- Text Size +

Evan's whole mouth tasted of salty sweat when Austin finally rose up and walked into the bathroom to shower. He had just started to lean back when a crack echoed through the cavernous bedroom.

Kelsey's toes wiggled at his eye level, “Keep going, bitch.”

He wanted to protest but he knew better than to try and fight the giantess. With a faint groan, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against her thankfully softer and cleaner soles.

“No grumbling,” she boomed while picking her phone up from the bedside table.

The shrunken man couldn't stop the indignant noise that bubbled up out of his throat.

Soft skin smacked into his face immediately and knocked him flat onto his back.

The huge sole crashed down across his chest, knocking the air from his lungs and pinning him to the bed. “I said no grumbling,” Kelsey thundered while her foot pressed down harder, making Evan flop about miserably. The foot then lifted up, the sole wrinkling as she flexed it above him, “Now get back to worshiping me and why don't you rub them a bit too...”

Evan rose slowly to his hands and feet before he looked up the length of the bed. The girl had her head propped up on a few pillows but her gaze was entirely focused on her phone and he could see that she had slid her air pods back into her ears. Based on the way her thumb flicked across the screen and she let out a soft wheeze of laughter, he figured she was scrolling Tiktok or Instagram for funny videos.

Her cold gray eyes flitted away from the phone and her otherwise impassive face twisted with annoyance, “What are you waiting for? Another smack?”

The foot in front of Evan flexed menacingly and he found himself flinching backwards while shaking his head. “No, no, Kelsey, I'm...” his voice cracked with fear as he pressed his lips against her creamy sole, “I'm sorry...”

The giantess scoffed in annoyance. “Better be...” was all she muttered while returning her attention to her phone.

Evan slowly brought his hands up to her arch and began to press into it. Every time he felt her muscles stretch or flex beneath his tiny hands, he would look up nervously only to realize that the movements were entirely unconscious. Slowly, he kept his attention on the embarrassing task at hand while the noise of Austin's shower rumbled from the bathroom.

The sound of the rushing water brought a growing discomfort into Evan's belly and by the time it shut off, the shrunken man realized that he needed to pee. The door to the bathroom opened and he watched Austin stride out with nothing more than a towel around his waist.

Kelsey slid off of the bed and padded past him, giving him a quick peck along the way.

Evan moved to follow but the door slammed shut before he even reached the edge of the bed. Standing on the edge, he started to squirm in discomfort while the giant strolled into the walk-in closet and got dressed for the day.

The pressure grew worse as he stood on the edge of the bed. A desperate part of him wanted to simply let loose right there but even if he weren't thoroughly disgusted with the idea, Evan knew that there would be some kind of punishment if he did that.

Austin strode out of the closet with a boxy Supreme t-shirt on, loose blue jeans, and well cared for white and red sneakers that Evan recognized as Jordan 4s. He was already moving toward the open doorway when he caught sight of the tiny man dancing on the edge of the bed.

A low laugh rumbled out from the giant and Evan felt the mattress shake as the giant walked up, “Something wrong, little dude?”

He couldn't help but cower slightly with Austin looming over him and he felt himself begin to turn bright pink when he realized what he needed to admit. “I- I need to-” His voice wavered and cracked while Austin began to smile above him, “I need to go to the bathroom.”

The giant's smirk remained as he stepped back, “I can't remember if Kelsey decided what we'd be doing for that...”

“Wh-what?” Evan stammered, struggling to imagine why the giant wouldn't just open the bathroom door for him.

Austin knocked lightly before stepping in and shutting it behind him. Muffled indistinct voices echoed out and Kelsey's followed him back through the door, “-en just leave him in the office for me.”

“You got it, babe,” Austin boomed, leaving the bathroom wide open while he wrapped his meaty hands around Evan's body.

Evan shouted when he was lifted up into the sky and he squirmed as the giant carried him through the house. When he felt them start to move down the stairs, the shrunken man managed to shout up, “Wh-where are you taking me? There's a guest bathroom on the second floor...”

A low rumble of laughter echoed out, “You can't even reach the top of a toilet at your size, little dude, why would I take you to the bathroom?”

“I can at least piss in the shower or something...”

“And get our new showers all dirty?” The giant replied with an arched eyebrow before he shook his head, “I don't think so...”

“Then where the hell-” It hit him the moment Austin's sneaker clapped against the cold stone of the first floor.

Sam had insisted that even though they'd probably retain the cleaning service they had used in their condo for the house, it'd be easier for everyone involved if they had installed a slop sink and floor drain in the garage for them to dump mop water into. This had also been followed up with musings on how it would make life easier if they ever adopted a dog like they occasionally talked about, since then it'd be an easy and convenient place to give the pup a bath.

The door to the garage opened with a faint whine and Evan squirmed in Austin's grip as he was brought over the edge of the deep stainless steel tub. His feet touched the cool metal right when Austin's hands released him but he remained in the giant's shadow.

Looking around, Evan realized that he didn't even clear the top of the sink and when he craned his neck to stare up at Austin, he found the giant was already playing around on his phone. “Are you...” the giant looked down at him with a cocked head, “Could you stand back a bit? I can't... I can't go if you're watching...”

Austin's thick lips spread into the same lazy smile he usually wore, “And you were going to go with me holding you over the toilet?”

“No!” Evan's voice cracked, “Like I said, I could have just used the shower...”

“Well this isn't any different...” the giant shrugged.

“I didn't think you'd just be standing there, the curtain would be drawn or something...”

Again, Austin shrugged, “Whatever, little dude. You should just be happy that this sink is here. I normally just put you things out in the backyard...”

Evan's eyes widened, “Wh-what?”

“Yeah, ya know, just open the backdoor and let you run over to a corner of the yard or something,” he waved his hand dismissively toward the kitchen and the door to the patio. “But your fence is kinda low and you have all the drought resistant stuff out there. No real grass to absorb any of your mess so...”

“I'm not an animal.”

“We're all animals, little guy,” an immense hand came down and rustled Evan's hair with enough force to make him stumble about.

Swatting up at the hand, Evan grunted back, “Stop that and just let me pee...”

“Whatever...” but Austin still didn't back away.

He knew that the giant's attention had returned to his phone but still Evan felt uncomfortable with him just standing over everything. With a deep breath, he stepped forward and closed his eyes to pretend he was anywhere but where he actually was.

The discomfort held for a long moment and then suddenly the need to pee outweighed everything else. The stream was slow and sputtering at first before it was suddenly roaring out of him. The noise of him pissing down the drain rang out across the sink, bouncing against the walls and amplifying the sound many times over. His own relaxed sigh echoed out at the end and he gently shook himself to clear the last few droplets.

“Good job, little dude.”

The words filled Evan's ears and immediately made his whole body turn bright red with embarrassment. Austin's hand reached out and turned on the sink, sending a torrent of water down to clear the drain of his piss but then the giant's free hand came down and pushed him.

He stumbled directly into the freezing sink water and let out a gasp.

Spinning about to face Austin he could see the giant grinning down at him before he shut the faucet off. “Figured you could use a quick little shower too,” the giant replied while picking him up with one hand.

“Now to dry you off...” Austin trailed off before reaching out of Evan's view to grab some paper towels that were hanging on a peg nearby. The rough paper was rubbed painfully up and down the tiny man's skin before it was crumpled up and tossed away. “There you go, all better now?”

Evan frowned up at the young titan, who simply held him in the crook of his arm while walking back through the house.

“Be that way, little dude,” Austin replied, “I don't really care.”

Evan was brought into his own office and set down on the floor, just beyond the edge of the rug his desk actually sat on. Face-to-toe with the younger man, he was suddenly reminded just where he stood in his own house and Evan found it difficult to stand up.

“Kelsey should be down in a second and dude,” the huge foot tapped against the floor, sending a quick rumbling quake out, “Don't fight her. She likes this house a lot.”

Evan stared up at the giant, utterly bewildered by his words. Austin started to turn around but the tiny man couldn't stop himself, “Wh-what does that mean?”

The giant looked down at him and there was a strange look of pity, “It means that I don't want to have to squash you because you won't give us your money. So just give her your banking information and stuff...”

“Squ-squash?” Evan repeated the word, his voice hollow.

The giant lifted his foot up and showed the clean looking sole to Evan before smashing it down against the floor. Austin then lifted his heel so that all the weight sat on the ball of his foot before it ground back and forth, like the giant was snuffing out a cigarette.

“Squash,” the giant repeated before stepping out of the room.

Evan sat there, his heart racing as he thought about what the giant had said. He wondered if there was any way to actually avoid that fate, considering that they had definitely shrunk people before. Yet, the more he prolonged it, the better chance he might have to find some way out or even a way to reverse what had happened to him.

He still had yet to see what they had used to shrink him and his car. He figured that it had to be some kind of chemical, since they had doused his pool with it and Austin had mentioned some kind of neutralizing agent. That meant that there might have actually been a way to grow himself back, if he could survive long enough to find it.

Thunderous footsteps echoed out from beyond the office door, followed by the pair's muffled voices. He tried to listen to their words but all he could make out was frighteningly normal morning conversation before the sound of Kelsey's footsteps grew louder and louder.

The door swung open and the two thick-soled boots he had seen in her closet smashed down directly in front of him. Above that stretched her bare skinny legs and skimpy cut-offs that were engulfed by a thick black hoodie advertising some brewery that, based on its size, had probably once belonged to her boyfriend.

In one hand she held a plate along with some cutlery and in the other was a full glass of orange juice. “Banking and breakfast,” she said with a grin while her huge boot lifted up and herded Evan toward the desk, “Really one of the best ways to start the day. Don't ya think, bitch?”

Evan stumbled away from the frightening shoe and then awkwardly jogged toward the far side of his desk. He hugged the table near the back wall that was mostly there to hold the printer/scanner/copier that had somehow never given him much trouble and the equally shockingly useful fax machine. Kelsey's gray eyes passed over both of those devices without much interest but her eyes widened when she saw the VR headset and other gaming peripherals that sat next to them, mostly collecting dust.

She settled into the expensive ergonomic chair behind his desk and Evan watched as she tucked into an egg-topped piece of avocado toast. The first bite disappeared behind her thin lips and the ensuing crunch made the tiny man flinch while she crossed her legs and began to swing her boot's sole directly overhead.

“Ok,” she boomed around a mouthful of food while booting up the computer, “Let's start simple, what's the password for this?”

Evan didn't hesitate to tell her and the moment she got into the machine, he added, “I use a password manager for almost everything and the two factor authentication goes to my phone...”

She produced the device from her hoodie pocket with a grin and then began to pull up his bank's website. Within a few seconds, Evan could see that she had pulled up his account and that's when her jaw dropped.

“Baby!” She cried out while bouncing in her seat with excitement, “Baby, come quick!”

Evan heard Austin's booming footsteps approach and then he was suddenly hemmed in between the enormous pair. The giant leaned forward to look at the screen and then let out a low whistle before looking down at the shrunken man, “Holy shit, little dude, you've really done well for yourself...”

“Baby,” Kelsey's hands reached out and gripped his, “What if we didn't move on as soon as we planned...”

“Kels...” Austin frowned, “This is a lot to move around...”

“No, I know but I can do it,” She was still bouncing with excitement, “I think I can get it all, maybe even the house too...”

Evan's eyes widened as he processed what the girl was suggesting.

“It's a big risk...”

“But just think about it,” she rose up and her boots landed on either side of Evan, “We could own this place.”

“You can't be serious,” Evan suddenly shouted from the floor, “You can't just steal everything I own! The cops will figure it out...”

The pair looked down at him and Kelsey giggled.

“It's not really stealing,” she cooed while wrapping her hands around him. He squirmed against her as she pulled him into a tight hug. Buried against a mound of flesh and fabric, he felt her words more than heard them, “I mean, it is but to the rest of the world it'll look like you decided to move all your money into some sketchy off-shore accounts before you disappeared. And both of us get our paychecks from some shell companies, which are really just your money coming back to us, and then we buy your place for cheap because you need cash fast for whatever you've gotten yourself into overseas...”

“That...” he squirmed and tried to thrash against her but her grip was too tight, “That won't work...”

A huge weight pressed in from Evan's other side and he realized that it was Austin's body wrapping her up in a huge hug, “If anyone can do it. It's you, Kels.”

His words rattled through Evan's tiny body and they were followed by the girl's cooing response, “Aw, thank you, babe.”

They kissed above while Evan struggled to breathe.



Chapter End Notes:

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you all!

A friendly reminder that there are 3 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397 

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!