasn’t still trying to wipe up some more sweat. There’s definitely more down there.’ Having rationalized it in her mind, her hand brought Honda out of her standstill, and the little rag was swiped right up her ass once more.


Honda was undergoing the grosset water slide of her life, her body being the slide in this case going through the slippery crack. She was being brought up much faster and much more aggressively than before, as If Saki was in some sort of rush now. As soon as her body met the top, it was yanked back through toward the bottom. Saki’s nails started to scratch into her fabric, further pressing the details of her face into the skin of her cheeky cavern. Over and over again, Honda was thoroughly scrubbed throughout Saki’s ass, as if the white haired woman was desperately trying to rid herself of an itch. Each wipe resulted in Honda getting a face full of asshole that never failed to lather her up with its oily surface. With how rough she was being used, it felt as though she was starting to break, feeling the binds of her fabric go weaker as Saki continued. She didn’t even want to imagine the implications of having parts of her ripped off, and could really only pray that Saki would stop this soon enough as to where she wouldn’t have to find out.


After a solid three minutes, Saki had nearly gotten herself into a fresh new sweat, panting even from the oddly pleasing sensation that came from simply moving a simple washcloth across her ass. She was so pumped up, that she actually felt it necessary to sit down and catch a breath. She bent herself over, using her fingers to prod Honda to be firmly wedged up her ass before pulling her hand out. With the rag firmly secured for a potential round two, Saki planted her bare booty upon the rock she had sat on earlier. Honda on the other hand, her body a wreck, was glad to find a moment where everything was finally still, that was until she felt herself being jammed right up against the hole that was becoming all too familiar to the rag. And, to make matters worse, the very fingers then went away, had left Saki’s cheeks with nothing to pry them open, leaving both mounds to come crashing to a close around Honda, further pressing her up tight, her rag of a face literally conforming its shape to better fit around Saki’s ring. To top it all off, Saki’s choice to sit down shifted it so that instead of having Honda with her face pressed up to it, she now had this eclipsing hole resting atop her face, with the weight of Saki pressing it further.


Much to her continued hate of the situation, Honda could feel the part of the rag that made up her mouth partially getting wedged into Saki’s butthole, and the taste of what was inside, topped amongst everything else she had been forced to endure, just made her want to die. Saki on the other hand was feeling amazing. The tense little session had helped in getting her body to a very relaxed state, however this also meant that something had finally managed to get loose, and Saki was just a tad too distracted to catch it in time. Down below, Honda could hear something moving beyond the hole that munched on her face, and as soon as she picked up on It, that very hole started to twitch a bit more than had become the usual, eventually bulging outward. It threatened to swallow up the entirety of Honda’s face, but as the mouth bit of herself was already stuck up her anus, she was able to get an unfortunate taste of what was happening. ‘No… NO!! SAKI!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!  PLEASE!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYM-‘ PFFFFFFFFFTTTTT


A thick torrent of air vibrated throughout Honda’s body, shaking her both physically and mentally. The curse that had been her rag form would make itself known once again as even though the gas was still coming, it had already begun to soak in the moist air, with Honda’s face being the epicenter for that. A sulfuric flavor, mixed with hints of what she could only imagine to be some form of crap brewing not too far behind tainted the rag. It was all being trapped within her, not having anywhere else to go. As the pucker came to quiet down, it closed back up, not only trapping Honda’s mouth, but taking in her nose as well. The steaming anus seemed to have no quarrels with munching up the poor rag who could only sit there and take all of what had blown out of it. 


The low toned fart sent a shade of red to spread across Saki’s cheeks. Although she’d been more than happy to use Honda for her own benefit, she had been trying her best to avoid subjecting her to the things she knew had been cooking up inside her. It was so embarrassing, and given by how warm Honda’s rag body had gotten, and the lack of smell, she knew that Honda had been forced to strain through it all. Pushing past whether or not she enjoyed the feeling or thought of it, Saki decided that her friend had probably been through enough for one day. To reinforce this, she felt and heard some rumbling that told her something was about to come out soon. She clenched her butthole, hoping to keep it from coming out long enough to rescue Honda, but from Honda’s perspective, her most delicate senses that were still burning with the rotten taste were being squeezed into a vise grip and with another rumble coming from above, Honda was mentally being driven to a whole new state of panic. ‘For all that is merciful, please take me out now! Why am I still here?! Fuck, why can’t I take myself out, just let me go!’


Through whatever miracle, whether it be a simple coincidence in time, her rag body being too worn to sustain the magic, or her willpower to avoid anymore of this torment, the rag up Saki’s ass started to glow. While not really noticeable given that the booty was blocking out the light, the rag began to alter, manifesting into something much larger within her ass. She could feel herself being lifted a few inches off her seat, with whatever it was doing well to spread her butt. This strange glowing thing she was now sitting on extended past her legs into something much larger. It was unlike anything Saki had seen before, and it was only after the light diminished that it became clear as to what had happened. The physical thing that lay before her was a body…. ‘Is that a woman? But the only other person that could possibly be is… and that means I’m sitting on… wait… is that her… tongue?’


After being a piece of cloth for such a time, Honda was in a state of shock upon realizing that she was once again a human. Her body felt numb and limp as she was readjusting to the feeling of even having one again. Unfortunately, once some of her other senses came to, she was faced with the horrific reality of where her head, and more terrifyingly her face was located. The majority of her body had been freed, but Honda’s face was wedged deep into an ass, and given the circumstances, she knew all too well as to who it belonged to. A panicked breath reminded her of both the smell, and the tear jerking feeling that was Saki’s bare asshole, currently clenched around the tip of Honda’s tongue. She had apparently been wedged in so deep as a rag that upon turning into a human, a part of her still remained stuck up there. Feeling her wrinkled pucker across her taste buds sent Honda flailing, yanking her tongue out with a slick pop.


Saki was a bit unprepared for such a sudden motion and with Honda’s tongue being part of what was sealing up her hole, there was now a small opening. That, combined with the rash movement below her caused a pressure from within to be released, and by the time Saki realized what was about to happen, it was too late for her to stop it. Ppffffffrrrrrt


Against both their intentions, a moist burst of gas erupted out of Saki’s asshole, spraying across Honda’s face, and finding its way into her nose and down her mouth that was positioned directly in front of it. The wet anal wings were a cruel welcoming back into the world of humanity, with the foul substance making its way down the poor mage’s throat. The fart lasted for nearly ten seconds as Saki had been trying to hold it in, and now loose, all she could do was sign in relief as although it was very embarrassing, it just felt soooo good to let it out. With her pucker sputtering to a close, Saki felt wonderful after relieving that last bit of air, until two hands were felt grabbing hold of her thighs. They desperately tried to push her off, reminding Saki that although it was a relaxing release of gas, there was someone currently trapped under her, having to smell the brunt of it. Of course, even in this desperate state, Honda wasn’t nearly strong enough to force Saki off her, but luckily the rogue was ready to liberate her face from its smelly prison.


With Saki standing up, the mage was finally allowed to slip her head out from rogue’s crack, gagging at the taste that still resonated within her lungs while gasping for any form of fresher air. Saki didn’t even bother to pull her shorts back up as she took a few steps to give Honda some space. The poor girl was hardly able to sit up properly. She could literally still feel all that sweat, all that gunk that she had collected inside of her. A whole body’s worth of sweat combined with its foulest of odors were somehow embedded into her body, and she grimaced at the idea that it would all be a part of her forever. 


S: “Sorry about that. I wasn’t really expecting you to pop back up like that, although I suppose I didn’t really know when or if you would anyways. Glad to see that we don’t have to go looking for a way to reverse the spell though. Good timing too. I’m sure you got the idea, but something I ate just hasn’t been agreeing with my insides and it’s about time I take care of that. I’m guessing you need a few minutes anyway to sort yourself out, so I’ll get back to you in a bit.”


Honda was hardly paying attention to what Saki had to say, still trying to regain familiarity with her body while trying to get the taste of ass out her mouth. She could barely make it up onto her hands and knees and Saki merely shrugged as she glossed around the cave, wondering as to where she could go to get a little privacy. It was at that moment that Honda felt as though something was wrapping around a part of her tongue. ‘What the fuck is that?’ She felt around her tongue, unable to find anything, and yet the feeling didn’t go away. Whatever held her tongue felt oily and almost circular in how it was constricted. That was when she heard Saki grunt and clench her stomach, the rogue now rushing to find a place where she could relieve herself, and as she went off, Honda felt something clench against her tongue with newfound force. To add to the confusing sensation, a familiarly nasty taste started to find its way across Honda’s taste buds, and with her body back in tack, she was nearly ready to vomit until she came to a gruesome conclusion. Somehow, during the rough use of her as a rag, the tiniest bit of her must’ve been damaged to the point of near separation, leading to just most of Honda to return to human… which meant… a very small part of her, not even a full square inch of fabric was still stuck right up Saki’s wrinkled asshole.


H: “W-wait, Saki! Get back here! Stop! Your ass!”


S: “I know, I know, I got carried away with ya. You can bitch at me in a few minutes, I can’t hold this in anymore. Not gonna lie, that rag you turned into was really something else. Not saying I necessarily want you to turn into it again, but I have this gut wrenching feeling that it might get a bit messy back here and that absorbent little rag would be real useful right about now. Oh well, I’m sure we’ll find something else to use.”


H: “SAKI NOOO!!!”


Unaware of the real cause for Honda’s distress, Saki shrugged off her woes, finally finding a nice little nook within the cave to wedge her rear over. Saki’s words sent Honda to trip over herself as she rushed to try and stop her, not wanting to find out if the rag had retained all of its properties. Much to her misfortune, she wouldn't make it in time. Rig as she had caught up to Saki, the rogue was already squatting down, and both her and Honda felt her anus loosen up. The poor mage could only plead out in dismay, feeling what was just the start of Saki’s bowel movement rush out and send the red head to her knees, all the while, Saki simply cooed at the alleviated pressure. All in all, given how their trip throughout the cave had started, she couldn’t have asked for a better, more relieving end to the day.

Chapter End Notes:

Howdy there. This transformation story was commissioned by this nerd on DA. Lemme try to find their link. If it works, feel free to spam their account with bagel emotes. 

https://www.deviantart.com/zenryokutfs



If y’all want, you can go bother me over on DA too. I basically post the same stories over there, but idk maybe some of you would like the vibe there too. Oh yeah, i suppose that DA would probably be easier if anyone felt like commissioning me too. Look at me thinking. 

https://www.deviantart.com/squaukerz