- Text Size +

Evan knew that he had to act fast.

Looking around his kitchen table, he first double checked that neither of them had left their phones sitting there. The giantess's Lacroix sat nearby, as did the coffee mug where she had been ashing her joint, but there was no sign of his phone or either of theirs. Peering over to the kitchen island, he could see the sweating beer can that the giant had left there but again, no phone.

“Fuck me, ok...”

He moved to the opposite side of the table, where the girl had sat eating twinkies.

The empty wrapper and some errant crumbs were still there but more importantly, she had never pushed the chair back beneath the table.

Knowing it would be too far to jump without risking injury, Evan laid down on the table and then swung his legs out over the edge. Gravity took hold almost immediately, making his bare skin slide painfully against the wood laminate for a brief second. His muscles bulged and he grunted while arresting his fall.

Slowly and painfully, he let himself dip down until he felt his feet touch down against the still warm wood of the seat.

He didn't even bother taking a moment to collect himself and instead repeated the process on the edge of the chair.

Only this time his feet didn't touch the cool stone floor below.

“Shit,” he muttered through gritted teeth.

He hung there, his muscles straining to hold himself in place while he tried to decide if he should swing himself back up or risk falling.

The sound of the giant stomping back into his house made the decision for him.

Evan fell and did his best to prepare for the landing. His feet hit the floor and his body sagged down immediately while he let the momentum take him into a roll.

It wasn't a graceful maneuver by any stretch of the imagination.

The shrunken man essentially did a backwards somersault, except that instead of going streaight back, he awkwardly flopped to his right and ended up spread eagle on his cold kitchen floor. Forced to catch his breath as a number of different aches flared up along his back and legs, Evan listened for the giants.

He only heard one person moving through the house and they were far above on the top floor.

“Ok, ok, I got this,” he said in an attempt to psych himself up.

Evan rose to his feet with only a slight grunt from how sore he felt and then broke into a sprint.

The sound of his bare feet slapping against stone did echo across his kitchen as he feared but he didn't care, speed mattered more than stealth did at the moment.

He rounded the corner out of the kitchen and into the living room.

To his right loomed the gargantuan staircase to the second floor, from which echoed the giant's footsteps. Behind the staircase was a room that was listed on the floor plan as a dining room but had instead served as the home for a baby grand piano that neither Evan or Sam had ever touched despite both of them having had lessons as kids, there had also been bookcases filled with the lawbooks that Sam couldn't fit in her office upstairs along with a few fancy first editions of true classics. Sam had taken the piano and the majority of the books and so the shelves they had built into the walls now held all the books that had been resigned to boxes in the garage; old tabletop roleplaying game manuals, most of the Star Wars Expanded Universe books alongside countless other scifi and fantasy paperbacks, and older editions of the thick programming manuals he kept in his own office. An office which sat on the far side of the staircase he was rapidly passing.

The thunderous steps of the giant echoed from the top of the stairs and even though his legs were burning with effort, Evan poured on the speed.

He jumped over the open threshold of his house and immediately went to dive right into Sam's azaleas only to be caught by the dirty rubber of the giantess's croc.

The bulbous toe of the shoe caught him right in the stomach, knocking the air from his lungs and sending him flying back into the house. He landed in a heap just past the door and with his momentum gone, Evan felt all of his sore muscles in a horrific moment.

The tremors that rumbled through the floor only made him feel worse as the giantess towered over his world. “Did you really think you could just run out the front door?” She asked, her words punctuated by snaps of gum, “You can't be that dumb, can you?”

All Evan could manage was a painful moan in response.

More powerful quakes shook the shrunken man and then a shadow fell over him from the giant filling the door frame. “What's the little guy doing over here?” The hulking young man asked while bending down and pecking his girlfriend on the lips, “Mhmm, minty.”

She giggled and Evan heard her hand smack against his backside, “He tried to run but he ended up jumping right into my foot.”

A low laugh rumbled overhead and then light poured in as the giant walked off.

“Oh, babe, could you grab my Nikes? They should be in the van, not my bags...”

“You don't want to wear your boots?”

“No, I want him to really get it and my Maxes will do that better...”

Evan struggled to follow the exchange but none of it made any sense to him.

As the giantess turned back toward him, something in her hand caught the light and his heart skipped a beat when he recognized the shape.

At first, it didn't make any sense

It should have been utterly impossible

But the reality that everything that had happened to Evan that day had been impossible when he woke up that morning helped him to wrap his head around the insanity of what he was seeing.

The giantess's right hand was covered in a bright blue glove, like the kind a doctor or nurse would wear when working, and her delicate fingers were wrapped around what looked like a very well made model of a car.

Except it wasn't a recreation.

It was Evan's Tesla Model S, shrunk down to a size small enough to fit in the girl's hand presumably by the same method that they had used to shrink him down.

Hard rubber pushed against his feet and he yelped while pulling them backward.

“Get up,” the girl boomed while glaring down at him, “I'm not going to carry you.”

Evan stood up slowly, his eyes bouncing from the car in her hand back to her face high above.

A grin broke across her face while her jaw continued to grind above, the soft snapping of gum between her teeth the only sound. “You like it?” She asked, barely restrained laughter in her voice, “I just picked it up today.”

The huge croc lifted off of the floor in front of him and then slowly moved forward.

He stumbled backwards, his whole body shaking.

The girl's foot landed squarely in front of him and sent a tremor through the floor that rattled his bones. “Go on,” she pointed into his living room before she blew a big bubble with her gum.

Evan took a few steps backwards, his legs like jelly as he watched her lazily lift her right foot and bring it forward. With the ground quaking, he spun about and sped up in a desperate attempt to escape her.

His desperate stumbling jog only made her giggle as she followed him, her footfalls becoming heavier with each step.

The immense sectional couch he had bought loomed above him like a building. The seats sat well above his head, easily twice his height or maybe more, and the backs loomed even higher. With a glance over his shoulder, he could see that they rose up close to the girl's chest, which only reminded him that she wasn't particularly tall at all despite the way each of her footfalls made the world shake.

Evan finally came to a stop when he crossed over onto the vast area rug in front of his sofa.

The black coffee table he had also picked up from Ikea sat before him and he felt heat rise in his cheeks as he realized that it too rose above his head.

A shadow fell over him and he spun about to see the girl simply standing behind him, her body blocking the light from the window. Another bright green bubble expanded from her lips and then popped. The sight of her thick pink tongue yanking the stretched out gum back behind her lips sent a fearful shudder through his body.

He knew that he was far too big for her to chew up and swallow but that didn't stop Evan from thinking about the pressure that her jaw would be capable of putting down on him. The more he thought about it, the more his knees began to shake.

As she bent down toward the floor, Evan couldn't help but cower slightly, which only brought another smile to her lips. She dropped his car onto the hard stone floor just beyond the rug and the whole vehicle shuddered from being set down so unceremoniously. Unlike a model or toy though, he could see its frame rock on its suspension, dismissing any doubts he had in his mind that it really was his car.

She peeled the glove off with her free hand and then took off her red cap. Dropping the glove into it, the girl casually lobbed her baseball hat onto the couch before letting out a sigh and running her hands through her hair.

Next, she kicked off her crocs and both of them landed with a soft thump on the rug.

Her socked feet settled onto the cool stone floor and Evan watched her wiggling toes stretch the bright pink cotton while the heat of her body seemed to fog the marble beneath her soles.

The world rumbled and Evan watched the hulking frame of her boyfriend approach.

In one hand were a pair of beat up looking sneakers, once white they had faded to a dull scuffed up gray in some places and in others worked in dirt had yellowed them. The laces were also long, frayed and graying. He passed them off to his girlfriend with another quick peck before he simply walked off, carrying a stuffed piece of luggage to somewhere else in Evan's house.

The sneakers landed on the floor with a loud clap and the tiny man's attention was instantly brought back to them.

Pink clad feet forced their way inside the pair, twisting the worn leather and rubber about while the girl grunted faintly overhead. She didn't bother to tie them before she stamped her feet about to ensure they were secure, sending powerful pulses out across the floor. Evan watched the laces fly this way and that until they came to a sudden stop when the girl was satisfied that her sneakers were firmly on her feet.

They twisted about, showing him the familiar Nike swoosh that was still outlined despite the dirt and scuffs that marred it. “I'll probably have to toss these soon,” she announced calmly and the words drew Evan's gaze up to her grinning face, “But it's not like I'll have any trouble affording new shoes, will I?”

The little man's body shook but he forced himself to speak, “If you think I'm going to just turn over all my money to you-”

A metallic whine drew his attention back to the floor.

She had settled the toe of her right foot on the roof of his car and already spiderweb cracks were forming in all the windows. She casually pushed it back and forth, overcoming the fact that the car was undoubtedly in park without even grunting from effort.

Then her foot lifted up into the air, higher and higher until she had to reach a hand out to the windowsill behind her to keep her balance.

“Wait,” he threw out his hands but her foot was already plummeting.

There was a horrific crash followed by a hefty thump from her sneaker making contact with the floor. Evan's jaw dropped as he struggled to make out the thin layer of metal and plastic beneath her foot that was all that remained of his car.

The sound of her blowing another bubble then popping it made the shrunken man flinch.

She lifted her foot slowly and bits of glass and plastic rained down from her tread to make a soft tinkling noise against the floor.

“Ugh,” she boomed and turned her sole upwards so she could inspect the remains of his car that were now mashed into her sneaker, “I stepped in some bougie shit.”

The shrunken man stared at her, his jaw slack and eyes wide, as she made a show of hobbling over to the couch while dangling her foot off of the floor like she had just stepped on a dog turd. She landed on the long chaise that sat on the right side of the sectional sofa and let her right heel crash down on the border between the rug and the stone floor.

A few more crumpled hunks of his Tesla fell off but the rest remained stuck.

She wiggled her foot back and forth but that wasn't enough to dislodge it completely either.

Then her fingers snapped, making Evan flinch and finally tear his eyes away from the flattened car. He looked up to see her looking down at him with a cold expression, her jaw still instead of chewing for the first time since she got walked back inside the house.

“Get that shit off my shoe.”

There was no mistaking the words.

They were a command.

His mouth moved but no sound came out.

She arched a thin eyebrow before thundering, “Do you want to end up under the other one?”

Evan's eyes snapped down to the other worn sneaker, which sat on his shaggy rug, its dirty tread mashing down the warm fuzzy fibers that tickled his shins like they were nothing. For the first time, he took in the size of her foot.

Like the rest of her, it was downright dainty and were he his normal size he probably could have wrapped his hand around her foot with ease. At his current size though, her small foot could easily cover him. Probably not completely but Evan didn't want to find out just how much of his body could wind up beneath her dirty sneaker.

A worse realization crept into his mind as he stared at the beat up shoe.

The sole of the sneaker was thin and well worn, clearly because at some point in her life these had been a pair she would regularly wear. The force mustered by her skinny leg and the weight of her beat up Nikes had been enough to utterly crush his Tesla.

Granted, it had been shrunk much more than he was but it was still a piece of metal and probably space age materials. It was far more durable than him, a guy who only recently got back into working out.

“Yeah, see, I told you my Maxes would really drive it home.”

Her words pulled his gaze away from the sneakers and made him realize how badly his body was shaking.

He had been so distracted that he hadn't even felt the giant walk up.

The behemoth stood there, one hand resting on his girlfriend's head and playing with her hair while she looked up lovingly at him. His other hand hung at his side, holding a set of keys that now bore the shiny new house key Evan had made when he changed the locks after finalizing the divorce.

“Guess you were right,” the giant said with a grin before tousling her hair, “I'm going to make that grocery run.”

“Whose card are you using?” She asked while her foot rocked back and forth, making the remains of Evan's car catch in the light.

The giant's chin jutted down toward the tiny man, “His.”

She caught his hand when it lifted off of her head and pulled it up against her lips. “Ok, that should be fine for a few more days,” she kissed his fingers, “Which should be plenty of time to sort out our new finances...”

Their gazes turned toward Evan, who stared back at them utterly stunned. He slowly shook his head, which only made the pair laugh.

The giant then pointed down at him, “Hey, you best get that shit off Kelsey's shoe, bitch.”

“Yeah, bitch, do you think I like stepping in bougie shit?” The giantess, Kelsey, sneered, “Especially when it's just left laying around by dumb little shits like you?”

“I-I-I...” Evan stammered, his mind reeling with everything that had happened.

“Get over here and scrape it off,” Kelsey's voice rose in volume and then her last word left his ears ringing, “Now!”

He didn't even stammer out a response, Evan rushed forward and skidded to a halt in front of the girl's foot. He only stood a head taller than the toe, which made his hands shake as he lifted them up to dig into what was once the front of his car.

“Ok, I'll leave you to it,” the giant thundered before another quick peck echoed out.

“Bye, babe,” the world shook from her boyfriend walking off, “Oh and get something special for dinner tonight.”

“We have a fancy grill out back, so I figured steaks.”

The use of the word 'we', like the pair already owned everything they saw made Evan's shoulders slump. His hands remained hovering over the wreckage of his car, something stopping him from simply trying to pry it out of the tread of the girl's shoe.

“Oh my God, yes,” Kelsey practically moaned in the heavens, “You're the best, babe. Love you.”

“Love you too,” the giant replied before the front door slammed shut, echoing loudly through the otherwise empty house.

A shadow stretched across Evan's world and he looked up to see the giantess glaring down at him. “You still haven't started? How hard can it be to scrape some fucking overpriced car off my shoe?”

“I'm s-so-sorry,” he replied reflexively.

“Sorry doesn't get shit off my Nikes, bitch,” she boomed, “Now get to work, chop chop.”

Kelsey punctuated the command with two loud claps of her hand that made Evan jump in fright.

With tears welling in his eyes, Evan finally brought his fingers down to the bent and twisted metal.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 5 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397 

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!