- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Howdy there. This transformation story was commissioned by this nerd on DA. Lemme try to find their link. If it works, feel free to spam their account with bagel emotes. 

https://www.deviantart.com/zenryokutfs


Author's Chapter Notes:

~{~{~ Warning to those who are about to read this. The following transformation story contains the sweaty, the booty, the pits, the booba, the feets, some gas/implied scat near the end. Flee now If those concepts scare ya! ~}~}~

In the world of a mage, there are plenty of ways to further one’s abilities. There are books, scrolls, charms, talismans; and amongst all these various enhancements were Zenika crystals. From enhancing spells and potions to temporarily increasing the overall mana pool of a mage, they were a versatile resource that could grant a mage a wide variety of buffa and enhancements. A less common resource, these crystals were generally found in caves that stretched for miles, oftentimes going far beyond the human territories. A cavern system of this seemingly endless size would normally be one of darkness, but a convenient benefit to these crystals was that they gave off their own natural light, illuminating the cave walls that they grew within. Another benefit was the ease of accessing these caves with many being out in the open, however, Zenika crystals were generally pretty scarce at the mouth of said caves, becoming more plentiful the further that one went. And as one would guess, the deeper you went meant an increased chance of getting lost within the maze-like system of tunnels or running into hostile creatures.


Under normal circumstances, these potential hazards would have warded off anyone under the rank of B-Class, but one particular mage happened to have an S-Class Rogue up her sleeve. Within a couple of days and with the help of Saki, Honda was able to locate a less commonly utilized cave entrance, as well as traverse throughout the cave with relative ease. The rogue had little to no trouble cutting through any creatures that posed a threat, allowing Honda access to what would otherwise be a near unattainable resource for her. However, despite being more than capable of taking on such creatures, Saki’s patience for Honda was growing thinner as the mage grew more comfortable, and as a result, more careless towards the beasts that wanted to rip her apart.


S: “Honda, what’s wrong with you? You’re somehow being more oblivious than usual. That last hobgoblin nearly split you in two!”


H: “Yeah, I noticed, but it's not a big deal. I know you’re here, so I’m not so worried anymore.”


S: “Just cause I’m here doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t at least try to pay attention to our surroundings.”


H: “I am paying attention! Just on something else. I want to get as many of these crystals as we can before we leave.”


S: “Yeah, about that, could you maybe speed it up? We’ve been here for nearly an hour and you’ve got what, maybe a dozen of those things?”


H: “I’m going as fast as I can. I’ve never been this deep in the cave before; plus, some of the crystals here look different than the ones you find near the entrance. I don’t know if they do different things, or what, so I want to keep them all separated.”


S: “Right, no, my bad, I’ll keep leaping in the way of everything trying to kill you and wait patiently while you get your things neatly organized.”


Not picking up on the sarcasm, Honda smiled and went back to trying to yank out a rather large crystal that was firmly embedded within the rocky cave wall. Rolling her eyes and letting out an irritated sign, Saki turned the mage around, and flicked her on the head.


H: “Ow, why’d you have to do that?”


S: “Dipfuck, I wasn’t being serious. You can separate them as much as you’d like when we’re back at the academy. Just grab what you can and let’s leave.”


H: “What, are you getting tired?”


S: “Not so much tired as I am getting drenched in my own sweat. It’s been getting warmer the further we go, it’s like we’re in a sauna.”


Pausing for a moment, Saki glanced up and down Honda’s body, growing confused as her skin seemed as fresh as ever, seemingly being unaffected whatsoever by the surrounding heat that enveloped the two. Aside from a backpack to hold her weapons and stock up on crystals, Saki was weary to keep her attire simple to just a red, short sleeved top and black jean shorts, and even so, she was very noticeably covered from head to toe in a layer of sweat that trickled down her body and soaked her clothes. Meanwhile, the mage was somehow having no issue in wearing a full bodied leotard and cloak.


S: “Speaking of which… how come you’re not the one struggling in the heat right now? There’s not a drop of sweat on you.”


For a second, Honda lost focus on pulling the crystal out, losing her grip and falling flat on her back. As she looked up from the ground, she was met with a looming, suspicious look from Saki who awaited an explanation.


H: “Oh… um… I’m not sure. Maybe I’m just better at adjusting to the heat?”


S: “I’ve seen your ass struggling to survive just from walking between classes, but you’re perfectly fine in this humid tunnel going on without so much as a break. What’re you not telling me?”


H: “Nothing! I think you’re just letting it all go to your head. It must be all the monsters you’ve been fighting along with the heat that’s got you all soaked!”


S: “Doubt they’re making much of a difference.”


H: “Oh well, who really knows then, right?”


Gripping the mage by the legs, Saki lifted her upside down in the air, her head being an inch or two off the ground as Saki held her in place. Trying to wiggle free from her grip was futile and as Honda hung there, she felt everything get heavier, not just from the blood that started to rush to her head, but from the unavoidable glare that Saki gave her. Her eyes were like daggers, digging through Honda’s mind to try and find out what was going on. After a minute of aggravating silence, Saki dropped the mage, repositioning herself to where she was now standing right above Honda’s head, her feet standing firmly on either side. 


S: “Alright, don’t tell me. We can stay here all day. Maybe you don’t quite understand what I’m going through at the moment and need a little reminder. Two days, no shower, unchanged.”


Using her now free hands to unbuckle and take off one of her boots. Warm to the touch, a steaming sock covered foot emerged free from the boot’s confines. It was absolutely drenched and Honda could hear the moist, squelching sounds coming from her toes as they stretched and squeezed the sock from the inside, letting several droplets leak out to the side of Honda before that same foot came hovering right over the mage’s face. If the visual wasn’t enough to make her want to gag, the humid odor was. The rotten, cheesy smell emanating off her foot drove her to panic, and as it grew closer, she couldn’t bear it any longer and finally broke.


H: “Wait! Alright! Let me explain!”


Saki cocked an eyebrow, her foot lowering just a tad until it was a mere inch away from Honda’s face, making it as to where she was practically giving the explanation to her foot.


H: “So, I maybe might have known that it was going to be this hot in here… and so…. I maybe might have tried to prepare myself for it…”


S: “Prepare how?”


H: “With… a spell?”


S: “A spell…”


H: “Y-yeah, just like… one of those resistance ones, ya know… for the heat.”


S: “You’re telling me that you had the ability to make yourself immune to this forsaken heat and you didn’t even consider trying to use the spell for me, let alone tell me that you could do that?!”


H: “W-well technically I’m not immune, j-just more resistant, and that's also why we’re here for the crystals! Without them, I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to sustain the spell for both of-“


Saki rammed her foot into Honda’s mouth, the damp cloth of her sock brushing across her tongue. With her foot half wedged into her mouth, Honda gagged upon the rancid flavor that was violating the length of her tongue. She tried to spit it out and push Saki’s leg back, but that only resulted in her pressing even further into the helpless mage’s mouth. Honda’s eyes watered in response to the salty brine that had been stewing in Saki’s foot funk filled boots. She could feel the rogue’s toes scrunching up against the very back of her tongue, and much to her horror, the sweat that had been soaked up into her sock was squeezed right out, and Honda could do nothing to prevent the foul liquid from drizzling down her throat. 


S: “So you just chose to play it safe with just yourself without even attempting to do it with me, let alone even mention any of this to me?”


A muffled response came from Honda, trying to speak through Saki’s foot with tears in her eyes, although it was certainly more so due to the unearthly taste in her mouth rather than her decision to leave out some information. Rolling her eyes at how annoying the situation was, and how pathetic Honda looked right now, Saki pulled her foot back, making sure that the entirety of her sole made itself known to Honda’s tongue. And, just to make sure that her point was made, right before her toes were about to make their exit, they suddenly tensed up and gripped the tip of Honda’s tongue.


S: “Before you go off saying how bad this was, remember that I have way more than just the bottom of my foot to stuff into your face the next time you decide to keep me out of the loop. Now get up, we’re leaving.”


Saki released her tongue, and the mage was quick to turn over and bring herself back onto her feet. Honda spit out as much as she could of the sweat that had made itself at home within her mouth. Unfortunately, the taste and memory of what had been there and what had been swallowed would never leave her.


H: “Wait, what? What do you mean we’re leaving?”


S: “Exactly what it sounds like. I’m not going to spend hours upon hours more sweating like this if I don’t have to.”


H: “B-but what about the crystals?”


S: “Well, now that I know what they look like, I can come back later and get them much faster on my own.”


H: “On your own?!”


S: “As soon as we’re out, you’ll cast your resistance spell on me and I’ll get them.”


H: “You only know what some of them look like. I can’t let you come here on your own; you need me with you.”


S: “At this point, any of these crystals would be a plus to have. We can figure out organization later. Trust me, I’d love the company, but I could travel much quicker if I’m not having to wait for or watch over you.”


Gripping her staff tightly, Honda started to walk past Saki, in the direction that’d lead deeper into the cave.


S: “Did you forget where we came from?”


Refusing to respond, Honda trekked onward, leading Saki to rush ahead of her and stop her, firmly planting her feet down and grasping hold of Honda’s staff. Annoyed, Honda tried to tug the staff free, to no effect as once again, Saki proved capable of overpowering her with ease. Seeing as she couldn’t push forward, Honda instead repositioned the staff, bringing the base of it to the ground. Now vertical with both their bodies, the staff started to glow a bright magenta at its tip.


S: “What’re you doing?!”


H: “If you’re not going to let me keep going like this, then I’m going to give off the same spell I’m using onto you.”


S: “While I would love to be rid of this humidity, what if you’re unable to maintain resistance for the both of us? You said it yourself that you weren’t sure you could pull it off, and while I’m dying out here without so much as a rag, if the spell wears off on you, I’m going to have to drag you out of here on top of enduring the heat while also fending off whatever nonsense creatures are in here. You’d be able to help me more if you went back outside. We don’t have to rush this!”


H: “But I can help here and now!”


Too stubborn to heed Saki’s words, amongst her own doubts, Honda let loose the magic within her staff, sending a near blinding light to encompass the two. As the light began to fade, Saki felt the tension on Honda’s staff lessen, as though she was now the only one still holding onto it. With her vision coming back, she was perplexed to find that this was indeed the case. In fact, as far as she could tell, aside from a fallen backpack with the crystals she had gathered, Honda was nowhere to be seen. Uncertain as to what had happened, Saki looked around for any signs that could help her in figuring out where Honda went. Taking a cautious step forward, Saki was caught off guard as unlike the rough, rock-like ground that made up the majority of the cave, what she had just stepped in seemed to be a bit softer and gave into her weight.


Moving her foot to the side, Saki was perplexed to find that she had stepped on some sort of rag. It was nothing too big, being roughly the size equivalent of an ordinary washcloth. For the most part, the cloth was light blue in coloration, with the only exception being what looked to be some sort of face that expressed discomfort; a fitting design for something that just got pressed into the underside of her well worn out boot, leaving a light tread mark across it. Looking to inspect the cloth further, she picked it up, bringing it close so she could look for some sort of tag or anything that would help her to trace its origin. Curiously enough, it had no such tags or markings, but as she was given a closer view, she noticed something strange about the facial imprint. It looked like the fabricated face of Honda. ‘Since when did she get herself a personalized rag? I didn’t take her for the narcissistic type.’ 


Aside from the visual detail of her friend’s face upon the rag, something else seemed to be off about it. The earlier expression that displayed dismay was now one more so resembling that of relief and as she eyed the fabric, she watched as the very fibers started to shift into something akin to annoyance. Somehow, this imprint was altering itself; and Saki knew all too well that Honda was incapable of creating something so complex… at least… not intentionally. That’s when it hit her, as she put two and two together, her eyes widened in shock as she came to realize that this cloth, somehow, was in fact, her missing friend, Honda.


S: “No way… I know you’re one for fumbling the bag when it comes to your own spells, but how is it possible that you managed to go from trying to cool me off to becoming a washcloth?”


Saki was left legitimately confused as she tried to muster up some kind of explanation as to how this could’ve happened. ‘Hadn’t she done this spell before? Isn’t it the one she was currently using on herself? I wonder… Did my grasping of the staff alter the influence of what ended up happening? I suppose I was just wanting a means to rid myself of this humidity without having to worry about her slowing me down, and she did want to stay and help me out, so I suppose the spell sort of worked. This is why I try not to mess with magic. Even a so-called ‘mage’ can find themselves under some sort of twisted joke instead of what they wanted.’


The rag shifted through a variety of emotions, from joy to Saki discovering what had happened, to annoyed embarrassment as she teased at her screw up. Seeing her stare down at her, slowly cracking a smile as she pondered what had happened. Her friend was hardly able to contain herself, bursting out in laughter, inadvertently crumpling the rag against her gut as she nearly fell over as a result of her own cackling.


S: “Well, I suppose I don’t have to worry about what happened to you anymore. In fact, I’d say this actually turned out much better than it could’ve.”


These words sent a chilled, puzzled look to appear on the rag as Honda listened to her friend speak.


S: “You see, if this whole spell backfired differently, we could have ended up with the both of us sweating it up in this suffocating heat or nothing happening at all, and then we’d be back to arguing over what to do. And while this isn’t really what either of us were aiming for, there’s now nothing to talk about, no one to argue with, and I now have a very convenient little rag to help me in soaking up all this musky sweat that’s been bothering me all day~“


While she was incapable of moving, Saki could tell that Honda was trying her very hardest to do so, a petrified look of fear forming across her soft little face as her cloth-like eyes met with her own. She knew that this wasn’t just a matter of teasing, and that there was nothing to stop Saki from following through with her words.


S: “Don’t be too bothered about it though. Now that it’s basically just me, I’ll blow right through this cave and probably be out much sooner now that I only have to worry about myself. Anyways, I’m sure you’re just as eager as I am to see how absorbent you’ve gotten~“


Rolling up her sleeves, Saki folded an arm behind her head, effectively exposing the world to one of her damp pits. Honda could see what looked like literal streams of sweat flowing down the skin of her underarm. Try as she might, the mage turned rag was incapable of making her new form budge. She couldn’t even make a plea as she appeared to be unable to make out any words. She could only form a facial expression of panic as Saki brought her in close. She held hope that with her new form, she had no reason to breathe, and would be able to avoid anything more than mentally being grossed out, but as was usually the case with her luck, she was immediately proven wrong as soon as her face made contact with the moist surface that was her “friend’s” pit.


The fibers that made up her face were quick to soak in Saki’s sweat, and what she was quick to discover was that she was somehow capable of both smelling and tasting all of it at the same time. The pungent, salty flavor that made up her sweat and skin coated her cloth-like face. The funky sweat felt as thought it was sinking further into her body, like she was unwillingly sucking it into herself. If she could, she would’ve reached. It was as though her face was drinking up the sweat, and while it seemed that the entirety of her new form was able to smell and taste, it was especially foul around the parts that made up her nose and mouth. As she tried to work out why she was suffering through something like this and how to rid herself of this dilemma, two of Saki’s fingers pressed against the back of her would-be head. Her nails dug in and Honda’s face was roughly forced further into the sweaty surface of Saki’s underarm.


The added pressure forced all the sweat that made contact with Honda’s face to soak in faster until the surface she touched was near dry. It was almost impressive for Saki to feel how effective Honda was at soaking it up so quickly. It even felt pretty cooling to have her there, as though the rag was keeping a few degrees cooler than her comparatively hot body. Wanting to spread the love to the rest of her pit, she started to scratch through Honda’s rag body as she dug throughout her pit. If Honda could scream, she would as she felt the back of herself being scraped by Saki’s nails, and she could’ve sworn that tiny bits of her were being torn off, but that was honestly something to think about later as what felt like buckets of sweat were clinging to her body as they worked to be absorbed into her. It was something that could really only be described as sweating in reverse, only of course it wasn’t by choice, and it wasn’t even her sweat.


The taste and quantity of sweat was overwhelming and she so much so wanted to spit it all out, and in an attempt to do so, she altered her face into such an expression. She wished that the process was easier, but it took a great strain to change her face. The first few times were within seconds, with this one feeling like it took nearly a minute. And all the while, her parted lips were smeared all across Saki’s armpit, practically drinking up every last drop upon its surface. By the time her face was fully altered, it felt a soreness as though it had gone through a rather intense workout, which honestly wasn’t that far off from what she was soon to continue going through. 


A few seconds went by, and while she failed to expel any of the sweat that her body had essentially swallowed, she did feel herself being pulled back from the pit. Reintroduced to the relatively brighter space of the cave, and the view of Saki, who was looking down at her with a shocked expression, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks as she tried to figure out what her sweat rag was up to.


S: “Oh, wow… I gotta say… that’s not the kind of expression I expected to see out of you when I pulled you out. Were you trying to sneak a smooch in there?”


It then clicked for Honda. Saki was misinterpreting her face’s efforts to spit as her puckering up for a kiss! ‘She really thinks that I would do that?!? Is she serious?! Of course not!!!’ Unfortunately, Honda was incapable of speaking out these thoughts, and she was struggling to force her face to change into something that better expressed her actual opinion of the rogue’s underarm, so Saki was left to her own devices to understand the details of the situation. 


S: “I mean, I’m not complaining I guess. I just didn’t think you’d… enjoy that. We’ll have to explore that whole concept once you get your tongue back~“ Anyways, I suppose I won’t keep you waiting any longer. Lucky you that I have a whole other pit for you to introduce yourself to, along with the rest of my body, although I don’t know if you’ll have as much fun soaking up those areas. Oh well~”


Shrugging off what she thought was her friend’s possible discovery of a new kink, Saki raised her other arm and plunged her friend straight into it. Honda was indulged once again in the aromatic smell and taste that came with being scrubbed against the damp pit. After a very thorough wipe up, Saki felt like being generous, wanting to indulge her friend in her new fad before moving on to some of the more ‘intense’ parts of her body. In a swift motion, her arm clamped down, compressing Honda to fit the shape of her underarm.


For Honda, she thought she was finally going to get some air, but felt an immediate shift in pressure as the hand that held her in place suddenly left and was replaced by the weight and force of Saki’s arm coming down to smother her further into her rank pit. Despite being able to successfully soak up all the musky sweat within, there was still a strong scent that was emanating off the skin, and all Honda’s rag like form could do was stay there and marinate in it for however long Saki felt. Luckily, it wouldn’t be much more than a few minutes as Saki grew bored and with her pits being relatively cleaner than the rest of her body, the remaining sweat that coated her started to gross her out even more than before. 



She pulled Honda out, looking her over to see how she was doing. Aside from feeling slightly heavier and having a bit of a slightly darker coloration as a result of getting wet, she seemed fine. Honestly, not much thought was given towards Honda’s facial expression. Despite it being one of clear disgust, she had already been half convinced that Honda was into this, and if she wasn’t, well… it’s not like that was going to stop Saki from using her. Not wanting to waste much more time thinking it over, Saki scrunched and twisted Honda’s body between her hands in an effort to wring out the sweat that she’d undoubtably collected. For Honda, it was like being pulled apart and yet squished together at the same time as her body was forced into a sort of spiral shape.


After a very tight squeezing, the two each came to a surprising realization. Not a drop of sweat was coming off of Honda, and as a matter a fact, Saki’s hands were nearly dry, as though her rag of a friend had barely, if at all, even been used. It took Saki a bit of time to understand why, but for Honda, it was much more obvious, and the idea as to why nothing was coming out sent metaphorical chills down her fibrous body. Whatever the reason, her body had somehow managed to fully absorb the accumulated sweat, assimilating it to essentially be a part of her. The thought made her want to gag as she could literally feel the added weight of sweat within her, and yet she was becoming as dry as ever. Even the damp coloration on her body started to fade back to its original light blue appearance.


It was at that point, after observing how the rag reacted to her sweat, that Saki caught onto what was going on, leading her to almost drop Honda as she fell into a state of laughter. It was both embarrassing and infuriating to see such a lack of sympathy for what Honda was having to endure, her face looking like a flustered mess as she watched her friend revel in amusement. As quickly as she lost herself, Saki calmed herself down, shifting into a neigh sinister grin as she peered down at the little washcloth in her hands.


S: “Not only do you feel great, but you’re self drying. Ya know I really was ticked off with you earlier, but look at you, so eager to help drink all that up. You really are going above and beyond to be my little sweat rag, and so far, I’m very pleased with the results. Hope you keep it up, cause I’ve got plenty more for you to get to work on~!”


Wanting to take full advantage of Honda’s absorbency, Saki gave the mage a full tour of her body. It was comparatively easy at first, being used to wipe around her face and neck, but It became a bit more tense on Honda’s end when she was shoved through the top crevice that was Saki’s cleavage with just a small bit of her sticking out the top and bottom. Her breasts were clearly suffering from the humidity just as the rest of her body was, but as she had so easily done earlier, all the sweat that had been coating her inner cleavage was soaked right up and into the rag. It was almost impressive for Saki to feel her sweat go away so fast. It was honestly a very refreshing sensation that Saki wanted to spread to the rest of her chest. Using one forearm and hand to essentially lift her breasts up, she used her other hand to tug at the bit of Honda that was peeking from within, dragging her out to where she could be stretched and pressed up against the underside of Saki’s chest. Letting her booba go, the two mounds closed down upon Honda, essentially trapping her underneath them where she was kept for a full minute until Saki felt satisfied that every ounce of breast sweat had made its way into Honda’s body.


While the odor wasn’t that bad, especially when compared to what she’d first gone through in the pits, Honda was still having to soak up a vast amount of sweat. And, unlike her trip to the underarms, there was far more of it that had managed to accumulate across Saki’s chest. While overwhelming at first, it seemed to matter very little at the end as her body, almost eagerly, slurped it all up. She felt bloated and dizzy as the sweat rushed into her body, soon becoming a part of it as she dried up to a fresh state once more.


With her chest refreshed, she tugged on the rag, freeing Honda from her temporary confinement. After feeling that she was dry again, Saki brought Honda lower, pressing her right up against her fairly toned belly. Almost in sync, as she made contact with her gut, Honda heard a strange bubbling sound that seemed to come from deep within Saki’s stomach. This was shortly followed by a slight grunting noise from above as Saki’s winced, feeling some sort of internal discomfort. Her grip upon Honda tightened and the mage soon found herself being rubbed in circles along the surface of the upset tummy. A mixture of grumbled noises came from within her, as well as Saki as she continued to give her gut a massage, hoping to remedy whatever it was that ached her.


Regardless of what it was, Honda felt grateful to some extent. Compared to earlier, there was hardly any stench and far less sweat across Saki’s stomach. It’s not that there wasn’t any, but it was less enough to allow Honda some reprieve. Even the way that she was being handled was nicer, with Saki being firm, but soft at the same time. It was almost as though Honda was receiving a massage as well, and it almost felt kinda nice, although the sounds coming from Saki’s insides kept her aware of the fact that there was a more pressing reason as to why the rogue was halting her use for Honda. For a moment, she actually started to feel bad for her friend, wondering if she was alright, before immediately being reminded of just what she had and was currently being forced to do.


Saki’s stomach finally started to settle down, and with a relieved sign coming from up above, Honda was pulled away, her body swinging with Saki’s hand as she started to walk towards a nearby rock that was lined up with the cavern walls. Sitting down, Saki brought the rag up to face level, and from what Honda could tell, the sweat that she’d just managed to clean up was starting to come back. In what must’ve just been a few minutes, the humidity was getting to Saki once more, but instead of looking bothered by it, she seemed… happy? Maybe it was the relief in her gut, but with Saki’s expression going from a simple smile to a smug smirk, Honda could only fear the worst.


S: “This place is ridiculous, it feels like I’m almost as sweat drenched as before. Not saying you’re doing a bad job by any means, just that these caves are ridiculous. It actually felt really good to have you sort out that little pain of mine; not really sure what that was about, but either way, I suppose we should wrap this up. There’s a few more spots I want you to help me out with and then we can get going on collecting those crystals and finally getting out of this sauna.”


Honda was placed flat against Saki’s thigh as the rogue worked to loosen up both her boots, tossing them to the side. From her position, Honda could hardly see what Saki was actually doing, but given the options, she couldn’t help but to feel whatever the cloth equivalent of goosebumps were. From her peripheral, a sock could be seen getting stretched out before finally losing its grip upon its owner’s foot, slinging back up to the rest of itself. Calling the sock damp would’ve been modest. Literal droplets of sweat were seeping down, gathering toward the toe section of said sock before dripping down to the rocky floor below. Due to their earlier “interaction”, Honda knew all too well that those droplets hardly did justice to represent just how much sweat was stored within that sock. The memory was so fresh that the mere movement of said sock spooked her as she expected the sock to be brought towards her; but instead, Saki simply tossed the sock to the side, before grabbing hold of her other sock and doing the same. Seeing the discarded footwear made Honda feel lighter than ever, as though she’d dodged a bullet, until she realized what the lack of said footwear implied. 


S: “I don’t know why I was expecting it to feel better than that. Feels like my feet went from being in a hot tub to airing out in front of a fire. I guess that’s what you’re for though.”


And so, two of Honda’s corners were pinched and brought forth, essentially bringing Honda into a dangling position where she could better see the wiggling toes below that seemed ever so eager to wrap themselves around her. The sight was enough to leave Honda with a mortified expression. She’d already suffered a sample of what they did to their socks, and now she had to somehow ready herself to make contact with what made those socks so vile to begin with?! They looked to be caked in sweat and she didn’t even want to look at what might’ve gathered between the rogue’s toes. She wasn’t ready for any of it, she couldn’t be, and with all her willpower, she pushed to stop herself. It was strange, but somehow, just moments before reaching said toes, she stopped just an inch above one of Saki’s feet. 


It was a miracle… was Saki having a change of heart? Perhaps she had managed to actually stop herself? Maybe she was actually starting to gain control over her cloth body! All of these thoughts of optimism were shut down as Saki flipped Honda over, giving her an uncaring smirk. It had apparently just been coincidence that Saki wanted to prolong her washcloth’s torment. Honda’s hopes for being able to gain some aspect of control were swiftly diminished and Saki couldn’t help but to snicker at the sight of what she thought was an overdramatized look coming from Honda’s face.


S: “Don’t give me that look. With all you’ve been through so far, it can’t be that bad. Besides, you already got a taste of what my feet had to offer earlier, so you kind of already know what to expect.”


Seeing as Honda was still unable to give any sort of verbal response, Saki simply let go of the mage, dropping her flat to the ground. Just a second later and Honda’s vision became blurred by the overshadowing sole that was Saki’s left foot. Lathered in the pool of sweat that had been gathering within her boots, the rogue’s foot was on another level. It wasn’t necessarily dirty, aside from faint bits of lint that had clung to it. The vast quantity of sweat that had been drenching her soles were now free to drip down, offering samples of what was to come across Honda’s body. The poor rag was also given a brief, but spine chilling view of god knows what had managed to build up within her toes. Luckily for her, she wouldn’t have to think about it too long as the looming foot dropped hard onto her body. In an instant, nearly the entirety of the rag was flattened, with Honda’s face smothered right under the ball of the foot. The pressure was unrelenting and Honda could feel that as the pressure increased, her body’s eagerness to soak in any fluids seemed to increase as well, flooding the little washcloth’s form. Even without the need to breathe, Honda felt as though she was going to drown, or at the very least hurl as the salty, slightly sour brine forced its way into her body, making itself one with Honda as the rag did its best to keep up with it all. Mentally screaming for it to stop, she somehow managed to hear some noise from beyond the foot, a light cooing coming from Saki. Honda tried to focus in on her voice, hoping for there to be something more that she had to say, anything to give her some relief that this would all be over soon.


S: “Holy hell does that feel better~“


Her heart sank at the words, although in hindsight she should’ve figured by now that Saki wasn’t really looking to do what was in Honda’s best interest. Her focus was on making herself feel good, and the rag being flattened out below her foot felt amazing. All the sweat, building up over the course of hours. To feel all of it just wash away, knowing that the little mage that’d allowed her to get this sweaty in the first place was just taking it all in. Along with being rather soft, it was nearly enough to make Saki tune out the less than ideal temperature that irked the rest of her body. If only they were somewhere more comfortable, she’d have no problem doing this all day.


She wanted to savor the time she did have to enjoy this though. Leaning back and closing her eyes, her foot started to shift a bit, dragging Honda’s body along with it as it moved from side to side. It was already bad enough to feel such an immense weight atop her, all the while being forced to chug down the sweat of her tormentor’s foot, but now Honda was having her body scrubbed both against Saki’s sole and the ground beneath her. She would’ve thought it uncomfortable for Saki to essentially be rubbing her foot into the rough terrain of the cave floor, but her body seemed to provide just enough cushion to keep her foot nice, soothed, and safe. Unfortunately, this left Honda to take the brunt of it all, and Saki showed no signs of relenting as she further twisted her foot into the ground, scraping the back of Honda’s body in the process. Painful wasn't the right word to describe the feeling; it was as if she was being scratched up and stretched, and while she seemed to hold together, she wasn’t confident that she could for long if Saki didn’t let up. And to make matters worse, she was starting to taste something else which she could feel seeping in from her back. It wasn’t sweat, and the texture was different… it was… dirt?


Compared to what she was tasting already, she wasn’t sure if that was really much worse. The alarming thing however, was that the dirt seemed to slowly dissipate, finding its way into Honda’s body. She wasn’t sure what to think. She hadn’t had any reason to even think that she’d be capable of absorbing non liquids. Not knowing the limitations of what her body might try to take in scared her, but she’d have to think of it later as all of a sudden, everything stopped moving. 


Honda was given a second to try and figure out why Saki had stopped, only to find herself being dragged forward and back as Saki pressed her heel down into Honda’s face before dragging it backwards. The result was almost the same as before, except this time, there was sadly more room for Honda’s body to get caught in itself. And so, as Saki rubbed her foot, Honda began to have her body roll up with it. Saki seemed to notice her friend’s change, and seizing the opportunity, brought her foot back until her rolled up friend was neatly positioned right below her toes. Unlike the bottom of her foot which had been cleaned up by Honda, her toes had managed to remain rather damp, even containing some minor bits of what could generously be considered lint between her toes.


Honda could hardly tell where she even was at the moment, being extremely dizzy and having her body wrapped around itself. Even if she knew what was happening, she couldn’t prepare herself for it. Saki’s toes pressed down into her, immediately filling her up with a ripened version of what she’d been tasting along her sole. Her body proved rather malleable between the digits, conforming to fit rather snuggly in between each and every toe. The jam that’d collected within was compressed right into her. She could feel it smear across her, the sweat helping to spread it out. No part of her was safe, and as her continued luck would have it, the part of the rag that made up her mouth and nose had managed to wedge itself right up against Saki’s first and second toe, where a particularly large portion of this toe jam was. And, just as she feared, her body treated it just like the dirt and sweat, and she could only taste and feel as against all her wishes, her body happily ate it up. She could feel it going down her throat as she soaked up every bit of jam and sweat until Saki’s toes, along with the rest of her left foot were spotless.


Releasing her toes’ grip, Saki watched Honda’s soiled, crinkled rag body flop to the ground. It certainly looked to be in worse shape than it had been before, even looking a bit discolored in a few areas. It was mostly as a result of the rag still trying to ingest her toe lint, but that aside, Honda seemed to be far more drenched than before, almost as if she was clogged up and struggling to fully absorb what her foot had to offer. It was honestly a rather pathetic sight for Saki to have to witness, and to some degree, she pondered as to whether or not it’d be best to give the sweat rag a break. Almost on cue, she heard the faint sound of a bead of sweat drip off from her other foot, splattering against the floor, reminding her that Honda was only half way done with her current task. ‘Oh well runt, you can dry yourself up later’


Honda’s mind was spinning on the floor below, trying to make sense of herself. Her body was still twisted up, and the foot sweat that soaked into her was weighing her down. It felt impossible to keep up with it all, her body seemingly working overtime to take it in. She’d hoped that by now she’d manage to get used to some aspect of this, but how could she? Things only seemed to get sweatier and smellier the more that Saki used her; and now was no different as a shadow loomed overhead and Honda was once again smothered by a set of toes that slammed her body into the ground. As quickly as she had been smushed, she found herself being squeezed up once more. She couldn’t really understand why she was falling victim to Saki’s toes again until she was lifted with them and given a clear view of the opposing right foot which she had completely forgotten about. Saki would be sure to imprint the memory as she slammed her feet together, sandwiching Honda between her soles.


All at once, whatever portion of sweat that had yet to be absorbed before was squeezed out of Honda, only to have it, along with the fresh new sweat of her right sole sucked back into her body, further overflowing it even more than before. A thorough scrubbing between Saki’s soles also left Honda’s body feeling weaker as though it was starting to break. It was hard to really notice at first, but the part of the rag that made up her face almost felt looser. Honda was given little time to really contemplate it as her body was shifted upwards until she found herself sandwiched between a fairly clean set of toes on her left and a foul smelling set of toes on her right. Coming together, all ten digits were merciless in digging themselves into her body, stretching it to the limit. If there was any sort of fighting spirit left within Honda, it was currently being crushed alongside her body. She could hardly handle five toes, let alone ten battering her up from all sides; and just like before, she seemed to find herself in the unfortunate position of having the mouth bit of her clothified face caught right up against another hunk of toe jam that was nestled between the two biggest toes of Saki’s right foot.



To make matters worse, as Saki continued to scrunch her toes around, Honda found the two toes that were on either side of her clench. Her face was immediately pulled in and pressed right into the crevice, effectively smearing the toe jam up against her mouth. Just like before, her mouth did nothing to prevent the vile substance from being sucked up into her body. As the contents of Saki’s other toes seeped into her body, Honda felt something start to differ from before. Everything seemed to be getting absorbed at a much more efficient rate. She wasn’t sure as to whether it had to do with the more aggressive smothering between her toes or if her body was actually starting to adjust to these conditions. Neither thought made the situation feel any better. She was battered, feeling her body stretch more than it should, with fibers starting to get undone, all the while absorbing what was left from Saki’s toes. Having been given a very thorough view on hindsight, Honda was certain that anything would’ve been better than this. If she could, she would’ve easily given into Saki’s earlier demands. She would’ve cast the resistance spell onto her instead. Heck, she’d take having her tongue groped by her sock covered toes at this point if it meant putting an end to this.


To make matters worse, as Saki continued to scrunch her toes around, Honda found the two toes that were on either side of her clench. Her face was immediately pulled in and pressed right into the crevice, effectively smearing the toe jam up against her mouth. Just like before, her mouth did nothing to prevent the vile substance from being sucked up into her body. As the contents of Saki’s other toes seeped into her body, Honda felt something start to differ from before. Everything seemed to be getting absorbed as a much more efficient rate. She wasn’t sure as to whether it had to do with the more aggressive smothering between her toes or if her body was actually starting to adjust to these conditions. Neither thought made the situation feel any better. She was battered, feeling her body stretch more than it should, with fibers starting to get undone, all the while absorbing what was left from Saki’s toes. Having been given a very thorough view on hindsight, Honda was certain that anything would’ve been better than this. If she could, she would’ve easily given into Saki’s earlier demands. She would’ve cast the resistance spell onto her instead. Heck, she’d take having her tongue groped by her sock covered toes at this point if it meant putting an end to this.

Chapter End Notes:
If y’all want, you can go bother me over on DA too. I basically post the same stories over there, but idk maybe some of you would like the vibe there too. Oh yeah, i suppose that DA would probably be easier if anyone felt like commissioning me too. Look at me thinking. 

https://www.deviantart.com/squaukerz