- Text Size +

Chapter 2: A Makoto Mojito

Makoto struck the surface of the cocktail and submerged herself, her descent slowing to a stop just before her head could hit the bottom of the glass. Her body weightlessly floated backwards. Her chest heaved, forcing her to cough, overcoming the brief period of shock she had been stunned into when she splashed into the almost icy-cold cocktail. The cold liquid was sucked into the wrong pipe and she found herself succumbing to another coughing fit, taking in more of the mojito.

‘Am I going to drown?!’ images of her floating lifelessly in the green liquid filled her mind as her chest burned, she tried to stop coughing but another ripped through her. Her stomach tensed and vomit erupted from her mouth.

She breached the surface, coughing violently, spurts of mojito erupting from her mouth. The coughs began to slow, her eyes were stinging and her vision was so blurred the world was a collection of blurry colours. Her world began to tilt. She rubbed at her eyes, and her hands drenched in the same cocktail did little to remove the burning liquid from her eyes, but it was enough for her to see the shape of her sister’s giant lips on the edge of the glass as it continued to tilt.

“Oh crap!” Makoto turned and began kicking her legs with as much ferocity as she could as a weak current formed and rapidly increased in strength as the emerald liquid flowed into her mouth. Ice floated passed her, then a chunk of lime, she threw a quick look over her shoulder just in time to see the fruit slip between the giant perfect lips like pasta. Makoto took a deep breath and in a fit of desperation dived back into the mojito, kicking her legs, she swam as deep as she could go and as far from her sister’s mouth as she could.

The current slowed and the world began to tilt back to where it had been before. The shrunken Queen kicked her way back to the surface, filling her lungs with lime-scented air the second she burst through the shimmering surface. Treading water, she did her best to wipe her eyes again, an ice cube almost as large as she was bumped into her. Makoto threw an arm over the ice, using it to keep herself afloat as she continued cleaning her eyes. Forcefully blinking, she froze, Sae’s giant slender tongue had dipped into the drink and was moving towards her again.

Taking another breath, Makoto dived back into the emerald oasis and began to kick. Her heart lurched as she felt the tip of her sister’s tongue slap her feet, pulling her back far enough that her feet returned to the surface, the sun briefly feeling nice on her cold feet before they resubmerged. Her toes curled from the memory of the giant tongue, goose bumps travelling up her back, arching it she hesitated before continuing to swim downwards.

She stayed underwater until her lungs began to burn and she was forced to return to the surface, taking an audible desperate breath as she forced her burning eyes open to look around. There was no tongue. No lips. But Sae’s fingers were still wrapped around the glass. Her legs were starting to shiver.

“Sis help! I’m in here!” she shouted, kicking to lift her chest above the surface in a vain attempt to increase the chance Sae would hear her. Her pleas went unheard. “Sae!”

The glass began to tilt again.

“Sae! Sis!”

Her lips pressed against the edge of the glass.

“SAE! Please! Help Me!”

Her legs fell out from under her as Sae tilted the glass again, more than the last time as the glass was now half empty.

“I’m in here! Help!” Makoto screamed as she began kicking like mad again.

But she was too close.

Slowly Makoto found herself being pulled backwards by her sister’s current. She kicked harder and harder. So harder each splash hurt the front of her legs. As her leg came down, she cried out in pain as the uprise of her foot slammed against one of Sae’s lower teeth.

Sae’s hand jolted slightly as she felt what she assumed was a chunk of ice or lime hit her tooth, she slurped the cube into her mouth and tilted the glass away from her mouth.

Makoto screamed as the mojito carried her to the roof of her sister’s mouth, a gasp of pain escaping her as her head struck the wrinkled roof. She looked around, eyes as wide as she could make them but she could barely see anything, the space was so dim and dark. Another cry as she felt her sister’s giant tongue slam into her and pin her against the roof of her mouth.

Saliva marinated in mojito coated her face, shivering she accidentally swallowed some. The mojito around her began to lower and was drained and down Sae’s throat.

“Did she hear me?” Makoto asked, hope filling her voice as she realized she had been spared from her big sisses gullet. Her heart began to soar. Her smile returned. A mixture of prolonged dehydration, the near-death experience, and the copious amount of alcohol. She started giggling, she actually found herself wriggling a little bit against the papillae populating her sister’s tongue, inadvertently positioning her crotch over one of them.

Sae began to suck.

Makoto let out a startled scream as she felt herself being forcefully sucked against her sister’s tongue. Her legs spread around the large papillae, vibrating as its owner determinedly sucked and coerced the mojito liquid from her and her clothing. The sweet and sour liquid trickled down Sae’s tongue, flowing between the papillae like a rive would rocks.

“Oh-Oh…” Makoto moaned, her back arching as her nether lips quivered against the moist, vibrating rock beneath her. And knowing it was her sister doing this was adding to the forbidden sensation she was feeling. Her toes curled in euphoria as the taboo pleasure eclipsed her drunken judgement.

“Mmm…” Sae moaned as she pressured every droplet of flavour from the piece of fruit she had pinned.

Sae’s moan echoed around Makoto, her entire body shaking with the intense sound waves. She felt herself made to grind against the papillae. At the rate she was going, she was going to leave a permanent imprint of her covered slit on her sister’s tongue. Her hips began to gyrate, her ass cheeks tensing as they smashed into their neighbour and finally she couldn’t take it anymore, she came hard on her sister’s tongue.

Her world shook with another moan Makoto’s intimate salty flavoured was mixed with the sweetened lime juice. Sae slurped the glistening fluids down her throat, unaware of the true nature of them, and of the glistening trail she’d left between her papillae. Makoto began to giggle as she felt her sister sucking and heard her swallowing her cum. She’d just cum on her big sisses tongue and she liked it.

“I came in my sister’s mouth,” she laughed.

Makoto began to slide back, not noticing until her crotch slipped off the papillae and then was swiftly dragged over several more as she slid down Sae’s tongue. Suddenly panicking she tried to grab hold of the papillae. She managed it just as her legs dipped into the pit that was her sister’s gullet.

Sae felt the small piece of fruit lingering at the back of her mouth and she swallowed.

Makato screamed as she felt a sudden sucking force pull her from the tongue, her hands slipping off of the moist papillae. Sae’s lips parted and Makato had a brief glance at the almost blindingly bright outside world before her vision was obscured by her sister’s gullet.

Makoto screamed as she slid along the edge of her sister’s throat. She felt like she was on one of those water slides that had parts that were closed making you shoot down in the dark. She could barely make out the dark maroon slimy walls around her. She tried to grab hold of the inner walls of her sister’s gullet but the gooey fleshy walls had no give, her fingers just slid over them, her fists closing against them but not over them.

Her heart was pounding in a state of panic as she slid deeper and deeper. Her scream failed, her lungs running out of air, she took another breath, if she thought it was humid before it was nothing compared to this. As she opened her mouth to resume screaming, she heard a thumping sound reverberating throughout the gullet. It was an oddly calming yet awe-inspiring sound. She was hearing her sister’s heart. The constant low beating was banishing the panic and bringing a calming sensation with it, which was aided by the light-headedness that her swim in the mojito had left her with.

Her eyelids were starting to grow heavy. The fatigue and excitement the day had granted her mixed with the steady constant thrum, and the warm gusts of Sae’s breaths caressed her with heat and relaxing sounds, lulling her to sleep. She felt reality slipping away and her focus fading as Makoto found herself on the cusp of a state of blissful zen.

When she was suddenly thrown into the air as she went over the large bump of Sae’s collar bone which sent her free-falling away from the walls. Her ass vibrated from the sudden assault; she could almost feel her ass cheeks being marred by a deep bruise from the collision. As she left her sister’s gullet and began her descent into her big sister’s stomach.