- Text Size +

The whole world shook as Austin's boots landed on either side of them.

Both Evan and Sam were thrown to their knees by the force of the giant's steps. Sam recovered quickly, scrambling to her feet while her neck craned back to take in the enormous legs that stretched up into the sky. Evan however, remained on the floor, trembling and bracing himself against the now empty shotglass.

His stomach churned on the mixture of spit and coffee as the fear of what was about to happen filled him.

“Welcome home, baby,” Kelsey cooed, her feet rising up and then dropping back to the floor with enough force make Sam stumble slightly, “Look what I got you today...”

Her sneaker squeaked across the floor and Evan winced as it smacked into Sam, making her grunt and wobble about.

The world shook as Austin stepped back to look down at the shrunken woman.

“I see that,” the giant boomed, a faint chuckle in his voice.

“Do you like it?”

Austin's shadow expanded as the giant crouched down. Sam stumbled backwards, turning in a desperate bid to escape his encroaching hands only to find herself facing Kelsey's dirty sneakers, which clapped down in front of her.

Her panicked shriek filled the kitchen when Austin's hands wrapped around her and hauled her into the sky. Evan looked up, unable to stop himself from watching as the enormous young man opened his hands and ran a finger up and down his ex-wife's squirming body.

“She's kinda hot,” his finger was already pulling apart her blouse, making her scream and slap against the huge digit, “In that, like, corporate bitch kind of way.”

“Oh yeah?” Kelsey rose from her chair and her feet crowded up against Evan, making him whimper, “I didn't know you liked that kind of look.”

Sam shook in Austin's hand, begging him and Kelsey to stop, promising them anything they wanted.

“Babe, don't be like that...”

“Like what?” The girl huffed and crossed her arms, “I'm just saying I didn't know you liked fancy corpo types.”

Austin leaned in to kiss her and while she turned her head slightly, she relented after a moment.

“You know I'd crush her in a second if you asked.”

“Oh God, please,” Sam wailed, “Please don't crush me! I don't want to die!”

“You would?” Kelsey looked up at him and leaned out over Sam, her body eclipsing the smaller woman with ease, “Even though I haven't gotten anything out of her yet?”

“Of course, babe,” Austin gently rubbed her shoulder with the same hand that had just been molesting Sam.

“Baby,” Kelsey cooed sweetly before throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him into an embrace, Sam pinned helplessly between their bodies.

Evan was crowded in between their feet and watched Kelsey's heels rise off the floor as she leaned up to kiss her boyfriend. A low moan rumbled across the kitchen at the same moment that her heels dropped back to the floor and their panting echoed out.

“Do you want to go break her in?” Austin squeezed her shoulder before his hand drifted down her arm toward hers, “I'd love to see her just worshiping your tattoos...”

Kelsey let out her own moan before she shook her head, “No, I, uh, it's you know...”

“Oh,” the giant's whole body deflated in an instant, “I mean, we could still-”

She pressed a finger against his lips, “No, baby, I want you to have fun with her. You deserve it. You work so hard.”

Austin kissed her fingertip, “Only if you're sure, Kels.”

She nodded, “Take them both upstairs and have a little fun. I'm going to get started on all this stuff.” Kelsey gestured toward the table and though Evan couldn't see it, he figured that she had the contents of Sam's purse spread across it.

“Alright,” he leaned in and gave her one last kiss on the cheek, “Love you.”

“Love you too,” her fingers ran across his chest as he squatted down and then ran through his dark hair, “Make sure she knows her place in my house.”

Austin's fingers wrapped around Evan's body and lifted him into the air, “You don't want her to be a little feisty?”

Sam kicked and pushed against Austin at his surprised question but Evan turned away. Hanging limp in the giant's grasp, knowing how easily the pair had taken control, it was almost embarrassing to see Sam fight. He found himself wondering how she didn't get it.

Kelsey had already won, there was no use fighting.

“Nope, I want her to be an obedient little thing,” Kelsey leaned in close and based on Sam's shrieks, he knew that the giantess was toying with her, “No fighting, no talking back, just a happy little 'yes, miss' when I give her a command.”

“You're the boss,” Austin growled happily.

“God damn right I am,” Kelsey purred back.

Suddenly Evan's body was descending and then being pressed powerfully against the soft silky material of Kelsey's shorts. He was stretched across her buttcheek then shoved into it, where he sank into the taut mound while Kelsey groaned.

Her whole body shuddered and she let out an almost painful moan.

“Is the boss horny?” Austin whispered while kissing her neck.

“Fuck,” Kelsey was already panting, “You know I am.”

“We're probably not in any real danger yet,” elastic and fabric stretched while Sam shrieked on the other side of Kelsey's body, “Has it even actually started?”

Evan was dragged up her backside and his face was pressed against the red waistband of her Supreme underwear.

“Yeah, I needed one right after I shrunk her...”

“You know that I really don't mind. It's totally natural.”

“Baby,” a husky laugh echoed out, “You know it's not that...”

“But isn't your period like, the least likely time-”

The sound of their lips smacking together silenced him.

Evan's world went dark as he was pressed against Kelsey's body, the taste of her skin and sweat filling his mouth. He struggled to move his head about, desperate for fresh air but as their kissing became more passionate, Austin simply gripped her butt even tighter, freezing him in place.

Finally, when he felt like his chest was on fire, the giants pulled apart.

All of them were gasping for air while Kelsey sighed.

“When did my mom get pregnant with me?” She asked, in a tone like she had asked the question a million times.

“When she was on her period.”

“And my sister? When did she get knocked up?”

Austin groaned, “When she was on her period and her boyfriend said it was safe.”

“So do you want kids?”

“I mean, not in the next year, no,” he sulked.

“Then go play with your toys,” she thumped her hand against his chest and stepped away, “Love you.”

“Love you too, babe,” he started to walk, each step jarring the shrunken people he held in each hand.

The house started to speed by within a few strides and then Evan was grunting from the force of Austin mounting the stairs in frustration. When the world came to a harsh stop in the bedroom, Evan was casually dropped down onto the floor while Austin sat down on the bed with a sigh.

Pushing himself to his hands and knees, Evan could feel his joints aching from the rough landing. A sudden shriek from above drew his gaze up Austin's immense frame to where the giant's fingers were pulling at Sam's clothes.

“Please!” She begged as a loud ripping noise came from the giant's palm.

The tight pencil skirt she had worn fluttered down to the floor.

“We both think its kind of tacky to put clothes on pets,” Austin said with a chuckle as his fingers started to yank at Sam's boots.

“Oh my God! Please, I'm not a pet!” Sam wailed, “I'm a person!”

The tiny boot was tossed to the floor where it landed between Austin's intimidating Timberlands. He laughed as he tugged at its partner, “You're a pet person. Me and Kelsey's pet person.”

“I don't want this, please, please just let me go,” her words were broken up by tears, “I'll give you anything you want, I just want to go home...”

“You're already home,” the boot fell to the floor and then he tore at her bra and panties, which instantly turned her pleas into incomprehensible sobs, “Your owners' house is your home and your place is down here...”

Austin bent forward and gently deposited Sam's trembling naked body between his feet.

The beastly boots creaked as he wiggled his toes inside of them, making Sam flinch.

“Right at our feet.”

High above, Austin shrugged out of his Carhartt jacket and then peeled off the t-shirt he had worn beneath to reveal his muscular torso. His dark eyes glanced down while the boots creaked again, “Bitch, why are my boots still tied?”

“I'm sorry, Daddy,” Evan shouted reflexively, his voice cracking in fright.

He crawled to the giant's right boot and immediately yanked at the knot.

His left foot thumped powerfully at the floor, making Sam cry out. “The other one too, little girl. You want to be good for your Daddy, don't you?”

She whimpered and stared up at him, fear and disbelief on her face.

“Daddy, please,” Evan called up while tugging on the giant's pant leg, “She doesn't und-”

The huge right foot twitched and the giant silenced him with a glare before turning his attention back to Sam, “Get up, onto your little feet.”

Sam rose shakily and then stumbled toward his left boot.

“That's right, that's a good girl,” he began to coo sweetly, “Just pull at the laces, that's it...”

Sam glanced back at Evan, her face already puffy from tears and her eyes blood shot. He could see so many questions in her bright blue eyes but all he could do was stare back, helpless to protect her from the gigantic young man that owned them both now.

She turned away from him and pulled at the laces, which made Austin let out a low happy moan, “Good girl.”

The boots shook as Austin slid his feet out of them and a wave of hot air billowed out across the world. Sam stumbled and gagged onto the floor while Evan carefully stepped down onto the carpet, barely noticing the sweaty musk that filled his nostrils.

“You'll learn to love your Daddy's scent soon,” Austin thundered.

His socked foot came down and molded over Sam, pressing her into the carpet and making her limbs spasm about. Evan stood there, paralyzed, while the giant's toes drummed across her back and Sam whimpered in pain.

A shadow fell across his world and he immediately cowered, throwing up his hands to defend himself from the giant's foot. But above him, Austin's powerful fingers simply peeled the sock off to reveal his reddened wrinkled sole to the little man. His hand brushed against it, sending bits of lint and dirt raining down around Evan before the bare foot settled with the barest rumble onto the floor beside him.

Evan knelt down beside the giant's arch, watching the muscles flex while Austin repeated the process with his left foot. Sam coughed and groaned, struggling to rise to her hands and knees as a fist-sized piece of lint landed in her hair.

The giant's socks landed with a plop behind them, forming a small wall of smelly cotton while his hands went to his belt.

Sam crawled toward him on trembling limbs, her eyes wide and her mouth agape. “Evan, what is going on?” She hissed at him, her head snapping up to the sky where Austin was fondling himself, “Who are these people?”

He looked at her and then immediately looked away, unable to face her as his whole body turned a bright shade of red.

“Evan,” she gripped his arm and shook it, “Evan, it's ok if you... if you asked them to do this and it got out of hand.”

He pulled his arm from her and stared at her in horror, “You think I asked for this?!”

“I don't know! You call him Daddy for fuck's sake! He's what? Twenty-one?”

The bed groaned as the titan leaned forward, his member straining against his boxers. “I'm twenty-four,” his thick lips were twisted in a haughty smirk, “Kels is twenty-three.”

No sound came out of Sam's mouth despite her moving lips and her eyes were locked on the growing stain of precum on Austin's gray boxers.

His hand grabbed Sam up before she realized what was happening. She shrieked and thrashed against his fingers but that did nothing to pry them loose from her body.

“Like what you see, little girl?” He brought her up against his still contained cock and she squirmed in terror. Her hands and feet pressed against the fabric of his boxers, desperately trying to push the giant's manhood away, “Don't act like a prude now, not after I saw you looking like that...”

Evan frowned as Austin's amused chuckle completely overwhelmed Sam's frantic pleading.

The giant stood up and his cargo pants immediately fell.

They crashed down onto Evan, trapping him beneath an unfathomable mountain of clothing. He dimly heard the giant sliding his boxers off before the whole world started to shake and rumble. Evan curled into a ball, terrified that he was about to be kicked away while flashes of light broke through the shadowy prison.

The bed groaned again and Austin's happy sigh filled the room.

Slowly, Evan pushed his way forward, his own breath echoing in the tight confines of the tunnel he made through the giant's thick cargo pants. He could hear muffled shrieks from Sam somewhere above occasionally breaking through the low rumbling of Austin's teasing words.

When he finally broke through into the light of the bedroom, he heard Sam's voice screaming, “You cannot think that's a normal size!”

The giant just laughed, “That's what your small dicked ex-husband said...”

His face instantly flushed while the memory of the giant couple towering over him and laughing at his manhood played again in his head.

“Evan is a good size,” she stammered, “A normal size, y-yours is huge...”

“Kelsey's never complained,” he boomed happily, “But you know, she's a real woman, so...”

“Wh-what? What does that even mean?”

Evan stumbled to his feet and looked up at the bed. Austin's feet sat just on the edge, his soles flexing while he spoke, “That she's not some dumb fake bimbo or shitty man-hating bitch.” The shrunken woman grunted in pain, “She's smart and she's awesome and sure, she's the boss, but she's only the boss because she supports me and my dreams and knows how to keep a man happy.”

Sam's voice was incredulous and all of her composure was gone, “What the fuck does any of that even mean?! That's just a bunch of dumb shit you heard on Youtube or Tiktok.”

Evan winced, he wished he could have warned Sam about so many things but he knew that insulting the pair's relationship was guaranteed to enrage them.

“It means...” Austin growled while Sam yelped in fear.

Evan heard Sam cry out and beg while Austin no doubt pressed her up against his cock.

“That she knows you're just a toy, something I can fuck around with and then dump into a drawer and forget about,” He began to moan and the bed began to shake while Sam cried out.

The little man's body trembled but he forced himself up the giant mound of Austin's pants and jumped up onto the swaying duvet. Gripping with all of his strength, he began to pull himself up, slowly but surely while Austin's voice boomed.

“It means that we communicate and compromise. We did van life for me and now we're living in a house for her. She gets us money and makes it look all good for the government so I can focus on brewing kickass beers and learning how to run a business so one day I can open my own place,” the giant's voice wasn't only filled with arousal but a giddy joy, “And she takes care of things. She cleans the house, she cooks healthy meals for us, she goes on runs with me even though she hates it...”

Evan pulled himself onto the top of the bed to find himself between Austin's monumental feet. The giant's hairy legs stretched forward like muscular mountains that pulled his vision directly to where Sam was being stroked up and down against an enormous cock. She squirmed and pushed but she was powerless against the giant and Evan could see that she was quickly running out of the will to fight.

“And she's so fucking hot,” Austin moaned, “God, I love Kelsey, I love her-”

The immense body stiffened and Evan watched Sam start to weakly shake her head, pleading silently.

“SO! MUCH!”

An orgasmic roar boomed out and with lightning speed, Austin lifted Sam right to the head of his cock. She was blasted from her face down to her shins as the giant simply dragged her through the air over his erupting dick before letting out a happy sigh.

She disappeared behind the still raging cock but Evan heard the meaty thwack that meant she had been dropped unceremoniously onto his stomach.

“Go ahead,” the giant said between panting breaths, “Say we're just two dumb kids.”

Evan crawled forward, his body shaking while he heard his ex-wife sputtering against the thick load that covered her.

“I want you to tell me that what Kelsey and I have is great,” Austin commanded, “Admit that she's the best girlfriend a guy could have and I'll clean you up.”

Evan clambered up Austin's thigh, the giant not even flinching at his presence. His torso stretched out like a plateau before him and in the distance, Austin's relaxed face was propped up against a small mound of pillows.

Smack dab in the middle of his stomach, scraping away at the cum coating her face, was Sam. She slowly sat up, spitting out wads of semen and blinking rapidly, before she gazed up at the smiling giant.

His arm reached out to the bedside table and pulled a tissue out of a box.

Both shrunken people watched it sail through the air over their heads only to be swiped against Austin's deflating cockhead while he started to hum. The noise reverberated through Evan's little body and it took him a long moment to recognize it as the Jeopardy theme.

Sam's shoulders slumped down and her head fell forward before she let out a faint mewling sob.

Austin crumpled the tissue up in his mighty fist and tossed it off into the room to be picked up later, “I'm waiting.”

Sam took in a deep hitching breath before she shouted, “Y-you and Kelsey have something really great. Sh-she's the best girlfriend a guy could have.”

“And if you were like her, you wouldn't be alone in your forties,” Austin added with a smirk.

“H-hey,” Evan said weakly but the giant's dark eyes made him flinch backwards, instantly cowed.

“If I were m-more l-like Kelsey,” Sam sobbed, her whole body shaking, “I wo-wouldn't be alone in my fo-forties...”

“And that's why you're our pet, because we have our shit together and you don't.”

Sam shook her head, tears mingling with the giant's cooling semen.

“Admit that you're our pet because we're better than you or else you're going to be one crusty little bitch in a bit...”

She let out a sob that filled the whole room and brought tears to Evan's eyes.

“I-I'm yo-your pet,” she finally managed, “I'm your and Kelsey's pet because I don't... I don't have my shit together like you two...”

“That's right,” Austin said with a smile, “And now you don't need to worry because we're going to take good care of you.”

Sam nodded her head, tears and snot mixing with Austin's cum.

The giant snapped his fingers and laid his head back onto the pillows with a happy sigh, “Clean her up, Bitch.”

Evan's eyes widened at the command and he looked at his nude ex-wife. In a meek voice, he finally managed to squeak out, “C-can I have a tissue, Daddy?”

“Pfft,” the giant snorted and shook his head in the distance, “Have I ever given you a tissue before, Bitch?”

Evan's shoulders slumped, “No, Daddy...”

“Then you have your answer...”

Evan turned toward Sam with an apologetic look on his face.

She stared back at him before flopping back down onto Austin's stomach to openly weep.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!