- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
With Jackie in the clutches of Kali and Candis, she is forced to watch her fellow micros be picked off one by one to further add to her torment.
Jackie screamed as she woke up, hearing a distinct voice all around her. The toxic smell hit her nose like a truck as she came to, feeling hands over body as she backed up, and adjusted to the light around her. Jackie saw one figure who was the same size as her, another micro. She’d hoped this was her rescue but she was wrong. As the other micro came into the light, she saw cuts, scars and bruises all over her body. She was bruised beyond measure and this just scared the tiny bride even more. “Who are you? Where are we?” Jackie shook in fear as she covered her nose, the smell burning her nostril as she used her dress as a way to cover her face, shielding herself from the toxic and noxious gasses that resided in the shoe prison she was now trapped in. Cowering in fear and stepping back as the figure came closer to her, she expected this to be the grim reaper, coming to take her away after Kali and her accomplice had killed her. But no such reaper came for the small bride. Though still scared and nerves high, a micro hand came into the light, calming her down while the bride was still on high alert.

“You don’t have to be afraid, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m your friend.” The mystery micro woman put her hand on Jackie’s shoulder, the dirt from being trapped in Candis’ shoe rubbed off on the scared bride who was disgusted by this and quickly tried to rub the gross, black substance off of her once clean body. Still covering her nose from the stench that surrounded her, Jackie looked at this mystery woman with confusion as she sat down in the dirt covered insole of the shoe like nothing was wrong with the situation she found herself in. How could a micro just like Jackie act like being thrown in a shoe this gross and sweat filled. “I guess I’m here to welcome you to the rest of your life. I’m Gwen, I’ve been trapped here as long as I can remember. Must be quite the important micro if they sent you down here already. Still new, fresh from the world.” Gwen finally looked at Jackie’s attire and immediately felt heart broken for the terrified girl still in her wedding dress. She saw how she used the bottom of her cream colored dress as cover and comfort. Kneeling down close to the scared bride, Gwen could only try to console the grieving bride. “Those monsters took you on today of all days? I’m sorry.”

Jackie just broke down crying in front of Gwen as she looked at her wedding dress that was once a bright and gorgeous white but now it had all the dirt and sweat that was mixed in the fabric of the insole. “This was supposed to be our special day! But she had to ruin it. Why? What did I do to deserve this?” She pounded her head with her hands as salty tears rolled down her cheeks. Gritting her teeth, she just wanted this day to be something special but no, she was trapped in a heavily used running shoe, thrown in here like a piece of lint. Yes she’d been in Marleigh’s running shoes before to give them a nice polish and make them feel fresh but never had she been in such a prison that made it seem like it was never ending suffering. The stench that filled this shoe was almost deadly to the small girl.

“It’s what they’ve been doing to all of us for as long as I’ve been under them. I was on my way home to see my own sweetheart and then boom I woke up like you did. I saw them do horrible things to every single one of us until that Kali girl saw me. She didn’t rip me in half or just swallow me like I thought she would. No, she kept me alive for…this. Because look at me.” Jackie, through her tears, finally looked at Gwen’s face. It shocked her how much they actually looked alike. Almost as if they were cloned in a lab and separated out to explore the world. “I look like you. And that did something to upset her. She kept me alive, barely. The two know a scary amount of ways they can end us. And just as many ways to keep me barely alive.”

“How long have you been like this? When did they take you?”

“Too long. I lost track after the first month. It gets difficult to keep track of time when you’re a servant to these two.” Gwen touched Jackie’s porcelain face as she finally felt a friendly face. “It’s good to see a friendly face again. I might have an idea of what they have in store for us. And it’s not good.”

“Is there any way we can escape? You know, get back to our lives?”

“I don’t know any micro who has ever escaped their clutches before. Once they see a micro they want, there’s no stopping them. They kill anyone who even thinks of escape. There was an attempted escape some time ago and…and…they didn’t even make it past her bedroom door. In one swift stomp, dozens of lives just gone. You think you’ve seen evil but I promise, those two are so much worse than anything you’ve seen.”

-----------------------------------

“So what were you thinking of doing with this one special micro, anyway? Stomp her till she’s nothing but a black stain on the bottom of your foot? Or something worse to her? You think my methods are excessive, you should see what my mother does to these things.” Candis sat on one of the queen size beds, lounging around as she tossed an unfortunate micro up in the air over and over like he was a bouncy ball. She continued to keep throwing him up high in the air only to catch him to give a few seconds to orient himself before she did it all again. “One time, I saw her blend a couple of them into one of her pre workout smoothies. She said it helps with her workout, she doesn't like them wiggling around while she’s doing it. I mean, you know how I feel about getting rid of the little fuckers.”

Candis paused as she tossed the micro man into the air one last time but she didn’t catch him with her hands like before. Instead she slightly angled the trajectory of the man to land in the exact spot she wanted him to land: her mouth. Opening her jaws wide enough for the micro to see exactly where he was heading, she loved seeing the fear and dread the man had on his tiny face even if it was just for a split second before he landed onto her awaiting and moist mouth. Landing with a splash of saliva, the micro didn’t have much time to process what was about to happen to him before Candis sealed her lips shut, sending him down her throat with little to no effort. “Whole, nothing is better than swallowing them alive. You really want to make the bitch suffer? Like really? Swallow her.”

Kali leaned back in the chair by the window as she looked at her girlfriend with fascination. When they first met back at Run-Offs, she never saw Candis as such a ferocious hunter for the micros they interacted with on a daily basis. She always saw Candis as the sweet girl that would go out of her way to ensure no harm came to the micros they worked around, it was only after the breakup that she began to actually see Candis’ tricks for herself. It all made sense when it came to the disappearances of the regulars they used to have. “I originally wanted to stomp her to bits, make it look like an accident but I never got the chance to. You think swallowing her is better?”

“You want to get revenge on her, don’t you?” Kali nodded in the chair while she watched Candis stand up from the bed to kneel in front of her, putting one hand on her throat and the other on her stomach. “Imagine the fear she’ll have as she’s sliding down your throat. Your muscles constrict her useless body until it’s on the verge of popping and then…” Candis brought her hand down beyond Kali’s breasts until it reached her stomach. “Boom. For the next hour and a half, she’ll be in the worst pain she could possibly imagine. That skimpy dress she has on? It’ll be the first to go and then nothing but searing pain for the next few hours. All the while we’re enjoying our night, celebrating. We can even invite my sister and that idiot girlfriend of hers.”

“The redhead that’s too stupid to look down at her food every time she’s with you two? That one? What’s her name? Gabby, Giuliana, Gloria?” Kali grabbed hold of Candis' hand as she locked eyes with her. This wouldn’t have been possible at all without her knowledge on how to trap micros, and what to do with them. If she hadn’t gone to her, she would’ve done the weak thing and apologized to the couple that ruined her life. Candis only fueled her hatred for the tiny girl that she hadn’t gotten a chance to finish off until now. Kali no longer saw the micros she served as people or friends but as snacks, insoles or just playthings. The once sweet girl died the day Jackie walked into her life in the apartment she and Marleigh called home.

“Gillian? I’m shocked she hasn’t wondered why we mess with her food so much. Her shoes too. Every chance we get, we stick two unfortunate micros in her sneakers and offer to go on a run with her. The idiot still has no idea.” Candis dropped her head on Kali’s soft and supple thighs as she looked up at her. “That bitch Marleigh doesn’t know who she lost, you’re so fucking perfect.” Candis closed her eyes while she got comfortable, not noticing the twitch in Kali’s left eye twitched tremendously until she was able to get control of it once more. It was Kali’s secret that she still loved Marleigh and held her urges every time her name was besmirched in any way that wasn’t positive. Any time Candis or her younger sister made fun of Marleigh, it caused Kali’s eye to twitch but only for a split second making it hard to see. But not impossible to be noticed. Given enough time being around one another, Jocelyn had noticed this and attempted to call her out on it but was dismissed by Candis who just told her to not lie about Kali, once more saving her from being exposed. But time was ticking for the brunette as it was bound to be found out one way or another.

“Hey, you think they’re done marinating in there? Don’t want to kill the little bitch before I- I mean we get our fun in.” Kali ushered Candis to the bright red shoe and she reluctantly agreed as she headed over to the night stand where not only the shoe was but also the jar of more micros that were

“Alright, I think she’s been in there long enough. I think it’s time for the real fun to start.” Candis’ booming voice hit both girls like a truck as the shadow grabbed both of them, bringing them out of the disgusting work shoe and into the bright light of the room they were in. Gwen and Jackie were in the soft and gentle palm of the most insane woman they both had the displeasure of meeting, Candis. Gwen had seen personally what both of them were capable of and knew they weren’t ones to spare micros, especially when they had their sights set on them. “I guess I forgot about you, little bitch. Now that I see them together, I can see why you wanted to keep this one for so long, Kali. It’s like they’re twins!” Candis brought the two scared micros closer to eye level for a much more in depth look at the two. Her massive eyes examined the two of them as they both went to each other for comfort. “I do think we’ve had our fun with this one enough, haven’t we? Shouldn’t we get rid of it since we have the original?”


Kali walked over to the mirror of the hotel room and looked into it deeply, listening to what Candis was saying with great intrigue. Why should they continue to feed and keep this imposter safe if they have the real thing in the palm of their hands? Kali was completely focused on making this a memorable and enjoyable experience for the two of them while at the same time, making the tiny bride wish she skipped her own wedding day. Every night since Candis took her in after she had her life ruined, Kali had been planning this day and when she saw on the news that the couple were set to get married, she knew she had to intervene. For so long, she’d been waiting for this moment. To enact her revenge on the micro that had ruined her life. “Bring the little bitch over here. The bride, not the imposter. I want her to see something.” With a devilish smile, Kali turned around to see Candis holding Jackie by her arm high in the air. She thought about just squishing her between the floor and her foot but knew it would be too good for her. Kali wanted her to suffer and getting snuffed out quickly would be far too good for her. “Jackie, the sweet and gracious micro bride. You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to come see me again.”

“Kali, you sick and twisted bitch! Let us go! We’re not toys for you and your friend to play around with!” Jackie finally grabbed the confidence to face the girl that gave her endless amounts of nightmares. “Just let us go and we can forget about this whole thing.” However, this small display of confidence wasn’t met with the reaction like she expected. Instead, it was met with laughter as both Kali and Candis took Jackie’s threats as a joke. After hearing thousands of cries for them to release the micros they caught, having Jackie beg them to let her go was down right comedic to the duo.

“You think we haven’t heard those before? To let you go or else? Or else what, squirt? You’re going to give me indigestion?” Kali leaned in close to Jackie, showing off her teeth which were highly reflective surfaces which just showed Jackie where she might be heading if she didn’t figure out a way to get out of this nightmare. “I can swallow you so easily. It won’t even be a fight. It’s just my body doing what it does to food. Whatever I swallow is never seen again. Would you want me to do a demonstration for you?”

“Yes, yes she does.” Candis interjected, bringing Jackie closer to her lover's jaws. No matter how much the tiny and scared bride tried to escape but to no avail. “Get the nice fat and juicy one. He won’t be able to escape. Not with the stuff I’ve been feeding his fatass.” Kali looked over at the jar with the lone micro man who they’d been feeding some sweets the past few weeks and he’d gotten quite plump in doing so. Normally, he would be quite the fit guy but under threat of getting crushed, Jenson did as he was told and ate whatever sweet the girls put in his jar. All by himself, he was nothing but a terrible experiment between them. Going from a medium to a double large in less than a month of being locked in a glass tube, Jenson was ashamed of himself but to stay alive, he did as he was told.

Tipping the jar over, Kali watched as the round micro struggled to even stand up to his feet which just made the sadistic woman grin from ear to ear. She loved this part as the fat micro tried to get up to no avail. Being fed nothing but sweets and oily foods had taken a toll on his body as an experiment to see just how large a micro could get before they burst. The experiment turned from that to something much more cruel. “Get up, pig. Your time has come.” Kali picked him up by the leg while keeping an eye on the one who needed to see this more than anyone here, Jackie who was still frozen in fear from what Kali was about to do. “I want you to watch, little bride. This could be you and I want you to keep that in mind.” Kali brought the plump Micro up to her lips as she extended her tongue out to catch the man begging and pleading for his life.

“Please, don’t drop me in there! I’ll be a good servant, I promise!” Jenson begged Kali, who simply ignored his frail attempts to change her mind. Using all of his strength, he clawed deep into Kali’s fingers only to realize all his muscles had turned to jelly due to lack of use. He could no longer hold himself up any longer than a couple seconds at a time before he would fall into Kali’s deep, dark pit of despair. His fingers began to slip as he tried once more to dig into Kali’s nails only to be left with him falling down into the dark cesspool of her mouth. Jenson screamed while he was in free fall before he landed on the slimy tongue. Scrambling to escape, Jenson got up as quick as his overfed body could take him before Kali inevitably sealed her lips shut. Just before Kali dropped her tongue to fully swallow the overweight micro, she opened her humid mouth directly in front of the bride she wanted to desperately torment. Jackie could only watch in abject horror while she watched the petrified man try to climb his way out of Kali’s putrid mouth to no avail.

“See, little one? This could be you. Covered in my spit, cowering and begging for assistance. Here, why don’t you help him out? Who knows, I might let you get him out.” Kali opened her jaws wide and allowed the frightened man to try to crawl to Jackie who reached her hand out as she did try to save him. No matter how scared she was, Jackie needed to save him from her worst foe. It may not have been the smartest move as one small slip up on her end and both of them are heading down to the dark pit of Kali’s stomach. The clock was ticking and ticking fast as Jackie finally managed to grab hold of his hand right as Kali shut her lips.

“Kali, don’t do this! Please!” Jackie tried her best to hold on to the man beyond Kali’s lips as best she could, she was struggling to keep hold of him. “Just let them go, it’s me you want. Please.” Unfortunately, Jackie’s pleas fell on deaf ears as Kali sucked up the micro man with a slight slurp and then a deep and bellowing gulp, fortunately without taking Jackie along with him. Jackie pulled out her hand out of Kali’s jaws and saw it was empty handed besides it completely covered in spit and food particles too small to be noticed by Kali herself. She wanted to burst out crying but Kali and her cohort weren’t going to give her the chance to mourn the loss of a micro. Jackie fell to her knees looking at her salvia coated hand. She never saw another micro get killed like this before and looking around, it was clear, this wasn’t going to be the last time she saw it today. “Kali….you’re a murderer.”

“You don’t get a murder charge for killing an insect in your home. Why should dealing with pests like you be any different? Hmm?” Candis flicked Jackie from behind, knocking her over, much to both of their pleasure. “You’ve been told you’re just like us, have everything just like us, that you’re equal and deserve all the respect that comes with a human being but I’ll tell you one thing. You and your whole kind to us are nothing but snacks or squishing toys for us. Not friends, no relationships, you barely even deserve the time of day from us.” Candis used her powerful fingers to pin Jackie down by her arms and legs, licking her lips while getting ever closer.

“You may have met Kali and feared her before but now, she’s got some new tricks up her sleeve and she’s with me.” Candis brought her mouth close to the tiny bride who was fighting against her finger traps to no avail. Opening up her jaws, Candis let her hot and steamy breath wash over the scared girl. “If I really wanted to, I would eat you up right now and wash you down with some tequila to celebrate.” Candis sealed her mouth shut and then inhaled deeply while still pinning Jackie down on her palm. “I smell that perfume you’re wearing, like strawberries mixed with vanilla. Delicious.” Candis brought her cute and innocent nose up to Jackie’s body, inhaling all that she wanted from the tiny girl, taking all the slight scents she had on her. It was difficult to not just swallow her whole and end this all right now. But knowing her lover, Kali would be pissed to put it lightly. “You’re lucky you’re not going in my stomach today.” Candis let Jackie go as she stood back up, allowing the tiny bride to attempt to stand up who was quickly picked up by Kali’s fingers, letting out a yelping sound that brought some pleasure to the two tormentors.

“I remembered how much you liked feet after our last meeting, little one. And lucky for you, we’ve made things very special for you. After all, I’d hate to not give you a good time for your wedding day! Here, I hope you enjoy it.” Kali, without a care in the world, tossed Jackie’s tiny body onto the bed where she moaned and groaned from the impact. Jackie might have landed on a soft surface but that didn’t mean she didn’t feel the landing of it. Her arms and legs felt like they were just beaten by heavyweight fighters but she powered on and tried to stand up much to protesting from her body as it cried out for a break which wasn’t happening anytime soon. Not until she either escaped or was killed.

“Ugh, you fucking bitch, when I get out of here-”

“What do you mean ‘when’ twerp? You’re not leaving this place alive. Not while I have a say in things.” Jackie sat up as she watched the two towering giants on either side of the bed with Kali on the left and Candis on the right. She gasped as tried to get away but was quickly brought into the air by one of the girls jumping on the bed without much warning on their end. Jackie went airborne once more for a few seconds as she groaned while landing on the bed once more but this time a pair of socked feet met her and to say they were disgusting would be an understatement. The sole of the socks were absolutely disgusting, outlining her toes, sole and arches, it was both Jackie’s dream and nightmare come to life. She’d always wanted to see Marleigh’s feet show up in her socks to no avail but here was the most evil girl she’d ever met who had the exact thing she was looking for. It broke her heart even more than it already was.

“Kali, be a dear and get my socks off for tiny idiots. I think it’s time for them to have some real fun.” Candis smiled while she watched Kali do as she was asked, removing the white socks from her disgusting feet while dumping more micros near Jackie to fully enjoy the experience of it all. Stink and all. Jackie, even though she enjoyed feet, was coughing up a storm just in the presence of these monsters. Jackie began to tear up from not only the stench around her but the thought that Kali was using the thing her and Marleigh enjoyed against her. Like this was her plan to break the poor girl. “Get to work and if any of you slack off, well I guess we won’t need your services any more and Kali will crush or eat you where you stand. She’ll watch you all close, especially the little bride bitch. We’ll be watching you very closely.” Jackie just wanted to scream out and be done with this life but thinking about Marleigh kept her sane long enough to escape this nightmare. The thought that Marleigh was waiting for her to come back was enough for Jackie to keep on going. Or maybe even the thought that she was coming to her rescue. That gave her hope, no matter how much her wardens tried to keep her down.

“Don’t worry, little Jackie. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this more than the rest. Now, get to it and worship her you fucking bitch. If you even try to escape, I won’t kill you, no that’d be too easy for someone like you. No, I’ll kill someone else, just to show you I’m not kidding around like Carissa and Marleigh might do.” Jackie feverishly watched Kali pluck the man who was right next to her to bring him high in the sky. She wanted to start begging for his life but that was exactly what they wanted from her. To see her break down in a fruitless attempt at saving her fellow micros, only to have her be the last one standing. Broken and ready to accept defeat, Jackie lowered her head while she heard Kali, for once, spare the micro man and bring him back down to the smooth and relaxing silk sheets. Her and her fellow captives headed towards Candis’ disgusting feet, ready for what was to come over the next hours of her feeble life. The stench that filled the air was immense and made some of her fellow micros stumble in their march towards the nasty pair of feet awaiting them. Jackie’s heart was heavy as she approached the heels with tears developed from the stench that surrounded her, like cutting onions. She just put her head down and lifted her arms up to start massaging Candis’ soles. She looked over at the door, half expecting Marleigh to come rescue her again but knew it wouldn’t happen, not when she didn’t even know where she was.

But in Jackie’s sulking, one of the girl's cell phones began to ring, shocking everyone in the room with the surprise of the sudden loud noise. It was Candis’ phone on the nightstand. Leaning over slightly while Kali kept a close eye in case any one decided to make a break for it, she tried to listen in on the conversation Candis was having over the phone.

“Hey Chels, what’s up? No, I haven't heard about that. Why are you asking me?” Candis tried to remain calm as she looked down at the tiny micros at her feet. “Chels, you know how many micros go missing in a day? Too many to count.” Candis’ face soon turned white as she heard the person on the other end speak. Her throat choked up as she tried to think of some way to get out of this. “I don’t know what you’re on about Chels. Me and Kali are having some time away from the world, we don’t have a single micro in sight. Bye.” Candis hung up the phone as she looked at Kali in a somewhat panicked state. This wasn’t supposed to happen, at least not this soon. “Get that fucking bitch in that fucking jar now. We’ll have our fun with the rest but we have to make it fast.” Kali, confused but did as she was told and grabbed Jackie out from the small group they had around Candis’ feet, quickly depositing her into the glass jar, leaving the rest of them at the mercy of the two girls to ‘dispose’ of them.
Chapter End Notes:
A twofer? Twice in a row? Yeah, I thought the previous chapter was a little short so I decided to make the executive decision to do another chapter upload. I can't say it'll be the norm going forward with this story but I'll do what my readers would want to see. :)