- Text Size +

Chapter Eight: Justin


Not every one on this island was useless. The two men, John and Mawwa, who helped me face the hoarders along with Jim had come to the same conclusion as me. Escape was our best bet. They were helping me build boats. Them and my wife Samantha. She pulled up trees with her bare hands and cut them into logs with her finger nails. While the other men and I lashed them together with vines.


We had two boats together and we were working on a third when we ran out of logs. “She has to be near by.” I said to my friends after following her tracks to the edge of the jungle. There were broken trees and so she clearly had come this way. It wasn’t long and we saw her walking toward us from deep in the jungle. I waived my arms in her direction, but it didn’t matter.


She wasn’t looking at us and seemed to be stepping deliberately while looking down at her feet and zigzagging occasionally. Her huge boobs were doing that big titty clap as she walked oblivious of our presence. She got closer and loomed larger and she still hadn’t acknowledged us so we began backing up. Not a moment later and we heard loud shrieks and squeals.


Four humongous wild boars burst out from the jungle. All four of us tensed up ready to run or fight. Three of them were coming straight for me. “Shit!” I heard my wife curse. The lead boar was maybe a dozen feet away when her giant foot slammed down on top of it. “Fuck!” I yelled as its head just popped up between her two biggest toes and bounced in front of me.


I looked up and fell on my ass and threw my hands up upon seeing her gigantic titties swaying wildly just above me and dropping lower and lower. I heard squeals to my left and right and looked as she snatched up two of the flanking boars, one in each hand and just effortlessly and simultaneously snapped their necks with her thumbs. She then dropped them to the ground where they bounced lifelessly from the short fall.


The ends of her huge house sized titties were maybe five feet above me. Were I to stand up I could bump my head on one of her barrel sized nipples. This was it. I was going to die crushed under my wife’s giant boobs. I guess there were worse ways to go. I was about to scream, but one of my friends beat me to it.


I could see her neck and jawline high above me from below and looking through the space between her huge swaying breasts. Her head immediately snapped toward the direction of the scream. She dropped to all fours and crawled and leaned and reached with a long arm. I calculated my chances at survival while watching nervously as her enormous boobs moved past and now her stomach was higher above me. Justin futures were trading up.


I looked down her navel to that familiar full bush between her legs. The back of my mind chided me; even now during this you still have to take a peak at her huge hairy pussy. I heard squealing get louder. Did she know I was down here? I wondered weary off the depressions in the sand her knees were making. An answer to my question came when her fingers appeared above me and then surrounded me. She rose up.


She held me in her right hand and the last squealing boar in her left. “Are you OK?” She asked. I looked over and my friends seemed OK, but one of them was on the ground. “What did you boys want?” She asked after deciding for herself that I seemed fine. I was embarrassed at our reasons for looking for her after all that had happened, but answered anyway. “We ran out of logs.” I said, but the squeals sort of drowned me out.


“What? Hold on.” She said looking annoyed as her eyes averted from me in her right hand to her left. I glanced over at her left and watched it tense briefly. The squealing stopped immediately and the huge hog, which out weighed me I’m sure, went limp. “Okay, go on.” She said. I looked back up at my wife who was now looking back at me in her right hand having just crushed the enormous boar to death with a small squeeze of her left. I swallowed. “We ran out of logs.” I managed to get out.


She rolled her eyes. “You couldn’t have waited?” She asked, but the tone made it clear she thought it was stupid to try and track her down for such a dumb reason. “Well we really wanted to get that third raft done before we quit for the day.” I defended. She just chuckled softly with a hint of rebuke in it and sat me down in front of her.


“Well, while I admire the work ethic I wish you would’ve just waited for me to come back. I did have a good meal for myself, but I don’t think I can eat this one now.” She said gesturing to the boar she had stepped on. She was right. It was hard to tell the difference between the boar carcass and the blood soaked sand. “You all might be able to salvage it though.” She said sounding as her if her mouth was full.


I looked back up. She was chewing and her left hand was empty now. I knew she ate those things, but it was the first time I had seen her do it. I saw her throat bulge a little and then return to normal. “Hun.” I said pointing at the blood dripping from the corner of her mouth. “Oh, sorry, but I’m famished.” She said her voice back to normal and wiping her mouth with her hand.


“Well, I may as well get those logs. I’ll finish these other two on the way.” She said casually picking up the other me sized pigs. She then walked off in the direction we had come from. The others walked over to me. “You all alright?” I asked. “Yeah, the boar knocked Mawaa down, but your wife grabbed it before it could do any real damage.” Jim answered. We walked over to the remains of the boar that had been stepped on.


“I’m lucky she got to this one. It had me trained in its sights.” I said examining the gory carcass in a footprint a foot deep and nearly as long as a truck or short bus. “Yeah, you should have seen her move. She practically jumped on this one to get to it.” John said. “I only saw her foot land on it. She stomped I with such force its head popped off and landed right in front of me” I told them still in amazement from the memory.


“Then a split second later she snatched up the other two coming at me and broke their necks with her thumbs.” I said still in stunned disbelief that what my Sam was capable of now. “Justin, your wife’s a fucking bad ass. You better not piss her off.” John said. We all laughed pensively if that’s possible. “Should we try and salvage this?” Mawaa asked. “I don’t think we can and even if we could do you want to eat it now?” I asked. “Nah, you’re right.” He said. So we all headed back.


Naturally she beat us back to our shipyard and had a stack of logs ten feet high waiting for us by the time we got there. “Hey hun.” She said setting the last log on the pile. She had branches and shavings from the logs strewn all over the place. Basically our work area was a mess, but we had our materials now.


She stood up and walked over to us not straddling us exactly but positioned so we were in the middle of her body, but in front of her enough so she could look down at us over her huge breasts. She dropped her hands to her hips and spoke to us. “I’m going to take a dip in the ocean. Maybe best if you don’t try and follow me.” She said in something too close to a motherly tone for my tastes. She then stepped over all of us in one step and then the rest of our work area in the next and the next put her in the water. She walked out a good way before turning right and was out of sight five minutes later.


We worked for an hour. We were close to getting the third raft completed when shadow fell over us. My wife had finished her swim quicker than I thought. “There you are. What are you doing?” A giant woman’s voice asked. I looked up and saw Jim’s girlfriend standing above us looking down at him.


Brendon was walking over too. He stepped up next to Jamie. His large hand grabbed her ass and squeezed and then slid under her butt and copped a feel. I looked over at Jim who grated as it happened. She flinched at the unexpected touch and whipped her head around and smiled at him.


“He’s helping captain dip shit build some little rafts.” The giant answered. He knelt down and grabbed one of the finished boats and lifted it up in one hand. I stood up. “See, their planning to climb aboard this flimsy little thing and float away.” He explained to Jamie. Jamie’s eyes widened.


“You’re not getting on this thing.” She said and bent over and picked up Jim in her hand. He didn’t resist. He just sort of went limp as she stood back up lifting him with her. “I’m just helping Justin.” He said. “Well not any more.” She said as she casually held him in her hand.


I walked over to the two giants and looked up at them. “Do you mind? We’re going to need that.” I yelled up. Brendon laughed and turned to Jamie. “Should I show them just how flimsy this little raft really is?” He asked Jamie. She rolled her eyes. “Just give it back to them. We got what we came for.” She said turning and walking off with Jim in hand.


Brendon smiled and dropped the boat. I jumped back and it wedged in the sand in front of me with one log breaking off completely. He laughed, turned, and caught up with Jamie gently patting her giant butt cheeks with his hands as he did so. “What a prick.” John said. “Another reason to get off this island.” I replied. Brendon was getting bolder. He even had Jamie behaving badly now too. Thankfully, Samantha hadn’t succumbed to the god complex the gigantic size seemed to instill in the other two.


It took all three of us to pull the large raft out of the sand. When we got it out we had the unfastened log fixed in short order. It was a little slower with out Jim, but we had that third raft done an hour later. I looked at the stack of logs. We could probably make three more, but we were tired and called it quits for the day.


We sat and rested drinking some coconut drink that Mawwa had made. “So, you cut the flower, collect the sap, and in two hours you got coconut beer?” I asked him sipping some. It tasted sweet. “Pretty much. There’s so much natural sugar and yeast in the sap that it begins to ferment immediately. If we distilled it we could make it a lot stronger.” He explained.


“Its good.” John proclaimed. “A month ago who would have thought we’d be stranded, drinking coconut beer, and taking orders from fucking giants.” He lamented. “No offense, Justin. Your wife is alright, but those other two...” He shook his head taking a swig. He was being nice.


Samantha was better behaved than Brendon and Jamie for sure, but as the earlier events demonstrated she was just as much in charge as they were if not more so. It was her idea to give out work assignments. She had listed out the tasks that needed doing and ordered everyone to pick what they wanted to do. When people shirked their assignments she went and found out why and they had better have been sick. She had always been a hard worker and she wasn’t going to abide any free loaders. Now that she was nearly a hundred and sixty feet tall who was going to argue with her?


What set her apart is that she didn’t condescend like the other two did. We were all the size of mice to her too, but she still treated us with a modicum of respect. Jamie and especially Brendon ridiculed and treated us like servants or pets for their amusement. Brendon did hunt and bring in a lot of our protein (along with Samantha), but other than that their interactions with the small folk were usually punitive or self serving.


Jamie took “volunteers” to help shave her legs and under arms. Samantha groomed herself or had me help. Which I didn’t mind since she was my wife and all. Brendon had a little harem. Everyone knew he and Jamie were fucking, hell half the time we could hear them, but they enjoyed playing with us little people too. The women that participated in it seemed willing enough, but in the end they were just toys for him and Jamie. They also had Jim.


Jim had told me about the open relationship, but I could tell he wasn’t enthused about it at all. If he had any choice they would still be exclusive like Sam and I were. Unfortunately for him that’s not how Jamie saw things and the way she saw things are the way they were. He never mentioned what they did with him, but I suspected they were a little rough sometimes.


He had admitted he was afraid it wouldn’t stop with Brendon. That she would create her own little concubine as Brendon had. I told him he didn’t have to participate, but he said being with her was better than not. Still, I often wondered how he factored in the relationship in Jamie’s mind. It was clearly less than how she factored in his.


We were still sipping Mawwa’s creation when Samantha appeared on the horizon. She was far away, but at the speed at which she could walk she covered the distance in little time. Her gigantic titties jiggled and sort of clapped together with each step. Soon, she was standing above us. She had some type of large fish in one hand and the other rested on her giant hip.


“Loafing, eh?” She asked in jest. “Enjoying the end of a hard days work.” I countered. “How did you catch that fish?” I asked. “Lucky. There was a whole school of them and I tried grabbing some, but I only got this one.” She explained.


“We could make some nets and you might have better luck.” I responded. “Good idea. If you make the nets I’ll go back to the same spot and try again.” She said. “I’m giving this to the food workers and turning in.” She said and walked off. Her ass was spectacular to behold.


I could tell my two companions were gawking at my wife as most of the men often did with her and Jamie too. I couldn’t blame them. She was beautiful, naked, larger than life, and right in front of them. They had wife’s of their own, but they couldn’t help themselves. “What’s it like to go home to that?” John blurted out. I heard Mawwa laughing.


I laughed and took a swig. “Exhausting.” I answered and both of my friends laughed. We finished our drinks and twenty minutes later I went back to our spot on the island. We had the spot furthest from the group. I passed the place Jim and Jamie stayed, but no one was there. When I reached Sam she was laying on her side facing away from me. It was a wide section of beach where she could stretch out without getting her feet wet or getting her hair tangled in jungle foliage.


Her ass was a sexy cliff and her hips rose up high above me. I didn’t dare try and climb up her butt without her knowledge. It was asking to be accidentally crushed. So, I walked around her legs and feet and emerged on the other side of her. I walked up her long legs passed her bush, belly, and the huge pile of titties resting on the sand to her beautiful face.


She saw me as I started taking off my clothes and smiled. “And what are you doing?” She asked. “Getting ready to fuck my wife.” I answered. “Well, what if your wife is too sleepy?” She asked smiling. “I’ll climb on and fuck her anyway.” I answered. She laughed. “This should be interesting. Can you even reach it by yourself?” She teased. “Where there’s a will there’s a way.” I responded.


Once disrobed I noticed she hadn’t made any effort to participate and simply laid there with her eyes closed and a sort of half amused expression on her face. Apparently she was going to let me run solo on this. I was lost. We had been intimate since she had grown and that was difficult enough when she helped, but now quite frankly I didn’t know how to proceed.


I could reach her nipples at least. Well one of them anyway. I walked over to it and grabbed it and started trying to turn it. It bent and turned a little and then just popped back into place looking even bigger than before. I bear hugged and turned hard and then fell into the sand. I climbed up on it and stood. It took my weight easily.


I looked up the curve of Sam’s titty. It was in shadow because the other boob was above it and me. I started getting nervous. I had seen trees, plural, flattened and broken beneath them. She crawled into the jungle following me once and they just plowed through the huge trees like small grasses and twigs. I’d wager they weighed over forty tons each.


I meekly slid off and walked down Sam’s length to her crotch. A triangular mesh of dark reddish brown curls larger than a king sized bed hovered above a huge thigh. It was at least three times my height just to reach the inside of her bottom thigh. I jumped a couple of times against her leg trying to climb up, but it was no use. I was hopelessly small to handle the terrain of my wife’s giant body.


I looked up her length and could see the undersides of her boobs and her belly, but not her face. Her belly and boobs expanded with her deep breaths. I walked down the length of her legs to her bus-sized feet and nearly me-sized toes. I was not necessarily a foot person, but there was opportunity here. I could climb up her toes, across her foot, and along the inside of her leg until I reached her huge hairy vagina.


I ran up Sam’s inseam as fast as I could cursing my bravado along the way. Her legs could crush me just as quick as her tits or ass could. Fortunately, I reached my destination without injury. Her slit ran horizontal to me, but I was small enough that it didn’t really matter. I pushed at her bush with my arms until I could touch her plump outer lips with my hands.


My dick was stiff, but I’d have to climb onto her labia before I could reach her with it. So, that’s what I did. I wiggled into Sam’s crease with my body until I could thrust my stiff prick upon its inner wetness. This felt good so I humped. As I was climaxing Sam rolled onto her back and spread her legs open and I slipped right inside. I looked for fingers that must have helped this happen, but saw none.


I wasn’t sure if it was on purpose or not, but instinct took over as I fought my way upward. Her vagina convulsed squeezing the breath from me and sort of pulled me back down. However, I got a hand onto the inner lip and grabbed halting my downward progress. I was able to pull myself up until my head and shoulders emerged from her inner chasm.


However, she rolled over again onto her right side. Her huge outer labia pressed at me as if trying to keep me in. I could move so very little. After two hours I finally wiggled out using dozen of strands of pubic hair to pull my self out and then lower myself down onto the ground behind her butt.


As soon as I hit the ground I was yanked upward. I saw the sky and the ground whirling around before I was deposited in front of Sam’s face. Her green eyes were open with a mischievous grin on her face. “You knew!” I accused. “Huh? I just felt you fumbling around my butt and didn’t want to accidentally squash you.” She said.


I couldn’t tell if she was telling the truth or not. “You look hot and sweaty. Got yourself a workout did you?” She asked smiling wryly. I decided it didn’t really matter if she knew, but guessed she probably did even if she was feigning ignorance. “Its hard work pleasing a giantess.” I stated. “Oh really? Am I supposed to be pleased now or something?” She asked grinning like the cat that at the canary.


I started to reply, but just shook my head. “I’m going to rinse off and get some rest.” I said as I turned toward the ocean. I waded out and sat down in the surf. After a few waves washed over me I returned to Sam who looked to be asleep again. I found a spot near her face and laid down to get some sleep for myself.