- Text Size +


Jim seemed more care free and happy then I had ever seen him as we finished the last bit of the giant net. We went over board and made the net as big as a blanket for one of the giants. We unfurled it and both stood up to survey our effort. “Much more respectable.” I said. Jim agreed. “This ought to catch us a lot of fucking fish.” He said.


“You seem awfully chipper today.” I stated. He just smiled, but then his face soured. “I feel great, but I’ve been putting off telling you something.” He said. “Oh?” I asked. “Its about Samantha. I don’t think she is trying to cheat on you, but Brendon is putting on a full court press and her defenses are slipping.” He said. I frowned.


I wanted to lash out at him; to tell him that it was none of his business and just because his slut girlfriend gave herself over to that giant prick did not mean Sam was going to do the same. I held my tongue instead. He had no reason to lie. “I’ve seen him grab her ass. He also bragged about fondling her breast to Jamie.” He said with a somber expression.


“Now, Daisy thinks its strategic, like she’s trying to control Brendon to keep Jamie from getting to much say around here; which might be true, but I thought you should know either way.” He said. It was unsettling to say the least, but I have a good poker face and it did no good to put on a public display; even to Jim. “I know about it.” I lied.


“Oh. So, I guess Daisy is right?” He asked. “Yeah, but I still don’t like it.” I replied. Honestly, at this point I calculated that Daisy was probably spot on. However, I hated that I heard about it from Jim first. Even if her motives were pure deep down I feared that she was aroused by his size, youth, and athleticism. I’ve seen her admiring that massive hard on he’s always sporting when he’s around her. I was definitely going to confront her about this.


I was actually nervous as I watched Sam and Brendon approach. It was not different than any other day since we shared a stretch of beach, but now I knew things that I didn’t before. I noticed he laughed at something she said and then caressed her shoulder causing her gigantic, freely hanging breasts to wobble. She glanced no less than twice at his genitals. She said goodbye and turned toward me. Her nipples were erect. I saw him watch her ass as she walked on to me after they bade each other farewell for the day. She saw me and smiled, but my anxiety ratcheted up.


She didn’t know it yet, but we were going to have a discussion and possibly a fight. My will was strong, but watching her huge form approach gave me pause. Those giant titties swayed with every step, each forty tons of flesh held aloft well over a hundred feet in the air, attached to a much larger body made me nervous where before had only been arousal. She seemed to grow in size as she approached looming larger and larger. I was about to accuse her of things that would piss her off and she could break my body like a twig with little effort.


A shook myself in preparation. Thinking along those lines would make my arguments less effective. I was her husband of ten years. I needed to approach it with confidence as if I was a hundred and eighty feet tall and looking down at her as I spoke. I could do the act, but would it work? I guess I’d find out.


I watched as Brendon did not go home to Daisy and walked off looking for someone bigger, presumably. It was lucky for me, because I didn’t want that bastard near while we had our discussion. Sam walked right up and straddled me. She looked down between her big boobs and over her prominent bush, “Hey cutie. You got room for me down there?” She asked.


“You know I do.” I answered. She smiled and then sat herself down right in front of me. When the dust settled I found myself between her legs and confronted my her huge hair covered pussy which did appear to be in a state of arousal. Was it for me? Had this been any other time I would find myself happily deposited between those meaty lips any moment, but that wasn’t going to happen this evening.


I took the initiative like I did on most occasions. I jumped up and grabbed some pubs and started scaling her pussy. She smiled and kneaded a massive tit, squashing it first, squeezing, and then sliding her hand out to the end and twisting a giant nipple. However, instead of attacking her clit or pushing my legs into her opening like I would typically do I kept going. I waded out of her bush to her navel hopped over her thigh fold and clamored up a thigh to her right leg walking out almost to her knee.


“I thought we could talk first.” I said. It caught her by surprise, good. She dropped her huge breast and it flopped loudly against her abdomen and belly with bone crushing force. Her breast was so big that if she merely leaned forward it would squash me. My heart was racing, but I remained determined. “Oh. Am I in trouble or something?” She asked. “I don’t know. Are you?” I asked as I retreated further up her leg to her knee.


She sighed. “You and Jim must have talked?” She asked looking down at me atop her slightly bent knee. “Yeah.” I answered without going further. She obviously knew what I was privy to now. Part of being a good debater is to know when to just shut the fuck up and allow an uncomfortable silence to work for you. So I waited. She fidgeted and I almost fell, but I waited still.


Finally, she spoke, “Well, what is it you wanted to talk about?” She asked. I waited a moment longer before answering, “That’s what I was hoping to find out. Do I need to be worried about us?” I asked. I didn’t confirm any specifics. I simply asked a question and would let her imagination, armed with the factual knowledge of what she had done both what I knew about and didn’t, run wild with speculation.


She shifted again and I almost fell again, but held firm. “No.” She answered. I was hoping for more. I guess years of arguing with me had prepared her for most of my strategies. “That’s not what I heard.” I replied.


“Really? Well, what did you hear?” She asked allowing annoyance to drip into her voice. It took resolve not to crumble. My wife eats wild boars bigger than I am in one bite after she catches and crushes them to death with her bare hands. “I heard that you encouraged a young, giant, frat boy douche-bag to flirt with and fondle you.” I said allowing anger to creep into my voice.


“I did.” She answered immediately and calmly. “And I have nothing to worry about?” I shot back incredulously. “No, you don’t.” She shot back in response. “What are you playing at?” I replied. “I’m playing at keeping us all safe and sound. That’s all.” She said. “By letting Brendon have some titty, eh?” I asked.


“Yeah, in case you haven’t noticed he and Jamie have coupled up. Her ideas about how this place should be run would scare the shit out of you. So, yeah, I need to do what I can to have some pull with him.” She said. “Fine, but why did I have to first hear about this from Jim instead of you?” I asked. “I was trying to spare us this conversation.” She said.


“Are you sure its not because you like it?” I asked. “Fuck you, Justin. We’re done.” She said and she snatched me from atop her knee with her fingers and unceremoniously dumped me into the sand. She the then laid down and rolled over away from me in one motion. Her movements threw up sand and dust, but when it settled her shoulder, back, and ass were facing me like some thirty to forty foot cliff.


The fall was hard and my ass hurt, but adrenaline had taken over. I jumped back up and took off running around her eventually rounding her head to get to her face. Her eyes were watery, but I was angry. I was going to test my strategy. What would I do if I was her size? “I’m not done!” I yelled. “We’re a team. I need to know how far you’re going to take this. Does he get to fuck you too?” I asked angrily. “Of course not.” She said. “Eventually, groping and touching isn’t going to be enough for him.” I added.


“Don’t you think I know that?” She asked tears flowing freely now. “I just need to string him along until help comes.” She said. “What if it doesn’t?” I asked. “Damn it, Justin, I’m doing the best I can. He’s strong enough that he could take me by force if he wants to. Neither you or I could stop him.” She said. “If he does...” She snatched me mid-sentence between her thumb and two fingers grasping my mid-section.


The next thing I knew I was rocketed into the air stopping in front of her face as she was sitting up. “If he does, you’ll do nothing. Understood.” She said deadly serious. I looked down and her giant titties were still swaying ever so slightly from her exertion to sit up. I grabbed her finger grasping me to no avail. “I’ll poke his eyes out while he’s asleep.” I said. “I’m serious. Promise me.” She said squeezing me between her finger and thumb.


“Ahhh, I get it. I’m small and he’s not, but I won’t let him do that…” I wheased squirming in her firm, nearly painful grasp. “If he does anything promise me you won’t do a damn thing.” She said. “No...ahhh.” I winced as she increased the pressure. “Ahhhh….” I moaned as I writhed between her fingers and thumb determined not to give up. Her face barely changed.


“Promise me.” She said with emphasis and squeezing a little tighter as she lifted me closer to her big brown eyes. I looked at her eyes searching for ambivalence, but if anything there was only curiosity and resolve; searching for the perfect amount of physical pressure she needed to force my compliance. I shook my head and then pushed on her thumb with all my strength. It didn’t matter the pressure increased. I was going to have to give in soon or my ribs would break.


“Sam….no...” I said kicking my legs and writhing. Just when I couldn’t take it anymore she cracked. “Justin…I...can’t believe...I...I almost...” She said finally easing up. I went limp. Tears were streaming as she sat me on her knee again. I crumpled at first, but with some difficulty got to my knee and then my feet. “I’m sorry. I’m a giant fucking monster.” She said sobbing now. I slid down her leg and walked over her thigh and hugged her huge belly. It was like trying to grapple a living wall. “Shhhhh, no, its OK. I’m fine.” I said wondering if that was actually true as soreness lingered. It didn’t go how I’d planned, but I had won.


She picked me up more gently and brought me to her face. “Just avoid him if you have to.” I said to her. She blinked some of the tears out of her eyes and shook her head yes. “I’m so sorry...I can’t believe I just...being gigantic is changing me. I wish I was normal still...” She started, but I interrupted, “Shhhh, forget about it. I for one am grateful you’re big. You’re the best chance we’ve got.” I said comforting her. We didn’t have sex, but she clutched me like a tiny teddy bear against her gigantic soft breast as we slept soundly.