- Text Size +

Evan fought Kelsey's powerful grip but she just smiled down at him as he was rocketed across the sky to Austin's enormous body.

The smell of the giant's fresh sweat burned into his nostrils and he could feel the heat coming off of the huge wall of flesh. One of Kelsey's hands dipped below, leaving Evan dangling in the air while the waistband of Austin's running shorts was pulled away from his body. The giant's thick cock sat below, growing with every passing second as Evan was lowered.

“No, no, what are you doing?!” He shouted, his little legs kicking in the air.

He felt his feet make contact with the expanding shaft and then the sheer size of it spread his legs open. Evan wanted to fight but a low moan shook his entire world as he was forced to straddle the thick slab of meat. Any struggle on his end might further excite the behemoth so the little man froze right as the waistband smacked against his chest.

It didn't press tight against him but it felt more secure than he expected and he found his arms flopping down across Austin's black shorts while the warm shaft seemed to pulsate between his legs.

Kelsey's voice was husky with arousal, “You like that, babe?”

Austin moaned in response, rattling Evan's bones.

On either side of him, the giants gripped each others hands and then Kelsey began to lead them toward the backdoor. The little man's eyes widened in panic as Austin took his first step to follow his girlfriend.

Evan felt the muscular thigh press up against his own leg and then suddenly there was nothing but the shaking of the entire world. His little body slipped ever so slightly, forcing him to clench his legs against the giant's cock like it was a horse just to remain upright. This provoked another deep groan from Austin while his opposite thigh pressed against Evan then disappeared.

Clenching against the nylon fabric of the giant's running shorts Evan could only think of how much danger he was in while the world shook from each of the younger man's strides.

The pair were moving slowly though the little man had no idea if that was for his benefit or because they kept kissing and pawing at each other. Kelsey's soft scent did little to combat the giant's manly musk even when her t-shirt rushed over Evan.

All he could smell was Austin.

Even though he was cooling down from his run, hot salty sweat still coated Austin's immense body. Heavy droplets smacked down against Evan's head and shoulders, dousing him in the giant's smell and filling his mouth with the man's taste. He gagged and whimpered but he knew that he had to hold on, even as more sweat soaked into his little body.

The only indication he had that the pair was going upstairs was that Austin's thighs began to lift his legs rather than roll over them. The moment he connected the strange sensation to the pair's movements though, his stomach began to roll and churn like he was on a slow but terrifying carnival ride.

The giant's movement picked up and excited giggles started to break up the pair's moans.

Then the world spun about and Evan could feel himself bouncing atop the nearly erect penis before g-forces pinned him against the giant's body. He was battered back and forth with only the taut waistband of Austin's shorts keeping him from flying off into the empty air. The bed frame groaned and the power of Austin's thighs pulled away from his own tiny legs as the giant spread them apart.

Overhead, Kelsey flung her t-shirt off to reveal her pale tattooed flesh and small breasts.

Austin's hands grabbed her hips and yanked her toward him. The world went dark as the giant began to kiss and nibble on his girlfriend's chest, eliciting excited yelps and groans with every small bite. All Evan could do was stare at her shadowy stomach while Austin's hands practically kneaded her hips and his thumbs traced excited circles across her belly.

Then light started to pour in and Evan's eyes went wide as Kelsey lowered herself toward the floor. She grinned down at him while her fingers dug into Austin's waistband, “I think it's time to show you how to please my man properly...”

The shorts were pulled away and the little man cried out as he lost his balance.

His face smacked against the almost searing hot flesh of the huge shaft, which made both giants laugh. Kelsey's fingers pinched his shoulders and then peeled him off of the giant cock, “No, I just said it's my turn...”

Evan was dropped haphazardly on the edge of the bed and he clenched onto the sheets out of sheer panic. Austin's immense cock loomed above him and he watched Kelsey's face descend hungrily toward it. First she kissed the tip softly and then her tongue began to swirl across the head while her hands settled atop Austin's hill-like thighs. The tiny man lay there watching it, knowing that if he stood up, he'd batter against Kelsey's body and no doubt earn himself some sort of smack. His jaw dropped at the same time hers opened wide to take in the behemoth's package entirely.

It was like watching some kind of magic trick as the huge shaft steadily disappeared into her mouth. Her throat muscles visibly relaxed above him as her lips met where the fingers of her right hand had gently gripped the shaft to steady it. Shadows moved overhead and then suddenly her left hand was slipping beneath the giant's balls.

At first, she simply cradled them while her head moved slowly up and down. When a low slurping noise began to echo out and Austin started to moan, the fingers started to fondle the heavy balls.

Austin's hand settled gently atop her bun and his fingers began to tease her hair while she worked his cock. Waves of hair tumbled down, allowing Evan to more clearly see the streaks of faded pink that had once sat in it. Kelsey's hair formed a thick curtain around him and suddenly he was in a world that was only her and Austin's crotch.

His moans rumbled through the world while the sound of her licking and sucking echoed in Evan's ears. He could feel his own member betray him and while he told himself that it had to do with the fact that he was effectively watching porn at Imax proportions, he also knew that it was because he was coming to find the pair more and more attractive.

Evan told himself that it probably had something to do with pheromones. Maybe at his size and with them in the middle of foreplay, their pheromones were just powerful enough to entrance him. It was the most logical explanation because the alternative was that he was somehow turned on by the two people who had destroyed his life in one day and that simply wasn't something he wanted to contemplate.

“I'm more than ready,” Austin's voice was soft but it still rumbled like thunder in Evan's ears.

Kelsey's head rose slowly and steadily up the shaft. A faint pop echoed out when her lips rolled over the giant's now glistening cockhead and Evan watched her tongue swipe against it one last time, making the whole thing twitch. Thin strands of saliva stretched then broke as she rose up higher and higher.

The shrunken man was so lost in his own uncomfortable attraction to the pair that he didn't notice Kelsey's hands wrap around him until he was being lifted from the bed. “Wh-what?!” He shouted, fear that they would notice his now raging hard-on making him burn bright red with embarrassment.

He heard fabric crash down onto the floor and suddenly he was being brought toward a thick mound of dark blonde hairs. He spied her womanhood through the thick forest of pubes and the little man screamed when he realized how aroused she already was. Her fingers gripped him firmly and suddenly he was being rubbed vigorously against her.

Warm sticky fluids rolled over him and when he started to squirm in protest she let out a low guttural moan. The taste of Austin's sweat was washed away by the flavor of Kelsey's womanhood before he felt her thighs moving on either side of him. The world rumbled and the bed frame groaned as she clambered onto the bed.

Evan was pulled back from her crotch and he could see Austin's expansive body stretched out below him. The little man was violently flipped about so he was staring directly down at the giant's chest and then he was shoved against it.

His scream was completely absorbed by Austin's body and then a jolt of unwanted pleasure ran through him as his cock was squashed against warm flesh.

“Worship him,” Kelsey groaned as the world began to slowly pulse all around Evan. She shoved him roughly up and down the giant's chest, “Bitch.”

Austin's happy groan rattled Evan's body while he was dragged back and forth up the giant's chest. More pleasure rocked the little man and suddenly he felt his lips pressing down against the living ground beneath him. His hands started to rove across the field of flesh and he began to hump in time with Kelsey's shoving.

Feeling the world shake every time he was shoved about, Evan realized that he was being forced to hump in time with the enormous girl. The sickening feeling that crept into his stomach at the thought did nothing to quell the orgasm building inside of him.

With every taste of Austin's skin and sweat, Evan could feel his grip on any idea of being 'tricked' into being attracted to the two starting to fade away. They were two hot young twenty-somethings and if they had approached him in a bar to be a third, he would have considered it.

There had always been people at companies he worked at who were very sexually liberated. Once a coworker had explained the many different kinds of polyamory to him after he saw him with a woman who certainly wasn't his wife, and he remembered the way that coworker's wife had smiled at him a few months later at the company holiday party while confirming that they were in an open relationship. He and Sam had even tried a few different things in the bedroom over the years in terms of bondage and roleplay. Newly divorced, Evan had begun to wonder if this was the time in his life to experiment with threesomes and weird sex parties.

He had just never imagined it would happen when he was less than a foot tall.

Still, as he was shoved more quickly up and down Austin's chest, the little man found himself embracing the strange scenario. They were hot and he was here, he just needed to accept the pleasure coursing through him.

Humping away, his orgasm built faster and faster until there was almost an ache in his shrunken penis. He let out a painful cry as he came, his load splattering against the vast living floor beneath him. His whole body went limp but Kelsey's hand didn't stop.

Evan was shoved and then rolled across Austin's chest, his own sticky spunk coating his chest and back. All around him, the gigantic pair's breathing was growing heavy and their words more indistinct. He could almost feel Austin's heartbeat quickening until suddenly the young man's voice ripped through his little body, “I'm going to cum!”

Kelsey roared and suddenly her hand was rising up into the sky.

The whole bed rumbled as she crashed beside her boyfriend and the giant came. A smaller but no less impressive wave of semen rained down around Evan and he felt his skin burn bright red with embarrassment as he was once more coated in the giant's load. Wiping the gunk off of his body, he could see Kelsey's immense frame trembling while her own orgasmic moans echoed throughout the bedroom.

His sight was blocked almost as quickly though from Austin wiping him down with several tissues. He didn't even fight the giant fingers as they pressed in against him through the soft moisturizer-laden kleenex, Evan simply lay limp while he was cleaned off and the giants basked in the afterglow of their orgasms.

The fact that he had cum, not long before the enormous pair, dwelled on Evan's mind.

He had given himself completely over to them and it was hard to deny how good it felt.

Being their pet, he realized, might not actually be that bad.

Then Kelsey's finger poked against his back, pulling him from his reverie. He looked up to see that she had cuddled close to Austin and now lay against him with a smile on her face. “I don't remember saying you could stop worshiping, bitch...”

“Wh-what...” Evan's mouth hung open while he tried to process the giantess's words.

“My man just ran ten miles this morning while you sat in our closet being a useless little bitch,” she poked him again, hard enough that he rolled backwards down Austin's stomach, “Go down to his feet and show him some proper respect.”

Evan stared up at the pair, utterly bewildered but as Kelsey's finger reached toward him again, his little body moved back on its own. He crawled and then stumbled down Austin's thigh before landing with a splat directly in front of the giant's deflating manhood. A little cum was still drizzling out of the cockhead but Evan turned his back and continued toward the foot of the bed.

Austin's powerful feet rose on either side of him and he slowly stood up. Turning to face the couple, he flinched when he realized they were still watching him with lazy smiles. Toes that hung just even with Evan's face wiggled and then spread to reveal bits of sock lint and toejam wedged between them after the giant's run.

He looked back at them but when he saw their faces, he knew better than to ask if they were serious.

Humiliation filled him as he leaned forward and brought his tongue across the soft sweaty crevice between Austin's big and second toe.

Both giants sighed contently at the sight and then they shared a quick peck.


Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!