- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the one project I've been planning out since last year and hopefully it is worth the wait! If you didn't know or realize, Taking the 'Bus' with everyone's favorite mixed size couple of Jackie and Marleigh actually takes place in the same world (the Microverse) as some of the other stories I've done. The main one we're going to focus on with this story is Double Trouble. The sweet, sensual feelings of TTB mixed with the rough and erotic beats of Double Trouble sounds better than the combo of PB and J!

After much time together, Jackie and Marleigh are finally getting married! Everyone is invited and welcome to join in on the festivities...all except one girl who just might ruin everything the couple has ever done.
“This is a beautiful night, isn’t it?” Marleigh inhaled deeply and exhaled quietly, trying to keep her nerves in check while she held the small black box in her hand while she looked at the tiny girl sitting close to her on the table. On the very top of the city, overlooking everything as the top slowly spun around giving each diner a great view of the city. Marleigh looked down at the black box, opened it slightly to see the glistening ring band she kept inside. After almost three years of dating, it felt right that she finally popped the question to the tiny Jackie that she was so in love with. Disguised as another date night, the small girl had no idea. Though she did worry it might’ve been obvious given the extravagant service and her booking the most exclusive and expensive room that gave them pretty much the most privacy the couple could ask for.

“Yeah, amazing sunset too. All the way up here. Even getting the best seat in the restaurant to only us? You think that was a little much for a little dinner date, Mar?” Jackie’s tiny voice was like music to Marleigh’s ears while she dazed off into the sunset, her silver sparkling dress shining bright as the sun's rays reflected off the tiny mirror like tiny shards of glass. Easily Marleigh’s favorite and she insisted on the small girl wearing it tonight for that exact reason. “Hey, are we doing anything else after this or are we just gonna head home?”

“What, you got a hot date waiting for you?” Marleigh leaned in, poking Jackie’s side which resulted in a giggle from her. “I mean, we can do whatever you want tonight.” Marleigh held the ring box tight in her hand while making idle conversation, attempting to find the right time to ask her. She’d always imagined Jackie asking her, considering it was her who asked her out the first time but after Marleigh knew she was getting nervous, she decided to do it. And it was nerve racking even for the normally confident redhead. Finding the right time, doing it at the right place, making sure there weren't any distractions away from her grand question. She could only imagine how much of a difficult time the tiny girl would have doing this considering just how stressed she was.

“You think after this, we could stop by that ice cream shop down the highway? I’m really craving that Mexican Vanilla right about now.” Jackie leaned back in her chair, rubbing her stomach from the meal they’d just had. She was used to being spoiled by her but not like this. Yes this was just a ‘normal date night’ for them but things felt off, in a good way. The way Marleigh looked down at her hand every few minutes during dinner surprised her considering the fact they had the unspoken rule of whoever looked at their phone first had to pay. “Mar, is everything alright with you? You’ve been pretty…nervous since dinner came. Is there something I should know?” Jackie giggled to herself while she watched Marleigh squirm in her seat.

“No, I mean maybe. I was going to maybe save this when the right moment came up but J, can I ask you something important?”

“Marleigh, you can ask me whatever, you know that. What’d you want to ask?” Jackie leaned in forward casually twirling her hair as she looked at the redhead she managed to snag. It didn’t take much from Jackie to get Marleigh blushing and this was one of things she loved about her. From her goofy and overall playful demeanor to the way she stuck with Marleigh no matter what, it made things easier when things might’ve been at their worst.

“Jackie, I need to know one thing and you can say no if you want to but if you do I might actually cry…” Marleigh left her seat and bent down on one knee, bringing out the black box she had in her hand for so long out, popping it open and taking the ring band out for Jackie to see. “Jacqueline Sierra Connors, I am so madly in love with you. I don’t see myself going anywhere without you by my side. You make my heart burst with joy every morning I see you and I can’t imagine without you there at my side…” Marleigh sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve, trying to keep her tears of joy inside. “Jackie, will you do me the honor of marrying me?” Marleigh smiled, holding out the ring band in one hand. The ring band was ceremonial for most micros that were marrying, their fingers were too small for traditional rings so a simple solution was made. The micros rings would act more like belts than anything, something that would be close to the receiver and the one they were about to marry.

Jackie was in shock as she looked at the wedding band, the shining silver was perfect in the sunset. She covered her mouth as tears of joy began to slide down her face, causing black streaks from her now ruined mascara to follow along the tears. Never did she think she’d even get asked to be married yet here Marleigh was, someone who was hundreds of times bigger than her proposing to the tiny girl. Emotions flared and shook while she walked to the edge of the table, getting a great look at the wedding band. “Mar…you’re serious? You want to marry me? This isn’t some cruel joke, is it?” Jackie slowly managed to get words out through the tears.

“Of course I’m serious J. You’re my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t want to be just girlfriends anymore, I want to be something more. Now, would you do me the honor of taking the first steps to being Ms. Sanders together?”

“Yes! Yes, a million times yes!” Jackie bursted out through the tears, her smile almost too much to bear. She ran up to the ring band to look at it. Solid silver with her birthstone dotted all over, the brilliant red rubies shining and reflecting the sunlight everywhere it touched. “I don’t even know what to say anymore, Mar. I’m speechless. Can I try it on?” Marleigh nodded, bringing it above Jackie’s body and slowly bringing it down to fit on her waist where it stopped right before it could fall off. “Wow, it fits like a glove. How’d you know what size I was?”

“Just gonna say you’re a pretty deep sleeper. I really thought I was going to wake you up but I’m glad I didn’t, it would've been pretty awkward trying to explain it.” Jackie, through the tears still falling down her face, looked up at the giant human with some slight confusion but still smiled anyway. “Are you still in the mood for ice cream? Now that you brought it up, I could go for some too. Anything my little girl wants, that’s what she gets.” Jackie ran up to Marleigh’s finger, embracing it with her full body, holding it tighter than she’d ever done before. The small girl still couldn't believe this was happening to her, something so joyous and heartfelt seemed like it was only possible in her wildest fantasies but yet, here she was on her road to marry the love of her life. She couldn’t wait for the wedding, it was going to be the best time of her life and she wanted to savor each and every moment possible.
Chapter End Notes:
That's the short prologue of it, more to come soon!