- Text Size +

The most shocking thing about waking up to Evan was that he had actually managed to fall asleep.

He groggily blinked his eyes in his dark prison and noticed his nose had adjusted to the foul scent at some time during the night. Given the way the sneaker was rumbling, he knew that at least one giant was awake and approaching.

The soft whine of the closet door opening was all the warning he had before the shoe was lifted up. He shouted but there was no response from the outside except for the damp ball resting on the lower part of his legs suddenly lifting up.

A low chuckle rumbled from outside and though Evan kicked, his legs were no match for Austin's powerful fingers. The little man grunted as Austin pushed his legs together and then yanked him out of the sneaker into the open air. He dangled upside down in front of the giant's bare chest while the sneaker plummeted to the floor and landed with a clap.

“Sleep well, little dude?” Austin's voice rumbled through the world.

With blood rushing to his head and the deep exhausted slumber still leaving his body, all Evan could do was weakly grunt in response.

The giant just laughed and then Evan was being swung about, his weak protests ignored.

He was roughly set down on one of the shelves that sat in the closet, which had once held Sam's shoes or perhaps one of her jewelry boxes, and he watched Austin grab his running sneakers and then stomp off, not even closing the door behind him.

Soft but powerful voices rumbled in the bedroom, no doubt the giant talking to his girlfriend while she remained in bed. A moment later, he heard Austin step out and shut the bedroom door behind him, even though Evan already knew that there was no chance for him to get down from where he had been placed.

Sitting up, he pulled his knees to his chest, and then began to frown as foot odor began to once more invade his nostrils. “What the fuck,” he muttered. Struggling to figure out if the smell was just now embedded in his sinuses, he took a deep breath and realized it grew stronger.

“No...” he said while turning around.

His whole body flinched at the familiar sight of Kelsey's Nikes, the same beaten-up pair that she had used to crush his Tesla the day before. Next to them loomed a shiny pair of Doc Martens with a platform sole so thick that it rose up to at least his knee. Beyond those he could see a pair of running shoes, though they looked far more pristine than the fetid pair Austin had shoved him into last night. Looking to his right, he could see a pair of well worn hiking boots followed by a pair of heeled ankle boots and finally a set of dark red heels with a wickedly sharp point at the toe. The neon crocs were nowhere to be seen but he figured they were down on the floor.

The fact that Kelsey had already unpacked and made herself at home sent a shiver down his spine. At first he wanted to say that it was only the shoes but craning his neck back, Evan could see that there were shirts and dresses hanging in the closet already. Far below he could also see that his laundry basket was filled to the brim with their clothing.

His thoughts were derailed by the sound of Kelsey rising out of bed.

She puttered around the room, and the house was quiet enough that Evan could hear her relieve herself in the master bathroom. Then he heard her feet padding toward him, the shelf trembling as she stepped through the closet door.

Kelsey was dressed in the baggy t-shirt and sweats she had worn the night before and rubbed sleep from her eyes as she walked in. Smacking her lips, he watched as she slid her feet into her crocs far below and then finally her gray eyes scanned the shelf he was sitting on.

She smirked when she spotted Evan, his body having naturally crouched low out of fear.

“I heard someone was a bad little bitch last night,” she cooed, like she was talking to a misbehaving pet. When Evan instinctively swatted at her approaching fingers and she just laughed, he realized that he was a misbehaving pet, at least in comparison to the giant pair. “Aw, don't worry,” her fingers easily overpowered him and then he was being pressed into her chest, “I still think you're very cute.”

The house blurred by as she carried him and no matter how much he struggled, her powerful arm held fast. With his face buried against her tit, Evan briefly thought about trying to bite her but then he reminded himself that he wasn't going to get out of this if he literally fought them. He'd just have to wait for them to slip up again and considering how his first day of imprisonment went, he doubted he'd have to wait very long.

She deposited him onto the cool kitchen countertop and rather than look for somewhere to hide, Evan just plopped down onto his backside and watched her. Kelsey opened up a few cabinets before finding his mugs and he watched her eyes scan the handful of novelty mugs that remained after Sam had taken the nice ones. She giggled as she took down one that had the first President Bush with the phrase 'I should've pulled out' on it, which Evan had bought when he was fresh out of college.

“How old are you?” The giant girl asked as she set the mug into his keurig and then loaded up a pod. Within seconds the scent of coconut and coffee was filling the kitchen and Evan realized that she must have bought her own new flavors rather than use the basic blends he had stashed in the cabinet overhead. Fingers came in and tickled his stomach, making him squirm while Kelsey giggled overhead, “Ya thirsty too, hm?”

“Y-yes,” he stammered between unwanted giggles.

Her fingers retreated and again cabinets started to open before she snatched something down and then filled what looked like a shot glass with water. By the time she was done the coffee mug was filled and Evan watched as she grabbed it with her free hand before sweeping him up with just her forearm.

He shouted and stumbled from being shoved off the counter only to be awkwardly caught against her chest. “Shh, shh, it's fine,” she thundered while his body flopped with her every step. Kelsey managed to open the backdoor with her elbow and close it with her foot before she carried him over to the poolside patio set.

Evan yelped when he hit the chilly glass tabletop and felt wet dew cling to him.

“It's just water, dude,” Kelsey laughed as she settled into a chair, her mug clunking down in front of him followed by a Senor Frog's shot glass he had bought while on spring break as a sophomore. She gently pushed the shot glass toward him, “There you go.”

The glass wasn't even completely full but when Evan tried to lift it up, he felt like he was trying to lift an overflowing five-gallon bucket. When he got it off the table and was able to get his arm beneath the base, he had enough control to lift it to his lips and take a long gulp.

The water was cool and pleasant as it poured down his throat and also washed across his chin and neck. Kelsey's smiling face dominated the sky above him, the girl clearly amused by how much he struggled to handle such a small object.

Evan lowered it and debated setting it back down before the strain on his arms forced him to.

“You know,” Kelsey pulled one knee up to her chest and then lit a joint that she must have had in her pocket, “We can just make you smaller.”

Evan's eyes widened and he stared down at the water. He had seen her pour it, or at least he thought he had. Thinking on it, the shrunken man realized that her immense frame had blocked the sink from sight when she poured the water into it.

“Don't worry, that's just water,” she waved her hand dismissively while unleashing a cloud of pungent smoke above, “I'm just saying, if you keep acting up like this, we can shrink you again.”

He stared up at her, not fully believing that the drink he had wasn't spiked, but knowing it didn't matter. Evan needed some kind of alternative leverage and looking around his own backyard, knowing that many of his neighbors would be home he thought that by bringing him outside, she had presented him with a golden opportunity.

“How about instead you change me back and I don't start screaming for help right now?” He asked with a smirk.

She shrugged while taking another toke. Smoke then billowed around her coffee as she took a sip, “Go ahead.”

Evan blinked, she sat there completely unmoved by his threat, and he struggled to wrap his head around it.

“Do you think that my voice is really this deep?” She asked him while leaning down. His eyes locked onto the burning tip of her joint as it hovered over him, “I'm sure you sound the same to yourself but do you think you sound that way to me?”

Evan's jaw hung open as her words washed over him.

“If you start screaming, no one's going to hear it, except me and I'm not going to be happy about it because it'll be annoying.”

He didn't want to believe her, he told himself that it had to be some sort of trick to prevent him from shouting but the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. Her voice couldn't be that deep, she was a petite young woman and even though she seemed to smoke a lot of weed, he doubted it could be enough to give her a deep booming voice. Evan also thought about the fact that when he was at her feet the day before, she hadn't fully heard something he had said. It might have been a tactic to make him feel insignificant and small or it could have been the simple and obvious truth: he was too small to be heard.

“So you have a pretty easy choice,” Kelsey's fingers reached out and tickled his stomach once more, making him squirm. “You can cooperate and be our little pet while we live here or Austin's sneakers can get way roomier for you.”

Evan swatted at her fingers and took a few steps back. Her hand moved forward like it was going to follow him but then it retreated to grab her own mug. He simply stared up at her while she took a long sip of her morning coffee and then exchanged it for another drag from the joint.

“W-why?” He stammered, the question rattling around in his shrunken skull.

“Cause it's fun,” she said with a shrug, “And because the alternative is that the bottom of these will be the last thing you ever see...” She tapped the sole of her croc and a dull thud echoed up to Evan's ears.

“Y-you would just kill me...”

“Aw, no,” Kelsey cooed, “But I would make you so small that you'd be a bug in my house.”

His eyes widened and he shook his head in disbelief. A small part of him wanted to protest the fact that she called it hers rather than his but it was shouted down by the rest of his mind screaming at the thought of being smaller.

“Just imagine it, you'd be wandering around the kitchen or something, searching for some little crumb or whatever that I didn't even notice and then...” She stretched her leg off of the chair and his eyes went down to where she casually twirled her ankle about, making the morning light play across the enamel pins dotting her croc.

With no further taunting, her foot fell and landed with a heavy thump on the patio below.

“Splat.”

The single word rang in Evan's ears, making his knees go weak and sending him down to the table.

“For you it'd be the end of the world,” she said calmly, “But for me, it'd just be like, Tuesday morning or whatever...”

He stared up at her as she shrugged and guzzled down the remains of her coffee. The mug settled down onto the table with a soft clink and then her fingers slowly 'walked' over to him. He watched the scene in disbelief and flinched when she lifted her pointer finger and then smacked him across the face with a booming 'boop.'

To her, it probably seemed gentle and cute but it sent Evan staggering backwards. He caught himself on his elbow but still ended up sprawled out in front of her, staring up in utter shock.

“So, what's it going to be, my good bitch?”

Her fingers came down around him. Her pointer and pinky sat on either side of his chest while her middle and ring fingers rested atop his pecs. There wasn't enough pressure to keep him pinned but he could feel the strength behind the dainty digits. She could have pinned him, without any exertion at all.

“I-I-,” Evan didn't know what to say, his mind literally emptied as fear overrode everything.

“I'm going to need passwords to your computer and your bank information...” Her pinky stretched and playfully brushed against his wrist, “Will you tell me?”

The ashy remnants of her joint fluttered to the ground and he heard the sound of her croc grinding against the patio as she snuffed it out. It was an awful scraping noise, slow and painful, and all Evan could imagine was that he was the joint and she could end his life just as easily.

Slowly, he nodded his head up and down, certain that he had no choice whatsoever.

Her middle finger reached up and he shut his eyes tight just as it came down to batter him once more. The playful tap was accompanied by a single booming word, “Good.”

His head was spinning and his nose stung but Evan was able to take in slow deep breaths that made her fingers rise and fall against his chest. He stared up at her but her attention had gone to her phone.

“We'll take care of the money soon but first...” She slid the device back into her pocket at the same time that the back gate crashed open and shut.

Austin strode into the yard, his great chest heaving with deep breaths and the tiny running shorts he wore leaving almost nothing to the imagination. The young giant's body glistened in the morning light and there was a low moan of excitement that rumbled from both him and his enormous girlfriend.

Evan turned his head to see Kelsey biting her lip in barely restrained lust. “Fuck me,” she groaned in disbelief as her boyfriend loomed over her, a manly musk rolling out from the young behemoth.

“Ok,” he replied nonchalantly though his thick lips spread into a happy grin.

The little man had a front row seat to the deep kiss they shared, their lips pressing against each other and then opening wide to accommodate each other's tongues. Their hands roved across each other's bodies but Kelsey's didn't dive into the waistband of the giant's skimpy shorts, instead they pulled away and reached out across the table.

Evan shook his head wildly as he realized she was reaching out to him. “No, no, please...”

Her hands wrapped around his torso and no matter how much he struck the tattooed knuckles, they didn't budge. She grinned down at him as she stood and then she pressed her lips against Austin's still heaving chest. The giantess licked the sweat from her lips as she grinned down at Evan, “Pleasure first, then business...”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Voting for the next exclusive story ends this Friday! Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!