- Text Size +

Chapter Sixteen: Jim


I was buried up to my neck. I hated it when she did this. Jamie packed the sand and dirt down around me good and I couldn’t free myself. My whole body hurt. She had been rough with me. At least the cool sand and clay holding me like a glove was somewhat soothing. I didn’t expect dumping her would hurt her feelings. I thought she had moved on and I was an after thought.


I tried to move and it hurt and I couldn’t anyway so I waited. Fortunately, Daisy walked up. She put her hands on her hips and nearly straddled my head. I caught glimpses of the undersides of her big, unrestrained, breasts up her shirt as the breeze wafted it some while she looked down at me. “What the hell were you thinking? I told you she wouldn’t let you go.” She spat.


“I remember. I just didn’t think she would react like that.” I answered my eyes darting around as if motioning to my predicament. “No girl likes to be dumped. Period.” She said. We looked at each other for a moment before awkward silence settled onto us.


“You going to dig me out or what?” I asked. She sighed, picked up a stick, dropped to her knees, and started scratching away the packed dirt and sand around me. “What did she do after you two left?” She asked. “I’d rather not talk about it.” I answered honestly not wanting to relive the ways she abused and humiliated me.


Once my arms were free I used them to pull myself out. “Well, what did she say at least?” Daisy asked. “She said that since I didn’t want to be her boyfriend I would be her sex toy. She said if I told anyone that I dumped her she’d pull my arms and legs off.” I recounted. “Did she mention me?” Daisy asked nervously. “No. Not that I recall.” I answered.


She turned to leave and I grabbed her hand, but she jerked it away and spun back to face me. “No, Jim.” She said. “What?” I asked a bit confused since she did risk her neck to save me last night and dug me out just now. “We can’t see each other like that anymore.” She said. “Why not?” I asked. “Your gigantic girlfriend is fucking insane that’s why not.” She blurted looking at me intensely.


“Ex-girlfriend.” I corrected. “It doesn’t matter. She will kill us. I like you, but I don’t want that giant bitch to step on me because she woke up jealous.” Daisy said. “She wouldn’t do that. She gets mad, but then she calms down.” I said. I would say anything to keep our thing going; whatever it was. It made me feel normal. “It doesn’t matter if she calms down after she crushes me.” she replied.


“She doesn’t have to know.” I said. “She’ll know.” Daisy replied. “We can leave this place. We can take a raft.” I said becoming desperate. “I’m leaving. We need to keep our distance except when they come for us.” She said walking off. “Fuck.” I muttered. I hated them. Daisy left and I went to the beach and waded out into the ocean letting the sediment and Jamie’s dried secretions waft off my body.


I was hungry, but even more tired, so, after getting clean I got a nap. I woke up famished to shadow enveloping me. “Did your little girlfriend dig you out?” Jamie asked mockingly. She was sitting and casually eating large smoked fish whole from a pile the size of a car. “I see Justin and Samantha put the net to use.” I said changing the subject. My mouth was watering from the smoky aroma. She just ignored me and continued finishing her pile of seafood.


“Are you going to share?” I asked looking hopefully as she was down to the last two. “Why? You made it clear how you felt about me.” She said and picked the second to last one up and dropped it into her mouth. “Mmmm, so good.” She taunted smiling and licking her lips as she slowly reached for the last one.


“I just want a small piece.” I yelled running up and grabbing the large fin. She lifted it and me with it! I held on for deer life as she slowly lifted me higher and higher, past her huge naked breasts I rose. I should’ve let go long before, but now I was too high. Eventually, I was level with her giant angelic face.


“Careful Jim, get between a giant woman and her sashimi and you might end up on the menu.” She teased as she held me high off the ground. Greedy bitch. Then I felt her tongue brush across my calf. She smiled and lifted me and the fish up and opened her mouth. “Jamie! What the fuck! Cut it out!” I yelled. She lowered me and her tongue slid up my side tasting me and the fish. “Mmmm. you taste like pork.” She said.


A moment later she lifted me out over her other hand. “Get off.” She said. “Give me some.” I demanded. “No, get your own. Now let go.” She said shaking me slightly, but I held on tight. “Jim, let go or I’ll just eat you too. I’m not joking. I can easily do it.” She threatened.


I looked at her face. She was trying to bully me again. I pulled myself up and bit into the fish flesh. She was right, it was so good. I ripped my bite away, started to chew. She lifted me up and then I felt myself falling. I looked down just as her tongue caught me. I was then pushed onto her teeth by the 160 pounds of fish that fell in after me. I immediately started trying to climb out by using her teeth as steps, but her tongue brutally pinned me against her right cheek.


It moved and I saw the fish we had been fighting over resting right on the teeth I had been trying to climb out on. The top row of teeth immediately dropped and the fish simply exploded. Bits of its flesh hit me. I wiped my eyes and screamed trying to get out, but her giant tongue effortlessly pinned me against her cheek again between chews. It retreated and she bit down again shredding the fish, what was left of it, even more. It fell off onto her tongue and which effortlessly flicked the mash of broken bone and shredded flesh back into her throat and it disappeared.


The top row of teeth rose and I fell onto the bottom row. I started to climb off, but her tongue, as big as I was and much stronger, put me back on in perfect alignment for the fatal bite. “Let me out!” I screamed, but each escape attempt was blocked by her tongue. Then her jaw stared to close. She really was going to eat me! Her teeth were covered in bits of fish flesh and would soon be decorated with my own guts. How did I come to this end?


The top teeth came into contact with me despite me pushing with all my strength, but I wasn’t dead. She was holding me. The pressure was uncomfortable, but she hadn’t bit down; at least not yet. Did she have second thoughts? Was she just trying to scare me? Show me what she could do or was she going to slowly bite down and grind me to paste to maximize my suffering? All the while her tongue was busy whipping around tasting and sopping up the last bits of fish which she swallowed with me clutched in her teeth.


Her jaw lifted and I fell onto her tongue scared half to death, but so far unharmed. I could feel her muscles around me moving. I couldn’t be sure, but I sensed a big grin on her face as if she was savoring my fear. Oh no. She was going to swallow me; alive. I had never felt so helpless and powerless as I sat there on her tongue waiting.


“Jamie! Please! Don’t eat me!” I yelled. “I’m sorry I broke up with you! Please! Don’t do this! I’ll do whatever you want!” I yelled begging for my life. I didn’t know if she could even hear me, but I didn’t want to die and especially not like this. I was proud and I would not look well on someone begging like I was, but put anyone through what I had just been through and see what happens.


I felt movement from her mouth and her tongue. Here it comes. I closed my eyes. I felt cool air. When I opened them I was being lifted off her tongue by two fingers and put into the palm of her other hand. “Thank you!” I exclaimed not sure if my gratitude was directed at Jamie or the creator. I didn’t have the energy to parse out which and collapsed in her hand sobbing uncontrollably.


Already I felt a strong sense of shame building from all the begging I had done sitting on her tongue. My blood began to boil at what she just put me through. She must be getting a kick out of all this. What a bully! My shame and anger rose as I sobbed slower starting to pull myself together. I needed time, but she didn’t give me any respite.


“Awww. are you crying? You really thought I was going to eat you, eh? That’ll teach you to stay away from my food.” She said lifting me up to the level her eyes so she could observe me closely. “Maybe we should call it quits. I like men, not whiny little bitch boys. You little pussy.” She taunted laughing dismissively as she started lowering me down. I snapped.


“Fuck you! I jumped up wiping my eyes and shaking my finger at her. You! You are the worst thing that’s ever happened to me! And not just me; everybody you fucking meet! Brendon wants Samantha, but you put out. If he could get her he would drop you like a bad habit. I should’ve left your slutty ass in that shitty sports bar I found you in!” I yelled shaking by the end.


I felt a jolt from the abrupt halt as her hand stopped lowering. I looked up between her massive breasts jutting out above me and saw shock on her face at first as she processed what I had yelled. She slowly lifted me to just above boob level again. Her brow furrowed in anger as she just looked down at me standing in the palm of her hand. I saw her eye twitch. She was seething. I cut her and it felt good to take some power back.


The delicious vengeance of the hurt my works inflicted was short lived. Suddenly, I felt myself flying upwards. I barely had time to recognize how much I’d fucked up. Her mouth opened wide and her hand slapped against her lips. I continued flying and hit the back of her throat and she simply swallowed me in one gulp. I landed head first in a mucky pool of chewed up fish.


I got my head above the muck. It was dark. I couldn’t see anything. However, I could hear her. It was muffled, but I could make it out probably because of effort on her part to talk to me. “Have it your way Jim. We’re through. You don’t want to be my boyfriend, fine. You can be my lunch.” She said. I then felt myself rising. She was standing up.


There was a gash on my leg that was stinging pretty badly now. I must have hit a tooth on the way in. “Jamie!” I yelled. It was so dark. I felt my way around making my way to an edge of something, but it was smooth, slick, and there was no opening. I quickly circled feeling my way in the moist blackness with my hands. My eyes and nose were stinging as was my throat.


“Jamie! Please!” I screamed my hoarse voice seemingly absorbed into my dark environment. I was now regretting that I hadn’t just shut the fuck up and taken her verbal abuse from moments before. I felt and heard a series of thuds. She was patting her belly and was talking again and so I stopped yelling. “...so you can just stop. I know your sorry now, but there’s only one way out. Good-bye, Jim.”


“No. No! Jamie!” I yelled becoming frantic. I began to pound and then claw at the walls of her stomach trying to climb out, but I only succeeded in exhausting myself. I fell to my knees. I could feel myself and the chewed fish around me swaying from side to side. She was walking. I waited and listened. I heard a powerful male voice. It was Brendon. “Help! Brendon!” I yelled trying to get his attention and pounding on a slick wall with my fist.


I could hear him and Jamie talking but I could not quite ascertain what was said. Soon me and the rest of the contents of her stomach started sloshing side to side again, more walking. Next, I was sloshed violently and went under for a moment. I came up coughing having inhaled some of the noxious liquid. I yelled, but nothing came out. Another violent slosh. She must have hopped up on the cliff and jumped to the secluded side of the beach.


I again tried to fight my way out. I was frantic. It was now or never. I was having some success on one wall. However, my whole world changed orientation rapidly by ninety degrees and all the contents of her stomach which was below me fell on top of me. I held by breath and thrashed trying to make it to the top. I couldn’t. Me and everything else started sloshing forwards and backwards to an erotic rhythm.


Brendon was fucking her. I was fighting for my life and she was getting laid! I thrashed wildly again more desperate. I started to inhale the noxious liquid again. My fingers felt coolness just breaking the surface of the organic stew covering me and then I blacked out. When I awoke it was like I was right in the middle of the best orgasm I’d ever had. This was heaven or perhaps it was the final shot of adrenaline and endorphins causing my dying brain to hallucinate; but then I felt my titties swaying beneath me.


Wait? What? I could see my arms, but they weren’t they were Jamie’s. Her giant female muscles were tensed as she herself up her hands in the sand. I could feel her breathing increasing in frequency and moaning coming out of her mouth. I could feel huge hardness slipping up into us in forceful bursts and a bulk pressing against my, no her, ass with strong hand squeezing my squishy hips. Obviously, I was dead. Jamie fucking ate me. How I was still around? I did not know. Maybe I was a spirit or maybe this fucking crazy place we crashed had something to do with it.


An hour later and I was still here seeing, hearing, and feeling through Jamie. I tried, but did not have any influence whatsoever over her. We were laying with Brendon in the sand looking at the ocean. I could feel my, no, her heavy breast resting against his side. “Well, that was unexpected. Awesome, but unexpected. That’s the best fuck we’ve had.” He said. “Maybe it was because it was just us. With no little toys.” Jamie said.


“You usually like having our little friends around. So, what happened with what’s his name? Jim. Are you two on the outs now?” He asked half mockingly. I could feel nervousness, fear, and a little eroticism wash over me. “You could say that.” She laughed nervously. “We got in a fight. I was so fucking mad at him. He said some cruel things and well...” She paused. I sensed trepidation and a little dread, but no shame. “Well what? Did you hurt him?” He asked.


“I, well, I sort of ate him.” She said. Now, it was all arousal washing over me. “What do you mean sort of?” He asked. “Ok, not sort of; I ate him.” She admitted. “Seriously? You chewed him up?” He asked scrunching his face. Revulsion washed over us for some reason.


“What? Gross, no.” She answered. “You swallowed him?” He asked. She just shook her head. “Well, shouldn’t you puke him up or something?” He asked. “I think I should’ve, but that time has passed now.” She said casually. Finally, I felt some regret washing over us.


“You can’t just eat him.” He said reflexively. “You shouldn’t have fucked me so good. Now its too late, I doubt we want to see what’s left of him.” She replied. “But...he’s a person. He’s your boyfriend.” He said. Way to go Brendon! Righteous indignation hit me. “My ex-boyfriend! Besides, he pissed me off, so I demoted him to lunch.” She said snuggling against him. “But...” He started. “But what?” She interrupted. “Why?” He asked.


“I told you. He pissed me off. He said all this cruel shit ranting, shaking his tiny fist at me like he was in charge. When he finished he was just standing in my hand all little and bite sized, and I thought, what the hell. So, I ate him,” She said. “You just decided then and there?” He asked. “Pretty much.” She said. “So that’s it then?” He asked. “Yep, that’s it. He thought he was going to leave me, but I decided to keep him. I’m literally absorbing him right now.” She said resting her head on his chest. Relief and calm was now hitting us.


“That is some fucked up shit. The small folk will be so pissed if they find out.” He replied. Annoyance hit me and her. “Oh shut the fuck up! Since when do you care what the small folk think? You were ready to step on him just a couple days ago.” She said. “That’s different.” He replied. “Not that different.” She said. He thought for a moment and let it go probably coming to the conclusion that she was right.


“Are you planning to eat anyone else?” He asked her. “I’m not sure. It might be fun to crush somebody.” She said. More arousal at the thought of how powerful we were. “Really? You’re just going to go step on a tiny person?” He asked. Hopeful nervousness hit us.


“I don’t know. I might sit on someone or maybe drop one of these babies onto them.” She said cupping a hand under one a large breast. She lifted and dropped it and I felt it flop heavily against his chest. Brendon was looking down at her horrified. “And you think that’ll be fun or something?” He asked.


“Yeah.” She said matter-of-factly. “Why?” He asked. “I don’t know. It makes me feel invincible and sexy all at once. Like I can walk up to a full grown man and just sit on him and he can do nothing about it. He can fight all he wants to, but no matter how tough or strong he is he’ll just break under my soft sexy ass; and all I did was sit down.” She said slowly sliding her hand up the back of her leg to a fleshy buttock and jiggling it. “We’re fucking gods here Brendon.” She said letting go and resting the hand on his chest. Arousal, tingling, and I could feel myself begin to fade, like I was sinking into her.


“Haven’t you wanted to just step on somebody? I mean besides Jim, twice.” We asked half laughing at the memories. “Not really, well, maybe that little prick Justin, but then I’d have to fight Samantha.” He said. “So, what? One back hand across the cheek ought to put her in check.” We said. “I don’t hit women.” He said forcefully. An awkward silence just started before we popped it by changing the subject.


“Honestly, Jim isn’t that filling. I’m still hungry. Lets go find something to eat; maybe your little woman, Daisy. We can split her.” We said winking. I felt another wave of arousal. The small folk were fucked. “What? No! Don’t eat her. We’ll find something else.” He said. “Yeah and some water too. I’m thirsty.” I replied and got up to walk down the beach.