- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



We were making good progress on the even more giant fishing net. “Uh oh, looks like your girlfriend’s come for you again.” Mawwa said. I looked up and sure enough Jamie was walking toward us. The look on her face suggested she meant business. Her giant titties were clapping with each step she took. She was looming above us in no time. She just bent over, picked me up, and carried me off without a word.


I didn’t bother protesting. I just went limp in her firm grasp. Sadly I was used to this sort of treatment and it was no use objecting. She became worse when I did. “Where are you taking me?” I asked her. “Can’t I just spend time with my boyfriend?” She asked. “Its boyfriend and not toyfriend, now?” I asked. She didn’t reply. She obviously didn’t want to tell me what she was up to so I just let it go.


We walked passed Brendon and Samantha. The giant and giantess were bent over and looked to be digging feverishly. “Hey where are you going, Jamie? You know we could’ve used some help.” Samantha called out. I felt myself being squeezed. “Ahhh, Jamie, too tight! You’re crushing me!” I yelped. She didn’t reply, but her powerful grip loosened a bit as she turned around and I exhaled in relief.


“I was just off to spend some quality time with my little boyfriend.” She said as she approached them. I saw Brendon roll his eyes. It didn’t go unnoticed by Samantha who looked at me in Jamie’s grasp. “Hi Jim.” She greeted and then started working again.


Her breasts were a sight to behold: huge and glistening in the sun from exertion. They were swaying, jiggling, and colliding with each other all at the same time as she worked on all fours with them hanging beneath her. They were significantly larger than Jamie’s who sported a huge rack herself. Samantha’s spectacular breasts weren’t going unnoticed by Brendon who was hypnotized. I didn’t think it was possible, but was Jamie actually jealous?


She sat me down on the ground at the edge of the huge pit that was being dug. “It looks like you all are managing just fine.” She said surveying from on high. “Yeah we’re almost done with the new one, but you could fill in the old one.” Brendon said. She looked to her right, “Ewww, gross.” She said in disgust.


“Come on, I’ll help. Many hands make light work.” Samantha said standing up to her full height. She was the shortest of the giants, but to me she was still enormous. She had fat meaty pussy lips that were taller than I was and still visible despite the vast dark bush that covered them. I don’t know how Justin managed to please that, but somehow he seemed to be able to keep her in spite of Brendon’s obvious interest. “Uh, no.” Jamie said curtly.


Brendon let out a snort of derision as he hopped up. He walked over and together he and Samantha pushed a pile of dirt into the old foul smelling pit covering it completely. Brendon’s arm brushed up against the side of Samantha’s left breast and his hip grazed her hers, but she said nothing as they filled in the hole. When they finished they both walked over the dirt for a bit packing it down before coming over to where Jamie and I were standing.


“You know you could help out some more around here.” Brendon said. “Why? There are more than three hundred of the little folk. We should make them do the work and give us offerings of food and drink. Yet, you two seem to think we should be bending and scraping for them.” Jamie replied. “We are their rulers, but with great power comes great responsibility.” He proclaimed.


Jamie just laughed. “Uncle Ben would be proud.” She said. Even Samantha smiled at the simplistic response. “Jamie there are three of us. Even if we wanted to do it your way there aren’t enough of them to provide for all of us and themselves too. Besides, they are us. We are all in this together.” Samantha said.


“Well, they’re lucky you two are here.” Jamie said. I found myself siding with Brendon and especially Samantha, but Jamie was right. We were lucky they were here because we’d all be working for her otherwise. “I couldn’t have said it better myself.” Brendon said rubbing Samantha’s back and then his arm and hand dropped to her ass. “Ahem. You already got payment for helping me. Hands to yourself.” She said to him, but I could tell she was enjoying the sensation.


“I helped you cover the old one too.” He quickly replied as he caressed and groped her butt cheek even more. She just reached back and yanked his hand away and tossed it to the side. I laughed a little too loudly. He shot a stare down at me, but looked back at Samantha when she spoke. “I like nice, well mannered guys remember?” She asked rhetorically and then she walked off.


“She’s never going to fuck you. You know that right?” Jamie asked. Brendon walked to the other side of the hole they just had dug. “We’ll see. She’s certainly more of a challenge than you were.” He said as he grabbed his cock, aimed, and let out a torrent of piss. The stream was forceful and loud as it eroded the side of the walls and the fresh dirt in the bottom of the new latrine.


“I know I’m way hotter than than her fat ass, but I don’t play hard to get suddenly she’s the center of the universe? When I see something I want, I take it. Which is more than I can say for you. If you want her. You’re going to have to just take her whether she wants it or not. She can’t stop you, no one can. You should just do it already. Watching you follow her around like a lost puppy makes me want to puke.” Jamie said.


“Jesus, Jamie! You can’t be suggesting he rape her?” I asked looking up at her. About the time she looked down and met my stare of rebuke I was forcefully knocked to the ground. “She’s talking to me shorty.” Brendon said as he hit me with his stream.


It was brief, but powerful and I found myself soaked and on the ground which was now muddy and stinking. I sat up and then stood up and wiped my eyes clean. I saw Jamie looking down at me in disgust and then back to Brendon. “You splashed my foot, jerk.” She said. Brendon shook the last drops from his cock and walked around to us.


“So, how did she pay you anyway?” Jamie asked. “She let me squeeze one of her big titties.” He said as smiling he grabbed one of Jamie’s breasts as if mentally comparing it to Samantha’s mammary. His formerly flaccid cock was now stiff and pointing at her. “Oh, so you go sniffing around her all day and think I’m going to fuck you now after she turned you down?” She asked dropping her hands to her hips and looking down at Brendon who was shorter than she was by half a head.

“Well as I see it I’m all that’s left. Your other option is covered in my piss.” He said looking down at me. Jamie looked down as well smirking at my predicament. Looking up at them as they both regarded me way down by their feet. I snapped. “You fucking asshole!” I yelled as I grabbed the biggest rock I could find and slammed it into Brendon’s big toe.


He laughed and then knocked me on my ass with the same toe. “Beat it little dude before I step on you. I’m going to fuck your girlfriend and you’re not invited.” He said glaring down at me. “Awful cocky aren’t we? What if I turn you down too?” Jamie asked. “Who said I was asking?” He said.


After that he stepped over me, picked her up by the waist, spun her around, set her back down, forcefully bent her over, and yanked her ass back to his crotch. She didn’t seem to be resisting, but it happened so fast she could just be in shock. Dust was rising up were her hands were drug backward in the sand from when he bent her over and yanked her back by the hips. His tree sized dick was nestled under her pussy, but was sliding back as he held her hips readying for a thrust.


I jumped up out of the sand and was livid. I grabbed a large pointy branch that they must have dug up and ran it into Brendon’s ankle. It snapped without breaking his skin, but he felt it. “Owww.” he said looking down and stopping. I instinctively started backing away. Jamie glanced at me too. Her big titties were partially obscuring her chin owing to her inverted position bent over double. He let go of her hips and turned around to face me.


“That’s it. Your dead.” He said taking one small step and lifting his foot. I saw him working out how he was going to land it on me in his next step. I cringed realizing what end my rage had brought me to. “No don’t.” Jamie interceded. She stood back up and turned around.


“That’s the attitude I expect from the most powerful man in the world. You take what you want.” She said seductively as she stepped to him, squashed her titties against hist back, wrapped her arms around him at his midsection, and slid her hands upward running her fingers through his chest hair tracing the contours of his rather large pectorals. It seemed to calm him and he just sat his foot down in the sand in front of me.


“Look how small and scared he is. He’s learned his lesson.” She said looking down at me from over Brendon’s shoulder as she leaned down and kissed him on the neck. He turned and they started kissing and he walked her back a football field or so length away and pushed her down in the sand. He then mounted and started fucking her.


I wasn’t sure if Jamie was willing or just saving me or both. I couldn’t live with myself if I stood by and it was against her will. I picked up the thicker part of the broken branch and started toward them again when someone grabbed my hand. “Don’t, they’ll kill you.” A female voice said. It was Daisy. “I can’t let him...” I started. “He’s not. She likes it. She’s manipulating him.” She said confidently. “How do you know?” I asked. “I just do. Come on. Lets get you cleaned up.” She said. I dropped the branch and she led me to the pond with the waterfall in the jungle.


An hour later we both were standing in fresh thigh high water. Daisy had let me borrow some soap she scavenged and I was as clean as I had been since we crashed. “Just what did you think you were going to do, save her?” She asked as she soaped up her big tits. I watched her for a moment becoming aroused before answering. She noticed my erection, but it didn’t feel awkward or wrong in the slightest.


I could feel the ripples in the water her movements created tickle my sack. “I don’t know. I couldn’t let it go down like that though.” I finally answered. “I need to tell Justin about Samantha.” I said. “Why? They’re both just trying to control Brendon so they’ll be in charge. Neither of them really like him.” She said. “Here, you mind soaping up my back?” She asked handing me her wash cloth and turning around.


I started lathering up her shoulders, neck, and her back and then dropped lower to her butt and waist. She didn’t object and instead just backed up right against me. My stiff cock glanced off her wet butt cheek and she turned and pushed back capturing it between them. When she bent over and began to grind her pussy on my shaft I finally grabbed her by the hips and started to hump.


I blew too quickly, but when we got back to the bank I went down on her in order to make up for my quick release. I felt her soft thighs squeezing my head and cheeks as I finished her with my tongue. When her grip loosened I slithered up her body planting kisses on her until I reached her lips. We kissed and I felt her full soft titties compressing under the relative hardness of my chest muscles.


When I lifted up I looked down into her dark brown eyes. “Thanks, I needed that.” She said. “We both did.” I replied rolling off and laying in the wet mud. “I think we’re going to have to bathe again.” I said. She laughed, looked at her muddy forearms, and answered, “I think you’re right.” So, we did and we fucked again, but this time under the waterfall so there would be no muddy mess after.


A half hour later she was getting dressed and I was still nude and washing the piss out of my clothes. “So, what now?” I asked. She smiled. I guess we’ll have a few more moves to try on each other the next time Brendon or Jamie get us all together. “We should just tell them to fuck off.” I answered.


She frowned as she put a loose fitting shirt on over her big flopping titties. “Well, even if I did want to give up on Brendon, and I don’t, Jamie would never let you go.” She replied. “What do you mean? This was her idea.” I answered. “Yeah, she doesn’t mind if we fuck, but if you try and leave her I think you’ll find her attitude very different.” Daisy said.