- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/10/31]

Just a setup chapter to get all the players in place.  No tags apply to this one.

RTK

[10/24 9:05 am]:    I think I got an idea guys


Tilly

[10/24 9:08 am]:    What kind of idea?


RTK

[10/24 9:08 am]:    We can meet up in Central

[10/24 9:08 am]:    It’s not like our folks’ll enter the forest


Kettle

[10/24 9:08 am]:    Ya sure thats a gud plan?

[10/24 9:09 am]:    I hear weird stuff happens in those woods at nite


Sinisister

[10/24 9:09 am]:    Yeah, like people disappearing, and strange noises


RTK

[10/24 9:10 am]:    Hunters come and go all the time

[10/24 9:10 am]:    Don’t be a bunch of wimps, our parents just want to scare us


Walt

[10/24 9:11 am]:    I’m with Reggy, if Central was dangerous, it’d be bulldozed by now

[10/24 9:11 am]:    Bet the disappearances are just ghost stories meant ta scare us


Tilly

[10/24 9:11 am]:    I dunno, sounds a bit risky still

[10/24 9:12 am]:    Plus, it’ll take like an hour to walk through the woods


RTK

[10/24 9:13 am]:    You got a better idea of a place to meet up?

[10/24 9:13 am]:    I haven’t seen you guys since elementary school

[10/24 9:14 am]:    It’s the only way we can all meet up, hell, let’s just camp the night there


Sinisister

[10/24 9:15 am]:    Seriously, what about the animals and stuff


Walt

[10/24 9:20 am]:    My uncle hunts in Central all the time

[10/24 9:21 am]:    Just bring a flashlight and something to make noise


Kettle

[10/24 9:34 am]:    This is a terrible idea


RTK

[10/24 9:41 am]:    But the only one we’ve got


Walt

[10/24 9:44 am]:    C’mon guys, it’ll be fun


Tilly

[10/24 9:45 am]:    … fine

[10/24 9:45 am]:    But Walt, you’re coming to get me


Walt

[10/24 9:45 am]:    Sure


Sinisister

[10/24 9:57 am]:    Okay, I’ll come

[10/24 10:01 am]:    But if I have to walk through the woods, I’m bringing some friends


RTK

[10/24 10:10 am]:    Was kinda hoping it’d just be us, but that’s fine


Kettle

[10/24 10:16 am]:    r u guys serious?

[10/24 10:16 am]:    This is crazy


Tilly

[10/24 10:19 am]:    So your not coming?


Kettle

[10/24 10:32 am]:    …

[10/24 10:33 am]:    Fine, I’m in


RTK

[10/24 10:40 am]:    Awesome!

[10/24 10:40 am]:    See you guys Halloween night then


Kettle

[10/24 10:41 am]:    There better be drinks


Walt

[10/24 11:05 am]:    BYOB, cheap-ass


Sinisister

[10/24 11:09 am]:    Ty, you okay with all this


Ninja

[10/24 1:10 pm]:    Yeah, yeah

[10/24 1:11 pm]:    Sorry, I slept in



*** Hilton, North of Central Forest ***

**October 24**


Putting down his phone, a teenage boy with brown hair rolled over in his bed.  Yawning and stretching, he stared up at his ceiling as the light of the midday sun shone through his window.  “Central forest, huh?  Reggy always did come up with the craziest ideas.”


Sitting up, he swung his legs over the edge of his bed and got up to go to the bathroom, turning on his computer as he walked past it.  It didn’t sound like anyone else was home, so he just threw open the bathroom door to see his older sister drying off from getting out of the shower.


“Would it kill you to knock?”  She asked with a scowl, but not making an effort to cover up.


“Would it kill you to lock the door?”  He countered, entering the going to the toilet to piss.


Neither looked at the other, doing their best to ignore the other’s presence.  As he flushed, washed his hands, and went to leave, the blonde spoke up.


“Hey, you figure something out with your friends?”  She asked, wrapping her towel around her body.


“Yeah.  Seems like Reggy and Walt convinced the others to meet up at the big lake in the middle of Central.  Sally’s going to bring some other people for the walk, so if you don’t tell Mom and Dad, I guess you can come too if you want.”  He said in a low-energy tone, glancing back.


Thinking for a moment as she grabbed another towel to put her hair up, the older teen smirked.  “Partying in the woods on the scariest night of the year?  Yeah, sure.”


“Not too many people, okay?”


“Yeah, yeah.”


“Oh, and if you're going, drive me to the forest.”


“Kiss my ass.”



*** Souport, South-East of Central Forest ***

**October 24**


Humming happily as she closed out of the group chat, a bubbly teen girl walked through the halls of her school on her way to her next class with her friends.


“Something good happen, Tilly?”  The brunette at her side asked, noticing her mood improve.


“Yup.  My old friends and I just made plans to meet up on Halloween to catch up!”  The blonde replied, smiling.  “We haven’t all been together since we were kids.  It’ll be nice to see everyone again.”


“But didn’t you say you’re all scattered around the Central cities?”  The redhead with them asked.  “Where are you going to meet?”


Letting out a bit of a sigh, the blonde rolled her eyes.  “Reggy and Walt convinced everyone to meet at the big lake in the middle of Central.  I guess we’re gonna be camping there for the night.”


“Seriously?  Are you nuts?  What if an animal attacks you guys or something?”  The brunette asked.


“Then I’ll throw Reggy or Walt at it and run.”  Giggling, for as annoying as getting there would be, Tilly was looking forward to seeing her friends again.  “But Sally is going to turn this into a huge party now, inviting some of her friends, so I’m pretty sure we’ll be safe.  You girls wanna come?”


“Totally!”


“Sure.  Maybe there’ll be some cute boys.”



*** Little Creek, South-West of Central Forest ***

**October 24**


Checking his phone before leaving the locker room, the boy with spiky black hair grinned after seeing that all his old friends had agreed to his suggestion.  Well, it wasn’t completely his idea, so as he put his stuff away in his locker, he rushed over to one of the other boys leaving and draped his arm over his shoulders.


“Yo, Thomas, thanks for the suggestion, man.”  He said as they passed the girls in their class.  “I never would have thought of meeting up at Central’s lake for Halloween.  I owe ya.”


“N-No problem, Reggy.”  The other, more timid boy said, not used to the more popular kids talking to him, especially not the ace forward of their school’s soccer team.


Not picking up on the socially awkward kid’s discomfort, the black-haired teen chuckled and let him go, punching him lightly in the shoulder.  “Well, Sally went and made it more of an open party, though.  You should come, I bet you’d get along with Potter.”


“I-I don’t know, Reggy…  I’m not good with strangers.”


As the two joined the rest of the boys, their conversation got too quiet for the trio of blonde girls that heard what Reggy said.


“Oh. My. God.  A party in the woods with Reggy!  We totally have to go.”


“Of course.  No way I’m missing that.”


“Like, we gotta tell everyone.”



*** Oakville, North-West of Central Forest ***

**October 24**


Minimizing the browser with his friend’s group chat in it, the blonde-haired boy turned his attention back to his main monitor as his online class continued on.  As much as he thought this was a terrible idea, just the thought of getting to see Tilly in the flesh again was all that mattered to him.


Opening the file where he stored all the lewd and seductive pictures she has sent him, he couldn’t wait to actually see her body for real, feel its warmth, and hear her voice.  He was getting hard just thinking about it.  And then there was the message she sent him in a private chat to convince him to go.


[Who am I going to cuddle up with if you don’t come?  We can share a sleeping bag.]


Halloween can’t come fast enough.  He thought, muting his mic and turning off his camera as he added the newest pictures she sent him to his stash.



*** Souport, South-East of Central Forest ***

**October 24**


En route to his latest delivery, the blue-haired older teen checked his messages as he waited for a red light to change.


Whole gang’ll be there.  Great.  Just gotta remember to go pick up Tilly.  He thought, putting his phone down and driving forward once the light changed.  Since getting his license, he had gone around and met up with his old friends before, but this was the first time he’d get to see them all together again.  I just hope Sally’s friends don’t ruin it.  If I’m lucky, then…. Tilly…


Since they ended up moving to the same city, he had gotten more chances to see the bubbly, cute blonde.  Mostly, it was just him giving her rides to and from places, which she felt bad always asking him to do, but he was happy to do it.  It gave him a chance to admire her, though he had yet to build up the nerve to tell her about how he felt.


God, I sound like an incel.  ‘Oh, Tilly will see how great of a guy I am if I keep doing nice things for her’.  No, she won’t you dumbass.  If I keep dragging my feet, she’ll never see me as a man… just a friend.


While he appreciated getting to see her in a bikini when she got stranded at the beach, or her stripping off heavy outerwear when he picked her up during the winter, her lack of awareness was a bit too… stimulating.  Worst yet was the time she leaned over him so she could order at the drive-through and ended up all but sitting on his lap one summer evening.  They were still in their swimsuits!  Thankfully, she didn’t notice the boner she caused him.


I have to tell her, I have to at least confess so she knows.  He thought, but with that thought always came the anxiety.  B-But what if she…



*** Michaelburg, East of Central Forest ***

**October 24**


After learning where her friends wanted to host their get-together, there was no way she’d be going to the woods at night with a small number of people.  The woods were dangerous, filled with bugs and vermin, and would be murder on her hair, makeup, and clothes.  Still, she would go to see her old friends again.


“Alright girls.  Put the word out.  Party in Central, Halloween night.  No adults, no supervision.  Find your own way there.”  The raven-haired girl said to her clique of followers.  “If you want to drink, you gotta bring it yourself.  Same for food and anything else.  Don’t expect people to share or for there to be any freebies.”


There had been reservations about going into the woods at all, but the assurance of security in numbers laid those fears to rest.  After all, Sally had quite the following.



*** Silkwood, Central Forest ***

**October 31**


The sun had begun to set, deepening the shadows and cloaking the forested area in darkness.  However, this was the time when she hunted best.  Trapping an adorable little rabbit, a woman sighed at the little critter that would sate her appetite but did little to satisfy her hunger.  However, as she pulled the panicking creature free of a thick web, the feminine figure with stark-white hair perked up as she felt something in the distance.


“Hm?  What’s this?  Humans entering my territory so boldly?”  She said aloud as the sound of scurrying legs and rustling leaves filled the air.  Looking down at the unsatisfying meal, with a glow of menace in her blood-red eyes, she giggled sinisterly. “Oh!  Perfect!”


Tossing the rabbit behind her as she moved in the direction she sensed the intruders, she didn’t even glance back as, from the shadows, tens of large, hairy spiders lept out and seized it before it even hit the ground.  Her cheeks reddening as the high-pitch cries slowly faded into the sound wind.


“Playtime…”



*** Woodstock, Central Forest ***

**October 31**


Their first steps didn’t go unnoticed, but as per her mother’s instructions, she was to ignore humans that stay on the edge of her territory.  Even so, as more and more ventured deeper into the woods, she monitored them closely.  She would do nothing to them directly, but humans are rather weak and foolish creatures sometimes.


You humans despoil and destroy in order to build your temporary, fleeting settlements.  You erect walls of concrete, create tools of metal, and take from nature to nourish yourselves.  Watching as some young humans climbed over roots, snapped branched, and cut undergrowth in their path away, she didn’t view their actions with hate or malice.  All living creatures attempted to claim nature for their own, humans were just the best at it.  But to believe that nature serves you is a grave oversight.  So do be careful.  She thought, melding into the tree she was peeking out from.  For the truth is far more unfair than you imagine, as just a single misstep will bring you back to nature, from which you came.



*** Nature’s Market, Central Forest ***

**October 31**


Having underestimated the ingredients she had in stock, the short, plump girl was out despite losing light to collect fungi and plants.  Filling her satchel, she looked up at the lowering sun.  “Hmm…  Ain’t got time fer much more.  This’ll hafta do fer no-huh?”  Stopping mid-sentence, her large ears perked up and angled toward an unfamiliar sound.  Voices she didn’t recognize.  


Quickly climbing into the canopy of the trees, she pulled a multicolor berry out of one of the many pouched and chewed it up, swallowing it as the voices got closer.  She couldn’t make out what was being said, but some humans venturing deeper into the forest came around a big tree and her yellow eyes lit up in glee.


Hummies!  Oh, oh!  Whado I do?  Oh, so many ideas.  It’s been so long!  Taking off through the treetops she quickly got to a gnarled, withered-looking tree and scurried down its trunk to the dugout borrow beneath its roots.


Clearing away a bunch of clutter and ruined, dirty clothing from a shelf in the back, she pulled out a large, poorly made chest and opened the lid.  Inside were a bunch of trinkets, diagrams, and mysterious substances, and on the inside of the lid was written ‘Fun wit da Hummiez’.


Snickering maniacally, her eyes darted from one thing to another, unable to make up her mind.  “I wanna start wit sumthin that’ll make an impression.”



*** Westfield, Central Forest ***

**October 31**


Unlike her woodland friends, she was very close with humans, especially those from the settlements known as Michaelburg and Souport.  And Halloween was her favorite time of the year for interacting with them.  However, more often than not, it was her going into their world that allowed her to interact with them, not the other way around.


Let’s see, I should check up on Danielle and Ursula.  If they got new husbands for me, I need to… hmm?  As she approached the treeline to one of the many fields that dotted the southeastern section of the forest, she stopped and hid behind a tree as a group of teens came out from the opposite side.  Are they going to a Halloween party in the woods somewhere?  They normally don’t come so deep though.


Seeing a few cute girls in the group, she felt her heart begin to pound and a heat build in her loins.


I don’t often get the home-field advantage.  I’ll go into town later.



*** Verdant Swamp, Central Forest ***

**October 31**


Laying in the chilly waters as winter crept ever closing, she stared up at the sky as the stars began to flicker into view.  The forest, her forest, was quite active tonight for some reason.  Humans partying on the edge of the forest isn’t too uncommon, but rarely do they venture into the heart of the forest itself.


Oh, I hope the girls behave themselves.  She thought, sensing each of her friends on the move to do something or another.  Well… they’ve been on their best behavior for a few decades… maybe I’ll let them have some fun tonight.


What the humans wanted to do, and what happened to them, she didn’t truly care so long as the forest wasn’t destroyed in the process.  But all the humans were headed for the lake in the center of the forest, for some reason.


Maybe I should have some fun too.  After all, these little darlings came all this way.



*** Quarry, Central Forest ***

**October 31**


There was no reason for most things to come into the abandoned quarry.  Human’s abandoned it decades ago and there wasn’t much in the way of vegetation or other food.  So, other than her friends, there shouldn’t be anyone around to disturb her sleep.


“Hmm?”  However, an enticing smell carried faintly on the wind caught her nose, rousing her early.  “This scent…”  Inhaling deeply to get a better idea of what she was smelling, she licked her lips.  “Smells good.”



Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282