- Text Size +

Evan had remained tense throughout the whole afternoon.

He expected Kelsey and Brooke to have some sort of argument after the police detective left but instead, they continued on with the tour as if nothing had happened. There wasn't much of the house left to see and it ended with the pair sitting on the sofa, their feet dangling over the edge and leaving him in their shadow on the floor.

The shrunken man tried to relax but he kept thinking back to the way Sam's car had cracked between Brooke's dainty hands. He glanced up at the treads of their shoes above him, thinking back to the way his own Tesla had been demolished beneath Kelsey's shoe on the first day and shuddered. Even though their conversation was the same swapping of stories about people they knew from high school that it had been earlier, Evan kept trying to parse out some hint of what was to come.

The sun was still coming in strong and warm through the windows when he heard the backdoor rumble open and shut. The steady thump and thwack of Dan's slide-clad feet echoed through the house and then Evan could feel the floor shake from the giant strolling into the room, his immense frame suddenly looming over the entire world.

Sam lay utterly defeated in his hand, not even fighting him as she was swung haphazardly over the couch's back to dangle over Brooke's lap. The soft sound of a kiss echoed out before there was a faint grunt from Sam being released down onto the giant girl's thighs.

“So, is it beer o'clock yet?” Dan asked with an amused chuckle.

“I don't know,” the couch groaned from Kelsey twisting about to check her phone before she let out a faint gasp of surprise, “Oh, wait, yeah, Austin texted me like forty minutes ago asking when we were going to come by and he should be off by the time we get over there...”

“And when we get dinner, it'll be casual, right? No need to change?” Brooke's boots suddenly plummeted downward. Evan jumped up in fright as they rattled the rug beneath him, the brunette not even glancing down to see his terrified face staring up at her.

“Oh definitely, no reason to get crazy tonight,” Kelsey replied as her own feet smacked down and her body stretched toward the heavens, “We can do something fancy one night and totally rage another...”

“Oh yeah?” Dan's words were swallowed by the thunder of his laughter and the rumbling of his strides, “I wouldn't mind raging a little tonight..”

Brooke dropped Sam unceremoniously onto the coffee table as she and Kelsey followed the giant to the front door. “I'm sure you wouldn't, babe,” her arm stretched out and wrapped around his waist, “But that's because you're already high as a kite...”

“Am not,” the young man laughed.

Kelsey simply snorted, “You're such a fucking lightweight, Dan. You always have been.”

Then their voices were instantly muffled by the door slamming shut.

Evan sat there, straining to listen to them but all that came through was the continuing laughter and then the roar of the van as it rumbled out of the driveway and down the street. He stood there for a long minute, wondering if he had misunderstood Brooke's reaction to the detective's appearance before Sam's low moan drew his attention back to the present.

Walking over to the coffee table, he stretched then jumped to latch onto its edge. With a painful grunt and his little legs windmilling, Evan managed to haul himself up onto the table, where he promptly flopped down beside his exhausted ex-wife.

“H-hey,” he gently brushed her sweaty hair from her face and offered a weak smile, “How was it outside?”

She rolled over onto her back and sighed, “Do you really want to know?”

“That bad?”

“How often did you masturbate when you were in your early twenties?” Her voice was a painful rasp.

“I mean, I don't know, probably at least once a day...”

As he spoke the words, Evan noticed the flaky patina that had formed across Sam's skin and immediately winced in sympathy.

“So not an hour or two after fucking your girlfriend?” She huffed, brushing her fingers against the offensive substance in annoyance, “I swear to God there's something wrong with these people. You can't be that callous and that horny all at once. It doesn't make any sense...”

“Christ...” was all that Evan could manage in response.

She gave up cleaning herself with a frustrated noise and smacked her fists against the coffee table, “What about in here? Did they talk about anything important?”

“Not really but a cop showed up looking for me.”

Sam suddenly sat bolt upright, “What?”

“Yeah, a police detective knocked on the door and spoke to Kelsey. She played dumb but Brooke seemed kind of pissed...”

“That's good.” She nodded her head frantically, “That's really good. They might get scared. Force her to grow us back and then well... there's nothing we can ever do about everything they've done but we'll have our lives back, Evan.”

“I don't...” He shook his head, “Kelsey didn't seem too worried.”

Sam grasped his hand and stared at him with wide frantic eyes, “That's because she's a stupid brat, Evan. Brooke and Dan though, they're... they're horrible people but they clearly play things safe. They're going to make her turn us back...” Her fingers squeezed his and her voice cracked, “You have to negotiate with them, Evan. Tonight, when everyone goes to bed. Tell them that we won't do anything to them if they grow us back.”

“Sam,” he squeezed her hand back and stared into her desperate eyes, “Please, you have to realize that they're not going to listen to us...”

“Make them listen, Evan. Remember that you're not some shrunken little thing. You're an adult and you're almost twice they're age. Kelsey and Austin might not care about that but these other two? They're more put together, they're professionals, they understand how the world works...”

Evan nodded along as Sam went on, her words almost completely disconnected from the horrible things that they had already heard Brooke and Dan say since they arrived that morning. He realized as they sat there, with her still rambling, that his ex-wife had finally cracked.

They hadn't managed to break her into the submissive mess that he had become but nothing about the way she praised Brooke and Dan was related to anything he had seen the pair do. They seemed to be college educated and worked in some kind of professional fields but he didn't think that made them any more trustworthy than Kelsey or Austin.

The longer Sam talked though, the more he began to understand her point.

They had more to lose than Kelsey or Austin did and that alone might make them willing to at least hear him out. He sat there, with his arm wrapped around Sam as her long winded planning finally turned into a fresh batch of tears before they both lay back across the coffee table and slowly shut their eyes.

He awoke to thunder rolling across the heavens and deep shadows stretching across the world.

All four giant twenty somethings stood over the coffee table, both girls leaning on their enormous boyfriends, and all of their eyes glassy from a mixture of booze and weed. Beside him, Sam stirred and immediately tensed when she saw the enormous couples leering down on them.

“They're so cute,” Brooke cooed, her fingers running up and down Dan's chest, the giant's shirt wide open once again.

“They are but I feel like they had plenty of chores to do while we were away,” Kelsey's eyes narrowed, “If I go into my closet, I better find pristine shoes, bitches...”

Austin's powerful fingers ran through her fading blue locks while he laughed, “Babe, they have all night...”

“I guess...” Kelsey frowned, her eyes half-lidded before her mouth opened up in a wide yawn, “We had such an early start today...”

“Sorry, Kels, the redeye was just such a better option,” Brooke cooed, her hand reaching out to gently play against her friend's fingers, “But at least now we'll be kind of on the same schedule for the next few days...”

She nodded and yawned again before reaching down to pick up Sam with the same fingers Brooke had just held. Evan's ex squirmed for a moment before Kelsey squeezed her, forcing the air from her lungs and making her go limp. “Well, on that note, I think it's time to go hit the hay...”

“Yeah, that doesn't sound like a bad idea,” Brooke nudged Dan and the giant suddenly bent forward.

A wide and powerful palm suddenly blotted out the sky above Evan.

The little man yelped in surprise but he did his best to remain still as the giant picked him up in one hand with ease. He was suddenly suspended in the air beside the giant's thigh, brushing against his shorts with every one of the younger man's easy strides.

The two gigantic couples exchanged a few more words as they walked up the stairs. Kelsey and Austin reminded them where there were extra towels and toiletries while Brooke and Dan talked about what would be the best time to set their alarms for the following morning.

The sheer normalcy of it lulled Evan back into the strange sense of relaxation he had while holding Sam after her long winded rant. Once the pair was settled in bed, he would be able to talk to them about what his ex-wife had proposed; being regrown and having their property returned in exchange for making the whole police investigation go away.

As he was dropped onto the vast guest bed and watched Brooke tie back her hair and start up her nightly skin routine despite being tipsy, Evan realized that it would probably all work out. Sam was right that the two were more responsible and on some level, he figured that they would be able to see reason.

Watching Brooke strut about in a fresh pair of gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt that matched the chocolate Birkenstock clogs she wore for slippers, he could almost forget about the way she had spoken about the people she kidnapped and killed. She and Dan were the kind of sensible couples he had known for decades; people who occasionally had pigheaded ideas about politics or society but were ultimately alright and were open minded enough that they could change for the better.

The giantess flipped the comforter away from her side of the bed as she sat down on the mattress and slid her clogs off. The whole world shifted beneath Evan when she swung her legs up and slipped them under the covers, her attention still focused on her phone.

The door to the room shut and Dan let out a low rumbling sigh as he padded deeper into the room. Evan stared up at the young man who only wore a pair of loose black joggers that caught on his well muscled legs. His well built chest rose high up into the sky while his strong fingers scratched across his faint abs.

“So,” Brooke boomed while her thumbs tapped against her phone, “Did you check into the hotel?”

“Yeah,” the whole mattress once more shook as the giant got into bed beside her, “And they'll remember me going up to the room and all that. Did those two suspect anything?”

“Nope, they know we work a lot so having to take a call didn't even make them blink...”

Evan stared up at the pair, struggling to process what they were saying.

“It's a shame,” Dan wrapped an arm around Brooke and brought her in for a quick kiss on the forehead, “Are you sure about this?”

“I've never been more sure about anything,” Brooke sighed, her thumb and forefinger pushed up her glasses to rub the bridge of her nose, “She doesn't even know about the podcast talking about the guy from Yellowstone.”

“Fuck. I was pretty sure it was them and then tonight...”

“Yeah, only Kelsey would think that's an appropriate story to tell at the dinner table,” Brooke shuddered while Evan simply sat there with his jaw hanging open, “And then today, while you were high as shit and tanning in the sun, a cop came by asking about this one.”

Her phone gestured toward him and Evan suddenly froze as both of their eyes settled upon him. He slowly started to rise to his feet, his lips trembling as he struggled to remember all the well reasoned arguments that had just been running through his little head.

Dan's hand shot out and gripped him, squeezing the air from his lungs in a slow steady stream.

Evan gasped and tried to squirm but that only made the giant fingers grip him tighter. His joints began to burn as faint popping sounds seemed to come from all around him.

The giant chuckled, “Look at his face, it's getting so red. Might even go purple.”

Brooke's green eyes glanced at him with total disinterest, “Don't pop him in the bed, we still need to wait here until they go to sleep...”

“Oh c'mon...” Dan's grasp only become more oppressive as he nudged his girlfriend, “It was fucked up that Kelsey told us that story but it's not like we've never...”

The girl shrugged and rolled her eyes, “I'm not stopping you from using him like a fleshlight...”

Evan managed to make a single protesting sputter while frothy spit dribbled out from his lips and his vision started to waver.

Suddenly the titanic fingers relented and he was able to suck in air, “It's no fun if you don't even want to watch...”

“Sorry, babe, it's a little hard to be in the mood right now...” Brooke sighed and finally set down her phone, “I've got an alarm set for one. Kelsey sleeps like the dead so it shouldn't be an issue...”

The brunette lay down and suddenly Evan's world pitched as Dan followed her. His little body was pressed into the soft well-worn fabric of her t-shirt and then he was slowly rising and falling with each of her calm measured breaths. The giant's fingers spread out around Evan, the weight of his palm still holding him down but allowing him to breathe relatively unencumbered.

“Alright,” Dan's low voice rumbled through the world, “I guess I might as well try and get some rest...”

“Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep but I'll try...”

Evan stared up at the pair as Brooke turned out the light.

Despite the giant pair's words, he could feel her heartbeat coming slow and steady through her expansive chest. The reason that he hadn't sensed any tension in the air after the cop left was because Brooke had always come here with the intention of killing her supposed friend.

And much like Kelsey, Brooke was an utterly unrepentant psychopath.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters and other stories available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!