- Text Size +

Alyssa snapped the chain with her bolt cutters. The heavy gate swung open. She had spent the last few weeks casing the area, watching for park employees, and making notes for a path inside. she wore all black, her matching black backpack gently jostled. She followed her path and made it to her goal: the capybara exhibit.


Weeks ago Alyssa had located a special book, The Macronomicon. It detailed spells and rituals for dominating others. This ritual was complicated. It needed to occur on all saint's eve when the magic of the world was strongest. The ritual called for a set of twelve candles, paint made from bauxite powder, and a rodent. The rodent was the most difficult part. The ritual called for the largest rodent available. Alyssa had experimented with rats, never needing to kill them but simply running out of room to paint the ritualistic markings. She needed a larger beast and happened to live near a wildlife park with the largest members of the rodent family.


The capybara exhibit was quiet. She sprinted across an open area, hopped a small fence, and waited for any sign of alarm. Nothing. The hardest part was complete, now she just needed to complete the ritual quickly before a security patrol wandered by. She walked to the nearest creature, sleeping in a pile with other large dog-like rodents. She gently shook it, and it lazily stood up and eyed her with sleepy curiosity.


"Hey, big guy, it's ok. I have a few snacks for you if you let me give you a makeover."


Alyssa withdrew a few chunks of pumpkin from her bag. The calm capybara sniffed, finding the fragments of shattered gourd to be pleasant. He began to eat as Alyssa began the ritual. She lit the twelve candles, carefully placing them in a circle around the happy capybara. She withdrew the metallic red paint.


"Da mihi magnitudinem inimici mei destruendi..."


Alyssa chanted and the candles danced to her words. She dipped her brush and began to anoint her chosen rodent, painting the sigils onto its fur. The dark red pigment glistened. Alyssa spoke the words of power, memorized forwards and back. The candlelight pulsed and twitched, her shadow dancing in twelve directions at once. The black eyes of the capybara reflected the eerie firelight.


"DA MIHI POTESTATEM DEVORANDI ANIMAS EORUM!"


The candles extinguished all at once, her body began to shake. Her clothes began to rip and tear at the seams.


"Th--uhhhg... Thanks little guy!"


She managed to say to the capybara as her body began to grow in all directions. Alyssa stepped out, already tall enough to easily make it over the fence. Her tattered black clothes fell to ribbons.


"Mmmmmm..." Another few feet, the ground cracking under her. "Yes, oh yes~"


She began to touch herself in anticipation. At this rate, she would arrive quickly. The ritual was not yet complete. She grew with each step, her stride growing exponentially. All the while her hand stayed on her crotch, low moans escaped into the night. She casually walked over the park gate, her footsteps echoing through the street. Her growth seemed to slow, evening out at well over the height of buildings.


She arrived at the party, music blaring and a few cars parked out front. A girl's night in. She managed to cease pleasuring herself for a moment as her hands reached into the roof and tore it off. The women inside gaped at her naked form, lit by dim streetlight. She wasted no time, collecting every costumed guest. One handful was raised to her mouth, the other to her crotch. Twelve girls in all.


Her mouth opened wide to accept nine, screaming and squirming to escape. A few flailing limbs stuck out from her closing lips. Meanwhile, three people in her other hand were shoved against each other in no particular fashion and rubbed into her labia. They rolled over each other, the fingers clumsily pressing them to the outside. Their stimulation caused guttural moans to emanate into the people trapped in her mouth. Then the teeth began to close.


The limbs sticking out from her lips fell away in a spurt of blood, and her jaw flexed hard only once. Alyssa tilted her head back. Her moaning continued, and her hand began to thrust into herself. Her fingers shoved whatever parts were available inside. Her hungry pussy began to devour them, one became fully enveloped and slipped inside while the others struggled against the outer folds. Moaning continued in the pit of death, her tongue electrified with their squirming bodies and metallic taste. Her moans stopped, and a loud wet GLUCK resonated from the pits of hell.


A mangled woman, caught in a pool of blood, insanely screaming for mercy was suddenly silenced. The throat pulsed and began to moan anew. Everyone inside realized the terrible fate of their friend and tried to climb the slick tongue. The throat continued, alternating between gurgling moans and swallows. Every few swallows of viscera, another woman disappeared screaming into the abyss. Her fingers pumped steadily, a fingernail shearing a woman in two. The other half fell with a wet thud to the ground.


The woman inside her pussy knew only the struggle for air. The finger occasionally entered to violently push her deeper. Soon the finger entered with the upper body of another woman, severed at the waist and screaming into the discharge. On the outside, the remaining woman was pressed into her clit, her chest caving as her pleasure bulb rocketed straight through her. She vaguely flailed her arms and legs before being ground to paste. Wet sounds of pleasure and death were deafening.


The last few morsels went screaming into Alyssa's body, their cries disappearing altogether as their struggles transferred inside. Her belly shuddered with appetite for its new guests, her fingers still teasing the women inside her. She looked around, unsatisfied. Stunned costumed people stood staring. Alyssa smiled, soon the ritual would be complete.