- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter Four: Jim


I was in thought while I completed my work assignment of gathering coconuts. Jamie had taken a liking to her new stature with astonishing ease. She was easily the tallest of the giants which made her the tallest person ever. She spent a lot of time with Brendon. I hated that, but it was hard to object from down below ankle height. It was even harder to keep up with them.


I dumped a load of coconuts in a huge pile I had been building. She was sleeping still I noted in disgust. I had been awake for two hours now gathering coconuts. Every time I returned and saw her blissful slumber I became angrier. I gathered another armload and started back from the jungle’s edge to the beach area where we stayed.


Jamie was sitting up stretching her arms and yawning. “About time.” I muttered as I trudged through the sand. I approached the pile and I saw Jamie’s fingers descend and rake all the coconuts into her hand. A second later and they were in her mouth: all of them. I was floored. She was casually chewing them up now, shells and all.


I tossed the coconuts I was carrying in the non-existent pile and ran up to her hip. “What the fuck! That took me all morning!” I yelled up. She didn’t hear me because she was leaning away. She leaned back then stretched a long arm out and grabbed an entire coconut tree between her fingers and uprooted it. When she sat back up she was holding it in her hand. Casually twirling it in her fingers.


She placed the end of it in her mouth and bit the top clean off. She chewed it up and swallowed; leaves, coconut, wood, and maybe a small animal or two. Then she carelessly tossed it in the ocean. Even though the throw was halfhearted and disinterested I watched in amazement as the large log seemed to sail forever landing about a half a mile out from the beach. “Oh, hey, did you need something?” She asked oblivious of my anger. She caught me off guard and I just stood there sheepishly.


“Goodie, you brought more.” She said and then plucked up the rest of the coconuts and popped them one at a time into her mouth, but stopped before eating the last one. “Here you go.” She said offering it to me. I took it and just stood in shock as she stood up and walked off down the beach. Her long legs moved her so quickly she was out of sight in less than a minute.


I stood there holding the coconut in stunned disbelief until shadow enveloped me. I turned and looked up. It was Samantha. She had a look of disapproval on her face. She had obscenely large breasts. Her arms were crossed over them and then they swayed and jiggled as she dropped her hands to her hips. “Just one coconut for the whole morning? I didn’t think you’d be a loafer.” She said.


“Jamie ate...” I started to explain, but she just shook her head and stepped over me disappearing down the beach in the same direction that Jamie had went. I decided I’d go ahead and rebuild the pile and so two hours later I had restored it, but I was tired and famished. I cracked a coconut open and greedily drank its contents and scooped out the meat too.


So, far we had been able to make do as far as food went, but what happened this morning was sobering. Jamie ate all of my morning efforts in one bite and then added a whole tree to it and the whole meal was probably just a snack for her. More concerning is that she was just one of three people with a similar capacity for consumption and arguably she was the lightest eater.


I hadn’t seen Jamie in a bit so I went off looking for her. My skin began to flush with anger when I saw her in the distance leaning against the cliff with Brendon. He was clearly spitting game at her and she was lapping it up. I couldn’t hear what was being said, but I could tell by their body language. The shit eating grin on his stupid face as he said something that made Jamie laugh and then his hand caressed her shoulder causing her huge right tit to sway into her left tit which then swayed in the same direction before bouncing back against the right.


My anger rose as I saw his eyes watch my girlfriend’s giant boobies jiggle to rest. I saw Jamie just leaning back with her huge hooters just hanging out right in front of him for his viewing pleasure soaking up his attention. She couldn’t help that she didn’t have any clothes, bur her nipples were long and stiff and her thinly veiled pussy was swollen and pink with a clit bigger than my head peaking out and saying high to everyone. The fact she was so obviously enjoying his company too was the most infuriating aspect.


I’d had enough and made a beeline toward them on instinct alone. I got there too quick, confronted with feet the size of buses and tree like shins. I looked up and froze. They were so big; he was so big. I had no plan, but I could now hear what they were saying.


“Yeah its so weird.” Jamie said. “I feel like everyone is looking at me all the time.” She went on. “Of course they are. You’re like the hottest person here. No offense to Samantha, but she’s a little chunky and old. What is that like a 22 inch waist?” He said tracing Jamie’s waist and hips with his eyes before actually placing his hands around it to measure. She just giggled. “More like seventy feet now, but before it was a bit more than 23 inches if you must know.” She said smiling at him.


“See. Smoking.” He said finally removing his hands from my girlfriend’s waist. She just laughed. “Didn’t you have a companion? I do believe I remember you sucking face with a nice looking brunette before the wreck.” She said watching intently for his reaction. I just watched and listened to them. “Guilty.” He said smiling. “She’s great, but she’s like the size of my thumb now. I mean what am I supposed to do with that even if we wanted to.” He said.


I then watched as both of their eyes dropped to Brendon’s ten foot limp penis that hung over his huge car-sized testicles. As if on queue from the attention it quickly inflated to a full erection a good a twenty feet in length and probably three feet in girth easy. Their gazes rose back up finding each other again. “See what I mean.” He said smiling. Jaime was blushing a little having been caught looking so blatantly.


I felt a sinking feeling almost as if I was shrinking on the spot. I was shrinking or a least sinking. Brendon had shifted his weight and moved a giant foot creating a whole in the sand that I had just sort of slipped into. The fall took me by surprised and I yelped. “Oh my gosh, I think you just buried someone.” She said. I was only half buried. “Easily fixed.” He said and knelt down and plucked me out by my arm between two fingers and brushed me off with his other index finger.


He then saw who I was and smiled knowingly. I didn’t like the look, but had no time to react as I was lifted scores of feet into the air in the span of a couple seconds. “Isn’t this little fella yours?” He said smiling as he dangled me in front of Jamie’s giant eyes by an arm. I kicked my legs frantically and looked down afraid of falling. “He sure is.” Jamie said grinning and holding her hand beneath my legs. I suddenly fell a few feet into my girlfriend’s giant palm.


“Something wrong?” She asked. She knew exactly why I was here, but she was going to play her little games. Brendon just leaned against the cliff as I was put on the spot. “I was just wondering where you were.” I answered. “You couldn’t see where I was? I mean, I’m kind of big.” She said. Brendon chuckled softly. I started to answer, but Brendon cut me off. “Of course he saw you. He got jealous. He saw great big you talking with great big me and thought he needed to come over and check on us.” Brendon said.


“Awwww, is that true. You were jealous?” Jaime asked in a high pitched voice feigning surprise. He was right. “Well...” I stammered. “Now he’s embarrassed. Its sooo cute.” Jamie said slapping Brendon’s shoulder and smirking at him and then looking back down at me. Like I didn’t see the smirk she just shot at Brendon. She then asked, “What did you think we were going to do?” Fucking Jamie, she loved to tease and stir the pot, but it wasn’t as much fun now that I was the pot serving up amusement for her and Brendon. I now knew a little how that bride felt on the cruise ship before the crash.


I was tongue tied as my giant girlfriend and her new found giant friend were taking turns belittling me for daring to trespass on their flirt session. Brendon answered for me again in dramatic fashion. “He was afraid I was going to sweep you off your feet and steal you away.” He said as he literally swept Jamie off her feet and held her in his arms and she let out a surprised squeal.


“Shit! Brendon, I almost dropped him.” She admonished. The lights had went out for me momentarily as did gravity, but both quickly returned. “Well, he’s safe now.” Brendon said glancing down while Jamie opened her hand, still half holding me as light returned to my eyes. Jamie was laying sideways across his tensed and powerful arms. Her back on his left arm and her legs hanging over his right. The side of her big right breast was casually resting against his left pectoral completely covering his nipple.


“Look at you, muscles.” Jamie said as Brendon swiveled slightly from side to side rocking us showing off his strength. “Now, now we don’t want to give your little beau the wrong impression. I mean to carry you back to your place so he can rest assured.” He said sarcastically and smiling. He then proceeded to carry us back to our bedding area. “This is the spot right?” He asked. “It sure is.” Jamie answered.


“Well lets make sure that you’re tiny man is secured.” He said. Jamie’s me sized fingers coiled around me tighter and then I felt my orientation change as he set Jamie back on her feet. “See, nothing to worry about little guy. No hard feelings?” Brendon asked looking down at me and offering his huge pinky finger. I was standing in Jamie’s palm at belly height and looked up. God they were big.


Jamie’s huge tits jutted out above shading me. He was standing entirely too close. Her keg sized nipples were almost touching his chest. Worse still his large muscles were popping from the exertion. They were just watching me in condescension waiting for my reaction to this absurd spectacle. I just grasped then end of his pinky finger with my hand and he shook whole my arm up and down. The commotion caused me to fall on my ass in Jamie’s giant palm. They both chuckled at my feebleness.


Brendon finally left and I felt relieved. Although Jamie’s mood seemed to sour. “Well what would YOU like to do now?” She asked, now laying on her side and yet still towering over me. “I don’t know.” I answered. “So, it was just insecurity.” She said. I didn’t answer. “Does it bother you more that I was talking to another guy or that he’s a giant with a penis bigger than you are?” She asked smirking at the corner of her mouth watching intently for any reaction. Here and I’d hoped humiliation was off the itenary for the day. I laughed nervously poorly deflecting her well aimed quiver.


She wanted to go there, fine, “Well, why were you talking to him anyway?” I shot back. “You don’t know what its like. There are two other people on this island I can talk with that can relate to what’s happened to me.” She said. “Why him? Why not Samantha?” I asked. “I talk to Samantha too, but why not him? I like talking to him.” She asked then answered. “Look, I may not know what its like to be a giant, but I am here for you. Make me understand.” I pleaded to her.


“Its well, no offense, but sometimes its just more comfortable being around someone big. It makes me feel a little more normal.” She said. “I get that, but Brendon is just trying to fuck you and yeah I admit it makes me jealous to see you with him. I mean he can pick you up and carry you around like I used to do and I can’t even lift your little finger anymore.” I said. I wasn’t changing any of these facts so I may as well win some shared vulnerability points with them.


“This bothers you because you’re scared at how much bigger and stronger he is than you are or that I might decide that bigger is better?” She asked. Here I was just trying to win emotional bonding bonus points and she was focusing on the crux of the matter. I laughed nervously again. “A bit of both I guess.” I answered honestly.


“What about me?” She asked. “What about you?” I asked back not sure what she meant. She slowly sat up towering even higher above me. “I’m bigger and stronger than you are. Does that bother you?” She asked. I looked up and swallowed. She wasn’t looking at me like when were together on the ship or when I told her about the trip in the first place or even that first night on this island. No, it was the look she had given the bride when she was openly flirting with her fiance and the less attractive woman had no recourse. “No.” I said putting some iron in my tone.


“Really?” She asked extending a hand a curling her giant fingers around my body. “You don’t mind at all that I can literally pick you up whenever I want? Do whatever I want?” She asked as she lifted me up and held me in her hand. “Of course not! You’re my girlfriend.” I replied. “That’s true, but we haven’t really been together that long. How long was your last relationship?” She asked as she passed me to her other hand and held me with it. “About a year and half.” I answered.


“My last relationship, with Jeff, was only six months, but still longer than ours.” She added. “How do you think your ex, what’s her name?” She asked as she pinched my hips between her index finger and thumb and lifted me up to face level. “Uh, Sara.” I answered nervously looking down. I was definitely breaking something if I fell from this height I figured. “You’re so fucking little now.” She said in amazement staring directly at me as she held me with just a finger and thumb. “I’m normal size, you’re the one that’s changed.” I said.


She ignored me or perhaps never heard me was more accurate. She was chasing down a thought dancing though her mind. “Imagine I’m Sara. How would she treat tiny little you?” She asked. I just laughed. “This is stupid.” I said. “Tell me.” She insisted. “Well, it ended because I met you. You know that.” I replied. “That’s right. I remember getting pissed when I saw her pictures. She was pretty too. Oh, you’d be so fucked.” She said smiling. “What do you think she would do?” She asked her eyes sparkling as she looked at me intently.


Sara was the vindictive type. I cheated on her with Jamie so it wouldn’t end well for me. She’d probably cram me up her pussy and then give Brendon a go. “I don’t know.” I lied. “If you were Jeff I’d squish your tiny little head like a raisin.” She said as she lifted her other hand and pretended to pinch my head between her other index finger and thumb. She didn’t actually touch me, but came close enough to demonstrate to both of us just how easy it would be for her.


I watched anxiously as she positioned her giant finger and thumb to either side of my head. “What did he do?” I asked nervously. “He dumped me; said I was to wild. The thing is that’s what he liked about me when we first met. Fucking bastard. Good thing I still like you.” She said smiling and lowering her other hand. The sadistic look was gone. “Me too.” I said in agreement and relief.


“You want to fuck?” She asked out of the blue. “Uh...” I hesitated. “Look, I got a little carried away the other day when I sort of just let my pussy have you. I’m sorry. I’ll be more gentle this time.” She said as she set me down in front of her huge furry vagina. “Give me your best shot and if I need to I’ll finish up myself.” She said.


I saw the vertical maw with blonde hair covering it salivating in front of me. The opening was about my size, but sort of curved up from the ground the ground below which meant it was probably greater in total length then my height. “Uh...” I said stepping back. “Jeez, are you fucking gay? Come on little toyfriend, show me that size doesn’t matter.” She said.


Did she just call me...I felt a finger press my back and push me into her fleshy labia. “OK, ok, just let me get undressed.” I yelled up. She smiled and backed off, but only a little. I quickly got undressed under her impatient and lusty gaze. Now naked I walked up and sort of hugged it and pushed my dick into the space between the fleshy labial walls, but it was too skinny to graze both sides as once so I just lanced the slick walls alternately with it.


I looked up through bush and between her tits at her face to see if I was having any effect. She smiled. “Well, its not much but I can feel your rhythm. I can work with this.” She said. She then looked down and sort of humped back with her pelvis ramming with her labia. I was immediately flung to the ground. She giggled. “Don’t give up.” She said seductively.


It felt like it was some sort of test. I didn’t feel like I could fail it and keep her. So, I got back up and jumped up against her lips. We sort of settled into a back and forth see-saw like pattern. I would thrust and truth be told press at her labia with my arms and then she would gently roll or convulse and push back. It took all my strength not to fall, but I could tell she was getting aroused by the humidity and eventually the wetness soaking me.


Eventually, she got too energetic in both frequency and strength and I was thrown to the ground. This time after resisting her overwhelming strength for so long I was exhausted. “What happened?” She asked looking down in disappointment. “I can’t. I’m too tired.” I barely got out. She rolled her eyes and a huge hand landed out in the sand behind me and I saw her bush and labia pressing down on top of me. She leaned forward. I saw her hips tilt and her belly and navel loom out above. She was about to start grinding on me! “Jamie, wait, I’ll get up!” I yelled throwing up my arms, but was then first assaulted by pubic hair and then pushed down into the sand by her large labia.


The only thing that saved me from being crushed flat was the space between her lips which was opening and oozing fluid all over me as she ground herself into the sand around me. I didn’t count them exactly, but it was somewhere around seven or eight pushes before she let up and leaned back again. I was lifted up stuck to her left labial lip, one arm tangled in pubic hair, and sand caked all over me.


“Jim? Are you OK?” She asked while looking down at the sand. I freed myself and fell to the ground in front of her pussy like a vanquished opponent in some gladiator arena with Jamie’s soft thighs rising up like the arena walls. “Oh, you poor little thing. That’s as easy as I can go.” She said sadly. I just laid there panting unable to respond.