- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Originally posted as a comment on a Yilx image: https://www.deviantart.com/yilx/art/River-City-Girls-830507048

Kyoko and Misako's gigantic, toned bodies carved a trail of smouldering rubble out from the remains of River City High School. They tore houses out of their foundations, leaving them tipped sideways or upside-down. Shops in their path ended up cracked and twisted open. Expensive cars, buses, and subway trains were strung carelessly about the rooftops and sidewalks. Each vehicle lay snapped in half; or wrung out into thin, smoking wrecks. Everything the destructive delinquents saw ended up overturned: discarded haphazardly like toys, and coated in a distinctive mix of sweat and dirt (accumulated from hours of fighting, and poorly-conditioned detention rooms).

Screaming students; whimpering police officers; and barfing criminals; their broken bodies struggled to escape the wreckage, while looking to the cloudy sky in terror. Why were these hot-blooded giantesses demolishing River City?

"Riki-poo! Kunio! Are you in there?" Kyoko squinted into the tiny house she'd tugged out of Crosstown's neighborhood, shaking the inhabitants out into her palm. "Don't worry! We're coming to rescue you guys!" Her curious gaze drifted to another building. She tossed the wreckage over her jacket's white shoulder; none of their screams reached her pierced ears. "I'm sure they'll be in this one... I think?..."

Meanwhile, Misako held a crowd of squirming, minuscule people in her vast palm, her small red pupils bulging. "Which one of you ants kidnapped Kunio and Riki?" Her spittle, and sweat from her dark bangs, coated their tiny faces. When they didn't respond, she sneered at them, teeth grinding like gears, and forehead pulsing. "Answer me! You can't stand in the way of love! Love will smash your skulls in!"

Kyoko tapped her friend's back, smiling awkwardly. "Uh, Misako, they look unconscious..."

Misako groaned to their limp bodies. "They fell asleep while I was talking? Godammit, whatever happened to civil discourse?" She flicked them away, and continued her search.

With a flushed face, Kyoko's blue eyes veered towards the center of the luxurious Ocean Heights. An elaborate gold building with dragon engravings sat there, right between her bandaged knees. "The spa! My Riki-poo loves this place! Are you in there, Riki-poo? Oh, just thinking about how he used to lie in there, all calm and cool, hot spring water soaking over his naked body..."

Wonderful flashbacks replayed in her mind. She picked the whole building up, scores of bodies tumbling out the windows; and instantly hugged it into her muscular chest. The foundation tore apart like paper, raining down on the streets. Completely lost in her dreams, she kept squeezing the retreat into her shirt. It buckled under pressure from her abs, walls slowly crumbling inwards - until it was crushed into a flat pancake against her sweaty torso.

Misako groaned, digging through another currently un-smashed part of the city. "Whelp, guess you'll have to find Riki a new spa."

Kyoko fumbled in embarrassment for a second - before lifting her shirt. It briefly exposed her midriff, caked with broken wood and salty water. "Uhm, some of the stuff is still stuck here... Maybe Riki-poo can bathe in my belly button?" She swooned up, stuck in her daydream. "It'd like a hot spring, but cozier... because of my love!"

"...That's not creepy." Misako shook her head.

Once, the Sanwakai Tower was a major part of the skyline - a yakuza headquarters casting a shadow over the town. Now, it was in Misako's iron grip. Each monstrous finger drove deep holes into its tinted windows. From every angle, her magenta eyes peered in on them, massive saucers drawing targets on them. "You jerks always had it out for Kunio, didn't you? Give him back, or I'm squeezing you out!"

She curled her hand into a fist; compacting every wall closer in a barrage of snaps and cracks. Trying to get a response, she shook the tower up and down. The mobsters inside slid across the multiple tilting floors; which began collapsing into each other, as the ceilings cracked apart. The girl's punishing digits cut through their steel walls; unrelenting even as they attacked with swords and guns.

When the behemoth finally closed her fist in tight, the roof have way. A stream of screeching criminals, expensive decisions, and laundered money, erupted out the top and bottom. It was like watching a tube of toothpaste squirt out, and fall unceremoniously to the ground. All that was left behind was a crumpled, empty scrap of twisted girders in the delinquent's immense hand; and the rubble between her tree-like fingers as she slammed it down to the streets.

Kyoko patted her friend's back, smiling calmly. "Feeling better now?"

The tomboy panted, brushing her bangs back. "Yeah. Thanks. Just had to let steam off."

With a nervous chuckle, the redhead renegade got back up. "I really hope we didn't squish our boyfriends without noticing..."

Misako grinned, stretching out to grab the next target. "You kidding me? Kunio and Riki are made of tougher stuff than that."

Uptown's flashy commercial district was beginning to drown puddles of perspiration, dripping from above as they continued to crawl. Evacuating businessmen were blocked massive crevices and round craters, dug in the streets by the girls' knees and sneakers. Even while they were kneeling, they skyscrapers could barely stand taller than their green and white socks. Downtown was clinging to Kyoko's skirt and Misako's shorts, its worn structures stuck with pressure and moisture. Rubble and trash rained down from their sneakers' soles.

Fully focused on the hunt, Misako shouted out: "We're gonna save our boyfriends, even if we have to rip this whole city apart!"

Kyoko pumped her fists, resolute. "Yeah!... Except Merv Burger, this rampage is making me hungry..."

***

Miles away, in the back of a bus, Kunio chuckled at a sudden bump in the road. "Wooo! This trip to Metro City is gonna be awesome, huh? I hear the The Clash at Demonhead is playing there!"

Riki folded his arms, and glanced out the window. Two steaming, skyscraper-sized silhouettes were bulldozing their hometown. "Kunio. Did you let everyone know we're going on vacation?"

The delinquent pondered, looking through his phone's outgoing texts. "Uh, yeah. I messaged Hiroshi, Hasebe, Mami, Godai, that Naritaka kid... Jimmy, Bimmy - uh, Billy... Crash and the Boys... Why, did I forget someone?"

His friend shrugged, and went back to combing his pompadour stoically. "Can't think of anyone."