- Text Size +

I had spent most of the first day crying. I was lucky to be alive I guess, but Brendon was dead my friends were dead. I was stranded on some island in the middle of no where with sixty other people I didn’t know and one of them was a giant naked woman.


She had built this big bonfire to try and signal any passing planes or ships and to keep us warm, but honestly I think it was mostly for her and her little husband. We just happened to be there. She sat cross legged in front of the huge fire she had stoked with trees she had pulled up by the roots with her bare hands. Her husband sat on her knee. The rest of us kept our distance and sort of huddled together.


She was pretty, beautiful really. She had brown hair, a pretty face with green eyes and high cheek bones, and huge boobs. Not just because she was gigantic. They would have been considered extra large before she had become a giantess. As if seeing her humongous hooters flop about wasn’t enough to inflame my insecurities I was still in my bikini. Its all I had when the ship went down. Most every one else had more clothes, except for the giant naked woman of course.


“Look, its a giant.” Someone yelled. Everyone turned to look and sure enough a giant naked man was walking toward our fire. It was Brendon! Like the giant woman he was nude too. “Brendon. Brendon!” I yelled. I took off running toward him as fast as I could. He was gorgeous: huge, muscular, and his gigantic genitals swayed heavily as walked. His huge dick quickly stiffened in front of him. He must see me. God it was over three times my size now.


However, I noticed shadow and then I looked up and saw her legs, butt, hairy pussy, and huge under-boobs fly overhead. She stepped over me. I was over taken by the giant woman. Though I ran her casual walk left me in the dust and I found myself dodging the huge footprints she had left in the sand. She reached him first and started talking to him.


“That bitch!” I muttered as I ran. He hadn’t seen me at all. The giant woody was for her not me. The realization made me both angry and jealous. I finally reached them and neither of them noticed me. “Brendon!” I screamed waving my arms up at him.


The giant woman noticed me first. “Do you know her? I think she knows you.” She asked him pointing down at me. “Huh?” He said looking down. He crouched and squinted. “Daisy?” He asked. “Yes. Its me!” I yelled up at him. “Yeah. She goes to school with me.” He said standing back up. I stood there in stunned shock. We fucked four times on this very trip and that’s all he could say?


I looked back at the giantess. She had this look of pity on her face for me. Some how she knew. I just stood there awkwardly as they talked. “So, there’s three of us that are big. Another woman, Jamie, is up the beach with about three hundred some odd survivors from the wreck.” He said. “Well there’s about sixty of us here.” She answered back.


I watched them. She did her best to ignore his giant hard on and he tried to not to stare at her huge tits, but he did take quick glances. I fumed. “You should come down and I’ll introduce you to Jamie.” He said. “Yeah, let me just tell my husband first.” She said. She then turned and walked back toward the fire. I looked up and watched Brendon staring at her ass as she walked back.


“Brendon. Brendon!” I yelled up. He looked down. “Daisy, I can hardly hear you. What do you want?” He said curtly. His dick was deflating slightly. I looked up. What did I want? I wanted a little comfort. I wanted him to protect me. To take me away from this place. “What happened to you?” I asked loudly.


“Well, I woke up half in the water with no clothes on. I found this naked woman and woke her up and we started walking down the beach. About twenty minutes later we came upon a bunch of small people, survivors, and found out that we were giants.” He said. “Ok, you ready?” The giant woman asked. She had walked back already.


“Yeah, were this way. We should probably merge into one group.” He said to her. I watched tearfully as the giants walked down the beach together and turned out of sight. It wasn’t that he didn’t care. He was busy. He said there were hundreds of other survivors. They were probably all dependent on him to come back with news. Well where ever Brendon went then that’s where I was headed. So, I started down the beach.


About an hour into my walk I saw the giant big breasted woman walking back. She saw me and stepped to me and looked down. I craned my neck to look up at her. God she was big. “You may as well give up on that one.” She said. “I beg your pardon?” I asked. She crouched down and it felt like a building was sitting down in front of me.


“Look there’s no one around so we can just be frank. He doesn’t love you. He might have fucked you, but he doesn’t love you and he can’t fuck you now.” She said. “What would you know about it?” I asked her coldly. “Its not like that. I’m not going to fuck him. I could, God knows he’d be up for it, but I’m not. I have a husband that I love. If you force the issue it won’t end well.” She said standing back up.


I didn’t even bother saying anything. I just walked right under her legs toward Brendon. I heard a snort of derision and when I looked back she was walking on as well, back to her beloved husband; bitch. What the hell does she know anyway? She wasn’t there. She didn’t see how we made love. It was true love. She’ll see.


Two hours later it was dark when I got to the camp. There were dozens of half smoldering fires. I eventually found Brendon sitting and leaning against a cliff. Like everyone else it looked like he was asleep. I walked up between his legs and was confronted by his huge cock resting in the sand. The head was wider than I was.


I walked over to his knee and banged my fist on it. “Brendon.” I yelled up. His knee lifted up slightly, but he didn’t wake. Oh well. I’ll just go to sleep right here and he’ll see me when he wakes up. I laid down in the sand and went to sleep. I awoke to a thigh massage. For a moment, I thought I was back on the boat and Brendon had slid into bed behind me.


When I realized I was being caressed by a single finger I remembered right where I was and what had happened. I quickly stood up and Brendon was smiling down at me. His giant hand retreated to his thigh. “Hi Daisy.” He said smiling. “Hi Brendon.” I replied. “Just made it out with a swimsuit, eh? I guess its better than nothing like me.” He said.


I could tell he wanted me, from his stare. My swimsuit bottoms had pushed over the curve of my hip from his massage and the top of my dark bush was peeking out. I smiled up at him and pulled them the rest of the way down flashing him before I pulled them back up. “Eeeeke.” I squealed as two giant fingers squeezed my sides and I rocketed up in the air toward his face. He held me there and turned me at a couple different angles. “Well you still are smoking hot even if you’re tiny now.” He said.


He pressed his finger into my chest and rubbed my tits. Even though it was just one finger to me it was like some huge man was raking his hands across my breasts. It didn’t take long for my top to give out and fall to the grown below. Despite the roughness from the size difference this was the nature of our relationship. I felt relief.


I grabbed his finger and kissed the tip. I then wrapped my legs around it and began to hump it. He laughed. “There’s my little fuck buddy.” He said. I spun over as Brendon turned his hand. I squealed as I was lifted up, but I quickly fell back down on his finger and when I did I was naked. He had tugged by bikini bottoms off too.


I was riding his finger when I felt myself move and he sat me on his chest. I slid down his huge chest and navigated the ridges of his well defined abs and then waded through his waist deep bush. His giant cock had stiffened and was raised in front of me at a 40 degree angle. Jesus, it was as big as a tree.


I walked out onto his staff and clamored up the best I could without falling. As I went higher I dropped down and hugged his rod and shimmied to the tip. I started kissing and grinding on it. My pussy was leaking all over it, but after a couple of minutes I noticed we weren’t really getting any where. I sat my ass on his tip and wiggled. It was just too big it was like sitting on sofa cushion instead of a dick.


He chuckled. “I’m waaayyy too big for you now. I’d split you in two.” I felt his fingers clamp onto my arm and...whoosh he lifted me off the top of his penis. “Lets try something a little smaller.” He said as I dangled from his fingers. He gently began massaging my butt with his pinky finger. It was still much too big, but it was smaller than his penis.


A moment or two of this and then I felt myself get lowered. He held me tight and by my sides. I was facing away from him now and I could see his legs and semi-erect cock resting in the sand. Then I felt my ass rubbing on his chest and the next thing I knew my legs were spreading and something smaller than his pinky was pushing against my butt and pussy. It was bumpy and stiff, but occasionally hitting the right spots. I found a rhythm and ground on it until I came.


I heard some soft laughing and when he spun me around I saw that he had used his nipple to fuck me! “Well that’s a first.” I said. “Yeah, never had a lot of use for them until now. Look, I think its bigger than your whole boob.” He said changing thoughts and then he pressed me up against his nipple for a comparison. The fucker was right. His nipple was bigger than my titty. It would have been too big to get me off too had it not been stiff and bumpy.


After that he sat me down gently on the sand between his legs. I walked over to his ball sack and leaned against it like it was a huge bean bag. He didn’t seem to care. I was glad he was paying attention to me, but I was anxious about the fact that I wasn’t able to finish him. I drifted off into a nervous slumber.