- Text Size +

“And this is my office...”

The cool stone floors rumbled beneath Kelsey and Brooke's powerful feet while Evan awkwardly shuffled behind them. He could still recognize his office beneath Kelsey's additions but it was ultimately a strange experience to stare up at the shifting space from the floor.

Kelsey stepped off to the side, awkwardly waving her arm across the space with a nervous smile on her distant face. He stood just over the threshold, his whole body trembling as he realized that the girl was actually nervous to show the room off to her friend. Her sneakered feet tapped against the floor and her hips bounced slightly while she chewed her lip high above.

Brooke moved through the room slowly, the wide legged jeans she wore swept just above the ground while the white chelsea boots on her feet crushed the rug fibers beneath their tread. Her green eyes scanned the shelves and swept over Kelsey's desk while her face remained impassive.

In the few short hours since she had arrived, Evan had quickly realized that Brooke was someone he was right to fear.

While he had cleaned her sneakers and Sam had massaged her feet, the giantess had simply lay upon the bed, touching herself. Her low husky moans were broken up by terrifying musings on people she had shrunk back on the east coast.

“Dan and I keep four in our apartment at all times,” she boomed while her hand worked her left breast, “One of them I had since I first figured out how to reproduce the serum. She had been on a tour of the school and gotten turned around. They searched for her for weeks but how was anyone going to find her when she spent most of her day stuffed inside my shoe...”

Evan stared into the dark depths of the sneakers he was cleaning. He struggled to figure out if Brooke meant she simply imprisoned the girl within her shoe or if she was talking about walking with the girl plastered beneath her foot the whole day.

Despite knowing it was possible for him to be shrunk down even further, Evan had rarely thought about it. It was too frightening to imagine the world growing even bigger but he suddenly couldn't stop himself from thinking about it. He stared into the shadowy mouth of the sneaker, suddenly seeing it as a vast inescapable cavern.

It was easy to imagine Brooke's nearby discarded sock stretched out to unfathomable proportions and filled with a foot that made semi-trucks look small. He'd have no choice but to huddle at the very tip of her shoe's toe as she walked, each step bouncing him between her insole and the roof of the sneaker while threatening to send him down beneath her toes. He might be able to survive if he landed in a crevice between, clinging fast to the cotton fibers, but more likely he'd end up beneath one of her toes where he'd become nothing more than a red stain on the white cotton.

“It's just so much easier in a big city,” Brooke sighed happily, “People come and go. One day, they're a regular at a coffee shop and the next it's weeks later and the most anyone can muster about them is 'hey, you remember that dude with the hat that would come in here, ordered iced americanos?' Of course, by that point, that guy's whole life has become nothing but cleaning my bathroom.”

Evan shuddered at the idea and he could hear Sam whimper up on the bed above.

A faint squelching sound was accompanied by a low moan, “Plus, there's just so many undesireables back in New York...”

The word 'undesireables' rang in Evan's ears and made his whole body twist in discomfort. Glancing up, he could see Sam's pale skin turning a bright red in response to the giantess's words. The ugliest parts of Sam had never been the unsightly hairs she had fretted over or the way weight collected in certain places the older she got. It had been the horrible way she would unwittingly talk about those less privileged than her. Evan had taken the time over the early years of their relationship to get her to shed the worst parts of her wealthy upbringing and actually start to grasp the reality of economic issues. She still had occasionally said things that made him wince but he had also seen how embarrassed she had become when they would have dinner with her parents or even friends of hers from high school and college.

Evan had always thought though that Gen Z was supposed to be more progressive on every level. Yet, as he listened to Brooke ramble on, her voice interrupted by husky grunts and pleasurable moans, Evan realized that wasn't actually the case.

“Dan and I have done the city some favors by sweeping a few camps ourselves,” the bed frame shuddered along with the giantess's body, “It's so funny watching them come out of their tents, trying to figure out where the rain is coming from only to see us looming larger and larger over their little world. Once they're at the appropriate size all it takes is a quick stomp and boom, we can enjoy our neighborhood walks again without having to look at that shit.”

“I actually keep one on my dresser, like a little ant farm...” Her low giggling filled the room, “Huh, I just realized that with our servants locked up for vacation, there's no one to actually feed them while we're away. Oh well, who cares, plenty more where that came from.”

Bile crept up Evan's throat while he blinked tears away from his eyes, his mind unwilling to comprehend what the giant girl was saying.

The giantess's speech was interrupted by the door to the room opening and the floor rumbling from two stuffed carry on bags being set down. The door quickly shut behind Brooke's enormous boyfriend and Evan's eyes immediately went to his intimidating black and red sneakers.

Watching the puffy gel-like cells on the sole sink into the carpet, Evan suddenly imagined the strange sneaker dominating the sky. Bits of dirt would rain down on him and his house as the shoe eclipsed the sky, plunging him into darkness. Then with a horrific wind from the displaced air, his life would be over in a single pulverizing instant.

He screamed when the sneaker suddenly flew toward him, sailing directly over his head to crash down onto the floor before rolling to a stop beside Brooke's Allbirds. The giant laughed overhead as he watched Evan cower, “Man, you really are a pathetic bitch, aren't you?”

The giant kicked off his other sneaker and this time it flew close enough to Evan that the tiny man had to duck to the ground to avoid being hit. Pressed against the floor and trembling, he listened to the enormous pair laugh at him.

“You've been having fun, huh?” The giant boomed while fabric shifted and the bed creaked.

“Yeah, I've been telling them stories of what life is like with two people who know what they're doing...”

A loud kiss echoed out, overpowering Sam's frightened yelp from near the pair's feet.

“Oh come on, this place is actually kind of nice,” Dan whispered, “I think Kels and Austin are doing a pretty good job here...”

“I'm just worried she missed something obvious,” Brooke's sentence was interrupted by her whispering 'yes' over and over again for a moment, “You know how she is. She thinks she's a genius but she gets all her investment advice from idiots on reddit...”

Dan laughed as his head traveled down Brooke's chest to her crotch. He gently rested his chin on the giant girl's stomach and grinned up at her, “Sure you're not just a teensy bit jealous your burnout friend from high school owns a house before we do?”

Brooke's hand came down and gently whacked her boyfriend on the back of the head, “Shut up, that's not it.”

The giant just chuckled before diving into her crotch with total lust and abandon while Brooke's hand settled on the back of his head. Evan stared up at the enormous scene, his own member slowly stirring as the sound of Dan's tongue filled his ears.

Then he watched the giant's hand rise up with Sam wriggling between his fingers. Brooke moaned and she grasped her boyfriend's wrist with both hands. She clearly didn't care about the scream Sam released as she practically smashed the older woman into her breast and guided the giant in massaging it.

Already primed from playing with herself, it wasn't long before the giantess was bucking against the bed and crying out with an orgasm.

That seemed to be the giant's cue to rise up and clamber above his much smaller girlfriend. His immense straining member was around the same length as Austin's but more slender than the other giant's. The sight practically forced Evan to look down at his own manhood, a horrifying thought settling in as he suddenly wondered if Austin's absurd cock was as average as the giant claimed.

The giantess moaned when her boyfriend entered her and Evan watched as Sam was dropped down onto the floor with the enormous man's first thrust. The hand that held her rose up to clasp Brooke's then pin it down beside her head, which made the giantess yelp with excitement.

Rushing to help his ex-wife, Evan was met by her weakly flailing against him, “Don't just... don't...”

He stopped and settled down on his knees while she panted on the floor, struggling to collect herself as the giants fucked above their heads.

Sam's chest rose and fell, almost in time with the thrusting echoing above, and then she shut her eyes to take a long deep breath. When she exhaled, she slowly sat up and then stared at him with sad exhausted eyes, “Did she... did she say that she keeps... unhoused people like they're an ant farm?”

“YES!”

Dan's orgasmic roar served as a fitting answer to his ex-wife's question.

The bed groaned as the giant dismounted and happily sighed beside his girlfriend. “I get it though,” the giant thundered, continuing their earlier conversation without missing a beat, “It's not like they're the most reliable pair in the world. If they hadn't realized that they could shrink people and take their money, someone would've had to bail them out at some point...”

“Exactly,” Brooke replied between slow fluttering breaths, “Kelsey just does things and thinks she's thought it through when in reality, she's only thought through about half of it.”

“True, true,” the giant boomed, his wide hands drumming against his firm abdomen before he let out another low laugh, “It's a good thing that most people don't even think something a quarter of the way through though.”

“Yes, I suppose that relatively, Kelsey is more put together than most people.”

The giantess's feet slammed down on either side of Sam and Evan, leaving them in the shadow of her leaking pussy. “Which one do you want?” The girl asked while glancing over her shoulder, her hand hanging over the shrunken pair like the sword of Damocles.

Evan stared up at the dainty fingers flexing above him and then toward his ex-wife, whose wide eyes were locked on the semen running down the giantess's glistening pussy lips.

“While we're here or for right now?”

“Both.”

“The pathetic bitch while we're here and the other one for right now...”

“You realize that doesn't actually help me,” Brooke laughed while her green eyes bounced between the two, “They're both pathetic.”

Sam wiggled indignantly at the giantess's words, which only made the larger woman chuckle.

“Take the guy, I think he'll be more obedient while we're here but I think the girl will be more fun for a little bit...”

Shadows expanded around Evan as the giantess's hand gripped him and pulled him into the heavens while Sam was left behind to be scooped up by her boyfriend's enormous fingers. Evan's view was immediately filled with the girl's womanhood and then he was dragged across it. Sweat, sexual juices, and spunk all coated his skin, stung his eyes, and slipped past his lips as he squirmed desperately against the giant woman's grasp.

His weak protests only made Brooke scoff as he was carried into the guest bathroom, where she immediately put him to use as a loofah. He knew better than to fight against the giantess but no matter how much he tried to go slack in her grasp, it was impossible not to squirm when he was dragged between her thick buttcheeks or pressed head first into the recently shaved stubble of her arm pit. By the time the world had stopped spinning, he was soaked to the bone and left shivering out of fear in the girl's powerful fingers.

She deposited him on the Ikea dresser in the bedroom while Dan walked off with Sam squirming in his hands. He watched as she opened up her luggage and take out fresh underwear followed by a high waisted pair of loose jeans, comfortable socks, a baggy black t-shirt, and a pair of white chelsea boots. Her short hair remained loose and damp as she picked him up again and carried him back downstairs.

Finding himself back on the floor of the kitchen, Evan could do little more than sit there while she and Kelsey set about fixing up sandwiches for the group's lunch. He tried to follow their conversation, desperate to glean some sense of how the pair felt about each other, but they simply began to trade updates about old classmates while occasionally going on tangents about how they wanted to shrink some of the people they didn't like in high school.

It was all so banal that Evan didn't even realize how much time had passed until his ex-wife was dropped beside him along with a small plate of bread chunks and cold cuts. Dan's enormous feet sat beside him, resting atop comfortable looking black slides, and his neck craned back to take in the giant's powerful legs. They disappeared into the shadowy confines of a pair of red board shorts, above which the giant had tossed on a white linen shirt that he hadn't even bothered to button up.

The world rumbled as the trio stepped out onto the patio to enjoy their lunch in the sun while Sam sat beside him, picking up scraps with her trembling hands.

“Do you think...” she nervously chewed a hunk of ham while glancing through the glass door, “Do you think that all young people are like this now? Just selfish monsters who treat others like playthings?”

Evan shook his head while forcing himself to choke down some of the crusty bread, “No, no, definitely not. Honestly, based on the younger programmers we had hired, I was starting to think that everyone below the age of thirty was a hardcore leftist or libertarian with anxiety.”

Sam let out a weak snort of laughter, “It's a shame none of them found this shrinking serum...”

“Are you sure?” Evan couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face, “Would you rather be lectured about how you should use the term 'folks' instead of 'guys' by someone eight or nine times your size?”

She laughed again, “I don't know. If I didn't have to clean their shoes afterward or be used like a damn washcloth? It sounds pretty good.”

Evan shrugged, “To each their own.”

“Really? You'd take this over a giant twenty something pontificating on Bourdieu's habitus?”

“Fair point,” he laughed while grabbing another few scraps, “That does sound a lot better.”

“It just sounds like college to me, minus the giant part...”

They smiled at each other while filling their bellies, only for the sudden ease to be shattered by Kelsey and Brooke walking back in. The blue haired giantess snapped her finger at Sam and pointed toward the patio, “Dan said he needs you to rub tanning oil into his skin.”

Evan watched his ex-wife grit her teeth before seeing the stern looks both giant girls were giving her. With a nod, she crawled forward and stood, “Yes, Miss...”

“Good,” Kelsey boomed while watching Sam jog across the kitchen. Once she was over the threshold, she shut the door and looked over at Brooke, “See, she does listen. You just need to be firm with her.”

“I'm sure she'll understand her place soon,” Brooke replied with a shrug, “Some of them really take forever to grok it.”

“Yeah, I guess so...” the floor shook as she stepped deeper into the house, “So, now that you're both settled in, how about a tour?”

“Sure,” Brooke nodded and as she started to follow Kelsey toward the garage, her hand patted her thigh while her green eyes glanced at Evan.

Even without a word, the shrunken man understood the command and so he had trailed behind the pair as Kelsey showed off the house she had stolen from him.

It was surreal listening to the giant girl explain his house to someone else, especially when she critiqued design decisions like she had bought the place through a realtor rather than taking it by shrinking him down and stealing all of his money. All the while, Brooke simply nodded along, taking everything in with an impassive and almost disinterested look.

That was until they were in the office and her green eyes had settled upon an object that had taken pride of place in the center shelf.

“Is that...” the floor rumbled as she walked up to where Kelsey had placed Sam's car.

The giantess giggled and moved to meet her friend, “Yeah, that's her car. I thought about crushing it like I did his but doesn't it just look so cute there? I play with it when I'm thinking about stuff. You should see her little face when I do it to, just pushing it around the floor with my foot or on the desk shoving it around with my finger. She gets so fucking mad, it's hilarious...”

“Do you mind if I...” Brooke's fingers hovered over it before Kelsey simply nodded. Metal groaned slightly as the enormous brunette lifted it up and giggled, “Man, I haven't shrunken many cars, this is kind of crazy...”

Peering inside with a wide grin, Brooke giggled with almost child-like delight.

“I know, right? We end up shrinking cars a lot because, well, you know, you need one almost anywhere in the US. I feel like nothing else really compares to just squashing one under your foot.” Her powerful ped ground against the floor, her sneaker squeaking, “Even when I crush people it's like, 'well, that was basically like squishing a bug' but a car? It's so different. Plus, watching their little faces when you do it and they realize 'oh shit, I'm tiny and she's a giantess.' I wish I could bottle that moment and sell it...”

Brooke let out a low rumble of assent while she turned the car over in her hands.

“Kind of like Simple Rick, you know-”

The giantess was interrupted by a loud knock at the door.

“Huh...” Kelsey turned and immediately walked forward, not even paying attention to where Evan stood beside the door. Her sleek running sneaker barreled into the shrunken man and he let out a grunt of pain as he landed on the hard stone.

The floor continued to shake from Brooke following the other giantess. Her boots landed mere inches from Evan's feet, making him yelp and pull them back in terror. He stared at the dark rubber of the girl's soles and wondered how many people had been 'swept' off the street by their chunky tread.

The front door opened, and Evan heard a masculine voice rumble from the other side, “Good afternoon, miss, I was wondering if I could speak to Evan Pierce?”

“Oh sorry, he's not here.”

“Oh really? Do you know when he'll be back?”

“Not really,” Kelsey's voice turned sweeter and softer as she spoke, “We're only renting the place from him.”

“Did he leave some kind of forwarding address or some number where you could contact him?”

“I'm not really sure, my boyfriend handles all of that.”

“Alright, I understand,” the voice on the other side of the door was warm and friendly but something about it made Evan's whole body tense up and he watched as far above him Brooke's shoulders flexed as well. “If you hear from him, or his wife Samantha, give me a call. In fact, have your boyfriend send me Mr. Pierce's contact information when he gets a chance. I've been having a helluva time tracking this guy down. Think you can do that, sweetheart?”

“Yeah, sure,” Kelsey said, still playing dumb and innocent.

The door shut as she stepped back holding a business card in her hand.

“Kels,” the metal frame of Sam's car groaned between Brooke's hands, “Who was that?”

“Just some cop,” she crumpled up the business card and stuffed it into her hoodie, “It's happened before. It'll blow over...”

Glass cracked, “It's happened before?”

“Hey!” The world shook as Kelsey moved forward, gently taking Sam's car from the other girl's hands, “Don't break it...”

Evan watched as Kelsey carried the car back to its place on her shelf while Brooke simply stared at the girl, her lips slowly turning into a frown.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters and other stories available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!