- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Daisy


I lay alone, again. I was pretending to sleep while watching Justin fuck Samantha or at least try too. She was big enough I could see her easily. She was cupping and squeezing one of her massive breasts from beneath while her little husband, whom I could barely see at this distance, climbed through her bush attempting to mount a vagina that was bigger than he was. I couldn’t imagine that he was that effective, but it didn’t matter. She was enjoying his affections all the same.


She was so lucky. It wasn’t fair that Brendon grew and not me. Samantha and Jamie got to be gigantic sex goddesses and I was stuck as a little pixie girl too small to properly use Brendon’s equipment. How could I compete? He and I weren’t faithful to each other before the crash, but it was more his fault than mine. I’d have been his steady were he up for that. He was always such a play boy that would take whatever piece of ass he could get and before the shipwreck that piece of ass was me, but now I’m Tinker Bell at best, fearful about who would become his Wendy.


The fact that I could see Samantha and Justin at all meant that Jim was sleeping alone too. I was no fool. I knew what that meant. Brendon and Jamie were probably hooking up or about to. I hated it, but there was little I could do to stop it. If I were big I’d have Brendon right between my legs right now like Samantha did with Justin and he’d have no reason to stray. Hell, I wouldn’t let him. However, the situation was him big and me small and I could do little to keep him away from the two giant women.


If I wanted to be with him I’d need to be his little extra and steal time with him when he wasn’t around them. He wouldn’t withhold himself from Jamie (or Samantha if he could get her) for me, but he’d let me play too. It would have to be good enough. Some of his attention was better than none at all. The sun wasn’t up yet, but there was a red glow from beneath the horizon out in the ocean. I stood up, stretched, and yawned.


When I looked over at the two love birds my mouth dropped open. Justin was sticking out of her from only the waist up and it looked like he was wrestling with her clit. It looked especially pink contrasted with the dark curls of her bush. She was leaning back with her eyes closed and resting on her elbows and gyrating her pelvis in a slow circular motion. “That looks fun doesn’t it?” I jumped startled at the proximity and volume of the whisper.


I spun around and was greeted by a grin that scared the shit out of me for simple fact it was so big and so close. “You scared me.” I said stepping back. How the hell did she sneak up on me like that at her size? The grin shrunk into a small smile and the smile retreated and rose. Jamie was sitting in our area on her knees with her hands resting on her thighs. “What do you want?” I asked. “I told Brendon I’d check in on you.” She answered.


I frowned. “You were with him?” I asked. She just smiled. “Well, where is he?” I asked. “He’s deep, well for you little people anyway, in the jungle. You want to see him?” She answered and then asked. “Yes.” I answered emphatically. I yelped as she picked me up with a finger and thumb and lifted me to her awaiting hand. “You are a pretty little thing, I’ll give you that.” She said as she examined me critically from above.


“Are you taking me to him or not?” I asked impatiently. “Why yes your highness.” She answered sarcastically and stood up. Samantha was still slowly rolling her pelvis, but now only Justin’s arms, shoulders, and head were sticking out of her plump vagina which seemed to be slowly devouring him. Jaime turned us away and took three steps and we were off the beach and into the knee high jungle.


After about a five minute walk for her we reached a clearing of smashed bush and broken trees that looked suspiciously to have been created by two giants having a roll in the hay. I could see Brendon was sitting within the clearing with an erection as big as a tree and looking up at us. “You brought her?” He asked sounding surprised. “Hell yeah. It will be so fucking cool to have a toy to play with. Don’t you think?” She asked.


“I guess, but what are we going to do with her?” He asked. “Anything we want.” She answered. I looked up and saw Jamie looking down at me with a sadistic smile. “Brendon! Don’t let her...” I was interrupted as Jamie’s giant hand entombed me completely in a fist. I couldn’t see anything.


My mind began running through all of the things a giant couple might do with a little sex toy which is what I was to them and I became terrified. I pushed with all my strength, but it was hopeless. I was trapped in the clutches of the giant bitch that had seduced my man and abducted me. “Let me out!” I yelled. I heard some giggling and then light returned. “Fuck.” I muttered.


She was holding me above her her open mouth! I screamed as she let go and I dropped a short distance before she caught me with her tongue. I kept screaming and crying for help as she closed her mouth with me inside. She dominated me with her tongue pinning me against the roof of her mouth and the back of her teeth before she started making out with my Brendon. Somewhere in this process I lost my meager clothing; all of it.


She passed me to him. He was much more clumsy with me and eventually just spit me out on Jamie’s navel just above her bush. It had been a neat strip, but it was already expanding a bit beyond its previously manicured confines. I saw Brendon’s face hovering above me and her enormous pussy. I was embarrassed by how small I must look in his eyes compared to this gigantic goddess he now had access to. His warm smile put me at ease.


“Daisy this can be fun for you too.” He said softly as he rose up and then flopped his tree trunk sized cock out in front of me across Jamie’s bush. I looked back at Jamie and she was just lazily watching my reaction from behind the massive swells of breast flesh protruding from her chest. I climbed on top of it, but was gently pressed flat from above by three or four large fingers.


“First, I want you to play with my nipples while he licks me.” I heard Jamie’s voice say as she grasped and lifted me off Brendon’s penis by my legs. She dumped me on top of her left breast expecting me to get to work. She was being casually rough to demonstrate the pecking order. The fucking bitch. I crossed my arms in defiance.


She smiled. “If you’re a good little toy and please us we’ll let you have some fun too. If not, well maybe you want to go back in my mouth...or up my ass.” She said. I looked back at Brendon, but his face was already buried in her crotch. Message received. It was Jamie, Brendon, and then me. I had no doubt the bitch would shove me up her ass to make her point so I grabbed her huge nipple and began to wrestle and rub it. She smiled and closed her eyes.


After doing this for ten minutes and then watching from her her other tit while Brendon pounded her missionary style I was allowed some cock and ball play. It wasn’t as good as I hoped as his attention was still with her for most of the time. They got a laugh watching me try and manipulate his giant genitals with my small body. It was impossible for me to do. Eventually, Jamie offered the assistance of her left hand and got him hard again. I rode on it until I came.


Five minutes after that we were ready to leave. “I need my clothes.” I told Brendon. He looked around. “I don’t see any. Did you have some?” He asked. “Of course I had some or did before she dropped me into her mouth.” I said pointing up at Jamie who had just sat up. “Well, I don’t have them now. I guess I ate them.” She said chuckling. “Its funny I have no clothes?” I asked.


“We don’t either honey.” She replied. “Are you ready?” She asked laying her hand flat. “I’d rather Brendon carried me.” I said. “Fine, suit yourself.” She said standing and towering high above me in the morning sky and then walked off. Finally, I was alone with Brendon. “You ready?” He asked gently dropping his large hand in front of me. I climbed on.