- Text Size +

I was dreading Brendon leaving. People knew I was with him and everyone more or less let me be. He even protected me from Samantha’s lectures when I didn’t do her stupid chores. He was the most powerful person on the planet and I was his and he was mine. Well, mostly.


If it wasn’t for that giant bimbo Jamie he would be entirely mine. The only good thing about Brendon leaving was I would see less of her. If I was her size I’d slap her right in the face, but since I wasn’t I was forced to accept her presence. Oh, how I loathe her.


I needed a bath. Brendon took me to this place in the woods. It was far for someone small, but I was determined. I got there about lunch time. It was a deep pool of water fed by a waterfall coming off a nearby cliff. The water was deep enough that in the middle it came up to Brendon’s waist. He liked to use it to bathe. It was the only place with fresh water deep enough to do the job. Since, the water was emptied at one end by a small stream and filled by the waterfall it was constantly fresh. It was my favorite place in this whole shitty place.


I looked around and stripped down and waded out into the cool water. It was wonderful. I dipped my head and then started to lather up with some soap and a lofa I scavenged from luggage that washed ashore. I finished washing in ten minutes and then just soaked and floated. It was so peaceful.


Suddenly I heard some thrashing, but my ears were submerged. I righted myself and listened. “Its just a few more steps.” I heard the voice say. I looked up and saw legs towering above everything stepping through the jungle like weeds. Above the legs some giant pale titties that bounced with each step. It was Jamie! She was holding her boyfriend Jim. I suppose that’s whom she was speaking to.


She took another step and her giant foot descended and planted on the bank right where my clothes had been. “Hey!” I yelled up at her. She looked down and saw me swimming. “Look, Brendon’s little toy is here too.” She said condescendingly. That’s what she called me: Brendon’s toy or sometimes little doll. I hated her.


“What are you doing here?” I asked. She stepped into the water and straddled me. It only came up to just past her ankles. I tread water feverishly as big waves enveloped me. I looked up, way up, nervously. She looked down her huge naked body at me. “Whatever I want.” She answered. She then took two steps out into deeper water. I watched her seem to drop with each step. The water was first just above her knees and then it covered half of her smooth, round butt.


“This is as deep as it gets, but its enough.” She explained to Jim. She then turned around. The top of her bush was just above the water line. She lowered the hand that held Jim in front of it and he began to swim. He was naked too and not bad looking, but he was no Brendon.


She then dropped down so that her giant boobs floated around him. She watched gleefully and seemed to enjoy that he was having trouble with the turbulence her movements caused. “Need some help little guy?” She asked and then she offered him a single finger to steady himself.


What a sadistic cunt. She enjoyed being big and dominating us. She once pinned me to Brendon’s chest with just her pinky finger and watched for my reaction as she slowly pushed the air from my lungs. Brendon made her let me up, but I have this dreadful feeling that she would caved my chest in had he not been there.


She looked up and saw me watching. “Surprised to see us? My little boy toy needs a bath. What? Do you think you’re the only one Brendon told about this place?” She asked smiling. Bitch. “You stepped on my clothes.” I told her. “Awww, well we’re naked. Besides, what does a little sex toy like you need with clothes anyway?” She asked. Surprisingly, her boyfriend came to my defense. “Jamie, her name is Daisy.” He said.


Her eyes darted to him, but then she smiled. “You’re right. Where are my manners? Daisy, why don’t you join us?” She asked, but it wasn’t a question. I soon felt her hand beneath me. She scooped me out of the water and lowered me down next to Jim. I didn’t bother trying to cover myself. Jim and I had seen each other naked many times as part of the sex we had with our giant significant others, if you wanted to call it that.


It was sweet of him to defend me against his giant slut girlfriend. Did he like me? He was handsome and tall, but he was no Brendon. Still, we had a lot in common. Both of us had to deal with wayward giant partners. Although we had been told we could fuck if we wanted to we hadn’t. We sort of just worked around each other when we were with Jamie and Brendon.


I tread water next to him as Jamie walked further out and across the pond to the waterfall. She was as tall as it was and had to dip her head slightly to get under it. She let the water cascade down her head and hair. Then she turned, stooped, and just leaned back against the cliff. The waterfall ran down her face and her chest forking on her tits before pouring off each gigantic nipple.


She smiled. “Mmmmm, this feels so good.” She said enjoying her shower. I was getting tired. “I’m heading back to water I can stand in.” I said and swam back toward the bank. “Me too.” said Jim and he followed me in.


He waded in the water and watched as I walked out of the pond and stepped into Jamie’s giant foot print to retrieve my clothes. Her foot print was deeper than my knees. I pulled my muddy, flattened clothes up and had no luck at all finding the lufa or soap. That giant oaf. I climbed back out of the footprint and proceeded to wash my clothes with the pond water as best I could.


Giant waves started washing over my knees from Jamie walking back over. “Did you find them?” She asked me. I looked out passed where Jim was wading and saw one giant shin sticking out of the water. I followed the leg up saw Jamie towering into the sky and looking down at me.


Christ she was big. Her blond hair was wet and resting over her shoulders onto her big breasts which were well beaded with water from her shower. Each giant boob was capped with a huge light brown nipple half my size. I realized she was waiting on an answer. “Yeah, but they’re all muddy.” I answered and then went back to scrubbing them together in the water.


I felt the area darken around me and giant fingers the size of small trees thrust into my view. “Let me see them.” Jamie said. I looked up she was bent over almost double above. Her huge titties were hanging above me, swaying, and bouncing off of each other slightly. Below them her round belly hung a little and creased into her legs. I didn’t want to give them to her, but she took them anyway.


She then went back to the middle of the pond and submerged her hand and shook it violently for thirty seconds or so. When she finished she walked back over to us and then stepped over us and found a place nearby to sit. Trees snapped in two and huge briers and bushes flattened beneath her giant ass as she settled down.


She was close enough that she only leaned slightly and her hand appeared in front of me and opened. My clothes were within it and more or less clean. “Thanks.” I said. “Don’t mention it. I love this little outfit of yours.” She said. I started to reach for it when I felt fingers from her other hand pinch my hips and sides and I shot into the sky.


The next thing I knew I was sitting in her other hand, the one with my clothes in it. She just held me there for a moment and watched as I stood up and looked around. She held me just in front of her chest. In fact, her left tit was resting against the arm that held me. Her right tit was in the open at about my level, but some ten or fifteen feet away.


“What are you doing?” I asked nervously. “Playing. You are just so tiny and delicate, better than any doll I ever had.” She said as she used her finger to lift up my arm. “That’s because I’m a person not a doll.” I responded indignantly pulling my arm away. “A tiny person that I can play with.” She said.


“You can’t just ‘play’ with people.” Daisy said. “Watch me. Besides, you already let me play sex games with you.” Jamie said. “Well that’s different. I let Brendon play with me. You...well, you just seduced him.” I said feeling myself shaking with anger. Jamie reacted immediately with laughter that made my blood boil.


“Is that what you think happened? I guess if I were in your shoes that’s what I would tell myself too. Oh, that just makes you even more adorable.” She said grinning. “Its what happened.” I shot back. “OK, whatever, I seduced him then.” She said and her indifference just made me even madder.


“Do you hear this Jim? She thinks I stole her man.” She said. “Jamie, just let her be.” Jim said. “I’m just talking with her jeez. Why don’t you come join us?” She asked. I then saw Jim dangling from her finger and thumb of her other hand as he was lowered down into the hand that held me. She had him by the forearm. His legs were kicking slightly and his junk was flopping about freely. We were both just toys for this gigantic bitch to play with.


“She thinks I seduced Brendon. What do you think?” She asked him. “It doesn’t really matter what I think.” He said. “Sure it does, you’re my little boyfriend. I know its an awkward subject, but tell me anyway.” She said. She was enjoying this conversation much more than Jim or I were. “I think it should just be me and you and him and her.” He said flatly.


“So, you’re on her side in this?” She asked smiling. He just shook his head. “OK, how would they work? He’d split her in two if they even tried to have real sex and us; if I dropped my giant ass down and ground my pussy on you the way I’d like, well, there wouldn’t be much left of you.” She said. “Its not about the sex.” He said. “Oh, that’s easy for you to say. You’re not a giant with only two women on the planet large enough to be intimate with or giantess with one cock in the world big enough to even cleave you.” She responded looking at me as I was silently fuming. “We were exclusive.” He blurted out.


“This again? We weren’t married like Sam and Justin and we JUST went exclusive. If you and Daisy were giant and Brendon and I were small I wonder how you two would act? Would you be content trying not to crush your tiny, boyfriend with your thirty ton titties or let him crawl around on your giant vagina failing to get the job done when there was an attractive and willing you-sized man around?” She asked.


“It doesn’t matter. Brendon was mine!” I yelled. “Well you got the was part right anyway, but honestly I could care less what you think. I do feel bad about how things turned out for us though, Jim.” Jamie said sounding genuinely contrite. I could tell I was on thin ice so I kept my mouth shut despite my anger. After all, I was standing in her hand and she wasn’t lying about her thirty ton tits. The rest of her weighed many more tons than that.


“Its nice of you to say that, but you didn’t give us much of a chance.” Jim said. “What chance was there? Besides you could have ended it instead of participating in our new arrangement. If its so terrible then why not just break it off altogether with me?” She asked. Now that was a good question. “We had something good going. If I quit then it was certainly gone. So, if there was any chance of saving it I had to stay in your life even if my role was less than before.” He answered.


“Awwww.” She paused. “Shit.” She cursed. “Now I feel like the asshole.” She said. “Look. You’re right we had a lot of chemistry, but a lot of that was lust. I still care about you and long for those times, but we can’t recapture that passion the way we are now. It sucks, but I don’t see you like I did now that I’m sooo much bigger than you are. I wish I wasn’t shallow like that, but I am and its the truth.” She admitted.


“So, why did you suggest the new arrangement? Was it pity?” He asked flushing some. “No, I did feel bad about the way you found us, but I genuinely wanted you too.” She said. “I just wasn’t enough anymore by myself?” He asked pointedly. “Its not like its your fault that I’m huge and your itty-bity now, but yes. My pussy’s too big, my tits are too big, my ass is too big. I’m too big for you, but I still like to play. Its fun to put you inside of me or let you climb around on my body, but at the end of the day you can’t really make love to me anymore.” She said sadly.


“You always were wild in the sack. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that since you ended up a giant that I’d become your sex toy.” He said. “So what? You’re my little sex toy and I’m your big sex toy. I know you still find me attractive. It can’t be that bad to have access to titties bigger than a house or a pussy you can literally climb into. We even have an open relationship. You can fuck whomever and I won’t get mad and step on you. Even this little vixen. She’s got a nice little rack.” She said as she pushed on my left tit with her giant finger.


“Hey you can’t just feel me up.” I yelled pushing at her finger. She just ignored me and switched to the other side. “Ohhh, not so little, huh? You’re pretty big for your size. What are these? D-cups?” She asked squashing my right breast against my chest with her finger. I tried fending her off, but it was futile. She laughed at my feeble defense. “Its so funny when you little people try and resist.” She said as she pinched my waste between her thumb and middle finger and lifted me a short distance from her hand.


I kicked my legs and squealed while Jim watched helplessly. “You’d think you would realize its obvious I can do whatever I want with you by now, but no you still try and fight me off.” She said laughing softly. “As if you could over power me or something. My little finger has more strength in it than the both of you put together.” She said. She then maneuvered Jim so she was holding him in a similar fashion.


The next thing I knew I was close to her lips and her tongue emerged and slithered up between my legs splitting them open and coating my thighs with saliva. The tip of it pushed and brushed at my pussy. I was becoming aroused even if unwillingly. A moment later she switched and did the same with Jim and he quickly was stiff as a board.


The next thing I knew he was floating over toward me and I looked right and saw Jamie’s face intently focused on us as she moved us closer together. I felt Jim poke and then cleave my pussy and push deeper as Jamie slowly pushed his hips into me. She laughed. “They never made any dolls that you could do this with.” She said.


“Jim, why don’t give her tits some attention.” She said and his face immediately smashed into the top part of my breasts. I could see Jamie’s index finger at the back of his head. I could feel him sucking in breaths as best he could as she smashed his face against my soft breast flesh. I let out an involuntary moan as she thrust him in and out of me.


I rapped my legs around him out of pure instinct as she fucked me with him. “Jam...mfff.” Jim tried blurting a muffled protest. After another minute or so it was clear that Jim and I were spent and so she pulled him out of me and sat us both onto her thigh. I quickly sat on my ass and Jim remained standing.


“What the fuck, Jamie?” He protested. “What? You’re mad at me for getting you laid? That’s gratitude for you.” She said smirking in amusement. “Jamie, you raped her!” He yelled up at her. He was right, but I had no leeway with her so I kept my mouth shut. I knew deep down she would have little reservation about hurting me if she got mad.


“Nope. She wouldn’t have survived if I raped her.” She said frowning. “What happened to your sense of adventure Jim. You’ve become such a whiny little bitch lately.” She said as she casually punted him off her thigh and into the pond with the back of some of her fingers. I quickly crawled up her leg some to see if he was OK. He emerged treading and wincing wordlessly.


She looked down at me. “You are the perfect little sex toy aren’t you? You know when to speak up and when to just shut the fuck up.” She said picking me up and lifting me to her face. I was terrified. She licked her lips and for a moment I thought she was going to eat me. “I think I’m going to go seduce Brendon now. I need a real man.” She said watching me intently. “Standing next to him should do the trick.” She wanted a reaction from me. I gave her a frown. She smiled. Then put me down, stood up, and walked out of the jungle the way she came in.


Jim waded out of the pond shaking his head. “You OK?” I asked him. “Yeah.” He groaned. “You shouldn’t provoke her. She’s going to hurt you one day.” I told him. “I saw the gleam in her eye as she had her way with us. She’s not the same person that you knew. Her size has gone to her head. She’s drunk with power.” I went on. “She’s just impulsive and got a little carried away, but she would never hurt me intentionally.” He said confidently. I wasn’t so sure.


“What difference does it make if she kills you on purpose or on accident?” I asked him. “Someone has to try and talk sense into her. I’m the only one the might be able to. Brendon certainly won’t.” He said angrily. I loved Brendon, but he was right. Brendon and Jamie enabled each other’s worst behaviors. “Come on lets get back to the beach.” I said to him gathering the clothes I could find. A few minutes later and we headed out.