- Text Size +

Chapter Two: Jim


Jamie and I had been dating about four weeks now and we’d hooked up at least once each weekend. She was so excited on that fourth weekend when we both agreed to see each other exclusively. “I’ve got some bad news.” I said. “What is it?” She asked sounding worried. “Well, you know how you thought we were going to take a vacation and lay around fucking all next week.” I said. “Don’t tell me you have to cancel.” She said fearfully. “Sorry, but I’ll be out of town.” I said barely able to keep from smiling.


“Jim, you promised.” She pouted. “Yeah, we’re going on a cruise instead.” I said. “Do what?” She asked. “Yep, I got us both tickets. We’ll be fucking on a ship and fucking on beaches instead.” I said. “No way! That’s awesome!” She squealed. She threw her arms around my neck and tip-toed to kiss me. I placed my hands on her hips and lifted.


The first two days of the trip went as planned. She was a ten in her bikini at 5’10” with legs that went on forever. She was thin with a nice ass and big d-cup tits. Her blond hair, blue eyes, and gorgeous face even bested her figure. Also, she was a minx in the sack. We hadn’t had sex the same way twice in our short, but passionate romance.


She was so spontaneous and adventurous with a little bit of a bad girl streak in her. She talked me into going skinny dipping the first night in the ship pool. Then she threw my shorts over board and I had to walk back to the cabin genitals in hand. The second night she suggested we sneak into the engine room. I balked until she called me a pussy and goaded me until I gave in. Of course we got caught and were going to get in trouble until she talked the guard into letting us go if she flashed him. I was not a fan, but she did it anyway and he let us off the hook with a warning.


The third night there was a wedding. She bet me that she could get the groom in trouble. Sure enough she pulled it off. It only took a micro bikini and his gaze had lingered too long. His new wife was fuming at him and Jamie. She soaked it up. She always liked to stir the pot it seemed. It was borderline cruel, but so exciting.


I thought I had lost her. When the ship went down we were separated. I had washed ashore with hundreds of other survivors, but Jamie was no where to be found. We were just trying to get some semblance of a plan together when we heard talking, but it was like amplified or something. “What if we’re like the only ones that survived?” I heard a familiar voice ask.


We all looked in the direction of the voice. There was a hundred foot cliff that jutted out into the ocean terminating the beach on one end. We all gasped as we saw a giant man’s head and then his bare chest rise up over the cliff. He looked young, maybe early twenties or late teens. He stopped at the cliff. “Looks like we have to hop over this wall.” He said to someone behind him.


He grabbed the top of the cliff with his huge hands, jumped, and pushed himself over. His huge body leaped the rocky hill and landed on our side of the beach. He was taller than the cliff. A hundred and fifty feet easy probably more and he was naked. Some people were already screaming and running, but something made me stay. I wasn’t the only one.


We watched as Jamie’s beautiful face and then big, bare breasts rose up above the cliff. She stopped and looked at the obstacle. “Here let me help you over.” The giant said to her. “Thanks.” She said giving him her hand and she sort of walked up the cliff as he pulled. When she got on top of it she jumped down.


She was also completely naked. Her giant titties, big as hot air balloons, bounced wildly for a moment until they settled into a gentle swaying as she walked right towards us. The giant turned and followed. His tree sized cock and wrecking ball sized sack swayed with each of his steps. I was frozen from complete shock. My girlfriend whom I thought was dead had just appeared before me huge and naked and accompanied by some equally huge, naked man!


More of the survivors screamed and ran for cover and I suppose that’s what made Jamie see us. “Holy shit, Brendon, look. There’s a bunch of little people.” She said to her giant friend. “Where? Oh, yeah. I see them. You think they live here?” He asked. They both stopped and just watched us.


She hadn’t recognized me and she was looking right at me. To her I was just one of a throng of tiny people that she didn’t know and couldn’t explain. Did she even know that she had grown to be gigantic? “They’re running away.” Brendon said stating the obvious. “Don’t be scared we won’t hurt you.” Jamie announced to us taking a tentative step forward.


I ran toward her waving my arms up at her. “Hey! Hey! Jamie!” I yelled. “Here comes one now. They’re not all scared.” She said to her friend. She crouched down as I approached. “I’m not going to hurt you little guy.” She said and she reached a hand and extended a finger toward me. God, it was longer than I was tall. “Awww, he’s so little.” She said turning to the giant man.


When I reached the finger I grabbed it. “Jamie! Its me, Jim!” I yelled. She still didn’t recognize me. Her face turned back down in my direction. “Here, climb in to my hand little guy. Lets have a look at you.” She said. I climbed into her hand. “There, now hold on. I’m going to stand up.” She informed me. I almost fell as she lifted me and stood up simultaneously. When I stopped moving I saw a big tit to my left and right. I looked up and saw her eyes and then the spark of recognition.


“Oh my god, Jim?” She blurted. “You know this little guy?” Brendon asked as he looked down at me. “Yes, he’s my...” She paused. “We’re dating.” She said. He laughed. “Really? How does that work?” He asked sarcastically. She ignored him. “Jim, what happened? How did you get so small?” She asked. “I’m not small. You’re big.” I answered as loud as I could.


“Oh...” She said as realization struck. “What’d he say?” Brendon asked. “They’re not small. We’ve grown somehow. We’re giants. I thought those weeds looked weird. They’re not weeds. They’re fucking trees!” She said to him gesturing towards the jungle. “Fuck me.” Brendon said scratching his chin.


That first day I showed Jamie around camp and introduced her to people I had met. It was awkward enough that Jamie was so much bigger and naked too, but Brendon tagged along and that took the awkwardness to another level. I was happy when the day ended and he finally found somewhere else to be.


“So, where are we sleeping at?” Jamie asked as we sat out by the water. I looked up, the curve of her right hip loomed high above me. I saw her huge boob hanging free from the side and beneath as she raised her arm and hand to her mouth to cover her yawn. Her legs were stretched way out in front of us. Her feet were far out in the surf. The water only covered her heel, but would have been neck deep for me. I was a good thirty feet from the water still.


“Uh, I’ve got a place.” I said getting up. She got up and sand started raining down as she brushed her thighs and butt off. I just watched her in awe. She looked down and noticed me watching and smiled. “Lead the way then.” She said. So I started towards the area in the woods I had staked out for myself.


Even though I was walking briskly I looked up and noticed Jamie smirking at my slowness. She’d take a small step and patiently wait as I plodded ahead and then another. How silly I must look from her height, like a little mouse leading her along. When I finally reached the edge of the woods she stopped and I went on. “Its right here.” I yelled turning. I saw her feet and her shins.


I looked up and she was leaning up above and looking directly down at me. Her huge boobs swayed slowly high above the canopy and she had this grin that told me she was doing all she could not to laugh. “Well, it looks cozy, but I don’t think its going to work for me.” She said. “Um...well.” I stammered at a loss for words.


“Lets move.” She said bending over and reaching for me. Her hand pushed down through the canopy snapping a few limbs and causing leaves to rain down. She grasped me and lifted me out of the woods. I had a death grip on her fingers until she deposited me into her other hand. “I guess it was too small a space for you.” I admitted. She giggled. “A little.” She said. “We can find a place a bit more private too.” She added.


She carried me toward the cliff and then she just walked out into the water around it. I looked down. Way down. The water was deep there in front of the cliff, but it only came up to her thighs. Her large powerful legs churned it up fiercely, but it quickly receded as she emerged on the other side of the cliff and walked back up to shore. She walked about twenty of her paces more down the beach away from the cliff and then plopped down in the sand on her belly and dropped me in front of her.


She laid there with her chin resting on her hands studying me for a moment. Her huge blue eyes seemed to look right through me. “There, this is much better.” She said. Of all the things I could say the best I could do was, “So, what does it feel like being so big?” She laughed. “I don’t know, weird and awkward mostly, but maybe that’s from being so naked instead. What do you think about me being so big?” She reflected back.


“I’m just glad you’re alive.” I answered. “Awww. I’m glad you are too.” She said smiling. I felt something push my back: all of it. The next thing I knew I was pressed against her giant lips. She pulled me into her lips with a single finger and was kissing me. When she released me I fell backwards onto my ass in the sand.


She laughed. “As odd as it is for you to see me so big its just as weird for me to see you so little. I mean just yesterday we were having dinner on a cruise ship. I ate prawns in one bite that are twice as big as you are now.” She said. “I guess I’m lucky you don’t eat people then.” I replied. She laughed and continued. “Then we danced and drank and made love in our cabin and spooned. I guess I get to be the big spoon now.” She said laughing nervously. I laughed weakly too.


She rose up and rested her chin on her elbows revealing her giant breasts to me. They rested right there on the sand beneath her both of them looming above me so much bigger than I was. Her nipples were stiff and stood out as large as beer kegs. Her aureoles were light brown circles with a diameter as long as I was tall. “Of course, maybe there are some upsides to having a giant girlfriend.” She said watching my reaction. My mouth was agape.


“I mean these are the biggest breasts in the world now.” She said as she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and allowed her huge boobs to hang and sway above me. She then sat back onto the balls of her feet and rested her hands on her thighs. “And the longest legs.” She added. Her titties flopped and wobbled slightly, but quickly came to a rest and hung beautifully from her chest.


My eyes departed from the biggest tits in the world and looked right between the longest legs in the world to find the biggest pussy in the world which was now directly in front of me; even if it was about 40 feet away and 10 feet in the air. Jamie’s bush was shaven to just a strip of blonde curls covering her slit and lips. It was as big as I was!


She saw me looking at it and smiled at me before she looked down at it too. She looked back to me having guessed what I had just thought. “Yeah, you can totally fit in there now. Want to try?” She asked already her giant hand was reaching toward me.


I tensed, unsure as her huge hand approached. Just as her fingers started to encircle me we were interrupted. “Hey Jamie!” A deep voice yelled. We both looked over toward the cliff. Brendon was standing there looking over at us and there was another giant naked woman. She had brown hair with huge breasts; even bigger than Jamie’s. They hung heavily from her chest almost resting on the top of the cliff.


“Some more survivors are further up the beach and one of them is big like us.” He said. “Okay, I’ll be right there.” She answered him. She turned to me. “Holy shit! Look at the rack on that bitch. Well, so much for having the biggest tits in the world. Hang tight, I’ll be back.” She said softly so Brendon and the other giantess couldn’t hear. She then stood up and walked toward them.


“Jamie! Wait...” I yelled, but she was already half way to the cliff and out of earshot. Her ass wiggled wonderfully and I could see the sides of her tits bouncing and swaying from side to side from behind as she walked away from me. She waded out into the ocean and around the cliff and I saw her shaking hands with the other giant woman and the three of them walked off out of sight.


I looked around. “Shit.” I muttered. She had just stranded me on this side of the cliff alone. She didn’t even realize it probably. I jogged over to the cliff. It was a hundred foot straight up. No way was I climbing it. I looked to my left, it jutted far out into the water which had come up to Jamie’s thighs. So, I wasn’t swimming around it. I walked to the right toward the jungle edge. It was dark in there already and would be dark on the beach soon so no walking around it either. I guess I was stuck until Jamie decided to come collect me.


It was like an hour later and I saw her effortlessly walk around the giant cliff and emerge from the water. As deep as it undoubtedly was it didn’t even reach her crotch. The water rolled off her thighs and legs as she walked. I was tossing rocks that I found into the water. She spotted me and smiled veering in my direction. Ten of her steps put her directly above me.


She was straddling me. It was dark now, but the full moon meant I could still see her face, and her boobs or the undersides of them anyway. Lower I saw her hairy vagina lead into her ass and her legs come down to giant feet planted to either side of me. Feet larger than I was many times over. She saw me craning my neck just to look up at her and smiled.


“I definitely have only the second biggest boobs in the world, but I still have the longest legs.” She said. “What do you think? Eighty-five foot inseams?” She asked turning out her giant leg and smiling down its inside at me. Her guess had to be very close. The thought of that floored me. She sat down behind me, but in such a way that I was standing between her legs and the ocean was in front of us.


I tossed my last rock. I heard Jamie giggle. “Tons of naked woman behind you and you want to throw rocks?” She asked. Before I could reply she grabbed me and put me in her left hand. “I might be a giant now, but we are still on vacation and I haven’t had beach sex yet. So, lets get these clothes off you.” She said and she disrobed me with just two fingers.


I was never ashamed of my body, but with my gorgeous and now giant girlfriend holding me entirely in her left hand and undressing me with only a couple of fingers my modesty got the best of me. I cupped my hands over my now inadequate genitals. She pushed my modesty aside with a single finger. When I attempted to cover myself again she said, “Awww, don’t be shy. Its only fair. I don’t even have clothes anymore.” She said smiling and just pushed my hands down again with one finger.


I felt like being on an elevator as she lifted me up and smiled at me standing there sheepishly. Something about the look on her face was a little unsettling, like almost predatory, like she was a giant cat and I was her little mouse to play with. “Awww, look at that itty-bitty penis. Its so cute.” She said as I felt my genitals get lifted by the edge of her finger nail, balls and all.


“Mmmm, lets have a look at that sexy little butt.” She said and then she flipped me over and pressed me flat on my stomach in her hand and I felt her finger probing my ass. Her finger pad was about as large as my butt and I could feel her fingerprints caressing both buttocks simultaneously. I tried to get up, but she just pressed me back down. “Ooooh, what a sexy little butt.” She cooed as she massaged it with only the tip of her finger.


She was having her way with me and I was powerless against her single finger. It was longer and stronger than me. “Look at these muscular little legs.” She said and I felt her pinching down their length. When she reached my ankles I felt my legs press together and I was pulled airborne. “Hey!” I yelled as hung upside down.


I saw the ground and Jamie swaying below. She was enjoying herself as she held me high in the air with her two fingers. “Are you afraid of heights or something?” She asked playfully as she raised her hand and arm and dangled me high above herself. “No, but a might puke.” I complained. “Here, suck on one of these babies.” She said. I felt myself being lowered and I saw her huge tit and aureole and nipple in front of me. Her nipple was the size of a keg of beer, one of the big boys.


She moved me within reach of it and my head and chest banged it a few times before I managed to grab it. I felt my legs lower and then get released. “Shit! Jamie! I’m going to fall!” I yelled as I clung for dear life from on top of my girlfriend’s enormous nipple. I was maybe fifty feet up. I heard her giggling and could see the gleam in her eyes as she watched amused at my plight from above. “Haha. Look at you. So helpless. Stranded on my nipple.” She squealed.


“Do you need a hand?” She asked. “Yes!” I answered emphatically. “I don’t believe you.” She teased. “Jamie, I’m going to fall.” I yelled. “Its not that far.” She said. “Jamie, please. I’m slipping. Its a long way. I’ll break my legs.” I begged her. I noticed her smiling at my predicament. She was deriving too much enjoyment from this.


“Well since you’re so cute and asked so nicely.” She said and I felt a finger lift my butt. I straddled it as she lifted me off her nipple with one finger. “You’re so small now. I can do anything I want with you can’t I?” She asked rhetorically. She was still just sitting there with her legs spread facing the surf. All this commotion for me and she hadn’t really moved at all.


She lowered me between her legs. I could see she was aroused. Her man sized pussy was glistening and had opened some. She lowered me onto it. It was the size of a bed easily. Her blonde curls rose up around me like long weeds. “Jaimmmm...uughhh.” I blurted, cutoff as she pushed my whole body down into her crease. I felt her fingers rubbing on my back and then her plump pussy lips and then back to my back. She was massaging herself with me wedged in between her lips.


I was quickly sinking within her. “Jamie, wait!” I yelled. “Mmmmm, my pussy is hungry and you’re on the menu little guy.” She cooed. She pressed me again until it admitted me completely. I started to claw my way out until her finger pushed me back deeper and then abruptly retreated. That’s when I panicked. I started thrashing wildly, but only briefly because the living walls surrounding me clamped down. The air left my lungs.


When the squeeze subsided I gasped. Trying to suck in air, but instead found globs of Jamie juice instead. I could feel her fingers patting and caressing the outside of her vagina as she held me within it. Just when I thought I was likely to pass out I felt myself literally flush outward and onto the sand. I coughed and spat as waves crashed in front of me. I heard Jamie moaning behind me. Her legs rose up at my sides.


I rolled over on my back and looked up and saw her leaning back with her eyes closed and mouth clinched still humping into the night air with her giant pelvis. More fluid was erupting from her vagina as her fleshy ass pounded the sand and lifted and pounded again, repeatedly with force enough to crush every bone in my body. Her man-eating pussy was swollen, split open, and oozing copiously.


A few more humps and drops onto the sand and she finished. She opened her beautiful blue eyes and smiled down at me while exhaling deeply. “Wow, never done that before.” She said. “What did it feel like to get eaten by your girlfriend’s coochy?” She asked smiling lazily sliding down from her orgasm. “Scary.” I said immediately looking at it still dripping and swollen. She laughed.


“Well, it is supposed to work the other way around, but I doubt your tiny tongue is up to the task.” She said as she casually traced the contours of her enormous labia up to her clit with an index finger longer than I was. “Want to try?” She asked smiling. “No way. I’m done.” I said emphatically. She smiled. “Really? Afraid it might gobble you up again, eh?” She asked. I didn’t answer. “Well, then I guess we should wash up before bed.” She finally added.


Her hand grabbed me and she stood up and walked out into the water until it came up to her navel. She then dunked me and then walked us both back to the beach. “Now lets get some sleep.” She said and she walked over to the sand and lay down with me clutched against the end of her giant breast. I suppose it was bedtime seeing as I was trapped between her hand and her breast. I slept as best as I could with limited mobility and a gigantic keg-sized nipple pushing against my back.