- Text Size +

“Do they ever actually...” Sam shuddered on the far side of the cage, “Stop?”

Over the past several days, Evan's ex-wife had been fully exposed to the enormous couple's libido. He hadn't realized just how accustomed he had grown to being tossed about by the pair and the smell of their sex until he had woken up to Sam's indignant cries. Whereas he remained limp and silent, she squirmed and shouted, which seemed to only make their captors more excited as they teased each other with her desperate thrashing.

That morning, to Evan's surprise, Kelsey hadn't simply rolled over and gone back to sleep after the bed shook from her and Austin's mutual orgasms. Instead, she had gone into the master bathroom to shower while Austin used the guest bathroom.

The strange occurrence had left Evan strangely tense, especially when she had carried him and Sam down to the kitchen before locking them in the cage along with her intimidating thick-soled boots. He noticed that she was wearing her On running shoes even though she wasn't dressed for any kind of work out with tight black jeans and a baggy green hoodie. Austin was dressed in his usual work attire; blue jeans, band t-shirt, Carhartt jacket, and his powerful work boots.

They had both eaten quietly but quickly before leaving together, the roar of their van quickly disappearing through the thick walls of the house.

He looked over at Sam while crawling over to Kelsey's left boot. Spitting and buffing a scuff, he shook his head, “C'mon, you know the answer to that. They're... young...”

“I don't remember fucking like that when I was that age,” she shuddered, “I mean, not after the first few weeks anyway...”

Evan shrugged while he started to scrape away at dirt that had built up between the boot and its iconic yellow stitching, “It's not like we didn't...”

She blushed but didn't turn to look at him, “We... did plenty but this... Every morning and night? And sometimes in the middle of the day when he gets home from work?”

“It's not that much...” Evan said with a frown, “Just last night they didn't do anything...”

“Together maybe,” Sam glared over at him, “While you were bundled up in Kelsey's arms, do you know where I was?”

“Oh...” Evan's tongue felt heavy with guilt and embarrassment while he started to wipe down at a slightly scuffed eyelet.

“Yeah, that giant boy doesn't just hold me like a teddy bear,” she huffed, “And don't pretend like you don't know what he's like, he's told me that you were his little jack off bud before I was...”

Heat rose through his body while he buffed out another scuff but Evan remained quiet.

“Do you have any shame?” She stood up and glared at him from the other side of Kelsey's shoes, “She locks us in a cage with some boots and you just start cleaning them? You do realize she didn't even say anything about them right. Just dropped them in here with us and shut the door...”

He glanced up at his ex-wife and sighed, “You know as well as I do what she wants from us.”

“Of course I do, I'm not an idiot. I'm just saying at least make her say the words, remind her that she's asking a human being to degrade themselves so she can have a shiny pair of shoes.”

“Do you really think that's the key to getting them to turn us back?” Evan couldn't keep the incredulity from his voice, “If we're just stubborn enough then they'll remember we're people too? As if they're not the ones who shrank us because they don't give a shit?”

“Well, what else do you propose we do?” She threw her hands out and gestured to the cavernous kitchen around them, “Just keep our heads down?”

“Yes, Sam!” His voice cracked from exasperation, “Have you not heard them talk about the people they've killed? If we don't keep them happy they might just decide to kill us and start over with new people.”

He watched her as she stood there, obviously chewing over his words, before she finally sighed, “I just don't know...”

Evan shut his eyes tight and took a deep breath. He was suddenly reminded of previous fights they had over the years where she had simply refused to give in when she was clearly in the wrong. He worked his way around the intimidating boot; scraping away dust and dirt, ridding the leather of smudges, and making the bright eyelets gleam against the dark leather.

When he moved to the other shoe, he found Sam half-heartedly spit-shining the toe.

She didn't say a word as he joined her but Evan also knew that this was the best that he would manage from her. He just hoped that the weeks it would take for her to fully come around to their awful reality would be soon enough.

“Where do you think she went?” He finally asked while running his fingers along the boot's zipper, getting rid of barely noticeable gunk and dust that might one day build up enough to jam it.

“How should I know?” Sam replied from where she sat with her back propped against the cage and her feet resting on the thick soles of the boots, “Everything that girl does with her day is a mystery to me. I've never seen someone fill an entire day with so much... nothing.”

“Yeah, that's kind of my point,” Evan pulled the zipper up with both hands to test the action, “She didn't even get high this morning.”

“That was strange, I guess...”

“And they left together.”

“Maybe he got her an actual job.”

Evan glanced back at his ex-wife and then they both shared a quiet laugh.

She waved her hand, “No, I know, a girl like that wouldn't really work. She probably went on another shopping spree with our money. She'll come back with new clothes for them both, or some new shoes, or jewelry or maybe she just went to the grocery store...”

“Didn't they just go the other day?” Evan turned his attention to the other zipper.

Sam's face went still with concentration, “Yes, they did. And they brought back quite a lot food. Far more than usual, almost...”

Both their faces went slack with realization as the rumbling noise of the van's engine crept through the silent house. They both spoke, in unison, “Double.”

The van's engine cut out and the sound of its cargo door rattling open echoed across the world.

“The other couple,” Sam whispered, rising to her feet and pushing her head through the bars to turn toward the entrance to the kitchen, “I thought it'd be weeks...”

“She did seem surprised they could make it out so quickly.”

The front door thundered open and Kelsey's voice filled the house, “Just right through the back and to the right, across from the laundry room.”

“Thanks!” Boomed another female voice, brighter and far less smoky than Kelsey's. The sound of hurried footfalls bounced through the first floor before Sam flinched back into the cage the moment the bars began to shake.

The giantess was clearly around Kelsey's height, maybe even an inch or two shorter, with a curvier frame. Light glinted off of her small rectangular glasses when she turned into the kitchen and the floor quaked with every thump of her black Allbirds. She was clearly dressed for a long flight in comfortable looking purple leggings and a well worn Cornell University hoodie stretched across her ample chest. Her short dark hair was held back by a white barrette that she casually unclipped as she passed, running her fingers through what Evan realized was greasy unwashed hair.

Then she was out of sight and the door to the bathroom slammed shut. A second later, a faint grunt echoed out, clearly the noise of someone who had been holding something in for slightly too long.

Sam turned toward Evan with a weak smile, “At least she looks more... adult.”

Evan kept his lips together, “For now at least...”

Sam crept closer to him, “Maybe we'll be able to reason with the two-”

She was cut off by two quick thunderclaps as the van's door closed followed quickly by the front door slamming shut. Lesser thumps reached their ears from the foyer, followed by a deep masculine voice rumbling, “I'll take those up later...”

“Sure, did you want coffee or something?” Kelsey's voice grew as she walked into the kitchen and immediately walked up to the locked cabinet, her fingers quickly working the combination.

A long shadow loomed over her as the new giantess's boyfriend strolled in, “I really thought with how early we got up that I'd want a beer or something but honestly? Coffee sounds perfect, Kelsey.”

“Keurig's cool, right?” She asked while getting down mugs.

“Sure, I'd have thought a former barista like you would have something fancier though. A french press maybe?” The floor began to rumble as the giant strode deeper into the kitchen.

Like his girlfriend he was clearly dressed for a flight. He had on a pair of bright red and black Nike sneakers with a chunky gel-like sole that Evan couldn't imagine being actually comfortable. Loose black sweatpants rose above that and finally a warm-looking gray pullover. The giant Asian-American man had an easy smile and high cheekbones that seemed to accentuate his classic good looks. His dark hair was short on the sides but long enough to sit in a coif atop his head and his dark eyes scanned the floor as he strode deeper into the kitchen.

“I've thought about buying one but there's a decent coffee shop that I can walk to and the machine was already here so, why not?” Kelsey offered with a forced laugh.

Rather than flop down into the seat Austin usually occupied, the giant stopped directly in front of the cage and leaned over it. With the young man looming directly over them, Evan realized that he had to be taller than Austin and probably towered a few inches above six feet. “Path of least resistance and all that,” the giant boomed, the chuckle that followed also a little awkward.

“Something like that...”

The giant's well taken care of fingers settled atop the cage and Evan watched as the younger man's tongue ran over his lips. A shudder went down the tiny man's spine and beside him his ex-wife let out a faint whimper.

The bathroom door opened and the giant's girlfriend came out, her voice thundering, “I'm good with Keurig coffee, it's what I drink in the office...”

The giant's arm lifted and she immediately slid beneath it to wrap her arms around his waist. With the giantess pressing her face against his chest, she suddenly looked so small. She took a deep breath and let out a faint moan before pulling herself away.

With her back to the sun, Evan could look right up into her green eyes as her pale pink lips spread into a grin, “Oh, are these the former owners?”

The world shook as Kelsey approached and handed each of them a mug. She glanced down at Evan and Sam with a smirk, “I prefer to think of them as my pets...”

The brunette giggled, “Or slaves.”

“Or slaves,” Kelsey shrugged while her gray eyes slid across Evan and Sam, “It's not as if they're big enough to own anything now.”

They all laughed and it sounded like a low rumble of thunder moving across the world.

“Sooo...” the giant said while taking a sip of his coffee, “How about that famous Cali weed?”

“Dan,” the brunette rolled her eyes while giving her boyfriend a faint slap on the chest.

“What?” He laughed, “It's legal here. We can buy it in the store if we want...”

“Or we can just smoke some of what I have here,” Kelsey chuckled and gestured for Dan to follow her.

“You two go ahead, if I have any I'm just going to pass out...”

Both giants stopped and Kelsey frowned, “Are you sure, Brooke?”

“Yeah, besides, I kind of want to take these two for a spin,” the tiny people stiffened inside the cage while the giant girl simply continued, “Unless you mind?”

“Of course not, mi casa es su casa,” Kelsey said without a moment's hesitation, her hand already digging the key to the padlock from her hoodie pocket.

The world started to shake from Kelsey and Dan walking toward the office where the giantess kept all her weed. Brooke remained towering over the cage, suddenly seeming impossibly large now that there was no one to compare her to. “Come out, little bitches,” she spoke in a cute sing-song voice as she popped open the lock.

Evan nervously stumbled forward as the cage door opened wide and the girl's foot thumped down in front of it. Craning his neck back, he could see that Brooke's eyes were locked on Sam.

Suddenly, the whole cage shook and the girl's voice thundered, “You're the disobedient little one, huh? I want you to know that I won't put up with that kind of shit from you...”

Shadows shifted around Evan and then suddenly a vast wall of taut purple fabric was blocking out the whole world while Brooke's chest formed a vast canopy above. Sam wailed as the giantess reached into the cave but the sound was quickly cut off by the giant girl's fist clamping around her. Evan barely understood what was going on before he was pinched up by her pinky and ring finger to find his face being pressed against his ex-wife's dangling legs.

They were both hoisted into the air with their limbs flopping wildly in the dainty hand of their captor. In his periphery, Evan saw two enormous forms pass by and heard the giant's thunderous voice rambling on about weed but it quickly faded into the background.

Heavy footfalls carried them through the house to the guest bedroom, where Evan found himself hurtling through the air only to land on the spacious but simple comforter he had gotten along with some basic Ikea furniture. Sam huffed beside him, her eyes wide as she took in the spacious room that she probably hadn't been in since taking what she wanted from it months earlier.

“Pfft,” Brooke suddenly boomed as she shut the door and inspected the room, “Still buying the cheapest shit from Ikea, huh, Kels? At least its better than crap she found at a thrift store...”

The girl strutted around the room while taking sips of her coffee for a brief moment before her green eyes raked across the bed to where Evan and Sam sat trying to collect themselves. “And you two,” she clucked her tongue while kicking off her sneakers, “What the hell does she get out of having old people as pets?”

Sam let out an indignant noise and rose to her feet while Evan desperately tried to pull her back down to the bedspread.

Brooke waved her hand and smirked, “No, no, let her speak, little guy. This should be good.”

Sam wrenched her wrist from his hand and stomped toward the giantess, not even faltering as her neck craned back and back to take in the towering girl. “Look here, you stuck up little brat. First off, being in your forties isn't old. Second, this whole thing that you and your friend out there do is sick. It's kidnapping and you're going to end up in big trouble for it...”

The giantess was keeping her lips pressed together but Evan could see her cheeks bulging every so often like she was trying to suppress a laugh. When Sam finally trailed off, she literally doubled over and gasped for air while shaking her head, “Oh man, that was great. Did you even realize what you were doing with big and little or did that just come out naturally?”

The shrunken woman stammered as the giant girl simply downed her coffee and set the empty mug onto the dresser behind her.

The huge hoodie was peeled off to reveal a plain white tank top with spaghetti straps. Brooke's ample breasts heaved as she sighed and her dainty fingers patted a stomach that was fuller than Kelsey's. “I'm not just any little brat, you know. I'm the one who figured out how to make more of the stuff that shrinks people down...” She stepped forward and loomed a little larger in the shrunken pair's view, “Kelsey and her boyfriend? They have to think about how much they use and how they use it because they only get as much as I give them and frankly, after a few years of watching them squander it all across the country, I'm not sure how much more I want to fund their little killing spree...”

Sam stumbled backwards while Evan's eyes went wide.

Brooke's knee rose and fell, smacking down beside Sam and sending her sprawling down into the indent it created in the comforter. “She's been kind of dumb about it lately. Everywhere she goes, people go missing, and eventually someone is going to put it together. So I'm here to make sure that she hasn't fucked up big time with this whole fancy house bullshit...”

Her hand came down and Evan found himself pinned to the bed as the giantess clambered atop it, grinning down at the pair of them. He struggled against the dainty fingers around him but they simply dug deeper into the bedspread. Meanwhile, Sam was struggling to climb up out of the vast well created by the giant girl's knee.

“Yeah, fucking squirm for me,” Brooke purred as her fingers dug beneath Evan's body. She lifted him up into the sky and then the world turned into a horrifying spinning blur. The bed frame groaned once while she let out a contented happy sigh.

The powerful fingers pressed in on him from all sides, slowly forcing the air from his lungs while Brooke smiled at him. A faint squeak from below made the giantess giggle, “I can barely feel you between my thighs you useless little bitch...”

Sam continued to grunt and sputter but then powerful waves of legging clad thigh rolled against her head. Evan was brought down to the girl's grinning face, where he was buffeted by warm coffee scented air, “What about you, bitch? Are you useless?”

Evan shook his head desperately, “N-no.”

“What can you do for me?”

Evan whimpered as tears welled in his eyes, “Wh-whatever you want...”

She laughed and the world pitched to the side as she lowered him down to the floor. “Then clean the bottom of my shoes while you,” the little man heard his ex-wife shriek up above, “Go give my feet a massage while I wait for Dan to finish smoking. I hate how it smells but I have to admit, he's so much more attentive when he's high.”

Evan blinked, trying to process the giant girl's words before he heard fabric start to stretch.

Her socks fell to the floor, followed by the rest of her clothes.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters and other stories available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!