- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It’s the happiest day of their lives and things are looking like nothing can go wrong. Both Jackie and Marleigh’s family are here, their best friends and more guests are here to see the ceremony of the Golden Couple but there’s a sinister player biding their time to strike.
Jackie looked deep into the mirror as her older sister, Britney styled her hair. The big day had finally come for the micro girl and she was beyond excited. Dawning the absolute best dress she could get her hands on, it was hard not to just burst into tears as she looked at her sister through the mirror. Her oldest sister was meticulous with her sister's hair as she carefully styled the bride's hair to her exact desire. This was almost months in advance meaning everything was chosen ahead of time, including Jackie’s hair which was curled up and now sported a small stripe of light blue added in to the side. In most micro cultures, a stripe of blue in the bride's hair was a good luck charm and the couple needed all the luck they could get with the added pressure of trying to please their families.

“I just wanted to say…thanks for coming. It means a lot, especially after what happened before with Marleigh. I know it wasn’t easy.” Jackie looked down as she thought about that terrible and dreadful afternoon. Marleigh’s birthday that year wasn’t a good one for the micros in New Mannorock nor exactly a memorable one for Jackie. Some were traumatized after Marleigh threatened to bring down the heavens in defense of her girlfriend. That was the day Jackie’s life with her parents shifted for the worst. It became radio silence for almost two whole years before Jackie made the first move to invite her whole family over to the celebration. “I know I probably will never make it up to them for doing that to them.”

“Jackie, it took a lot of convincing to bring mom and dad here. The things they said about you and your big human bride. They weren’t exactly pretty but since you are the first one of us to get married, they felt that had to go. Although mom wasn’t exactly happy about it.” Britney turned her sister around in the chair as she looked at her. She was happy for Jackie that she found ‘the one’ but had reservations on who her choice was. Years of their parents telling them all to avoid humans like the plague, Jackie had to be the defiant one. “I’m happy for you, just wish you-”

“Picked someone else? You don’t know how many times I tried before Marleigh came along. I know you’re scared of her but she’s compassionate, sweet and loving. Trust me Brit, once you talk to her, you’ll figure out why I’m so obsessed with her.” Jackie stood up as she looked at her sister who was uneasy about this. “Britney, I promise she’ll keep me safe.”

“Jackie, you know what she did to us. That day shook every household in New Mannorrock to it’s very core. She’s still a human and we’re still micros. She could turn on you at any minute.” Jackie’s face shot up as shock filled every corner of her body. “Jackie, I’m your sister. I care about you and worry for you. If she tried it once, she could try it again.”

“That day was probably the worst day we’ve ever had. You know, we try not to talk about that too much. I can’t say how sorry I am to mom, dad and all of you for doing that. I swear I just wanted to introduce you all to her. Look Britney, she’s not like that at all. I can take you to go talk to her if you want.” Jackie stood up from her chair as she brought her sister up to her as well. Britney had an uneasy look on her face as her sister began to rush out the door.

————————-

“No, we can’t, Auntie Genie will have to wait until after the ceremony to get pictures. We’ll be busy.” Marleigh said as she put her hands on her temples as she tried to calm herself down. It was a very special day but also a very stressful one. Being up since five in the morning had taken its toll on the soon to be bride even though she tried to remain as calm as she could. Even though her mother was making that more and more challenging.

“Fine, you and…her will have to talk to her about it.” Her mother got close as she dismissed all the bridesmaids besides her oldest daughter, Alyssa. “Out of everyone on the planet, you had to pick that one? A micro? I still liked that other girl you saw for a few months. You know, after she broke up with you.” Marleigh’s mother was always critical of their relationship, especially after they broke up for several months. In that time, she formulated her own theories on the ‘why’ it happened. Though Marleigh hadn’t told her what happened, she ‘figured’ it thinking that Jackie walked out on Marleigh on her birthday out of the blue. Marleigh never had the nerve to tell her otherwise, even on her wedding day.

“Mom! That psycho broke my heart. Not that you’d care.” Marleigh stood up as she desperately wanted to kick her mom out of the room or the wedding all together but stayed silent as she backed down sheepishly. “Why don’t you yell at some of the waiters, mom. I’m sure they’re messing something up that you can be mad at them for.” Marleigh sat back down in her chair as she covered her face, trying to keep it together. She heard heels clicking against the ground as her mom left the room as she felt a pair of hands on her shoulder. “Why does she hate her so much?”

“Mar, I don’t know.” Alyssa turned her sister around as she held her close. “I know you don’t want to be mean but you don’t have to have her here if you don’t want to. She’s our mom, yes but she’s still…”

“A bit looney. I know. I just don’t have the heart to tell her to shut it sometimes. I need to.” Marleigh sat back in her chair as she put her head on the table out of shear stress. “Aly, I’ll call you when I’m ready. I just need a minute to myself.”

“Yeah, sure Mar. Take as long as you need. It’s your day.” Alyssa rubbed her sisters back as she headed out the door. Closing it, she soon saw two micros walking on the wall way that was almost at chest level for her. Raising an eyebrow, Alyssa noticed the brilliant dress one of them had on. It was familiar, just like her sister's dress. Bending down a bit, she saw the familiar face that was Jackie with a new friend. “If it isn’t the tiny bride to be. What can I do for you?”

Jackie held her sister's hand as she was squeezing it as tight as she possibly could. She had to admit, Alyssa wasn’t the most friendly and welcoming to the micros that interacted with her. Even to this day, Jackie was still intimidated by Alyssa though it was offset when she brought the couple back together. “Britney, this is Alyssa, Marleigh’s sister. She can be a bit scary but she’s not threatening at all.”

“Relax girly, I won’t hurt either of you. My sister would kill me if you got hurt today of all days. But tomorrow?” Alyssa brought her hand down behind the sisters as Britney cowardly hid behind her sister who didn’t even seem phased by this. “Wow, Jackie. Not even a single flinch. I’m impressed. But your friend needs some work.” By this time, Jackie could feel her sister trying to escape with the only thing blocking her great escape was Alyssa’s hand.

“This is my sister, Britney. I wanted her to meet the girl I’m going to marry. Seemed appropriate.” Jackie saw Alyssa bring her hand down and away from blocking the hallway to instead holding it out in front of the two girls. “Come on Britney.” Jackie tried to walk forward with her sister but was held back as she was planted on the ground in fear. “Brit? It’ll be fine. That was just Alyssa playing around. She’s not going to hurt us. I promise you’ll be fine.” Jackie looked at her older sister as she was paralyzed with fear. She could feel her heartbeat in her hand as she held it, Britney wasn’t acting, she was terrified. “Brit? You alright? She’s not going to hurt us, I promise.”

“I’m sorry Jackie, I-I can’t. Maybe after the ceremony.” Britney let go of her sister’s hand as she ran off the way they came, leaving Jackie and Alyssa alone as they both watched her head back to Jackie’s dressing room on the other side of the building.

“Is she good, J? I didn’t scare her too much did I?” Alyssa did feel bad about making Britney run away scared, she really just wanted to scare her a little in a playful way. It was only now that she realized how much she might’ve over done it.

“I think she’ll be fine. I’ll talk to her before everything. It’s not your fault, Alyssa.” Jackie looked up at the giant human who she was once afraid of, terrified to even be around but yet now she saw Alyssa as nothing more than a feisty cuddle bear. It was great to see Marleigh’s kindness rub off a bit on her sister. “Right now, I think I need to talk to her for a bit. See how she’s doing.” The small girl climbed on to Alyssa’s gloved hand as she got comfortable for the very short walk. “Thanks Aly. Without you, I don’t think we’d ever gotten back together. This whole thing probably could’ve never happened if it wasn’t for you and I can’t thank you enough for that.”

“You’re acting like Chelsea would’ve kept you forever. Though she does want to ask Marleigh if she can borrow you for the day because apparently you did such a great job that night.” Alyssa knocked on the door then turned her attention back to Jackie who was blushing and trying her hardest to hide her face.

“She said if I did a good enough job, she’d take me to see her again. That’s when you showed up. I mean, maybe if Marleigh’s ok with it. I’m hers after all.” Jackie smiled a bit as she heard the door swing open, revealing Marleigh in her stunning white dress that just made Jackie squeal with excitement. “Mar!”

“Hey, love-bug. Didn’t expect to see you for a couple more hours.” Marleigh instantly welcomed her fiancé into her hands as just wanted to plant kisses on her tiny body as she just held Jackie in her hands. The only thing that stopped her was that dress that was extremely expensive to make for the small girl. It was almost an exact copy of Marleigh’s dress with some noticeable differences between the two. “Alyssa, always bringing us together. Thank you.” Marleigh smiled as she gave her sister a smile as she sealed the door behind her, looking down at the girl she was set to marry. “You know what they say, Jackie. We shouldn’t be seeing each other until we’re walking down the aisle. It’s bad luck.”

“I know but I just couldn’t help myself. Plus I wanted you to get to know my sister. But she…” Jackie was set down on the makeup table, still trailing on with the conversation. “She got nervous. I’m lucky they even showed up, I guess I shouldn’t expect them to be on board right out of the gate.” Marleigh put her head down on the space nearby as she looked at her darling micro with fascination.

“Considering all the things I did, I’m shocked they came too but don’t let that distract you from today. It’s our special day, Jackie.” Marleigh reached over and started massaging Jackie’s back as she calmed down a bit. “While you’re here, did you want to get some time in before it starts?” Marleigh winked, pulling her high heel shoe off her nylon clad foot from underneath the table and brought it up to the table with a confident smile as she watched her tiny fiancé fight the urges that compelled her. “Really Jackie? You haven’t even smelled it yet.” Marleigh teased Jackie as she brought the white heel closer to her.

“Mar, not on our wedding day. You know I can’t, not with all this makeup. Britney and Joanna have been up since five to get right.” Jackie’s urge to go absolutely wild with Marleigh’s heel grew with every passing second. The longer she stared at the massive shoe that was in front of her, the more she just wanted to dive inside and lick every area that Marleigh’s feet had touched. But she tried her best to remain under control, something that was getting increasingly harder as time went on. “Can’t we do this after we’re married? Please?”

“Fine. Spoiling all my fun, won’t even give it one kiss.” Although Jackie was a master at puppy dog eyes and getting what she wanted, Marleigh was also starting to get better at it too. It helped with situations like this, especially when her feet were involved.

“Fine, just one kiss. Then after we can go wild with the things we want to do.” Marleigh brought the heel closer to her tiny lover and set the toe of the shoe in front of her. Jackie puckered up as she kissed the shoe, doing her best not to smear her kiss too much. Pulling off the shoe, Jackie left behind a distinct red lipstick on the otherwise crystal clear white surface. “You’re going to wipe it off, right? Can’t have that in the wedding photos. Right?”

“Mhmm, I was thinking of keeping it as a little reminder of who I’m marrying. Plus if anyone asks, I can tell them it was your cute little lips.” Marleigh watched as Jackie pouted jokingly as she brought her head close to her fiancé and soon to be wife. “Jackie, you are the most special person in my life. Before we get married, I want you to know something. I really didn’t think we were going to work out. When we first started dating, I mean. I had my mom in the back of my head telling me that this wasn’t going to work, that it was just a fling. But now look at us. I know it’s been difficult with me being big and you being so small, but I have never been more happy than when I’m with you.” Jackie’s heart melted with every word Marleigh was saying, taking it all in as she thought of something to say to her. But she was drawing a blank. She had her vows but they both wanted to keep them a secret for when they actually said them to each other.


“I really hope that wasn’t your vows you just said. I’m still impressed.” Jackie took a seat on the table as she just stared at the massive beauty she had scored. “I am the luckiest little micro to ever walk this massive Earth. And the happiest.”

Marleigh opened her lips to speak but noticed the time on the clock, with less than an hour till the ceremony started, they both had things to do to get ready. “I’d love to chat all day but you still have things you need to do and so do I.” Marleigh picked up Jackie’s small and delicate body as she carried her over to the door. “I can’t wait to have you all by myself tonight. I might make you ride my tongue naked tonight.” Marleigh whispered into Jackie’s ear which caused the small girl to get blush red as she looked up at her. She opened the door slightly to let the small girl out of the room and onto the platform. “I’ll see you in a bit, I love you.”

“I love you more!” Jackie watched as the door slowly sealed shut as she headed back over to her dressing room on the other side of the building, holding her chest as she did so. She was filled with as much joy and happiness as her tiny heart could handle as she practically skipped back to the dressing room, though she didn’t manage to get far as a massive, cinnamon colored hand blocked her path. The hand had easily broken through the very cheaply made barriers preventing such a thing from happening. Jackie had gone from on top of the world to being absolutely terrified in what seemed like a flash. The small girl had fallen to the ground as she stared up at the human who had done this. It wasn’t anyone she knew but something about this massive woman just screamed out one word.

Death.

“Don’t be scared yet, little insect. The fun is just beginning.” The woman soon wrapped her fingers around the tiny, screaming bride as she headed away from the scene with almost no one noticing. A smile crept to her face as she stuffed Jackie in her purse, sealing it behind her with a metal zipper. No way out, Jackie was trapped inside this strange and mysterious woman’s purse. She had no way of calling for help as she had left her phone sitting on her makeup table. She couldn’t even scream out for help as this purse was the perfect micro prison, almost as if it was designed for this very purpose.

“Meet me in the room, I got that little bitch. She’s all your baby girl.”
Chapter End Notes:
Who took Jackie and for what purpose? I guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter. This story is on a schedule, albeit, manual so the next chapter will go live next Friday (11/11) around the same time as this went live. Hope to see you then!