- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The third week after the crash started like any other. I woke up early and attended to my duties. Jamie was asleep. I quietly tip toed way to gather coconuts. I had learned not to stack coconuts near her because she would eat all of my efforts in one bite. So, I stacked them in a pit near the central beach area on the camp side of the cliff. Samantha had recently dug it out for me with just one hand.


When that was done I went back to our area and tip toed into my spot near Jamie. She was still asleep with her back turned to me. Her blonde hair hung loosely fluttering a little in the wind. I traced the shape of her side as it cut in sharply at her waist and then just as quickly curved outward completing the sexy hourglass with her hips.


Her ass cheeks pushed out a bit perfectly divided by her butt crack which ended between her legs. Tufts of blonde hair protruded out around where her pussy peeked out. She used to be well maintained, but as time passed her bush was reclaiming lost territory.


Her long legs continued on down the beach. It was almost like old times and felt like I could just slide in behind and spoon her, but then I saw her foot resting against a palm tree that had snapped in two under its weight. As I walked closer to her the illusion dispelled further as she grew in size looming larger and larger until when I approached her ass I had to lookup to see her butt crack now.


It was dangerous to be where I was. She could roll over, crush me flat, and never notice, but I was willing to risk it. I loved her ass and enjoyed its perfect heart shaped smoothness. I’d often sample its fullness with my hands back when she was just a normal girl. I tentatively touched her butt running both my hands over it. Now it was like a living wall of sexiness. I leaned into her giant butt cheek and hugged it with my whole body.


My dick was hard as I rested my own left cheek against hers and pressed my pelvis against her and slowly humped. I wanted her, but not in the way we had been intimate recently. She effortlessly dominated me now. I was powerless against her every whim. I wanted some measure of control.


She was always sexually aggressive and adventurous. It was exciting before. She would get a little wild and I would just over power her and fuck her brains out. She’d scratched my back and bite my shoulders, nipple, lips, and ears, but would ultimately succumb to my masculinity and quiver beneath my bulk as I forced her into orgasm.


Now, as she gets more venturesome I’m afraid I can’t keep up; and then what? My mind immediately pictured Brendon smiling at her as he held us in his arms. I could see what was happening, but I didn’t know how I could stop it. I hugged her tight and humped into her harder. Soon the chain reaction hit and I start squirting into my pants. It wasn’t ideal as there were no laundromats, but it was worth it. I needed this release because it seemed I was always in survival mode when we had what Jamie considered sex these days which had left me wanting.


Admittedly, it felt a little demeaning as I stepped back and considered the fact I had just humped my girlfriends butt cheek while she slept. Worse it was the best sex I’ve had with her since she had grown into a giant. Was I like her little dog humping at her leg now? Honestly, I was much smaller than any dog compared to her. I looked around. Brendon and Daisy were still asleep behind us and blocking the view of the rest of the camp. For this I was grateful.


I quickly removed my soiled pants and waded into the ocean to wash them there. They could dry in the sun. I could wear a towel I had scavenged recently around my waist. It was at least another hour before Jamie awoke. She yawned and stretched as she sat up. I saw her look down at me in my towel. “Lose your clothes or something?” She asked yawning again. “They just needed a wash. They’re drying in the sun now.” I said pointing at the rock I had laid them out on. She just nodded.


“Whats for breakfast?” She asked. “I had some crackers and peanuts I scavenged.” I told her. “I remember when you used to bring me coconuts for breakfast.” She said. “Those were from my work task for the group.” I answered. “Am I not in the group?” She asked. “Jamie you can gather more in five minutes then I can in two hours.” I answered. “Fine. I’ll get something for myself.” She said standing up and walking off.


Jamie didn’t hangout with me much anymore even though we still slept together. She spent most of her waking time with Samantha or Brendon. True to form when next I saw her several hours later she was with Samantha. They were sitting on the jungle with their legs and feet partially in the beach. This left enough room for anyone wanting to walk in either direction on the beach to pass. They were just talking as I approached.


Neither of the giant women noticed me. It was surreal how casually they just sat and chat. Each woman had hundreds of square feet of jungle smashed flat under her ass. I could see trees near the edge picking out as if gasping for breath. Huge trees and bushes were mere weeds and grass to them. Their giant bodies had such drastic effect on their surroundings and yet the nonchalance they exhibited was surprising to me.


Jamie has large breasts and after she grew into a giant they were even more astonishing, but Samantha was in a class by herself. Jamie’s hung heavily from her chest and swayed and jiggled randomly as she talked and breathed. Samantha’s almost were resting on her legs they were so big. They were each 33% larger than Jamie’s massive boobs easy.


“I really envy yours and Justin’s relationship. You all don’t seem to have missed a beat despite you being gigantic now. I wish I could say the same about us.” Jamie said. Instead of announcing myself I walked into the jungle and walked around behind Jamie as I listened. “Well, we’ve been together a lot longer and have progressed through the initial lust phase. I can’t imagine being with anyone else and I’m sure he feels the same.” Samantha said.


I carefully slipped around Jamie and was now between the two giantesses. I was just on the edge of the beach beneath some jungle canopy that was not flattened. I could see their faces through the foliage, but was small enough they would have to be looking right at me to see me and then still wouldn’t probably attribute what they saw to a person. Perhaps the only advantage of being normal sized compared to them was stealth.


“Not even now?” Jamie asked incredulously. “Not even now. I mean sure its challenging, but I love him and he loves me. When you love someone you see things through. Besides who else is there?” She asked smiling. I could tell she was teasing Jamie and she meant Brendon. I hated that guy. Jamie just laughed in response. “Brendon’s not that bad.” She finally said.


“You and Jim are on the outs?” Samantha asked. My ears perked up and my heart started racing. Shit! Jamie glanced down and almost caught me. If I hadn’t dove deeper into the jungle between them she might have. Her gaze moved on. “I don’t know. I mean I can tell he still wants me.” She said. “Yet, you don’t want him anymore?” She asked.


“I do, but I’m just so much bigger its not the same. I wish he had grown too.” She said. “Or you hadn’t.” Samantha added. “What? No, this is the coolest thing that’s ever happened to me. I like being big. I just wish he was too.” She said. “Really? I’d give anything to be normal, to have clothes, to be able to eat cooked food, to interact with people.” Samantha said.


“Okay I’m with you on the food, but the other stuff is overrated. Clothes? Please. We’re gorgeous. What do we have to hide?” Samantha started laughing. I couldn’t disagree with that assessment. They were both gigantic naked sex goddesses as far as I was concerned. “Interacting with people is a lot easier when they are only two and half inches tall or less.” Jamie added.


“Its not much interaction.” Samantha said. “I know. They just do what we tell them to or beg us to help them with something. Isn’t it great?” Jamie asked. “You give out work assignments. Think how hard that would be if you weren’t a hundred sixty and some odd feet tall.” Jamie pressed.


“I’m not that tall am I? Justin and I figured maybe one-fifty.” She said. “Nah, you’re in the one sixties easy.” Jamie answered confidently. “Doesn’t matter, one-fifty or one-sixty, I don’t really get to know anyone. I know Justin, you, and Brendon and that’s about it. If I were normal size who knows how many wonderful people there would be to talk to. Being big gets boring and lonely.” Samantha said.


“Bah, its overrated. If you were small you’d have to take orders instead of giving them. What if I came along, nudged you with my toe, and gave you some shit job to do for a month? Since you are big you get to do what you want.” She defended. “You’d be good to me if I was small.” Samantha said jokingly. “Sure. How could anyone be mean to someone as nice as you? I think I want to barf.” Jamie said smiling. Samantha laughed.


I was about to announce my presence, but someone else beat me to it. “Please! Help! There’s a fight!” A woman in her thirties pleaded up at the two giantesses. “Don’t worry we’ll take care of it.” Samantha reassured the woman. The jungle closed in on me like it was going to crush me as first Samantha and then Jamie stirred and rose. Their curvy asses had alternately pressed against the surviving part of the jungle I was hiding in, but it quickly subsided as they got to their feet.


The giant women looked at each other after they brushed jungle debris off their thighs and asses. Their titanic tits wobbled wonderfully as they did so. “See, two sexy giant bitches, large and in charge to the rescue.” Jamie said smiling. “Right, well we better go break this fight up before someone gets hurt.” Samantha replied rolling her eyes. They slowly walked to where the commotion was coming from. They were careful to step over or around little people, like me, running from or to the ruckus.


Curious I followed them running to keep up. Their legs and asses were a sight to behold. Samantha had a little more curve in her hips and plumpness to her ass, but it was perfectly shaped with long creases under each buttock that was evenly divided by her butt crack. Jamie’s legs were longer as she was a full head taller than the dark headed giantess to her left. She had a little less curve in her hips and fullness in her butt, but her small waist more then made up for it giving her the perfect hip to waist ratio too.


When they got there they quickly dropped to their hands and knees and started plucking up full grown men with their fingers and unceremoniously dumping them into separate piles. Their giant titties swayed heavily beneath them as they did so. Samantha’s were so long she was in danger of hitting someone on the ground with a nipple, but luckily no collisions occurred. I doubted anyone my size would survive that.


I was just watching mesmerized like the rest of the onlookers when Jamie said, “Hey Samantha; I got Justin over here.” Wow! Samantha’s husband was fighting. Things just got interesting. I moved in closer. Justin was explaining to Samantha and Jamie that the other group of guys was hoarding food and they were going to distribute it and then the fight broke out. Hoarding was a shitty move even if understandable.


I could tell Jamie was sympathetic and of course I knew who’s side Samantha was on. The food would get distributed for sure. “What’s going on here?” A loud voice demanded. I turned and Brendon was marching over with a dead boar in each hand. I rolled my eyes as he walked over to the giant women. They started to explain, but he took them down the beach away from us.


I walked over to Justin and asked, “What do you think they’re saying?” He thought for a moment. “Well, Sam is pointing out to Brendon how much of a dip shit move it is to hoard food, but Brendon can’t let a woman decide things and has probably said that we shouldn’t have fought over it. Jamie is just listening it looks like. Whatever they decide Brendon will be the one that tells us.” He said.


I laughed. “I bet he makes you all kiss and make up.” I replied. He chuckled. “Probably. I don’t have a problem with that so long as the food gets shared with everybody.” I looked over and saw Brendon was over there jabbering and acting out something as he spoke. Jamie looked to be listening. I didn’t like how she was looking at his body. Samantha was nodding with her arms crossed over those big boobies of hers.


Finally, Brendon lead the two giantesses back over and they all scowled down at us. “We are not going to have people stashing food. OK.” He said with authority. “So, anyone who has any stashes go get them and dump them here now. Nothing will be done if you have food and you share it now, but we better not find anyone hoarding after this.” He said. “What happens to hoarders after today?” A guy standing next to me yelled. He paused for a long moment. “They’ll answer to us.” He finally said referring to the giants.


After more food was dumped in the liberated pile Brendon spoke again, “OK, now we don’t want any bad blood. So you fighters need to shake hands.” He said. I laughed and looked over at Justin who caught my glance and smiled before he looked up at the giants and then shook the other men’s hands as did his gang of helpers. “OK, so we’re going to ration the remaining food to make it last longer. I’ve killed two pigs. That should help.” Brendon said.


I liked Justin. “You coming?” I asked as we all started heading back to our individual camp sites. “Nah, I’m going to talk with our leaders. Want to come?” He asked. I looked over at the giants who were talking to each other down the beach again. Brendon would belittle me and I wasn’t sure that Jamie would stop him. She might even join in the way things were going. “Nah, see you tomorrow.” I told him. I’d head back and wait for Jamie and see if I could salvage our relationship.


Time drug on slowly with no clock. Sunset had come and gone no sign of Jamie. It seemed like it had been a couple of hours. I couldn’t shake that nagging feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. For several days all signs pointed in that direction but I ignored them. When things were good it had been glorious and because it was so good it was so excruciating now.


Of course my situation is different than anyone who’s ever felt this way. My girlfriend is a hundred and seventy and some odd foot tall giantess and my competition is a hundred and sixty plus foot giant. I always considered myself tall at six foot four, but now I’m smaller than her fingers. Perhaps if we’d been together longer like Justin and Samantha our relationship would have been more secure, but we had only just started to be exclusive.


The short duration of our romance probably makes it easier for her to justify. That and the fact that the large depression in the ground I was sitting entirely within while wondering where she had gone was created from where just one of her gigantic tits had rested this morning probably had something to do with it too I’m sure. If I were the giant I’d have nothing to worry about. If someone tried to steal her I’d just flick them away after I finished laughing.


That wasn’t the case. I was the little one that would get laughed at and flicked or worse, stepped on. No, she wouldn’t let him kill me, but if she just ignored me wouldn’t that be near as bad? Lets say I discovered them together and confronted them. What would she do? Would she officially break up with me? Order me off? Ignore me and fuck him right in front of me? Pretend to stop and cheat more carefully? I had no illusions that she would actually stop.


Come what may I couldn’t take the uncertainty anymore. It was torture. I had to push this to a head one way or another. I climbed out of the huge titty depression and walked out to the beach and quickly found giant footsteps and followed them. I was walking a while and eventually the campfires from the other survivors were too far behind me to see. One drawback to tracking gigantic people is the distance they could cover compared to us regular sized people.


I must have walked five miles, but in the sand it felt like more. A grove of trees invaded the beach in front of me, but I could hear voices and laughter from the other side. The footprints also stopped. It wasn’t very wide they must have just stepped over it I figured. I heard Jamie giggling. I stopped and listened.


“Look at her climbing up it. She made it!” I heard her squeal. I entered the trees and it didn’t take long before I could see them. Brendon was laying back on the beach on an elbow with a huge boner. Jamie was laying back on her opposite elbow next to him and staring down at it. On the tip of his giant penis was a woman. It was that Daisy. She was naked and sitting on it, no she just fell, but she grabbed hold of his dick head and was dangling.


“Look how hard she’s trying.” Jamie said looking at him. It was obvious she was aroused her large tan nipples were fully erect. “I think she needs some help.” He said as he leaned over and kissed her. She returned it as his hand lifted and kneaded one of her huge boobs all while poor Daisy dangled helplessly from his giant cock. I was so angry and jealous as he effortlessly handled dozens of tons of my girlfriend’s tit flesh.


When they finished kissing she looked down at his dick again. “I can help, but what should we do with her?” Jamie asked Brendon. “Any ideas Daisy?” He asked. She just squeaked something I couldn’t hear. I saw Jamie smile while looking down at the tiny woman hanging from the giant cock. She had that twinkle in the eye she used to get when we tried new things in bed. I was tense and anxious. It was like watching a car collision happen in slow motion.


She pushed Brendon down in the sand with her hand as she rose and straddled him from her knees. Jamie’s back was to me, but I could see Brendon’s cock beneath her soft, sexy ass. “You got him warmed up honey, but now its my turn. I then saw Jamie’s hand slide beneath her and grab the base of Brendon’s cock and hold it as she slowly lowered herself onto it. I heard Daisy squeal and saw her let go and slide down Brendon’s rod bouncing off Jamie’s hand and landing on his huge pillow like sack.


Daisy quickly got up and scrambled away as Jamie just sat down impaled herself on the giant cock. She then rose up and down then started to bounce rhythmically. She whimpered softly in ecstasy, but I hated the loud wet squishing noises the most. Tears were streaming down my face. That bitch! That bastard!


I watched in horror as his huge hands slid her up her long legs and thighs and grasped around her slim waist. He then dropped them to her fleshy hips and squeezed before he sliding around to the top of her butt. His hands slid down and squeezed each giant butt cheek as she pushed down and ground her pelvis on him gyrating in a circular motion before rising and repeating.


I wanted to scream, to look away. I just watched impotently as his giant hands then rose up her butt to her back before sliding around to her chest I saw his arms move and saw portions of each of Jamie’s huge tits squish out at the sides and Jamie shook her mane of hair and arched her back as she switched to a forward and back rolling motion. In all this I never saw Daisy come into the woods to piss. Not until she saw me and screamed.


Before I could do or say anything she took off toward Jamie and Brendon screaming. “There’s someone in there! There’s somebody here!” She screeched. Jamie dismounted and sat back down next to Brendon. Her large titties were still glistening with sweat and heaving from her heavy breathing. He sat up. His hard cock waggled in front of him as large as a tree and still slick with her juices. They both looked pissed at the interruption.


“A fucking peeping Tom. I’ll kill him!” Brendon said and he hopped to his feet in an instant. Jamie wasn’t far behind with her giant titties swaying wildly and a look of consternation on her face. “Shit!” I cursed fear replacing anger. I ran. It was no use. They were too big and there were two of them. They were leaning above the grove of trees in an instant.


I crouched and darted among the trees and hazarded a look up. Jamie was leaning above scanning, her enormous boobs swung and swayed as she leaned this way and that. “There!” She pointed at me; well she didn’t know it was me, at least not yet. I ran, but two seconds later a huge hand snatched me. It was Brendon. My arms were pinned to my sides by his powerful fingers. He dumped me on the sand in front of them.


Before I could even get to my own feet. I heard him say, “I’m just going to stomp the little fucker.” I got up and looked up in horror at his giant foot lifting. Then I saw Jamie’s face as she recognized me. “Wait!” She said grasping his shoulder. “Why?” He asked putting his foot back down in the sand. “Its Jim.” She said.


“Oh. Well, this is awkward. You two need a minute?” He asked grinning. Jamie ignored him and just looked down at me. “Jim, what the fuck are you doing here?” She asked like this was all my fault. “Looking for you!” I yelled up. “And here you are fucking him! Cheating on me!” I added. She frowned. “I knew you would be like this and that’s why I tried to hide it from you.” She said.


“Tried to hide what? That you’re fucking someone else? After we just went exclusive too!” I yelled. “Get real, Jim. Look at me?” She said dropping a hand to her hip. “I’m a huge fucking giant now and you’re what? Like two and half inches tall in comparison, less? Brendon, he just fits better; you know, but it doesn’t have to mean that we can’t be together too.” She said suddenly smiling and dropping to her knees in front of me. Her big boobs bounced heavily against each other as her huge hands slid down her thighs to her knees while she leaned above me.


“Brendon has a little woman too. You can be my little man. You two can even fuck if you want. We don’t mind. We’ll just be swingers.” She proposed. I looked up at Brendon. “I’d say yes, little dude.” He advised. Daisy was standing next to his foot just watching. She hadn’t indicated her preference. In all honesty I’m not sure how much choice in the matter she had. As much as me I guess.


“There’s no reason you can’t enjoy this too. What do you say?” Jamie asked putting her arms on the ground to my sides surround me and letting her huge breasts drop onto the ground with an audible thud in front of me. She lowered her face to my level and had this sexy, pouty little smile, and watched me intently. I looked at her gorgeous face and gigantic body with her sexy ass sicking high in the air behind her like two sexy hillocks. She waggled it slightly awaiting my answer.


God she was big. Yet still so pretty and sexy. There really was only one choice. If I wanted to be with Jamie I’d have to share. I hated that it had to be like this, but I had known she was always going to do who or what she wanted; even when she was normal sized. I guess I should consider it a win that she did still want me too.


“On one condition.” I said. “What?” She asked. “You carry me back to camp.” I answered. “Fine, but first we need to finish what we started before you interrupted us.” She said winking as she rose back up. She casually plucked Daisy up and set her next to me. “You two play while we finish our big people fuck.” She said and then she stood up next to Brendon and they walked back where they were and laid down.


I awkwardly glanced down at the shorter Daisy who was gorgeous in her own right and naked. She saw me looking and turned a little crossing her arms over her large tits. This may not have been the right decision I considered as Daisy and I just stood there while they fucked. When they finished they walked back over to us.


Jamie looked down and squeezed her boobs together. “Brendon you mind putting out little couple between my tits?” She asked Brendon. “Why certainly.” He said. He then picked me up and stuffed me head first into the cleavage Jamie had created with her hand bra. I then felt Daisy’s body slide in front of me. She went deeper than me and so one of her nipples was poking my cheek despite the fact I was taller than her. The ride back to camp was much different and faster than the long walk there for sure.