- Text Size +

Evan sat speechless for a moment and then he forced himself to his feet.

Her lips had settled into a bratty smirk while her pale gray eyes watched his every move.

Then she rushed forward and Evan let out a cry of surprise as he fell onto his backside on the trembling floor. Her left croc sat beside him and her laughter roared overhead.

“Got you,” she taunted, her fist raised in a mock punch before it reached up to pull the joint that sat tucked between her forehead and hat. She slid it between her lips and held it there before patting her pocket for a lighter, “Fuck, where is that thing...”

“You can't smoke that in here...”

Evan was as surprised as she was at his words. They had started with a great deal of force before trailing off when she glanced down at him with an annoyed glare.

“I can smoke in my own house,” she replied around the joint as she pulled a beat up pink bic from her shorts.

Evan stared up at her and the absurdity of the situation carried him through his next response, “This isn't your house, I own it...”

She sparked up and took a deep drag before releasing a cloud of thick white smoke from between her lips, “I don't think you can own anything at your size.”

Anger rose in his chest and he stood up, “Just because you barged in here-”

The air was knocked from his lungs as she smacked him with her shoe once more.

This time he landed atop her right croc, where its charms dug painfully into his chest.

“Shut up,” she boomed while her fingers tapped against a phone.

Groaning, Evan started to push himself to a kneeling position when the gargantuan foot beneath him rose up and battered him once again. It wasn't hard enough to knock the wind out of him but it was enough force to send him crashing onto the opposite shoe, where this time the croc's charms poked and scraped his back.

She giggled and sent him back to her right foot.

He grunted in pain and dug his hands into the holes of the rubber shoe before she could send him careening back to her opposite foot. “Pl-please,” he managed to sputter out.

“Please what?” She asked, a faint cough breaking up her words.

His own voice cracked as he begged, “Please stop this...”

The foot lifted slowly, forcing him to stand up on shaky legs and then it shook back and forth until his grip slipped and he crashed back down onto the floor. Her right foot landed with another world shaking thump but neither it or its partner immediately tried to kick him again.

He sat in the shadow of her crotch and gasped for air while puffs of thick weed smoke were blown across the heavens.

“I have money,” he managed to say while backing up so he could get a better look at her, “That's what you want, right? This is some kind of weird ransom-”

His voice caught in his throat when he could see that she was simply scrolling through her phone, not even listening to him.

“Hm?” Her head lifted up when he stopped speaking, “Are you done?”

“D-do-done?”

“Done bargaining or whatever?” She said while reaching over to grab his coffee mug from the kitchen counter. He then watched her flick the ash from her joint into it before taking another drag.

“You don't want my money?” He struggled to think of why else someone would do this and while her comment about him doing laundry for them lingered in his head, Evan still wanted to believe that that was all a scare tactic.

“I mean, we're going to take your money,” she replied with a grin, “But I mostly wanted your house.”

“You can have it!” He shouted without thinking, “Reverse whatever you did and I'll sign the deed over to you!”

She frowned, “Oh, so you weren't done bargaining...”

A shadow fell over the world and the sliding door to the patio rumbled open.

Evan turned and his eyes widened as he took in the sight of two much larger bare feet sitting in thick slides. Sun bleached hairs sat on the toes and roved up a pair of powerful looking legs that also disappeared into a pair of black and red shorts. A meaty torso covered by a loose black t-shirt rose up and up above the giantess's head until finally giving way to a tanned neck rich with dark stubble and a few wispy hairs on a square jaw. The giant's thick lips and slightly bulbous nose helped to blunt his chiseled features and make him go from an intimidating 'movie star handsome' to a more 'television normal' that still left him better looking than most. His dark eyes matched the shaggy dark hair that fell down past his ears and had a few sun kissed streaks in it as well.

The giant didn't even glance down at Evan as he shut the door and walked right up to his girlfriend, producing what felt like small earthquakes as he went. “Pool probably won't be safe until tomorrow,” he boomed while bending down and giving her a quick peck on the lips. Evan then watched as he slipped the joint from her fingertips and lifted it to his own mouth, “I thought we were saving this till after we found him.”

The girl giggled and Evan stumbled out from between her feet as she fully leaned against her boyfriend's expansive chest. “I did find him, he was beneath the table...”

“No shit?” The giant glanced down at Evan and a low chuckle rumbled through the world. “Why is he just sitting there?” He asked the girl, running one enormous hand up and down her arm.

“He's still trying to bargain with me...”

This explanation brought another rumble of laughter from the giant whose eyes settled on Evan for once. “Good luck, little dude,” he thundered while giving the giantess a friendly squeeze, “Nobody can change my girl's mind once it's made up.”

Evan's mouth started to move but no sound came out as he struggled to wrap his head around everything that was happening. None of it seemed real; not the fact that he barely rose up to their shins or the way they seemed to act like this was so perfectly normal, like he should have known that being shrunk down was a possibility.

“Why?” He managed to squeak out.

This time the couple's attention was actually on him but he realized that didn't mean much when the girl boomed, “What was that? You're going to have speak up, little guy.”

He could feel tears blurring his vision and he blinked them away while forcing himself to shout, “Why?!”

They both shared a quiet laugh while passing the joint back and forth before the man finally spoke, “Because my girl here was getting tired of van life...”

“Wh-what...” He managed to sputter out as the giant suddenly pulled away from his girlfriend and simply stepped over Evan.

The much smaller man ducked down and stared up at the grit covered sole of the giant's slide as the larger man simply strode through Evan's house like he owned the place. Like his girlfriend, he stopped at the fridge and pulled it open to peruse its contents, “Man, did you know we're going to have to get groceries...”

“I noticed, babe...” was her reply as she stubbed out the joint in the bottom of the coffee mug.

Evan stood up and his head whipped between the two of them as the giant pulled a beer from the fridge, shrugged and cracked it open. “What do you mean you were tired of van life?!” His voice cracked as he repeated the ridiculous explanation.

“Hm?” The girl looked down at him and shrugged, “I mean, he loves it and it's fun always going to new places and junk but you know what else is great? Taking a bath before you sleep in a king sized bed.”

“So rent a damn hotel!”

They both laughed down at him, and the girl rolled her eyes, “Who has the money for that?”

“We probably do now,” the giant replied while guzzling down a mouthful of beer. He stomped forward, making the ground shake before he stopped directly over Evan, leaving the smaller man to simply cower in his shadow, “Or we will soon enough.”

“Good point, babe...”

She crossed the short distance between them and Evan suddenly had to stumble back or simply be run over by her sizable crocs. She had to lean up slightly to reach her boyfriend's lips but Evan found himself trapped between the pair as they kissed each other.

The kiss turned more passionate and while he wanted to dash out between their legs, he also found himself once more perplexed at the sight of such enormous people looming over his entire world. Everything about them and the fact that they were so large was utterly incomprehensible to him even though he was fairly confident that even the giant wasn't bigger than he had been before his swim. Evan felt like his mind was broken by the sight of two mountainous beings that, in reality, were just two young twenty-somethings.

Two, admittedly attractive, young twenty-somethings.

That fact that hit him full on when they pulled apart and the girl glanced down at him. A giggle erupted from her lips before she said, “Little perv...”

“What?” He shook his head, heat rising in his cheeks, “No, I...”

“Is he popping a little tent down there?” The giant asked, his words almost swallowed by a low rumble of laughter.

“I don't know,” the girl shrugged but her gray eyes narrowed slightly as she looked down at Evan, “Who could even tell at his size...”

Evan's lips trembled while he struggled to process all the emotions running through him. He wanted to defend his, thankfully deflated, manhood but he also was just utterly perplexed that the two of them were even talking about it. The sight of them staring down at him made his knees weak with fear and their words gave his cheeks a bright pink flush of humiliation. Underneath all of that though was anger at the idea that they had done this to him.

“Well...”

The giant started to squat down and even that slow steady movement made Evan skitter back.

“There's one way to find out...”

“What?!” Evan's hands instinctively clapped down around his speedo while the giant's hands loomed on either side of him. His head snapped back and forth between palms that were as big as his torso. Long rough fingers stretched out like pythons and while he lifted one hand from his bathing suit to ward them off, he knew it was futile.

His hand pressed against one of the giant's fingers and Evan was instantly mesmerized by the warmth coming off of it. Then he felt the strength just one finger possessed as it pressed in toward him, easily knocking his hand aside before wrapping around his chest. While he was big enough that the giant couldn't comfortably hold him in one hand, Evan noticed that the immense fingers did overlap as he was hoisted up into the sky.

He shouted wordlessly in shock when his feet were suddenly kicking wildly against empty air and then the world turned into a blur while he rapidly descended.

The giant smacked Evan down against his kitchen table and all of the air in his chest came out in a single huff. His body lay limp for a moment until he felt the giant's left hand drift down toward his crotch and then pull at his speedo.

Struggling for air, Evan began to squirm, “Hey! What are you-”

The giant's right hand pressed down, pinning him with ease and compressing his chest so he couldn't draw enough air to do more than weakly rasp.

The speedo stretched and started to dig into Evan's backside, making him arch his hips upward in a futile bid to avoid the worst wedgie he'd ever imagined. Then came a sharp ripping noise and suddenly all the tension between his buttcheeks disappeared.

Evan dropped back down onto his table and the giant's hands lifted off of him.

The shrunken man lay there, panting for air and letting the pain subside from his body while the enormous pair leaned overhead. A pang of humiliation made his hands race to cover his crotch but the girl's pointer finger shot down.

She knocked both of his hands back and then wagged her finger in the sky, “No.”

A chill went down Evan's spine at how easily she had robbed him of any modesty.

“Is it flaccid?” The giant boomed.

One of his thick digits slid between Evan's legs and the smaller man yelped as he felt the rough fingertip fondle him. The giant casually lifted his limp dick off of his balls and then let out a dismissive snort.

“Fucking pathetic,” the giant proclaimed as his finger retreated.

“No wonder he lives alone,” the girl teased before she looked up at her boyfriend, “A guy would have to be really funny or fucking loaded to make up for something that small...”

The pink in Evan's face turned to a blazing red as anger filled him, “Fuck both of you! I see what you're trying to do but it's not going to work!” He jumped to his feet and shook his fist at them, “My dick might not be big but it's a perfectly normal size!”

They both stared down at him and he watched as smiles slowly cracked across their faces.

“Yeah, I knew this was some big joke to you!” Evan crossed his arms in front of his chest and stamped his foot, “Now that you've had your fun, turn me back and I'll give you my house and whatever else you want so we can end this.”

The girl's shoulders shook with a suppressed laugh and she buried her face into her boyfriend's chest. His broad frame shuddered as well but he was unable to hold it in for longer than a second. A rich belly laugh echoed through the first floor of Evan's house and then the table shook hard enough to make him stumble from the giant smacking his fist down against it.

“Oh man, I don't know what's funnier,” The giant boomed breathlessly.

“It's the dick,” his girlfriend howled, wiping tears from her eyes, “He thinks it's normal...”

Evan's jaw dropped as he watched the pair unable to control themselves as they laughed.

His knees shook and tears welled in his eyes.

The giant girl got herself under control before her boyfriend did and she braced herself against her knees as she leaned down over the table. Evan stumbled back as her limp hair fell down toward him and a wave of hot weed laced air washed over him.

“Oh honey,” she cooed, “I'm sorry that all the women you've been with have lied to you about that cute little thing...”

She reached out to fondle it and Evan cupped his hands over it while backing away.

That reaction simply made her giggle again and shake her head, “Aw, you poor little thing.” She rose back up and reached over to her towering boyfriend, “Don't worry, you'll see what an average sized dick looks like soon enough...”

Evan's eyes widened as he watched her cup a bulge in her boyfriend's shorts.

The giant let out a low moan and Evan tried to comprehend the size of the larger man's cock. The dimensions were vague through the material of the giant's shorts but the little man found himself thinking that it must have only looked so big because the girl was petite and probably had small delicate hands. Either that or, he reasoned, it was a shower and not a grower. No matter what though, Evan was certain there was nothing 'average' about the thing twitching within the girl's fingers.

“Speaking of his little dick,” the girl boomed, her voice losing its lusty edge instantly even as her hand lingered on the giant's monstrous cock, “Do you think his car is ready yet?”

The giant pulled a phone from his pocket and shrugged when he glanced at it, “Probably, I'd still handle it with gloves though...”

Evan blinked as he tried to process what the two were talking about.

“Ok, you want to start bringing in our stuff and I'll grab his car?” She was already moving away from the table, producing faint tremors through the table.

“Yeah, sounds good to me,” The giant shrugged, his eyes now on his phone as he responded to notifications. “I guess I'll bring in our clothes and stuff first?”

Evan watched the pair walk away, their world shaking footsteps growing faint and then sounding like distant thuds as they simply went out through the front door.

Which he didn't hear close.

“Wait...” he whispered to himself, “They can't be that stupid, right?”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!