- Text Size +

“This is utterly humiliating,” Sam whispered from the other side of the plate.

She hadn't spoken a word in hours.

Evan had been able to do nothing but apologize as he scraped the cum off of her body and wiped it off on the sheet that Austin had pulled up over his crotch. Only when the giant stirred and his eyes fluttered open did Evan force himself to swallow the salty sludge.

Yet she had remained there, staring up into the ceiling, silent and unmoving.

Her tears had ended before Austin had even fully fallen asleep. She just lay there, clearly struggling to piece together everything that had happened over the course of the afternoon while Evan did his best to clean her.

They had both been tossed about when Austin rose up, not even trying to catch them as they tumbled off of his body and landed onto the bed. He picked up his clothes and walked into the closet, stepping out a few seconds later with his t-shirt on and his cargo pants swapped for a pair of gray sweatpants that outlined his impressive manhood.

Sam continued to stare at in disbelief, which only made the giant smile when he scooped them both up.

He had carried them downstairs and gently set them into the cage, which he shut and locked before his bare feet slapped across the tile. They could hear him relieving himself in the bathroom off the kitchen and Evan watched Sam cringe while shutting her eyes tight.

Kelsey was already cooking dinner for the enormous couple, humming along to a song that was playing through the house's speaker system. He and Sam had rarely used it, the two of them were never in the mood to listen to the same music, but the giant couple always seemed happy to share in each other's playlists. They clearly had overlapping tastes, preferring to stick to the umbrella of alt-rock but while Austin kept to a core of general punk songs with the occasional softer acoustic rendition, Kelsey drifted into the farther ends of the spectrum with heavy metal and languid sad girl tracks making their way into her playlists.

Austin then joined her, the pair of them giggling and chatting as they worked side by side in the kitchen. Evan watched the whole familiar scene play out but when he turned to look at Sam, he found that she was sat in the far corner of the cage with her head bowed.

He took one step toward her and then stopped, realizing that he had no idea what he could even say to her to make anything that happened ok.

A part of him found himself wondering how he was ok with his life.

Everything that had happened to him since shrinking was objectively bad. He was a living toy for a pair of psychopaths but he also never had to think about real life. Work, bills, what was going on with politics or global warming or anything that felt like it had mattered was completely gone. His entire life was just serving the two undeniably attractive people that were so much more powerful than him, they could both pick him up one-handed.

It was better than any vacation he had ever been on in his entire life.

Yet, seeing Sam disassociating in the corner of his cage, Evan was painfully reminded that this vacation from reality would never actually end. It was the rest of his life and the pair who controlled that life clearly thought that they deserved to own other people.

Austin and Kelsey considered him and Sam to actually be less than them.

Worse, they had thought that even before they had shrunk the pair.

A tiny voice inside his head asked a frightening question; weren't they?

He stood at the edge of his cage with his hands wrapped around the bars and watched them. The giant couple playfully nudged each other as they cooked together, pausing briefly to share a peck on the cheek or smack each other's butts. Their conversations seemed easy and both of them were clearly engaged, rather than checked out and nodding along. And then there was the fact that they had found a way to essentially live their dreams without any trouble.

Even before they had become the menacing predators who had sucked his accounts dry, Kelsey and Austin had been living some kind of free-spirited life in a van driving from town to town doing whatever they wanted.

They were completely removed from any rat race or nonsensical status competition about who had the best car or biggest house. They were above that bullshit and clearly happy with each other.

“Dinner time,” Kelsey's cutesy voice shattered his introspection as her crocs smacked in front of the cage. She opened the padlock and swung the door open with a smile as Austin's slides pounded past her.

The sound of him setting down their own immense portions echoed through the kitchen followed by him settling into his chair. The world shook as Kelsey joined him and just like that the pair had dug in.

Evan had walked out first and when he looked back, he saw a desperate hunger pulling Sam forward. She settled down on the opposite side and stared down at the small mound of quinoa and mixed vegetables that sat on a plate that she once would have used to hold a muffin in the morning or maybe a sandwich for lunch.

Then came her whispered words before she looked up to stare at Evan on the other side.

He had already been chewing on a hunk of zucchini that was big enough that he had to hold it with both hands. Feeling his cheeks burn pink, he sheepishly looked away and took another bite.

“Is this really what you've been doing the past two months?” Sam hissed.

The little man blinked. He couldn't believe it had been that long.

“How did this even happen, Evan?”

He took another bite and shook his head, unwilling to answer the question.

“Evan, look at me,” she growled and then she smacked her hand against the plate, which made it rattle against the floor, “Look at me!”

The thunderous conversation of the giant pair stopped and Evan suddenly tensed.

A tremor went through the floor and the little man could see Kelsey's shadow shift in his peripheral vision. Her crocs thumped down before she rose up to her full height and took the two short steps necessary to loom over the shrunken pair.

Sam yelped as the heavy rubber shoes landed on either side of her and the heavy scent of patchouli mixed with weed rolled across the world.

“Are you making a little mess on my floors?” Kelsey's voice had a menacing edge to it as she bent down, her shadow overtaking Evan and Sam's entire world.

Looking up, the little man could see that when Sam smacked the plate, a broccoli floret and a small mound of quinoa had splattered onto the tile. Across from him Sam was starting to shake as Kelsey's hand descended.

It didn't go for either of them though, instead she picked up the plate with all their food.

“I thought you could be a civilized little bitch but I guess not,” Kelsey boomed from the heavens, “You're just a little animal, aren't you?”

Sam's neck craned back as she stared up at the plate, which the giantess simply passed off to Austin, who quickly scraped their meager portion onto his own unimaginably large plate. Kelsey simply placed her hands on her hips and drummed her fingers against the waistband of her underwear before jutting her chin at the spilled meal.

“Well? What are you waiting for?”

Sound didn't come out of Sam's lips the first few times they moved but then she finally managed, “Y-yo-you're not serious?” She then looked over at Evan, “She's not serious? She – You can't be...”

“Clean it up,” Kelsey thundered, gesturing toward the food, “I don't want to step in it.”

Sam stumbled forward on her hands and knees, glancing up at Kelsey the whole way. Slowly, she scooped some quinoa into her palms and then stood. She glanced toward the immense tower of the garbage can and then back up at the giantess, “I... I can't... how do I...”

Evan could see Kelsey's toes scrunch through the holes of her crocs, “You really are just a dumb little animal, huh?” She bent down, her blue tresses spilling across her shoulders to frame her face in shadow, “Eat it.”

“But...” Sam looked back down at the floor.

“Are you saying my floors aren't clean?”

Sam suddenly shook her head, her whole body trembling in terror, “N-no, miss, ne-never...”

“Then eat!” Her voice ripped across the world like a gale force wind, making them both cower.

Fueled by fear, Sam shoved the quinoa into her mouth and then dropped to her knees to grab more. On either side of her, Kelsey's toes wiggled inside her immense neon green crocs and the girl simply watched her eat for what felt like an eternity.

Then, with a happy sigh, she turned her head back to Austin and walked back to her seat, “Anyway, what was I saying, babe?”

“Something about Brooke?” Austin rumbled around a full mouth.

“Oh right...”

And the companionable thunder of their conversation returned.

Evan slowly crawled over to where Sam sat shaking and grabbing up the food she had spilled. Her eyes were wide with fear and locked on the enormous pair while she stuffed quinoa past her lips. Gently, he placed a hand on her shoulder, which made her flinch.

“It's ok,” he whispered, “She just wants to scare you...”

Sam swallowed the food with a grimace, “She is terrifying. I thought she was going to kill me with those stupid crocs...”

“No, no,” Evan shook his head and glanced at the pair's imposing feet, “As long as we behave they don't hurt us...”

“But, they've stepped on us so many times already,” her breathing hitched as she suppressed a sob, “What if they just...”

“That's just cause you keep-” Evan shut his mouth and shook his head.

“Because I keep what?” The fear was replaced by anger, “Because I keep reacting to what they're doing like it's insane? Maybe that's because it is...”

The huge chairs creaked and they both froze.

The enormous pair laughed before Kelsey said, “If my floor isn't clean by the time I'm done eating, you two won't get any dessert...”

“S-sorry, Kelsey!” Evan shouted while grabbing the piece of broccoli and tearing it in half.

Sam accepted her piece and bit into it before quietly asking, “Do we want dessert? Is it actually food?”

“I think she bought ho hos this week,” Evan replied while picking up some errant bits of quinoa, “But there might be some twinkies left too...”

Sam's whole body relaxed while she continued to eat, “Well that's a relief...”

“What did you think?”

“That it was a sex thing,” Sam replied with a shudder, “In case you've somehow forgotten, that overgrown boy used me as a cum rag while talking about how that insane girl is a 'real' woman just a few hours ago and then made you scrape it off of me. Why would I think she was actually offering us something out of a Hostess box?”

Evan felt the heat rising up his body as he listened to her increasingly fraught voice, “S-sorry.”

“Don't apologize,” Sam growled, “You always apologize for things that aren't your fault.”

“So-” He shook his head and grabbed up more quinoa, “Don't worry, most of the time, it isn't so bad...”

Her eyebrows shot up and she stopped eating for a long moment, “That's your advice? It's not so bad when they're not using you as a sex toy or threatening to kill you over a mess they could scoop up in two seconds with a paper towel.”

The tiny man couldn't help but curl up defensively at her words, munching away on the last bits of his broccoli stem as he shrugged his shoulders, “Y-yeah...”

“Great, just great,” she shook her head, “I don't know what I expected...”

Sam grabbed up the last of the quinoa when the world rumbled from Austin rising out of his seat. He picked up both his and Kelsey's plate before giving her a kiss on the top of her head, “Great dinner, baby.”

“Thanks, babe,” she cooed, “Sure you want to do the dishes?”

“Nah, you go relax,” the world shook from his slides slapping across the floor, “You need a hot water bottle or anything?”

Kelsey's gaze fell upon the two of them as she rested her chin in her palm and smiled, “Nah, I think I got that covered...”

Austin's laugh rumbled through the heavens, “Ok...”

The girl's crocs thudded against the floor and in the blink of an eye, they were directly in front of the tiny pair. “Up we go,” she cooed as her hands rushed in from either side, smacking the two shrunken people against each other before ripping them up into the sky.

Sam's whole body thrashed against him, making him wince and grunt, before they were both smacked against Kelsey's stomach, which was more pronounced than usual after dinner. Her guts rumbled, making both tiny people flinch, and then she took her first step. Their little limbs flopped against each other while Kelsey's immense forearm held their bodies in place against her abdomen, which continued to quiver.

Plastic crinkled overhead as the house blurred past them and then suddenly, the world went still.

Kelsey was flopped out on the lounge chair portion of the sectional, her body propped up by the extra pillows she had adorned it with since moving in. She kicked her crocs off onto the floor and grabbed a soft velveteen blanket off the back of the couch. The shiny midnight blue fabric covered her from her waist to past her feet, which rose like small hills in the distance.

Her arm finally lifted and Evan quickly extricated himself from the tangle of limbs only to suddenly feel Kelsey's fingers pressing against his back. “No, stay where I put you,” her words shook through his body, “The two of you together are like a little heating pad...”

Evan crouched back down onto her stomach while Sam stared at him in confusion.

The television flicked on and plastic ripped overhead.

When Evan mouthed the word 'period' to Sam, her eyes widened and she stared up at the giantess with a renewed sense of fear.

Up above, half of the chocolate coated ho ho was already past Kelsey's lips. A low moan rumbled through the world as her teeth bit through it; flecks of cream clung to her lips while bits of chocolate already started to melt against her skin. Her huge jaw gyrated before her tongue swept out, wiping away the remnants of the snack cake that clung to her face in a wave of saliva.

She halved the ho ho again as her gray eyes glanced down at the pair. “What?” She thundered around a quarter of the cake.

“Nothing,” Sam yelped before hastily adding, “M-miss...”

Kelsey scoffed above before tossing the last chunk of the ho ho into her mouth, her attention returning to the television. Evan dimly recognized the voices from previous evenings but he still had no greater understanding of what was happening on the show. It was something about werewolves or vampires but all he really understood was that the main characters were young and sexy and all fucking each other.

A shadow passed over the world as Austin strode into the room and settled down next to his girlfriend, wrapping an immense arm around her shoulder before giving her another kiss on the forehead.

In his hand sat a gleaming unlabeled tall boy can, from which emanated a strong hoppy stench.

“What's that?” Kelsey nudged the giant, making the living plateau of her stomach shake.

“New beer from work.”

“The one you worked on?”

“Uh huh...”

“So...” she leaned toward it before her face scrunched in disgust, “Oh, it's an IPA.”

“Yeah but it's a New England style IPA,” Austin began, “So it's less hoppy and it has a kind of smoothie like texture...”

“Yeah, you've sold me that lie before, babe,” she lifted the other ho ho from the package to her lips, “I'm going to stick with my actually delicious dessert.”

“More for me,” the giant boomed happily, taking a long pull from the can.

When Kelsey had reduced the ho ho to a small sliver she set it down within reach of Evan and Sam while her voice rattled through their little bodies, “You can have the rest...”

Before either shrunken person could reach for it, Austin's immense fingers plucked it into the sky and tossed it into his immense maw, “Thanks, baby.”

Kelsey's laughter shook both Evan and Sam before she gently slapped her titanic boyfriend, “Babe, that was for our little pets...”

Austin glanced down at where Evan and Sam lay trapped beneath Kelsey's forearm while sucking chocolate off of his thumb, “Eh, chocolate's bad for pets...”

“Baaabe,” Kelsey giggled as she stretched the word and snuggled closer to the giant.

Beside him, Evan could feel Sam wriggle against him before her voice quietly entered his ear, “Not so bad, huh?”

Evan frowned when he noticed Kelsey's eyes flicker in their direction, drawn by the sound of Sam's angry hiss. He remained quiet, unable to tell his ex how much worse it could get.

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!