- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Long time, no updates on this story! So so so sorry about that, I had a little bit of a slump on wanting to upload this story and size stuff in general around the time this story was supposed to be finished. Long story short, this is how the Super Fan story came about and I've been neglecting Jackie and Marleigh's story for far too long. Don't worry, if you think this is the last of their story, I do have a few ideas planned for them, be it after or before this story and maybe even some alternate looks at some aspects of everyone's favorite mixed size couple.
Chapter Five- Pleasure & Persecution

With Jackie trapped in a jar forced to watch her fellow captives the games that her wardens put them through, Kali and Candis attempt to clean up their mess before Jackie’s friends find her .The body count for the two humans begins to rack up in the thrilling chapter! Also, I couldn’t have done this chapter specifically without the help of my friend and longtime reader/fan of the characters in this series, Vegetaboy who has helped in more ways than I could thank him for.

(Contains: foot, foot/shoe crush, vore (Hard and soft), entrapment, anal insertion)

Candis and Kali quickly gathered up the micros still on the bed, careful not to kill them prematurely. Yes they were going to die but only when the two wanted them to. Grabbing about the dozen or so micros who were panicked as the massive humans grabbed them one by one just cup their tiny bodies in their hands. Both of them heard and ignored their screams of agony or pain but one scream they didn’t tune out was the girl pounding on the glass jar she was trapped in. Kali turned to face the small bride with a wicked grin on her otherwise cute and innocent face. She watched Jackie back up as far as she could until she hit the other side of the jar. “If you could see the look on your face right now, you’d laugh too. What are you so scared about anyway? Don’t you live with two humans anyway?”

“Don’t be so hard on her babe, it’s not her fault those bitches didn’t treat her like a micro is supposed to be. Preppy bitch of hers probably lets her have her own seat at the table.” Candis’ voice echoed through the jar Jackie was trapped in, its power resonating through the glass prison. Shielding her ears from the power of a mere voice, Jackie noticed something going on with, of all people, Kali. Every single time Candis besmirched Marleigh’s name, Kali’s left eye would twitch slightly just enough to be noticed by the small girl but not so with Candis who was oblivious to this as she continued to berate Jackie by mocking her soon to be wife. “The whore probably spoils her rotten, don’t worry, we’ll show you exactly why micros were put on this Earth.” Jackie’s vision soon switched from watching Kali’s expression to seeing what her other warden had in store for her and in her hand was a micro man, Trent, hanging upside down in between her fingers. Jackie’s torture was watching the two girls have their fun with the micros they still had at their disposal and they weren’t going to go easy on them.

“This is what micros were made for.” Jackie watched in fear as Candis opened her jaws up, the slimy surface of her tongue on full display for all the micros left in her other hand. With a demon-like smile, the cruel girl dropped the screaming micro into her jaws, sealing him inside. Leaving his still kicking legs sticking out, Candis enjoyed watching the tiny bride wince and react to this. Bending over, she opened her mouth once more to let the man see the outside world one last time but to also give Jackie another reminder about what they planned for her. Pounding on the inescapable glass, the bride did her best to break free, much to their amusement. Trent tried to reach out to be saved but it was too late. Covered in saliva and food particles, he tried to crawl off of the human captors tongue but was quickly met with disappointment when she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and was sent deep into the ever hungry body of Candis with the only sign he was ever there being a loud and audible gulp that resonated deep in the minds of all who were forced to watch this despicable act. “That really hits the spot. But I don’t think we should fill up on these…things.”

“Agreed.” Kali turned her attention away from the bride in a jar to the other micros they had under their control and thought of devious ways of getting rid of them that not only made it fun for the two psychopaths. Kali suddenly thought of an idea, one that would really get the blood pumping, including the ones in her hands. Walking over to the vast empty entrance to the hotel room, Kali’s plan was simple and one she knew would result in some blood being drawn. Kali stood tall as she blocked the door with her body and facing the rest of the room with walls on either side of her, there was no escape as long as she kept an eye out for them.

Kali bent down to deposit the screaming micros onto the cold and unfeeling tiled floor right next to her black converse style shoes. She watched them try to get up, it was obvious that they were all injured in one form or another but that was unimportant to her. Raising her foot and slamming it to the ground violently, this swiftly got the micros attention as they all looked up at Kali’s piercing blue eyes. Instantly, the fear to run began to mount with the tiny people. “Listen up shrimps. Here’s how this is going to go: You all run to the edge of the tile and I will be watching you all. Any questions?” Kali rhetorically asked as she looked down at the confused micros down at her feet. Annoyed by the possibility that her command wasn’t understood, Kali raised her foot swiftly in the air, sending it down onto one unfortunate micro woman who was crushed instantly. This clearly sent the message she wanted from them as they all ran away from the shoes that just ended one of them without a moment's notice. “That’s what I’m talking about. Get moving!”

Down on the floor, there was absolute chaos as the group of formally six micros, now reduced to five ran for their lives. Leading the small pack was Hector who ran as fast as he possibly could the moment he saw Marissa disappear in an instant when Kali brought her shoe down on her. Warm blood from that poor girl rained everywhere and onto everyone with some getting more than others. Hector lucked out only getting a splash of the red body fluid onto his face while another micro who was closer, Valeria, was almost soaked in it.

The group ran as fast as they could, hearing the powerful giggles of Kali as she took the time to take off her shoes carefully, now being barefoot. The stench of her feet filled the air, knocking one of the fleeing micros down due to the stench being too powerful for his tiny lungs. Collapsed and far away from the ‘finish line’, Brian did his best to fight through it but it was a hopeless endeavor when it came to Kali enjoying her time toying with them right before she ended their pitiful existence.

“Please don’t do this! I have a family! A wife, a son!” Brian did his best to call out to the unfeeling giant that held his fate in her hands…or feet in this case. Brian looked up and saw the very same shoe that had ended Marissa’s life but this time, it wasn’t on Kali’s feet, instead being held by a single finger over his pathetic body. No amount of pleas, guilt trips or anything else could save their lives at this point. They were merely pawns or toys for the two girls. “Don-” Brian tried to get out right as Kali released one of her shoes, dropping the relatively multiple ton shoe directly on top of the micro.

“Two down. I wonder who’s going to be the winner?” Kali called down to the tiny racers as she took slow and methodical steps in an effort to knock down more of them to make for easy pickings. Her powerful and behemoth like steps acted like mini yet impactful earthquakes while the runner sprinted off to the end of the rope. The sweat of the bottoms of her feet causing each of her mighty steps to stick to the tile followed up by a squelching sound that haunted the fleeing micros just as much as the steps themselves. Two of them, Bob and Helen, were exhausted from the weeks of torture the two maniacs had inflicted upon them. Some they starved, others they overfed and with these two roommates, they were the former. Starved of food, with them only getting fed scraps of scraps meaning whatever the overfed micro experiments didn’t eat, was given to them. Sprinting was out of the question for them, especially not for such distances such as this. Helen fell over first and was soon followed up by Bob. Kali briefly stopped the chase as she looked down at the couple, they crawled to each other when they knew it was the end of everything they ever knew. For a brief second, Kali’s heart was thawed out from its cold and haunted state as she watched the micros embrace one last time. She thought back to her time with….with…

“Kali? What are you doing? Crush the bitch!” Candis’ cold and malice filled words brought Kali to the current situation. With a rage filled look, Kali brought her foot up high and brought it down to the ground, crushing the embracing couple. They never stood a chance under the weight of it all as she smeared their bloodied remains into the cold, white tile. Looking back up to the front of it, Kali saw Candis standing guard on the other side while she watched the final two micros that Kali had run as fast as they possibly could.

Valeria and Hector were the final two and things weren’t looking good for either of them with Kali behind them and Candis in front. They both knew what might happen should one of them fall down like the others and neither wanted to be the next stain under Kali’s feet so whoever was the first one to strike the other, would win. Mere moments away from the finish line, Valeria acted fast and abruptly when she stuck out one leg directly in Hector’s path, sending him down to the ground. Running right past the injured man, Valeria took solace knowing she’d won the race. However, what the runners didn’t know was that there were no winners and if there were, it went to the ones who were crushed during it all. Valeira watched from the floor while the two giants discussed the ‘winner’ of Kali’s impromptu race and the respective loser. Normally not a selfish person but when push came to shove, she was ruthless. Huffing and puffing as she watched Kali’s barefoot mercilessly end Hector’s life like he was nothing but a misplaced grape on the floor.

Then, both sets of eyes darted to the supposed ‘winner’, Valeria which was never a good sign. “Looks like your game garnered a winner, Kally-wally. What do you think we should do with her?” Candis bent over, snatched her off the cold ground with no effort. Watching the wiggling and screaming girl trapped in her fingers brought a great amount of joy to both girls but not nearly as much as the idea Candis had for the winner of Kali’s little game. “Gimme your shoe, I have just the place this girl should go. After all, she is the champion of the race.” Kali instantly knew what she had in mind. Heading back to the front door, beyond the mangled corpses of the micros who lost the race, Kali picked up the same shoe she dropped onto one very unfortunate micro. Examining it, she saw blood and viscera that barely resembled a person on the very front of the shoe. Heading back over to Candis, she saw she not only had the still wiggling micro in one hand but in the other was black tape from her bag sitting on the counter. Her mind instantly knew what was going on in Candis’ mind and she was dying to do it too.

“I like the way you think girly.” Kali set her nasty and filthy converse down on the kitchen counter with Candis following close behind with her next victim. The hispanic girl brought the wiggling Valeria closer to the stinking shoe which only further added panic to the screaming girl who was begging for a new prize which wasn’t coming anytime soon. Kali just looked down at the struggling tiny as Candis dropped her into the shoe and while keeping her face down to the dirty insole with a single finger. With her other hand, she unfurled some of the black tape which proved to be effective before and slapped it down on to Valeria much to the tiny woman’s attempts at breaking free. Trapped in an uncomfortable position with her right arm bent back and her left arm stretched out forward and her legs crossed, trapped under the immovable tape, it was needless to say she was entirely screwed.

“Pretty simple but great way to treat a micro. Isn’t that right Jackie?” Kali called from across the room to the tiny bride, huddled in her dress while she tried to cope with the situation she found herself in. Grabbing the shoe along with the tiny woman trapped on the sole of it, Kali aggressively marched towards Jackie’s prison with it in hand.

The little bitch doesn’t just get to defy or ignore Kali’s orders when speaking to her, even if she can't hear her response. It was the principal of it all. “Hey! Uppity bitch girl, did you hear me? Aww, too sad to respond? Hear, look what I did to one of your friends. Maybe it’s someone you know.” Kali barely saw Jackie look up from her depressed state so she resorted to more…aggressive measures. Shaking the jar several times, Kali took great pleasure in causing panic to the bride in a jar. The sheer panic on her face when she finally bothered to address the warden that was set on making her life hell. Jackie watched as Kali’s lips made their way to the top of the jar, whispering into it. “That’s more like it. Fucking bitch, how the love of my life wants to marry you is beyond me.”

“Come on Kali, we still have micros to toy with. Don’t get distracted by that one single bitch. We’ll get to her after we handle the rest of them.” Candis readjusted Kali back on track to what they came here to do, begrudgingly Kali pulled back from Jackie’s jar to follow Candis who walked over to the fridge for a special surprise. Nearing dinner time for the couple, the two needed some extra food in their systems that wasn’t single calorie snacks that had little to no real value to their diets. Which was why Candis brought salads for the two to share for their dinner along with a clear reusable water bottle that was lacking the precious liquid. Reaching into the white mini fridge of the hotel, Candis pulled out two fresh Caesar salads and headed over to the table where, conveniently, the remaining micros that weren’t Jackie were being held in a small plastic tub the size of a phone. There were no less than seven micros left until their sole attention was brought back to the reason for all this violence and death. One of which was the doppelganger of Jackie, Gwen who was just as scared as the rest of her fellow micros. Being trapped with them for months on end had eroded what little sanity she had left but there was still enough for the small girl to know she still needed to escape.

“Let’s take a break from all this and just…enjoy some nice, fresh salads. Hmm?” Candis set the two small salads down on the coffee table and bent down to reach for the container of panicked micros, plucking a micro that never seemed to meet her end, Gwen and set her aside in one of her shoes. They had other plans for that one but the others were more than fair game. Dumping them onto her salad, Candis noticed one rather stubborn micro that held on tight to a small hole at the bottom of the plastic container. He was holding on for dear life and was dangling in the air as he tried his best to hold on and not be dumped in her salad. “Looks like we got a defiant one. And lucky for you, I have a better idea in mind.” Plucking the small micro named Brian, Candis held him in between two fingers as she brought the empty water bottle up, untwisted the cap off and then proceeded to dump the screaming man in the clear and empty bottle. Not a single drop of water was in the bottle but that wasn’t going to last much longer. Looking at the bottle with her haunting brown eyes, a mischievous idea began to take shape in her ever twisted mind. Standing up and temporarily leaving Kali alone at the coffee table while she ate her salad, Candis walked over to the kitchen sink, past the squished and mangled bodies of Kali’s victims.

Dropping the clear bottle into the sink, she turned on the faucet, allowing relatively thousands upon thousands of gallons of water to begin flooding into the bottle. With Brian panicking as the floods began to rise rather quickly, Candis turned off the water briefly to look at how far it came up so far and the small man was bouncing up and down trying to stay afloat. “I hope you can hold your breath little guy. Things are about to get so much worse for you.” Turning on the faucet once more, water started pouring in at an even faster rate than before. Candis watched the man struggle to stay above the wild and twisting waves as more water began to flood into the bottle until it was nearing the top when she added the cap to it. When the cap was applied, Brian only had a small amount of air left and even that was rapidly decreasing as he was exhausted and ill equipped to handle the torrent of water Candis had put him through.

His body was barely able to keep him afloat for much longer until Candis ceased the water flow, allowing him much needed breathing room but that was not meant to last. With the cap on, the cruel girl soon began to shake the bottle up and down in a drastic manner, causing Brian to be swung around erratically, sinking under the water multiple times, his tiny lungs filling with water until her finally blacked out, causing his body to float to the top of the water. “Perfect, just what I was wanting.” Twisting the top back off, Candis brought the bottle up to her lips to begin chugging the water along with the unconscious body of Brian who slipped right down her throat along with the water. The next thing he knew when he woke up, if he did, would be a burning sensation upon being dumped into her stomach. Luckily, he wasn’t about to be alone inside of her gluttonous belly. After all, she still had a salad with extra toppings to devour and enjoy. Walking back over to the coffee table, she could see Kali was already digging into her salad, not bothering to wait for Candis to come back. “Really, Kali? You couldn’t bother to wait a few minutes for me?”

“I didn’t want mine to get warm. Besides, I thought we were on a tight schedule? To get rid of her.” Kali pointed in Jackie’s direction in the jar, still sitting on the nightstand. “You think maybe we can hurry up just a little bit? That’s why I got rid of mine so fast.”

“Kali, you still have so much to learn.” Candis took her seat at the table, quickly grabbing a fork to stab the salad, catching a micro right in the abdomen with one of the points, the faint gurgling being heard all through the hotel room until Candis brought the skewered micro with the greenery up to her mouth, chewing it indiscriminately until the greens along with the micro were nothing but much. Sticking out her tongue, she showed Kali said mush, allowing her to see the cruel tactics her mother had taught both her and her sister.

“You can still have some fun with them even when you’re in a rush. Relax, that bitch of hers is never going to find us. Take a breath and enjoy the meal. After this, then we can deal with your target.” Candis looked down at the salad she had in front of her, licking her lips and not even bothering to pay attention to Kali who yet again had that twitch that popped up when Marleigh’s name was besmirched. Candis might not have caught it but the micro far away from the table sure did. Jackie. She hadn’t yet figured out a way for this to be used for her escape just yet but it was in the works. With what little time she had left to think, she needed an escape plan.

Meanwhile, down in the forest like salad bowl, the remaining micros all did their best to avoid getting caught by the massive metal fork who had taken Gretchen without a single ounce of remorse. Fighting through the blend of massive chunks of lettuce, dressing and croutons, the micros left tried to run but were easily caught by the fork that was hunting them down. Micky was the next on the chopping block who was taken up via a massive chunk of lettuce and swiftly chopped up into bits inside of Candis’ mouth. Slowly but surely, they all knew they were only prolonging the inevitable. They’d seen Candis’ eating habit when it came to her adding them as toppings. The rare times she did leave any survivors from her feast was usually down to them being the one who got it worse. There was no possible escape from the monster that was Candis and this further added to that reputation. One by one, piece by piece, chunk by chunk, the salad bowl was quickly reduced to mere crumbs until there were only two micros left. Elliot and Skylar. No other options but to head to a corner and cower, Candis took note of this thinking of what to do with the last two since they, somehow, had managed to survive the grueling test of strength and endurance. With a smirk, Candis set the fork down on the table, and plucked them out of the bowl holding each of them in between her pointer fingers and her thumbs.

“Kali, be a dear and figure out a dilemma for me. Which one do you think looks the most tasty, the most juicy. Point at them and we’ll figure out what to do with the other one.” Holding the two micros in the air, one in each hand, Candis waited patiently for a response from Kali who carefully looked at the two of them. Licking her lips when she arrived her gaze over at Elliot who was being suspended in between Candis’ left hand. Pointing at the micro man, Kali watched her lover swiftly bring the man into her jaws, sealing him inside her hot and humid mouth before releasing the man away from the grips of her fingers. From there, not much fighting on Elliot’s end occurred when he was finally sent down to the rotting pit that was her stomach. He accepted his fate, no matter how horrible it may have been. He was finally free from the torture of these cruel humans. The sweet embrace of death was waiting for him when he finally reached her stomach which only resulted in a small burp on Candis’ end.

“Oh he was super sweet. And this wonderful little bitch, I have an idea for this second to last micro before we get to the main prize.” Candis basically threw Skylar back down to the table, bruising her tremendously as she tumbled onto the hard wood table. This was not the end of her punishment just yet. As Skylar was recovering from her drop, she witnessed Candis taking off her black leggings and watched as she was left with nothing more but her black panities which left little to the imagination of the dazed Skylar.

Shaken and frightened by what Candis had planned, she attempted to flee but quickly found out her right leg had been fractured when she was dumped on the table meaning instead of running or sprinting away, she merely limped. Kali tried to grab her and stop the micro from running away but was stopped by Candis who found the sight quite amusing. This micro was dead whether she followed her exact words or tried to flee away. Nothing would save her from the fate Candis wanted from her. Death by something she’d only done once before and that was with Kali. Smiling, Candis took a seat right by the fleeing Skylar and plucked her right off the table. “A runner, even when your leg is all fucked up. Gotta admit, I love that in a toy. I love it when they fight, fight and fight until their little hearts give out. The place you’re going, my one hope is that you last long and don’t mind the smell.” Snatching the fleeing Skylar off the table, Candis raised her lower half in the air while using her free hand that wasn’t holding a micro to spread at least half of her desired area. Her ass cheeks. The tiny blonde screamed bloody murder, squirming around as she tried to break free once more to maybe end up on the floor but Candis held her grip as tight as can be, bringing her closer to her exposed rectum which pulsated and moved in strange ways as it anticipated the new unwilling arrival into Candis’ underside. Skylar screamed out once more; she was dropped directly in front of the orifice and was set to run away from her set punishment but the humans above her had other plans. Kali seeing this micro attempt to escape, brought her finger deep into the rectum along with the unwilling Skylar who was not dead yet but would certainly wish she was, which was maybe the second worst punishment/death the two had possibly conceived.

“That really hits the spot! We should really do that more often. You know, after we get rid of that whore’s pet.” Candis stood back up to begin throwing on her thong and pants as she did so, not even bothering to take notice of Kali’s face which had the same eye twitch begin to occur. “One more right and then we get to the last one, right? The look alike.” Both Candis and Kali soon turned their attention over to the second to last micro they had left which was Gwen who was cowering in Candis’ shoes which were basically her home from the entire time she’s been trapped here with these two monsters. The two girls towered over the shoe on the floor with their hands on their hips, confidently watching the frightened Gwen as she was huddled against the heel of the nasty shoe. “Do you want to do the honors? I think I’ve had my fill of these fucks for today.” Candis patted her stomach proudly while Kali bent over to pluck Gwen out from the nasty red shoe and over to the jar where her real target was. Holding onto Gwen upside down by her leg, Kali playfully walked over to the nightstand and began to tap on the glass to awaken Jackie from her trance.

“Wake up little bitch. It’s almost over, just one more micro to go before it’s your turn. Isn’t it exciting?” Kali bent over to watch Jackie practically piss herself scared while she held her one and only friend by her ankle. Jackie ran up to the edge of the glass to begin pounding on it to escape and help Gwen but her feeble punches were no match for the mighty and almost invincible glass jar. Kali simply smiled as she looked at her rivals' miniscule attempts to escape. “Aww come on Jackie, don’t you want to save your fellow micro? Or are you just going to let her die like you did the rest?” Kali’s teases were met by Jackie furiously using her shoulder to attempt to crack the jar but, with her height and mass, it was downright impossible which just resulted in more laughs from Kali. “I guess you really don’t want her to live. Geez Jackie, here I was thinking you cared about your fellow micros. And you call me heartless?”

“Kali! Don’t do this! Let her go, it’s me you want!” Jackie got on her hands and knees as she pleaded to an uncaring and unmoved Kali. “Just let her go, please. Do whatever you want with me, just let her go, please.”

“I like the idea that you’d sacrifice yourself for this one, how noble.” Kali brought Gwen to Jackie’s level right next to the glass as she flailed around in the air, helplessly. “But where’s the fun in that? Why just get rid of one of you when I can rid the entire world of micros who look like you?”

“Jackie, save yourself. That's all you can do!” Gwen called out as the blood was rushing to her head until suddenly, the air around her began to grow stale, damp and humid. Swinging around, Gwen could only scream for a brief moment as Kali’s lips wrapped around her, silencing her as her whole inch tall body was brought deep into the monster of a mouth. Jackie could only watch in abject terror as she saw Kali’s tongue wrestle with Gwen’s body with the outlines of the struggle going on in her jaws from the silhouettes on her cheeks.

“Aw, does the little Jackie want to see her friend one last time?” Kneeling close to the glass jar, Kali’s warm breath fogged up the glass which blurred Jackie’s vision until she got the life scared out of her with Kali planting her hot tongue on the glass with Gwen on full display for the small bride to see. Planting her small body on the glass for the small girl to see, Jackie’s heart sank to the ground while she walked up to the wall of the glass to put one hand on the glass and the other on a chest while shedding many tears for the micro she knew not even a few hours. A sign of respect for the dead in micro culture, Jackie could only watch as Kali brought Gwen back into her jaws, the last thing she could see that was Gwen was the bump that traveled down Kali’s throat. Rubbing her neck, Kali let out a sigh while looking at Candis who stepped forward to her, holding on to her shoulders from behind while both sets of eyes looked at the broken Jackie who was kneeling down on the glass bottom in complete despair. Their time to strike was now and they weren’t going to let Jackie’s emotion go to waste. “I could go for another one but I don’t mind sharing her with you, baby.”

===================================================

Chelsea had tried calling Candis back but to no avail, every time she tried to call her it went straight to voicemail which just added to the knowledge that this was indeed the right suspicion. She looked over at the distraught Marleigh while figuring out a way for her to possibly nail her former friend for this and that’s when she had the idea of trying to call her sister, Jocelyn. Waiting for her to pick up away from everyone, Chelsea could only hope she picked up, otherwise this wedding was over before it even started. Pacing back and forth, panic began to form as she thought the whole family was in on this meaning her precious Sparkles was long gone but the phone was soon picked up by an unfamiliar voice.

“This is Jocelyn’s phone, this is Gillian, what'd you need?” An unfamiliar yet cheery voice was on the other end as Chelsea attempted to think of what to say to the new girl. “Hello? Can you hear me?”

“Yes! I can hear you, I’m looking to see if I can talk to Jocelyn, is she around? It’s Chelsea.”

“Umm yeah sure, here I’ll wake her up for you.” Chelsea could hear subtle movements as the other phone was set aside while still hearing some of the conversation going on near said phone. She had no idea who this Gillian girl was but had hopes that Candis hadn’t corrupted her yet and that she wasn’t in on this whole mess too. More pacing back and forth, Chelsea heard the door open up behind her, it was Alyssa who walked up to her, getting her ear as close to the phone as she could to hear the conversation. “Hey, are you still there?”

“Yes Gillian I’m still here. Is Jocelyn there, it’s really important that I talk to her.”

“Of course! Here’s the sleepy girl now!”

“Hello? Chelsea? Long time no hear from you. How’ve you been?” Jocelyn just woke up from an afternoon nap so in turn her voice was groggy to say the least. Yawning, Jocelyn stood up and headed over to the living room while Gillian waited for her on the bed. “What’s up?”

“Jocelyn, I need you to be honest with me when I ask you this, please this is basically life and death. Do you know where your sister is?”

“Yeah, she went with her psycho bitch girlfriend to some hotel downtown. Something about ‘getting revenge’ but didn’t say much. She did leave one of her room keys behind.” Jocelyn picked up the black and silver keycard with no other discernible markings other than the room number. “Room four-twenty-three, doesn’t say what hotel but there’s not that many downtown, right?”

“Is there anything else you know where your sister is or even her girlfriend?”

“Look, I don’t know anything else. They both left this morning after they talked all this before they left. Didn’t tell me or Gillian what they were planning on in the hotel room. Honestly I thought they were just trying to get away from us.” Jocelyn turned around to see Gillian waiting for her in nothing but her underwear which left her smiling while talking to Chelsea. “Good luck finding her, see ya!” Jocelyn hung up the phone as she practically jumped into Gillian’s arms as she kissed her neck several times while they headed back into her room.

“Four-twenty-seven. There has to be a dozen hotels downtown with that many floors.” Chelsea’s attitude quickly diminished as she tossed her phone down in disappointment. “How do you want to do this? I don’t know how long she has left with Candis.”

“Carissa, other girl! We have a plan!”
Chapter End Notes:
I hope to have the next few chapters up soon, I'm taking a bit of a break from Super Fan to finish up my original plans I had earlier in the year. Hope to see you all soon in the next update!