- Text Size +

Chapter Fifteen: Justin


Me and many of the survivors waited eagerly, except Jim, as we watched Sam casually wading in the ocean about a half a mile off shore. She drug the new bigger net we weaved for her at her side. The water barely reached her hips. Waves were crashing into the beach that emanated from her powerful thighs as they churned up the ocean. My memories flashed back to last night when I was between those thighs up to my neck in her pussy.


Her giant index finger parted her thick bush and gently caressed my tiny head with only the pad of her finger. I could just make out her face peering down at me between her massive mammaries and the dark curls enveloping me. “Are you sure this doesn’t hurt?” She asked smiling. “Hell no. I’m surrounded by your pussy. Where else on Earth would I rather be.” I answered emphatically.


“Good. You feel so nice I might just leave you there.” She said smiling. “Fine by me.” I answered. So, there I slept inside my wife with just my head protruding like a little button. She awoke the next day and left me there until she walked down the beach to this very spot. Fortunately, no one else was around when she sat down and allowed me to escape her twat. It was only much later when she had already unfurled the net and was preparing to use it did the others show up.


She was becoming darker from being naked under the tropical sun. We all were. Even pale Jamie was bronzing a little. I looked around, surely Jim would want to be here for first catch. He must be with Jamie I figured who along with Brendon was also some where else at the moment.


Same finally turned and approached rising higher and higher above us. Water cascaded down her beautiful body. Her giant breasts wobbled wonderfully. Yet, more impressive to all of us was the full net of food Sam held tightly in her giant hands. She laid it down on the beach and large fish were flopping everywhere. She stood back up and dropped her hands to her hips. “OK, get these cleaned up and if there’s time I’ll get us another catch later.” She ordered.


“Whew! Fishing is hard work. I think I’ll sample some.” She said as she plucked up a large fish half my size and popped it in her mouth. “Maybe one more.” She said grabbing an even bigger fish. I’m not sure if she even chewed. “Mmm. Best sushi ever.” She said smiling and started to turn, but I called up and got her attention.


She turned back and straddled me. It had been months now and I still hadn’t really gotten used to this. I looked up her naked body. Her legs stood like giant sexy pillars flanking me. Looming high above and a little in front of me was her huge hairy pussy. Her dark triangular bush has grown wild and expansive. It curved up into her navel and above it the slight pouch of her belly. Further up her massive breasts jutted out and obscured her chin. I could see her eyes zeroed in on me.


“Where are you headed?” I asked her. “Going to work on your little house. You want to come too?” She asked. It sure beat gutting and cleaning fish. Being married to a giant person had some perks. “Sure.” I said. She knelt down, picked me up, and put me in her left hand and carried me back down to our area of the beach.


She and I were building a little hut for me. The last large rain storm she turned her back toward the ocean and I huddled against her belly just beneath her breasts. It was a good enough shelter, but she had to lay on her side for the duration. She decided that just because she was too big for shelter shouldn’t mean that I should do with out.


When we got back she sat me down in front of the small finished hut. It was a bit more inland than our section of the beach. Right where the beach met the tree line. “It looks like its done. I thought you said we were going to work on the house?” I asked. She sat down next to it. The roof didn’t reach the curve of her hip. “I thought you were just trying to get out of gutting fish?” She asked rhetorically and smiling. She knew me too well.


“Besides its not fixed up at all inside since my hand can’t even fit through the door.” She said. “Well, here goes.” I said walking into the small hut. It wasn’t much, just one room with a man sized whole for a door and another half man sized whole for a window, but it would keep the rain and sun off and provide a little privacy. I poked my head out the window and looked up at Sam and waved.


I felt the house shaking. I walked out and Brendon and Jamie had walked over. Brendon’s giant penis seemed to inflate into semi-erection and then full hard on and was waggling in front of him as he approached us. He was not ashamed and seemed to relish this especially when I was around. Fucking bastard.


We all knew who was the cause of this. Upon noticing the huge woody Jamie visibly rolled her eyes. I knew Sam would never truly cheat on me with him. He might force himself on her or coerce her. Even if she didn’t want to fuck him she was not above admiring his physique to include his giant cock which her eyes were trained upon now.


Sam didn’t know it, but I noticed. I could detect changes in her too when he was near like her erect swollen nipples and a little more humidity from between her legs. She had little control over these things. Worse still she did seem to flirt with him a little. He was the only male around that could truly mate with her and even our wedding vows and her love for me could not defeat millions of years of evolution.


He finally stopped pausing to allow his impressive pecker to absorb everyone’s attention for a moment longer. Sam was still sitting next to my hut. “You had some news for us?” Brendon finally asked. “Hell yeah I do. We have a new source of protein.” Sam stated. “It would be nice to eat something besides pork and coconuts. Did you find something besides boar?” Jamie asked.


“No. The small folk made a large net and I just used it catch an arm full of fish.” Sam said. “That’s good. It will help when I leave next week.” He said. “Leave?” Sam asked him looking down at me confused. “Yeah, don’t you remember? He’s going to go explore for us.” I shouted up.


Brendon missed my sarcasm. Neither Jamie nor Sam did though. Sam smiled and looked back up at him pausing at his crotch before looking him in his eyes. I wish she could control herself a bit more. His gigantic dick was hard to miss, but any attention she gave would only encourage him; and he wouldn’t miss any glance.


“That’s right and it will leave just you and Jamie here to run things.” He said positioning his penis so that it was in between his and Sam’s line of sight. Sam stood up and chuckled. Brendon watched her big boobs sway and wobble the entire time. As impressive as Brendon’s giant cock was Sam’s titanic titties rated bigger in standard deviations from the mean.


She paused watching him watch her giant chest. Apparently, it was her turn to bask in his lust filled gaze; and Jamie’s envy as both her and I rolled our eyes in unison. I wanted to puke. “I think we’ll manage. In case you haven’t noticed me and the small folk have been getting along quite well while you two go off and play.” She said with a smirk. His face turned red.


“I’ve brought back plenty of pigs.” He said in his own defense. “You have, but is it more than you eat? Is it more than you and Jamie eat put together?” She asked in quick succession. He frowned. As big and strong as he was Brendon was not much more than a kid, perhaps two years out of high school, and Samantha was a woman and she was scolding him like a child. I laughed a little too loudly.


In the blink of an eye he bent over and snatched me up. “Well, its a hell of a lot more then little dick here brings in.” He said dangling me in front of his and Sam’s face. I saw the look of horror on her face, but she swallowed it quickly hiding it well from him. Jamie didn’t miss it though and this time she laughed. I saw her watch with baited breath to see what would happen next.


“You’re right because you’re so much bigger than he is.” She said. “I know it and he knows it. Please, give him back to me.” She asked as meekly as she could. Brendon softened. “Honestly, it is close. You do hunt a lot. You might even provide enough to cover what she eats too. We’ll be fine while you’re gone as long as Jamie can chip in more.” She said.


“I’m not going to go stomping through the jungle chasing little mouse sized pigs around.” Jamie said. “Fine, then help me fish. The small folk are working on other nets and work as a group to smoke the fish we catch.” Sam glanced at Jamie before quickly turning her worried gaze back to me.


I was limp in Brendon’s two fingered grip, dangling over a hundred and fifty feet off the ground, and honestly at his mercy. It was not a position I was enjoying. Especially as I considered myself his superior in most respects. I was smarter, more mature, and more affable, but the fact was he could snap me like a twig with just his fingers.


“You’re not my boss.” Jamie snapped. Brendon reached his free hand over and squeezed the soft curve of her hip gently. “Come on. How hard can it be? You drag the net through the water.” He said. Jamie’s face softened. “Alright, I’ll do it.” She said crossing her arms over her big breasts and throwing a look at Sam.


“OK. See, she’s agreed.” He said grinning broadly. “OK, that’s settled. Now, will you please give my husband to me?” Sam asked with the perfect mixture of firmness and subservience. She extended her giant hand for him to deposit me in.


“My, my, she’s so well mannered now that you’ve got her little man.” Jamie chuckled. It was almost imperceptible, but Jamie’s comment affected Sam. “I will, but what do I get?” He asked smiling. “Oh its like that is it?” Sam asked dropping both her hands to her hips. “Send little tits away and I’ll see what we can work out.” She said seductively. The look on Jamie’s face was priceless.


Jamie had big tits of her own bordering on huge even. However, Sam’s breasts would put any woman’s bust to shame because she was so massive. Jamie was little compared to Sam. “Beat it Jamie.” Brendon said. “Good grief, would you two just fuck already? These little games are so fucking annoying.” Jamie said. Both Sam and Brendon looked over at her. “Fine!” She said stomping the beach with a giant foot before storming off.


Sam gave her shoulders a shimmy. Her tits acted accordingly jiggling and bouncing off one another. “You want to squeeze’em?” She asked hopefully. “Nope. Done that. I want a kiss.” He said. Sam started to lean in and tip toe, but he planted a hand on her giant breast and stopped her squeezing for good measure. “No little peck on the lips. It needs to be good.” He said.


“Don’t do it Sam!” I yelled. “Shut up little dick. Big people are talking.” He said shaking me as he did so. Sam looked at me apologetically and then threw herself at him. Her huge tits smashed against his toned chest and bulged to the sides from the pressure. Her hands went around the back of his neck and pulled him down so their lips could lock. Both mouths, lips, and tongues immediately went to work as they french kissed.


It was terrible to watch. He lifted me higher to make room for this and I saw his free hand run down the length of her back and grab her left ass cheek and squeeze hard enough that her soft smooth flesh was oozing through his thick fingers. He did this once and his hand drifted to her hip. His penis was pinned against that side of Sam too. I was in awe, angry, and jealous all at once. This went on for about thirty or forty seconds before they separated.


“Wow. Jamie’s right. You are much nicer when I have little Justin here.” He said pensively. “Jamie is a fun girl, but she’s broken. You’re not. You know better.” Sam said scolding him again but using guilt this time instead of mockery. She shot a look up at me that said, ‘Not a peep.’ I complied. His face flushed again, but this time it was shame and not anger. “Here.” He said simply as he handed me to Sam and walked off.


“Whew.” Sam exhaled in relief as she sat back down. Her huge heavy tits jostled as she settled and me and her hand came to rest in her lap just below her belly. I could just see her dark curls swirling up above the inside edge of her hand. I looked up at her from her palm. “You just had to laugh at him.” She said looking down and directing her ire at me. “You know that’s like waving red in front of a bull don’t you?” She asked rhetorically.


No, I shouldn’t say it. Am I going to say it? “Don’t put this just on me. When you combine nudity, with arousal, with staring at his cock you may as well hang a fuck me sign around your neck.” Shit, I said it. I could smell her arousal all around me and knowing I was not responsible for it was pissing me off. I couldn’t help myself.


“You think I liked that? Any of this?” She asked. “I just...No. I don’t. I’m sorry.” I said sincerely. I didn’t think she liked it even if her body did. “For the record I don’t like any of this either.” I added. “Like it or not you have got to quit antagonizing those two. They’re so much bigger than you and their size has gone to their heads.” She chided me more gently.


As I stood in the palm of my wife’s hand being lectured I wanted to point out that she had let her bigness affect her too, but it wasn’t worth it. She was coming from a good place and wasn’t necessarily wrong either. My maturity in the matter didn’t make my slice of humble pie go down any easier.


I was well liked and respected, but over half of my status was because I was Sam’s wife. It conferred prestige, perks, resources, and physical protection. No matter how I carried myself and I how often I spoke to the giants as equals I clearly wasn’t. It made me like them even less and I feared it was affecting my relationship with Sam. Apparently, Sam’s size affected me too.


She could tell I was grating under her criticism and her face softened as she effortlessly lifted me up passed her huge titties to her face. “I guess we could both use a little more self control. Please let me do the talking when they’re around and I’ll try to not look at that giant woody he’s so proud of.” She said smiling. I laughed. “He is obnoxious with it isn’t he?” I asked causing her to laugh.