[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: It's their special day, Jackie and Marleigh's wedding day! After years of dating and going steady, the two have decided to tie the knot once and for all! But, there's an individual who would rather see the couple separated than together.
Rated: R
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Couples, Mouth Play, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: This Micro World
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 21066 Read: 12329
Published: November 04 2022 Updated: August 02 2023

1. Prologue by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1310 words)
This is the one project I've been planning out since last year and hopefully it is worth the wait! If you didn't know or realize, Taking the 'Bus' with everyone's favorite mixed size couple of Jackie and Marleigh actually takes place in the same world (the Microverse) as some of the other stories I've done. The main one we're going to focus on with this story is Double Trouble. The sweet, sensual feelings of TTB mixed with the rough and erotic beats of Double Trouble sounds better than the combo of PB and J!

After much time together, Jackie and Marleigh are finally getting married! Everyone is invited and welcome to join in on the festivities...all except one girl who just might ruin everything the couple has ever done.

2. A Day to Remember by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3069 words)
It’s the happiest day of their lives and things are looking like nothing can go wrong. Both Jackie and Marleigh’s family are here, their best friends and more guests are here to see the ceremony of the Golden Couple but there’s a sinister player biding their time to strike.

3. Missing Bride! by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2399 words)
Who took Jackie? And for what purpose? How will Marleigh react thinking Jackie left her alone at the altar? All those questions and more are answered here!

4. Old Rivals by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (4944 words)
With Jackie in the clutches of Kali and Candis, she is forced to watch her fellow micros be picked off one by one to further add to her torment.

5. Family Ties by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3317 words)
You could call this chapter the ‘calm before the storm’ with more of a focus on what’s going on with the other side of the wedding with the grieving bride and the friends of the brides hatching the plan to get Jackie back to the wedding before time runs out!

6. Execution Day by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (6027 words)
Long time, no updates on this story! So so so sorry about that, I had a little bit of a slump on wanting to upload this story and size stuff in general around the time this story was supposed to be finished. Long story short, this is how the Super Fan story came about and I've been neglecting Jackie and Marleigh's story for far too long. Don't worry, if you think this is the last of their story, I do have a few ideas planned for them, be it after or before this story and maybe even some alternate looks at some aspects of everyone's favorite mixed size couple.