- Text Size +

Chapter Ten: Justin


“Whew!” John exhaled wiping a brow as he dumped the folded netting in a pile. “I finally got your’s, Mawaa’s, and Jim’s sections woven together.” He said. I smiled. “Looks like we might be eating seafood tonight.” I said in a calm tone that belied the actual excitement I felt about the potential for a new food source. “I’ll let Sam know. If it works we’ll have to get cracking on more nets right away.” I said. “Yep.” John nodded in agreement as he then chugged some milk from a coconut.


I looked over at our spot. She wasn’t there. “Now where did Sam run off too?” I asked aloud starting to look around. “She’s over there sitting with Jamie.” John said wiping his mouth and pointing. Sure enough she was a few hundred yards into the jungle just sitting and chatting with the other giantess on the island. I frowned.


The giants would often do that when they didn’t want to be bothered by us little people, but didn’t want to walk out into the Ocean to go to the other side of the cliff. It was effective because it was such a pain in the ass for us to hack through the jungle any distance that it made visiting them even just a few hundred yards away impractical; usually it was better to wait for them to step back onto the beach. I didn’t like the fact that Sam had taken to doing it more frequently lately. After all, I was a little person. Was she trying to avoid me too?


“I’ll let her know its ready.” I said to John and started marching in her direction with a purpose. I could see her and Jamie casually chatting and looking larger and larger as I approached. Soon the treeline obscured them, but I pressed on in their direction. Eventually, I could hear their voices and soon enough their words.


“I understand the benefits and I’m more sympathetic than you think, but Jim can’t be OK with you fucking Brendon too.” Sam said. The best and perhaps only benefit to not being gigantic was stealth. I noticed the canopy pushing downward and when I looked up I saw a huge butt cheek and then another one equally large separated by a twenty foot long crack, but too pale to be Sam’s. I was behind Jamie. I needed to circle around further and I needed to do it quietly if I wanted to listen to their conversation.


“Well, its not like I forced him. He’s the one who decided he was OK with our open arrangement.” Jamie said. “Justin says he’s usually battered and sore afterward.” Sam replied. “Sam, I can’t help that he’s so puny now. You mean you’ve never accidentally hurt Justin?” She asked. My ears perked up as I worked around the edge of the compressed jungle under Jamie’s giant ass.


“You’re right, he’s so little I do worry about hurting him; killing him even. So, I’m extremely careful and very gentle with him.” She answered. “I doubt there would be much left if one of your big titties landed on him.” Jamie laughed. “I know that can’t be working out too well for you. Judge me however you want, but I’ve got the best of both worlds. Brendon can grab and hold me, can lift me, kiss me, and fuck me like a real man. I don’t have to worry about breaking him. Then, I also have my little toy friend Jim if I want more delicate play or to just have a polite conversation.” She said.


I had reached Samantha’s hip and I should make my presence known, but I couldn’t. Not in the middle of this conversation. So, Sam was treating me with kid gloves now. I decided to listen longer unannounced. My throat dropped at the sound of Sam’s laughter or maybe it was just the whole context. I had never seen a side of her that was so condescending to us little people. “Toyfriend, that’s new.” Sam said slowing down her giggling. “That’s pretty much what he is now.” Jamie said. “Jamie, they are people just like us.” Sam countered. There’s my Sam.


“Girl, I’ve never met any ‘people’ that I could push up into my vagina. Have you?” She asked rhetorically. Sam just shook her head. “If you’re ever tired of being careful I’ll share. I know Brendon would fuck you senseless if you’d let him. Oh, here he comes now with that giant woody of his waving around out in front of him. Wouldn’t it feel good to have that thing pounding you?” She asked.


Even I had to admit that his equipment was impressive. His cock was the size of a damn tree. He had something I couldn’t give Sam and I hated him for it. I quickly looked away from his giant prick and watched Sam watching Brendon approach, for too long in my opinion, before she answered. “I’d never do that to Justin.” She said weakly.


“I just saw you staring. Its for you, you know that right? Guys are so simple. He fucks me for a couple of weeks and now I’m old news. Most of his boners are inspired by you now.” She said licking her lips and winking. “Stop it. You know I can’t.” Sam said slapping Jamie’s shoulder. The giant boobs of each woman jiggled significantly from the motion. “You could. You just won’t.” Jamie shot back. The conversation I just heard was sobering. Jamie was right. If Sam wanted to she could fuck Brendon right in front of me and I’d be powerless to stop them, just like Jim.


“Ladies. What are you two conspiring about?” Brendon said sitting down opposite from my clandestine position between the two giant women forming a triangle of giants. His tree sized erection pointing up at the sky was like an elephant in the room so Jamie grabbed it by the trunk. “We were just talking about this.” She said gently palming his dick head like a stick shift and moving it around slightly as she slyly looked over at Samantha.


Samantha didn’t say anything and just put her hand over her face. Before removing it and focusing on Brendon’s face. She was blushing and I could see that her nipples were fully erect. I was getting angry now. “Did you need something Brendon?” She asked obviously trying to ignore Brendon’s erection. He smiled at her and his eyes slowly dropped to his giant penis and Sam’s followed. It was sill at full attention and pointing up at her. “OK, I’m leaving then.” Sam said and started to stir.


“No, wait, I really did have something. You all are the ones that got me distracted.” He said planting a hand on my wife’s knee, the fucker. “OK, what is it?” She asked. “I’m going to try and walk around this place to determine if its an island.” He said. “When?” Sam asked. “Soon.” He answered. “OK, just let me know when you’re about to leave.” She said. I guess now was as good a time as any to get her attention. I funneled my hands.


“Sam! Hey Sam!” I yelled waving up at her with both arms. All the giants cocked their heads to listen and started scanning the ground. “He’s right there.” Brendon said stretching a long muscular arm out and hovering a giant hand over head with an extended finger the size of a log pointing at my position between the two giant naked women. “How long have you been here?” Sam immediately asked. “I just got here.” I lied.


“Not smart little guy. Had Sam or I shifted positions we might have crushed you.” Jamie said. “I’m capable enough to get out of the way.” I shot back. “Really?” She said leaning to her left and lifting her right ass cheek up. She then plopped it down much closer. Falling brush and canopy came at me like a wave and knocked me back on my own ass. I watched in awe as she wiggled her butt a bit settling in to her new position and all of the jungle just yielded and flattened like grass under her ass. “You sure about that?” She said smiling down at me.


Brendon just started laughing. “You probably should’ve waited.” Sam chimed in. “Don’t you start too!” I snapped. “Woah, ho, ho!” Brendon exclaimed looking over at Sam with a half smile on his face. “Wow. You’ve got a big mouth little man.” Jamie said to me. Then she looked at Sam. “Girl, he needs some discipline. I bury Jim up to his neck in the sand when he needs to learn some manners. After an hour or two; no problems.” Jamie said smiling. Those two clowns didn’t concern me, but the look on Sam’s face told me I had went too far.


She just casually plucked me up. One of my arms rested on her finger and the other her thumb as she pinched my entire torso and lifted. I shot all the way up to her beautiful face in an instant. I was secure, but my legs were dangling. It was high and a little unnerving to be held like this, but Sam’s eyes and voice quickly aquired all my attention. “I almost killed you the other day when you came looking for me. Now this? From now on if I’m in the jungle, even just a little, you need to wait until I come back instead of trying to come and get me.” She commanded confidently and with complete authority.


Who did she think she was? Queen? I wanted to lash out and argue the point. I was right, but I couldn’t do it here. She wasn’t going to listen. Not in front of her giant friends. Things would get out of hand and my hands were so much smaller than hers. She was holding me with just two fingers! I swallowed my pride, for now. “Fine.” I said. “Thank you.” She immediately responded. “Now, what did you want?” She asked.


“The guys and I made a net. We want you to try and use it to catch some fish.” I said. “Alright. We can try it now.” She said. Starting to stand and still holding me, but now doing so with all the fingers of her right hand. Despite being jostled I was hypnotized by her huge house sized tits hanging down and colliding off one another as she stood up.


“Ugh, you two love birds make me sick.” Jamie said standing up too. “All nicety nice to each other all the time. If you were mine little guy you’d be going to timeout.” She said glancing down at me. “Sam’s not like you and despite what you think you don’t own Jim.” I said. “Maybe not, but we all just saw who wears the pants in your marriage.” She replied smiling down at me.


Sam finally spoke up, “Not helping Jamie.” She said. “Fine. Come on Brendon. Lets go find some place quiet and I’ll chop some of that wood down.” She said smiling more at Sam than Brendon as she grabbed him by the hand and led him off deeper into the jungle.


“Do you really expect me not to come looking for you when I need to talk to you?” I asked once the others left. “I do. Its for your own safety. I’d never forgive myself if I accidentally hurt you.” She said. “I don’t think...” “Just drop it Justin. Jeez.” She interrupted me lifting me up to her face once again so I could see the annoyance on it. She saw the look of shock on my much smaller face and hers softened again. “Lets just go test the nets out.” She quickly followed. “Alright.” I said, but I had no intention of doing as I was told.


When we got back to the work area John and Mawah were pushing as hard as they could on two stubborn logs that they were trying to fasten on a partially finished raft. “May I try?” My wife asked. They both looked up and saw us. Sam was only holding me at chest level, but my friends looked so tiny even from this height. “Uh, sure.” Mawah replied and the men stepped away.


My wife dropped to her knees and put me next to my friends and then dropped to all fours. I watched nervously as her giant titties hung beneath her swaying slowly over the rest of the finished boats. She was going to accidentally crush three weeks of labor. “Sam!” I yelled pointing. “Hun, I’ve had these my whole life. Your little boats are safe.” She said.


She then reached a hand bigger than us over and pinched the logs together with two fingers. “Like this?” She asked. “Um, yeah, but we need to tie it off beneath...” Mawah started. Sam’s hand grasped the entire raft and lifted it six feet off the sand. John started laughing. “Perfect.” He said. “Don’t just stand there sweety tie it off.” She commanded. “Oh, right.” I said snapping out of my awe and quickly walking beneath the raft to start tying off the lash.


I looked up and saw her pinky, ring, and middle fingers curled beneath on the left near the bottom and then on the right near the top her fore finger and thumb were squeezing the log and her thumb was also pressing against that entire side as she effortlessly held the boat aloft with one hand. “Got it!” I yelled after tying it off while walking back out. She sat the boat down.


She rose up to her knees, scoped a safe place to land, and sat down with a soft thud flanking our boats and us with her long legs. She was so heavy dust rose up and pushed out away from her as it often did when she sat her giant ass down on the beach. Her large dark bush was partially visible behind our rafts rising as high as the masts. I looked at my friends who were also staring in that direction.


“You all have some net for me?” My wife asked and we all glanced up at her face. “Yeah, here!” John said retrieving it and lifting it with difficulty. A long arm reached down and she grasped the massive net with two fingers. She lifted and unfurled it simultaneously and then little out a soft chuckle. It was the size of a wash cloth or perhaps a small hand towel to her. It had seemed so big to us. I was embarrassed.


“Well, I’ll give it a try, but it would probably work a lot better if it was maybe three or four times bigger.” She said as she drug her left left back and leaned forward. Her huge forty ton titties wobbled and collided violently as she pushed up and got her legs beneath her. She held up the net out in front of her and smiled. It was between a hand towel and washcloth in size relative to her.


She looked down at us. “We can at least see if it will hold up in the water. I’ll be back in about thirty minutes.” She said. She then stepped over our boats in one step and us in another and just kept going out into the water. “Woah.” John said shocked a bit. “She does that a lot.” I said to him as we all turned and watched her from behind as she waded out into the ocean, it hadn’t even reached her knees yet. “Well, we were getting no where with that lash. We’re lucky she’s one of the giants.” Mawah replied. “Yeah, lucky.” I said watching her carry our little net out to sea.