- Text Size +

Chapter Fourteen: Daisy


It was hard to watch. I loved him and he was fucking her. Brendon’s gigantic rock hard ass was bulging and contorting as he thrust his twenty foot penis into her. He was big before he grew and now it was practically a tree. She took him comfortably. Her enormous legs rose up and hugged his sides and squeezed. She crossed her giant feet behind him.


She was unfathomably heavy, but not Brendon. His giant muscles just tensed and took her weight. His powerful thrusts lifted, pushed, and jiggled her gigantic legs, pelvis, and ass like it was nothing. She might be a giantess to me, but she was just a girl to him. Another piece of ass he had conquered. There was vegetation and pieces of trees stuck to her soles. Was that a squashed animal? Gross. The bitch was dirty. She didn’t deserve him.


She moaned in erotic ecstasy. Her giant hands slapped to her sides and clawed the ground tilling up sand and even some dirt and clay beneath with me sized fingers as she moaned. He was kneading her giant titties as his muscular back arched. I could see her ass beneath his swinging sack humping upward with such force it even lifted him slightly from each of her hip thrusts. She was strong too. She bucked once more pulling the last of the hardness from the long, thick shaft cleaving her. It wasn’t fair. That should be me.


She sighed and relaxed into the sand. He panted above her briefly before extracting himself. He knelt and then rose up to his full height and brushed sand off of his legs. He turned and started to walk off. I moved a little more behind the tree I was peeking around at the edge of the jungle. I watched as he left. I loved the way his giant cock and testicles were swaying. “Hey, that’s it? You’re leaving?” Jamie asked. He stopped and turned. “Yeah.” He replied. This ought to be interesting.


“Just a wham-bam and not even a thank you mam, eh?” She asked with judgment in her voice. “Hey, I supply the cock. You want a conversation talk to your puny toyfriend. I got what I came for.” He said smiling as he turned and walked off. “Fucker!” She yelled as she picked up a handful of sand and dirt and slung it at him as he walked away. He just flipped her off over his shoulder and laughed as he walked away not even looking back.


“Fucking bastard.” She muttered as she shook the dirt from her hands and stood up brushing sand from her giant naked body. When she finished she sat back down in the sand. Okay this time wasn’t so bad. He didn’t love her. He was using her at least as much as she was him. After I had a good chuckle I was about to leave too when I saw Jim approach and so I decided to stay a bit longer.


“Trouble in paradise?” He asked smugly. “Shut up, Jim.” She replied. He laughed. “Well your the one that said: ‘He just fits.’” He needled. “I know what I said. What do you want?” She asked him annoyed. “Well I don’t fit and so I don’t want to do this anymore. I’m done.” He said. I cringed. Did he not hear what I had told him before?


I saw the anger in her face. He just kept prattling on oblivious to the danger he was in. “Its clear you’ve moved on and its high time I did too. I wish you the best. Really I...” She just smashed him into the sand with her right hand mid-sentence. “Ahhhh.” He yelled.


“Jim, Jim, Jim. You think just because I’m fucking Brendon now that you get to ditch me? Throw me away? I’m a fucking goddess and you’re a tiny little rodent scurrying about down by my feet. If anyone gets dumped its going to be you; not me. Got it?” She told him. “Besides, you agreed to this. What happened? Did you finally get around to fucking Brendon’s little Daisy all on your own and fall in love?” She asked in a mocking tone.


“Jamie, stop it! You’re hurting me!” He yelled. “Oh am I? All I did was give you a gentle tap with my little ole hand.” She said as she laid onto her stomach and looked down at him as she spoke. She then spread her hand out and he tried to get up but she kept him pinned with just her two longest fingers on her right hand. His head was between them.


“There is that more comfy? You were saying something about breaking up with me?” She asked. Her big breasts rested on the sand beneath her and looming above him. Those giant tits of hers dwarfed him utterly and he was a large man. In my trance I noticed late that she looked up in my direction. “Fuck.” I yelped as I quickly pinned my back to the tree. My heart was pounding. “Let me up, Jamie!” He demanded. “Oh you can’t get up? Maybe you’re just not trying hard enough. I am only using two fingers you know.” She taunted.


I cautiously poked my head back out to see what was going on. She was looking down at him again and enjoying herself. Her feet were lifting and flitting in the air above her round naked butt as she effortlessly dominated him with her fingers. “You should know I tend to lose my temper when guys break up with me. I took a baseball bat to my first ex-boyfriend’s windshields. He had to shell out over a thousand to get it fixed. Oh what I wouldn't give to have been this big when he did it. I’d have turned his shitty little sports car into a pancake and maybe him too.” She said.


“Jamie you can’t make me be your boyfriend.” Jim responded. “Are you sure about that? You’re so little that I can make you do all sorts of things; like right now I’m making you lay flat on your back in the sand. In just a second I’ll make you stand up and shake your head, flap your arms like a bird, and take off running.” She said.


Not a moment later her left fist appeared above him and a stream of sand started falling from it onto him. She removed the fingers pinning him and watched with glee as he proceeded to get up shake his head, flail his arms, and then flee at a run from underneath her fist. She started laughing, “See.” She said. “Leave me the fuck alone!” He yelled and tried to run away. She casually flung the rest of the sand in her left hand in his direction and it knocked him forward from the force and partially buried him.


He wasn’t but twenty yards from me. His head rose and he shook it and then blew sand from his mouth and nose. He started to lift up but fell back face first into the sand and rapidly slid backward. “Ahhhhh.” He yelled. She didn’t even get up. She simply reached a long arm to him, pinched a leg between her fingers, and pulled him back across the sand. She lifted him upside down and dangled him in front of her huge face for a moment as he hung helplessly flailing his arms and free leg.


“Awww. Are you sure you can survive a break up with me? Like, I’m not even trying and I’m whipping your tiny ass.” She said and then let go. He fell a dozen feet or so to the sand. Fortunately, loose sand served as padding from where she had just rained it down on him and cushioned the fall. He still moaned as he slowly sat and then stood up. Her giant fingers reached for him again and he punched one as hard has he could.


“Ohhhh, you decided to fight back.” She said with glee. “You think you versus my fingers would be fair?” She asked as she stood her hand on her two longest fingers and it still towered over him. He punched the webbing between them and she promptly bent her index finger forcing her knuckle into his belly and knocking the wind out of him. He doubled over coughing and she lifted the same finger and pushed him backward by his shoulder.


He was on his back again and she rested the pad of her index finger on his chest as if her two fingers were standing upon him in triumph. “Tsk. Tsk. I guess not. Jamie’s fingers one and Jim nothing. How about my littlest fingers?” She asked smiling and switching to her ring and pinky fingers. He was back on his feet now and he grabbed a rock and slammed it into her ring finger. She just smiled.


“That’s it? That’s the best you can do? You want to try one more time before I take my turn?” She asked smiling. He tried to turn to run and she tripped him with her pinky. He was up quick and was about to kick it, but she flicked him in the stomach with her smallest finger knocking the wind out of him again and sending him flying a good ten feet backward. “This is just too easy. I can dominate you completely with out even trying. You’re so weak its boring really, and you want to break up with me? Pathetic.” She said as she watched him slowly get back up.


My heart went out to him. She was physically abusing and humiliating him and thoroughly enjoying it. Maybe even getting off on it. Worse she was right. She was barely even trying. She hadn’t even moved all that much.


“Maybe I should just put you out of your misery. You always loved my big boobies. How about I crush you under a giant titty.” She said casually as she rose up and swung her left breast toward him. He hauled back and tried to punch it but the huge mass of tit just punted him backwards on his ass. She just laughed. “Hahaha. I can’t believe you thought you were going to fight my titty. Look at its size compared to itty bitty you. When did you become so stupid?” She taunted as she leaned forward and allowed her long heavy tits to sway slowly and menacingly above him.


“Jamie, stop fooling around those things are heavy enough to kill me.” He said nervously and crab walking back as she centered him beneath her erect keg sized nipple. “No shit Sherlock. That’s the idea. What? You didn’t count on any consequences from breaking up with your nearly hundred and eighty foot tall girlfriend? Its a shame too. I save your little ass from getting flattened by Brendon the other night and this is how you repay me?” He let out a wheeze as her nipple made contact and pinned him to the sand at his midsection.


“Agghhhh. Jamie! Its too heavy. I can’t...breathe.” He muttered. She laughed. “That’s nothing. Wait until I actually give you some boob weight honey. All in all its not a bad way to go, eh? The only question is should it be slow or fast?” She asked “Jamie please...don’t.” He pleaded with her while using his arms to try and push the end of her giant tit off. I saw no discernible effect. She was simply too big. He would break under her breast if she rested even a fraction of its weight on him.


“How about it? You got a preference?” She asked as she lifted her boob with her left hand above him and lowered slightly. She was smiling as she aimed her big breast at him. She was going to drop it on him! All she had to do was let go. I had to do something.


I took off running toward them. “Please! Stop! You’ll kill him!” I yelled. She smiled upon seeing me emerge and waving at her from the treeline. “Awww, she does care.” Jamie said lifting slightly and gently lowering her titanic titty and aiming her nipple at Jim. When I reached her enormous hanging breast I found him sucking air under its end with a keg size nipple just inches from his chest.


My intervention was successful, but now I had no earthly idea what to do next. I squealed when her giant hand glided toward me, surrounded me, grasped me, and lifted. My arms were pinned at my sides but my legs were moving a little as she rose up on her knees and sat her ass on the balls of her feet. She held me in front of her face easily seventy feet off the ground and simply inspected me as if sizing up her competition.


There were rope like strands of light, sun-bleached blonde hair hanging down obscuring her face in places. I looked at her bill board sized face. It was symmetrical and beautiful with piercing, brilliant blue eyes staring right back at me. My gaze dropped to her long neck and collar and down to her huge pair of titties that could demolish large buildings from their bulk alone.


They were each capped with light brown nipples half my height in length which themselves sat upon prominent spongy, circular, lighter brown aureoles that consumed over half of the end of each giant breast. Aside from the fact she was big enough to hold me captive in one hand the aesthetic comparison likely favored her as well. I was a hottie and knew it, but Jamie was a notch above me in physical appearance.


When I saw the satisfaction on her face I realized that maybe she was acting out a performance for my benefit. Was she really going to kill him or did she know I was watching and wanted to flush me out and see what I would do? She was convincing. I’m not a brave person, but I felt I needed to do something or Jim was a goner.


She smiled as if reading my thoughts. “Well, well. If it isn’t the little sex doll that stole my boyfriend.” She said. “Now, what should I do with you?” She asked truly enjoying herself and observing me intently. “How about nothing. We had sex. So what? You started it.” I said referring to the day she forced us to fuck. Despite my bravado I was scared half to death. This woman could crush every bone in my body on a whim.


She smiled. “So sassy.” She said. “You must be fucking good at fucking to get Jim to fall for you so quickly.” She surmised. I wanted to tell her that it was the fact she was so bad or maybe careless him is what had driven him away, but I could tell from her face that what I said or did was irrelevant. She had already decided what was going to happen. So, I just kept my mouth shut. I hoped that whatever she had planned wasn’t too dangerous or humiliating.


“Why should he have all the fun?” She asked smiling and then I felt myself being lowered down her body. In less than a second I found myself staring at her fur covered cunt. In all my time with them she hadn’t put me in her yet. Unlike poor Jim who went spelunking on almost each interaction. Her other hand lowered and massaged her labia once then twice before splitting it open revealing her pink inner lips and a dark chasm between them easily big enough to admit me.


“No, don’t. Please!” I begged. It just turned her on more. I saw her mailbox sized clitoris poking up from the top of her opening glistening. Her whole pussy seemed to be salivating at the prospect of consuming me. “Daisy let me introduce you to my vagina.” She said and then I moved head first right between all her lips and folds and into the darkness. I felt moisture on my face before I felt her labia hugging my hips. Her fingers pushed on my legs and I went deeper. My feet and maybe my knees were still sticking out of her. I began scissor kicking them.


Then I felt small but strong hands take a hold of my ankles and start pulling me out: Jim. I moved a little before I felt fleshy walls constrict on me like a vice followed by muffled laughter. Then I felt Jim’s head pushing up between my legs. It hit my crotch and slipped to my front. Soon my face was in his chest, then belly, and then crotch. His testicles brushed my cheek and I felt his penis on my ear.


Then I felt her giant fingers on my feet pushing me all the way in. “Jim!” I called out. “Hold your breath.” Came a short and quick reply. He would know. I tried to calm myself. I felt gravity leave and then return and I was right side up. Then I felt rhythmic swaying. “Hi Samantha.” I heard a muffled greeting. The bitch was walking down the beach chatting people up with both of us shoved up her pussy.


“Hey Brendon. I got something for you.” I heard a muffled version of Jamie’s voice say. Then I felt fingers on my feet and suddenly I rapidly slipped out of the moist, fleshy embrace. Brendon was sitting down looking at me dangle from Jamie’s fingers with her hairy crotch in the background. My shirt had slipped down over my ahead and my own big titties were flopping about in the night air. “Daisy?” He asked surprised. “She’s in love with Jim.” Jamie told him in mocking tone. “I am not.” I yelled back. “You should have seen her come to his rescue.” She said smiling.


“Just give her to me.” Brendon said holding out his hand. She dropped me in it. I was soaked in her fluids, but still had all my clothes. “What about Jim?” I asked. He shrugged. “What about him?” He said as he gently put me on the ground. “Jim and I have some unfinished business to discuss anyway.” She said looking down at her own crotch and then at me. Brendon wasn’t going to help him and I was powerless as the giant bitch just turned and walked off with Jim still trapped in her pussy.