- Text Size +

Title: A Makoto Mojito
Commissioned by: Malethor
Categories: Persona 5
Characters: Makoto Niijima, Sae Niijima
Cameo: Goro Akechi
Tags: Shrinking, Vore, Digestion, Unaware, Acid, Pain, Tongue Play, Masturbation, Dissolving Clothes, Penetration, Nihilism, Gross, Alcohol, Incest, Exhibitionism, Tentacle Rape, Anal
Alternate Title: Sae’s Inner Sub – My Sister, My Goddess
Started: 29/10/2022
Finished: 02/11/2022

Chapter 1: A New World View

Sae Niijima, the infamous ‘Prosecutor’ as she was known at her place of employment, was reclining on a sunbed by the public pool of a high-end club her current client had arranged for her, a little extra incentive to ensure she did her job properly as if it were needed. Not that she’d turn down a free mini vacation. Her luscious ashen grey-brown hair reached down and framed her perfectly shaped breasts contained by a black bikini top that was just a touch too tight by design, making her C cups look much bigger and like her tits were eager to jump out. The matching thong of the two-piece snuggly hugged her waist, showing just the hint of a camel toe, but if anyone wanted to get close enough to see that detail, Sae would make sure they paid for the view, one way or another. The only other piece of ‘clothing’ the 25-year-old wore was a pair of black mirror sunglasses.

Sae sipped at a mojito, a low satisfied moan escaping her as she enjoyed the summer warmth lovingly caressing her body, kissing her flawless skin, as she enjoyed the five-star treatment. Her tongue briefly dipping into the mojito and fishing out a small cube of lime – her own special request from the bar – she began sucking on the fruit, drawing each drop of the cool, sweet-sour juice from it.

Several feet away from the sunbathing beauty a small shimmering portal tore into the empty space. Had Sae noticed she would have written it off as a brief glare it was so small. It was like liquid static floating in the air, roughly 3 inches in height and 2 inches in diameter.

Makoto stepped through the portal as she usually did, leaving mementos behind. Makoto Niijima, also known as ‘the Queen’ was 19 years old, her brunette hair was cut into a pixie cut, and a braided style headband was housed within her locks. She wore a long-sleeved lacy white undershirt with a black strapped, buttoned-up pinny resting over it, a checkered skirt wrapped around her waist, her fair-skinned legs concealed by dark nylons with dark brown boots completing her ensemble. Her claret eyes shifted as she took a moment to take in her surroundings, stepping in a small circle when she suddenly stopped.

She looked around again.

Everything was HUUUUUGE.

She turned back to her portal just in time to see the static rupture snap shut.

Quickly, she took out her phone, nearly dropping it in her rush. But as she went to call up another portal the screen went black, her phone had died.

“Crap,” Makoto cursed, she slid her phone back into her pinny pocket, pausing a moment to think about her situation, she looked around again. She had to be like 2 inches tall! The portal should have taken her to her family member, Sae should be somewhere around here, all she had to do was reach her and her big sister would help her.

She didn’t recognize the location; it was definitely a public pool though. To her left, there was what looked like a tiled cliff and beyond it an ocean with tides larger than she was. No one was around, which was both good and bad, at least she wouldn’t have to dodge people getting in and out of the pool or children running around, but it would also mean that it would be harder for her to get help. Miles off she could make out tables and chairs the size of skyscrapers, maybe even bigger.

As she lifted her gaze, turning to look around the room again Makoto finally saw her, her giant sister was lying on a sunbed, the back propped up so she wasn’t lying flat. Makoto felt her shoulder slump and posture fail, letting out a frustrated breath. She was miles away. Or at least miles at her height.

Makoto began the long walk to reach her sister.

An hour in and her feet were crying in pain, wincing at every other step and biting her tongue whenever she accidentally stepped on one of the raised pieces of the tiles used to form some kind of pattern, even with her shoes on it was like stepping on a Lego. Her breathing had become laboured and her fringe was clinging to her forehead, matting with sweat. Each breath was a struggle, it felt like the very air was 90% water from the humidity of the pool, she could even taste the bitterness of the hint of chlorine in the almost tropical air. Her lips were starting to crack and her tongue had already dried out. Her steps had slowed and her arms were drooping.

Why did Sae have to be here when she was shrunk?

Slowing her pace further, Makoto raised her arm and wiped her eyes, banishing the fatigue and removing the sweat that had started to openly trickle down her face and bead off her nose, starting to itch.

“At least she’s not in a sauna…” she panted to herself.

SPLASH

Hot liquid soaked through her right shoe and Makoto jumped back, hopping in one place as her foot began to burn in her shoe. It was like someone had filled her shoe with a boiled kettle while she was still wearing it. She reached down and began desperately trying to pull the boot from her foot. She lost her balance and landed on the wet tiled floor. Tears welled in the third-year’s eyes, and her vision was blurring, then finally she pulled the boot off her foot and tipped the hot water out while leaning forward and repeatedly blowing on her nylon-covered foot. Her foot even looked pink through the dark fabric.

Gradually the pain faded from her foot but it still felt overly warm. She glared at the small puddle she had stepped in; the sun had heated the trickle of water to boiling point. She should have paid extra to waterproof her boots when she bought them. With a frustrated sigh, she took off her other boot, and stood back up, wincing as she tested her burned foot with her weight.

She began to limp her way towards her sister, being extra careful not to step into another puddle. Her eyes remained latched on the floor in front of her, and even as sweat dripped off her eyelids, she was not going to risk another mishap. Each step seemed to heat her soles further, gradually cooking them with each step. She limited the number of times she wiped the sweat from her face, after two hours of an unsteady slow pace Makoto eventually felt the cooling relief of the sunbeds shade embracing her like an old friend. She fell to her knees, catching herself on her hands as she breathed deeply, each breath scratching her throat, her body shaking a little, she needed water and she needed it now.

The tiny boiling puddles glimmered mockingly, so many of them and each one laced with chlorine. Her head was pounding with each beat of her heart, pain thundering through her head with each one.

The ground suddenly started to shake. Makoto fell forward, her body slapping against the cool tile floor. At least she was in the shade now. Her feet were still burning even in the shade. She felt so weak. She needed water. A giant black pair of boots came into view.

“Ah, thank you, Sven,” Sae said as she accepted another mojito from the gaijin waiter, briefly slipping her sunglasses down to make eye contact, he was quite the looker and the mojitos were only making him look more appealing.

Sven gave her a shy smile before heading off to resume his duties, his cheeks tinged with a blush, he was so cute.

The shaking of the ground lessened as the waiter walked away, Makoto’s eyes followed after him. She felt so weak.

“No…can’t…rest…need sis’ attention…” Makoto said to herself, arms shaking she forced herself to sit up and looked up at the sunbed, she noticed a corner of her sister’s beach towel resting on the floor. Her legs trembling, she made her way to the towel, dropping her boots, she grabbed the hem of it, wrapping her thighs around the towel she gave a strong tug, lifting her body an inch onto the towel. Her arms were already starting to tremble, and she heaved herself up.

Gravity pulling on her body, white-knuckled against the towel she steadily climbed higher and higher. Her entire body was slick with sweat and burning red as the blood in her veins thundered through her, her heart threatening to burst. When she reached the top of the sunbed she fell to her knees, coughing violently and forcing a small mouthful of sick up her throat, snot streaming from her nose as her eyes watered.

Her arms trembling, she struggled to make herself stop coughing. Her throat was so raw, she was so exhausted, so dehydrated, she desperately needed a drink. Her vision was swimming, she looked up at her sister, her flawless porcelain skin illuminated by the summer sun, every minute droplet of sweat glittering and making her look almost magical, it was like looking upon a goddess. Makoto felt her heart skip a beat and a very low tingling sensation as she admired her sister. She wasn’t sure if it was the dehydration or if her sister was just super-hot, but it was very tempting to take a bit extra time to explore Sae’s divine body.

She shook her head, wincing as a sharp pain pierced her head. Bracing a hand to her forehead, she stumbled back to her feet, nearly falling forward, stepping forward to maintain her balance. Her arm shot out and she caught herself, bracing herself against the soft, firm, warm flesh of her sister’s thigh. If she wasn’t already beat red from exertion she’d have started blushing.

Bracing herself against her idol of a sister’s thigh she began to make her way along her body. A startled scream escaped her lips. Her arm lashing out she grabbed one of the strings that tied the thong around Sae’s waist as her feet fell beneath her. Looking down she saw the towel she had stepped on had sunk into one of the gaps of the sunbed.

She wasn’t heavy enough to make it slide much further but it still gave her quite a fright. Her heart began to calm in her chest and she heaved herself upwards. The thong’s fabric was strange to climb, it was slippery yet she was able to wrap part of it around her leg as she climbed to improve her grip. For all intents and purposes, it was easier to climb than the towel, she threw herself over the side of Sae’s thigh and forced herself to stand.

Her head began to sway, suddenly light her legs gave way and she fell face first into the warm fabric of the thong. It was just shy of being hot. Squeezing her eyes shut, she waited for the dizziness to fade from her head.

She looked up again and tried to swallow but her throat was too dry as she looked up at her giantess sister’s body and took in her mountain-sized breasts and when she realized she was standing over Sae’s covered pussy she nearly succumbed to another dizzy spell.

Sae’s hand suddenly rose and she began to lightly scratch her lower tummy, her fingers stopping inches from the waistline of her thong. Gritting her teeth Makoto ran forward, nearly falling with each step, it was like trying to run on a bouncy castle while people bounced on either side of her. The giant hand began to retreat, and Makoto leapt forward, diving at the oak-sized fingers, squeezing her eyes shut.

Relief thundered through her as she felt herself collide with the lightly wrinkled skin before Sae’s fingernail. She took hold of the skin as hard as she could with her tiny hands. She flew through the air, thick air slamming into her face, she pressed her face into Sae’s finger, hoping to escape the wind force and avoid falling off. She felt moisture grace her face.

“Oh, thank you…” Makoto whispered to the finger and she pressed her lips to the skin of Sae’s finger and took a big slurp. Her eyes bulged as the chemical taste of sun cream mixed with salt from sweat filled her mouth. Her throat began to convulse, coughing violently, her stomach contracting painfully with each breath.

Sae opened her fingers, reach down she closed her fingers around the sides of her mojito. The sudden motion of the fingers gripping the glass caused Makoto to lose her balance, she slipped off her sister’s finger and fell between her treelike slender fingers. Still coughing, her head pounding in agony, she couldn’t even tell which was up, as she devoured by the lime green oasis.

SPLASH