- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Justin


Samantha was just laying in the sand with her head turned to the side looking at me. She had just woken up. We were furthest from the central beach area near that terminating cliff where most everyone else had setup camp. It was the second day since we merged the two groups and only the third day since the wreck.


Having the giants further out was practical. If one were to walk back toward the central camp area you’d pass Jamie and Jim’s spot and then Brendon and Daisy’s spot. I wasn’t sure if they were actually a couple considering that I had caught him flirting with Sam, after only the second day we met him, but Daisy slept there with him every night.


I was fuming as the giant was getting familiar with my wife, but was powerless to stop him. He started out complimenting her profusely about her good ideas for work assignments. He then offered to help build a latrine for the giants which was another one of the her ideas. I went with them even though I was less then useless in this task which involved a lot of excavation and earth moving which Sam and Brendon were accomplishing rather easily.


I was not going to leave Brendon alone with Sam even though I trusted her completely. He began by showing off as he used his powerful muscles and hands to excavate and then push dirt out of a pretty deep whole. Samantha started clearing the edge of trees by uprooting them with her bare hands and tossing them in the “latrine”. He looked down at me and winked as I caught him watching my wife’s ass as she bent over and pulled up the last few trees.


She had done her best to avoid looking at Brendon’s crotch, but when she stood back up he was at full salute and it was simply impossible to ignore given his proximity. His huge head was perhaps only twice more than my body length from grazing the top curls of her bush. Her huge boobs were so close that her nipples were almost touching his chest.


She looked at me and rolled her eyes and then looked down between her enormous tits. “Ahem. You want to put that thing away?” She asked. “I can’t help it. I’m only twenty and that’s what happens when I’m in the presence of a beautiful woman such as yourself.” He said. I tensed ready to fight even if it meant my death as he made his move. “Hey!” I yelled.


Sam made me proud though. She had been too polite enduring his awkward flirtations and the boy got the wrong impression. The look on Sam’s face as his hands found their way to her waist, then the curve of her hips, and finally the top of her ass. He started to pull her close and her nipples had just touched his own chest when she instinctively shoved him in the chest. “Hands to yourself, jerk!” She said.


I saw her giant titties wobble violently from the commotion. Her legs and arms tensed getting ready for a fight. He turned a shade of red and purple and started to say something, but then thought better of it and just raised his hands and walked away. After that rebuke Brendon seemed to focus most of his energies on Jamie.


I was lucky to have her and that memory reinforced it. Sam had a beautiful broad smile and she was beaming it at me. The length of her plump lips was greater than my height now. I just walked up and planted a kiss on the bottom one, “Good morning sleepy head”. “Morning.” She yawned. I took several paces back as the hillside that was my wife started to stir and then rouse from her slumber.


She rose slowly and her long fat tits rested on the ground beneath her continued to decompress their seemingly infinite abundance until finally they achieved lift off and swung heavily as she rose. There were two enormous craters in the beach where they had been. Sand peppered their soft massiveness and began to gently rain down as she sat up. A huge sand dune formed as she pulled her long legs up and sort of sat on one butt cheek and the side of her bent legs.


I knew that she was embarrassed by her new immensity, especially around me. She was sitting like this so I wasn’t confronted by her huge hairy pussy which was larger than I was now. I told her I didn’t care and she shouldn’t be embarrassed, but modesty was drilled into her at an early age from her devoutly religious mother and father.


She told me of the daily ritual she and her mother would go through to try and hide and then repress her ever expanding bust as a teenager. Her mother had been on the smaller side of the breast size curve and Samantha out grew her at a very young age and then just kept growing. Her petite mother simply didn’t understand how uncomfortable it was to smash and tuck tit flesh of such magnitude into “respectable” confines. It was funny imagining my five foot nothing mother-in-law on a stool trying to contain the giant bust of her four inch taller daughter.


Sam told me she felt more and more guilty with each new cup size. She was embarrassed by how much bigger her breasts were than her mother’s which were about the size of her aureoles by the end. She had been ill equipped to handle the jealous looks of smaller breasted women and the outright lusty stares from men. She escaped the clutches of that church as and adult, but its prudish culture left its mark.


Luckily, I usually had no trouble getting her to drop the modesty and be intimate with me, but I had to put in most of the work. This typically involved a lot of touching, fondling, and petting which was now nearly beyond my physical capability. If I was her size I’d sit next to her and run a hand up her leg to the curve of her hip and give it a squeeze before sliding it up her waist and groping her massive breasts. Now, that was impossible.


I’d have to find another way to convince her of her beauty and warm her up with foreplay. I climbed up the sand dune and ran down her inner thigh and baseball slid into her navel with my feet landing in the midst of some brown curls peeking up. Sam had a full bush, but most of it was hidden between her legs at the moment with my feet just grazing the very top of it. “Just what do you think you are doing?” She asked looking down at me knowingly. “Caressing my gorgeous wife’s thigh.” I answered.


“Yeah, but now your wife’s giant thighs can kill you if you’re not careful. Ugh, I’ve got fat rolls that can crush you.” She said looking at the natural folds of skin on her side that was only hideous in her own mind. She picked me up and placed me in her palm. I slowly rose to just above her humongous breasts as she lifted her hand. I could tell she was uncertain of how to behave around me now. I started stripping. “Justin.” She admonished, but didn’t stop me and just watched as I stripped naked in the palm of her hand.


“What? Do you expect me not to be turned on now that you are giant and naked all the time? You’re the same woman I fell in love with times a thousand now. You are irresistible.” I said standing nude, in the palm of her hand, and looking directly into her beautiful eyes. It was just what she needed to hear and her face softened. We enjoyed each other thoroughly before the cruise and I could tell by how she was staring she still was attracted to me too which was a very good sign. “See.” I said gesturing to my stiff penis waggling in front of me. She giggled.


“Geronimo!” I yelled and took off running and then jumped off her hand. “Justin!” She squealed as I bounced off her left breast and then her right and then immediately both pressed against my body as she caught me in her cleavage. “Are you trying to kill yourself?” She asked as she cradled her titanic tits in her arms with me in between. “I knew you’d catch me.” I said planting a kiss on her left breast. “I should smother you.” She teased. “Sounds good to me.” I shot back and then burrowed down deeper between my wife’s giant tits.


“Justin!” She squealed again. I was wiggling down as quick as I could. I felt fingers above trying to dig me out, but I was too deep now and she would have to loosen up in order to get me. I laughed as she did so and wiggled deeper eventually dropping out beneath them and then sliding on my back down her stomach. My feet slid through her navel and buried into the top of her bush again deeper then before. I was up to my knees in her pubs and could feel the start of her vaginal opening with my feet.


“Score!” I yelled looking up as she just realized what had happened. Finally, she had that familiar playful look on her face. My whole world shook as my wife adjusted sitting fully on her shapely ass and moving her legs on out in front of her and behind me. I fell immediately as she spread her legs open and presented her huge hairy pussy to me. I was on my back and looked up in awe.


It was seven feet high and had two huge me sized lips on either side. It was covered with a patch of dense dark brown curls with a copper sheen. I could see a pink knob peeking from the top of her seven foot slit as big as my head. Above that her huge tits hung heavily from her chest capped with tan aureoles much larger in circumference than I was tall and bulls-eyes by barrel sized nipples a shade darker than the tan aureoles. Higher up between those fleshy mounds was my wife’s beautiful face with a playful smirk. “Alright lover boy. Lets see what you got.” She said.